I hate the fact that I need to pay taxes to the Canadian government so they can fund niggers and sex ed designed to...

I hate the fact that I need to pay taxes to the Canadian government so they can fund niggers and sex ed designed to turn kids into faggots.

Can anyone in Ontario suggest a way for a white guy to get on gubbermit gibs legally when capable of working and currently employed? from what i've been told it's essentially "get fucked you pay us money, faggot. "I also have a family, so I'll always get some cash but obviously not enough to live off on its own.

Also, Canada hate.

Attached: IMG_0012 (1).JPEG (1080x1095, 338.4K)

The governor general is in a Sibel cult, so good luck with that one.

Is Sibel the same as Cybele?

Yes you should focus on sounds when dealing with kike tricks, not letters. Remember that this is the group that has encoded their communications by misspelling things and switching languages for thousands of years. Focus on the El part. Cyb-El. Wife of El. Saturn's wife. Not our girl Inanna, not the goddess of wisdom Minerva. As you're likely aware these are our goddesses being stolen and perved on by Saturn cultists.

Just keep pushing that Canada's doctors are mutilating children for religious reasons. The truth is brutal but impossible to hide from forever.

Work under the table. Only use cash.

The worst part is there is absolutely nothing that anyone can do about this bullshit as the entire west is completely fucked with this shit now so there is no going anywhere else. Have to choose between watching your once great society slowly be obliterated by this bullshit or move to an already obliterated society. They truly have fucked the entire world up.

Same here.
My taxes go to funding ZOG's wars of aggression while also shoving food into the mouths of these hostile aliens at home.

Transgender women are the future.

Anyone who's dated them and ignored their manface knows that they are psychologically, emotionally, and intellectually superior to women. Females are inferior in every way. Transgender girls make better mothers, better wives, and they're more fashionable and fun too. They're smarter, wiser, more intelligent, and stronger.

But females cheat, they lie, they are selfish, sick-minded, degenerate, and worst of all, they are foolish and disgusting, and if we left our race to them, we would go extinct.

Transgender girls and men are the new union. Non-trans females are inferior by such a sickening amount, that anyone who is dating a female is a FOOL.

Of course it is biologically natural, but it is INFERIOR. We must use our advanced technology to make transgender women into females. All humans will be born male from now on, but only the BEST will be born as transgender girls, who start male, and then turn female!

Aryan supremacy is complete! The most adorable girls are transgirls, and this shall be known once the most glorious scientific endeavor is complete: Make transgender girls into FEMALES.

The future loony bin inmates, hopefully.

Attached: insanity.mp4 (576x720, 4.34M)

Attached: Oh shi-.jpg (1908x1080, 248.91K)

faggot/10 bait.

One or two insane trannies isn't the same as MILLIONS of insane females who are unable to fulfill their biological duty to breed. While being fucked like whores and still having their tantrums.

What, you think about five or six videos about insane trannies is the same as the thousands of videos about insane females? Try it. Go look for some female freakout videos on your favorite video search engine, and you'll be enlightened.

Don't go playing some game of naive ignorance. I'm a transgender girl, and look at my writing here. This isn't the writing of an insane person. This is decently formatted, paragraphic text with proper grammar, and a calm, amused mind. Of course I'm being a bit trolly with the "durr trannies are duh future!!" thing, but beyond that, don't be naive. Females have been a serious disappoint, so don't look at me like I'm the bad guy.

I'm just trying to help fulfill the 14 words. If females don't give a fuck about the 14 words, and are happy to racemix, or even just become contagious feminists, then we're fucked. The only way out is to have transgender women become the new female. Don't look at me like that. You go ask out some female that you know first, and if you don't get fired from your job, rejected, or looked at like you're an autistic freak because you want a family instead of a quick fuck, then great, you've proven me wrong.

But the truth is that you can't even find normal, sane females, and if you do, they're an enormous burden upon both you, and society, and there's always that dark fear that they'll cheat or divorce you, ruining you forever. I didn't make up that fear, you and the other men who saw what happened to society did. You try it. I want just as badly as you for our glorious race to survive the next 20,000 years. So go ask out a real female first, and if that doesn't work, try it again. Try it 99 times, and if you get 99 rejections, then ask out a cute transgender girl, and then you can truly say: "I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

'Cause properly cute, traditional right-wing transgender girls aren't bitches.
We are ideal.

Only POC get gibs for nothing. Prepare the blackface.

Attached: DojcakWU4AE3vTA.jpeg (458x510, 31.12K)

How sad is it that YOU had to say that and no one who is normal would stand up for your freak ass. Granted I'm probably just replying to some torpedo but you gave me an honest hearty chuckle at the green text - so have a you.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Attached: CTR.mp4 (1280x720, 1.15M)

The point is to chuckle, not take me completely seriously. Gee, it's just an imageboard. Have some fun.

T
R
O
L
L
I
N
G

I
S

A

A
R
T

This could be some comedy skit or something, i refuse to believe it is authentic tbh

That last line was seriously gold.

Who says you're a white guy? Are you a victim of gender assumption or misgendering? Also have a 23 and me done. It will prove you're multiracial.

You have seen nothing yet. This is all deliberate destabilization to devalue your currency, rob the working class empty, and crash the economy. After that comes chaos, followed by "liberation" through cash-less currency, social credit system and universal income. Reaching that point makes you legally enslaved to the nwo.

Don't like that future? Grab a yellow west and get out there with a belly full of rage.

I am actually considering posing as a syrian refugee for gibs.

You'll believe it when you're doing hard time for first-degree aggravated malicious misgendering with hate-crime enhancements.

Attached: raspberries.jpg (250x291, 32.89K)

I would love to be arrested for misgendering someone lol

Id be in prison like yah im in here for calling a tranny sir

Lol

Don't laugh too loud. What you're seeing here is how easy it is to manipulate humans into fanaticism. And if those people are building groups that are financially backed by political criminals, then violent protests, severe civil unrest and entire wars are easily on the table. The best way is to stay calm, defend yourself from all those distractions and focus on what the enemy is doing. If you wanna act do it only where it counts.

I haven't paid my taxes in over 5 years, nothing has even come of it.
I have a house, two dogs, a wife and two properties. Do some basic research and law studies and you find MASSIVE loop holes.

Attached: 43qf34rdfghnm7u68mi76hg5b64yv4gbb455.jpg (1000x1000, 204.54K)

Do explain.

Untrue. White NEET here. Lost mind due to red pills. Quit job and later tried to an hero as I refuse to pay towards a system that's killing it's own people. I got NEETBUX cause they realized that forcing me to work for the jew wouldn't end well for anyone.

However, I'm not proud of being a NEET, and no one should be. But, as I said to them, quite forcefully "I will not pay into the crooked system, and someone will get hurt, probably myself", and they hooked up the NEETbux. Mind you every woman in the social work community of this country has fought to get me back to work.

Attached: 2e87531aee39730f1827c1517a0b5a7e1321e3c7397c858f7a411344c8107fba.png (300x300, 197.02K)

Can you stop glowing in the dark, Sir.

Ill never understand this. I have had many opportunists to go back to being a NEET but my biggest restraint is I get bored. I like being around people I think. I only work part time doing my landscaping business, its winter now so the seasons is pretty much just help out around the town with snow removal and fallen trees.

>>>/oven/

Attached: Без названия (3).jpeg (185x273, 6.45K)

This is bait, but you still deserve death for posting it.

so step 1) attempt an hero, quit job for mental health faggotry

step 2) become legally gay/tranny on paper for extra pozpoints

step 3) get neetbux and potentially find a way to do something more useful in general

i close to the mark here?

Basically you need a reason to be given neetbux if you're not a shitskin. My reason was mental health faggotry. If you walk into a shrinks office talking about the final solution to the Jewish question, chances are the man hating lesbian will think you insane.

Attached: 917a0bedad75f0dcb48b999e59e4164796b6abcd58b548183ce7f1e435d1413e.jpg (1080x1494, 611.69K)

Unless you're a shitskin monkey being flown in first class Air Canada from some sandbox, I hear the gibs are nigger tier. You also can't sue cunts like in America as far as I know so… going after some jew corp for a slip and fall or such is also pretty much out. I'd say, try and claim you're a red nigger. Get some of that sweet, reservation money. Or at least operate some shit tax free.

Yeah… AND ARRESTED. Just 'identify' as a trans negro illegal alien with ptsd from public school.

There is a tranny in Canada that is suing women who won't bikini wax his feminine penis for $5k each. He's suing a dozen+ women.

I'm still here, at least for now. Before you let spaghetti fly, make sure you lock the bitch in with "doctor/patient" confidentiality. Once they say that," yes nothing leaves the room, unless its a direct threat" you can wax poetic about jews. However always use hypothetically speaking, in a dream world, in my utopian idea of society etc. Then all you're doing is talking to a mental health professional about your "mental health issues". Basically they equate my hate of the Judeao-Judeao political and social system with being insane, cause who wouldn't want to live in the multiculti hell.
Go the Indian route, in that case. The Supreme Court ruled that everyone who claims status can get status. They made it way easier to get. That's there biggest vulnerability right now.

Attached: b0f9b3bf67c23beb552e091bfed36c2844e1a2f27d7843d6745c8d961e25701c.png (1200x1000, 1.19M)

If this was possible I'd be on your side, but this won't be a thing for the next 100 years.

get mad losers, all whites will be feminine fucktoys for Black Cock in the future and there is nothing you can do to stop it
TERFs and nazis are both going against the wall

Attached: white3.jpg (500x375, 56.35K)

This is all happening because we lost world war 2. The entire world is being engineered to see the world as jews do naturally.