Christcucks BTFO: Behold, the real face of Jesus

The image of Jesus Christ burnt into our minds has been thrown into doubt by a new discovery.

The face of Jesus Christ we know is fantasy. It’s an image adapted and refined through centuries of art — and politics.

Now, a new discovery has ignited new debate about what the character at the center of the bible’s New Testament may have truly looked like.

It was found ona ruined wall at the site of the ancient city of Shivta, in the Holy Land’s Nagev Desert,

It’s heavily eroded. But several shapes can still be discerned from what remains the 1500 year old church.

It’s a scene familiar to Sunday school scholars the world over: Christ being baptized in the River Jordan.

Painted some 500 years after the event it depicts, one outline shows a curly-haired, long-featured, large-eyed man with a large semitic nose.

Historians say the city of Shivta was established during the first century AD as a caravan stopover for Christian pilgrims travelling to St Catherine’s Monastery in Sinai. But, by the 9th Century, it had declined and been abandoned.

Only a portion of this Shivta church survive. One part is the baptistery, a nook reserved for the sacred Christian ritual.

Photos of the heavily eroded remnants of the painting decorating that space were taken by an Israeli team excavating the site. They were published in the journal Antiquity.

Based on analysis of skeletons from the region dated to the First Century AD, Professor Taylor concludes that Jesus was “probably around 166cm (5 feet 5f inches) tall, somewhat slim and muscular, with olive-brown skin, dark brown to black hair, and brown eyes.”

archive.li/Kyx8l

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

Attached: real-face.jpg (649x487 54.03 KB, 37.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/search/?s=references&q=Jew
jesusfamilies.org/hot_topics/church.htm
biblehub.com/niv/matthew/1.htm
biblehub.com/niv/mark/6.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 this thread gets autosaged/locked/deleted while the pro-cuckstain shill threads are allowed to stay up.

KYS larpagan

Jesus was a Levantine Greek who died for opposing the kikery of the kikes.

I am going to look forward to converting your body into useful products and information, OP. It's going to take a lot longer than you would like.

Why do you kike worshippers insist on spreading this disinformation?

Two jewish parents makes you a jew.
Also, note the fine print; He opposed the kikery of the kikes. Not the jews themselves.
A key distinction between civic nationalists and real nationalism.

Only be opposing the jews AS JEWS can we be rid of them.

he was a middle eastern semite everyone not retarded is aware he wouldn't be white

this is some never level insanity

This is the shit Zig Forums astroturf agents are using to co-opt the board.

Attached: e7e513ac797f06ad87aba7b1c919cf3e85f222bf99770cd138711ecd0fa02832.jpg (219x241, 46.85K)

Retarded.

Propaganda. Jesus was a Nazarene, one of the tribes of Israel that cropped up after centuries of infighting as a result of the collapse of the Akkadian Empire. The region was originally called Canaan and was conquered by Sargon of Akkad, a ruler who spread the influence of his people by invading other cultures, taking over their legal system, wiping out their religious beliefs, and then systematically making his people breed with the natives until their races were diluted and washed away, literally raping them out of existence. Jews are Judeans, who are the direct descendants of Akkadians. The rightful people of Israel are Canaanites, and Nazarenes are descended from Canaanites.

Jesus opposed the Jews because they were barbaric rapists, child mutilators, thieves, murderers, and violent sociopaths. He scorned them and encouraged people to hate them because they, the Judeans, were not Israelites, but instead disgusting foreign mutts. Jesus was not a Jew.

This is what Christ looked like. The Shroud of Turin is the authentic face of Christ, and it overlays perfectly with the oldest icon of Christ. The sculptures are a forensic 3d rendition of the Shroud of Turin.

Attached: image9.png (287x360 63.73 KB, 17.29K)

He wasn't white, fucking queer. He was Levantine.

That image of Jesus is based of Cesare Borgia actually. The pope Alexander Vi (Rodrigo de Borgia) was so corrupt they had no problem making Jesus look like his son.

Attached: download.jpg (203x248, 9.02K)

I'm an atheist and even I know that the teachings of Jesus are literally antithetical to Judaism. He preached about how Jews should have had their temples destroyed and been thrown out of society, and how they had influence over the corrupt Roman government (through Pontius Pilate and Caesar). Today we call what he would have wanted to happen 'genocide'. Nobody in this thread has even tried to claim Jesus was white. He was a member of the Semite group - all Arabians are Semitic, and Israelites are Arabian. Jews are a subset of Israelites with western Asian admixture, making them Semites. All Semites are not Jews, only a tiny minority are.

JESUS CHRIST WAS A PURE BLOODED ISRAELITE OF THE TRIBE OF THE JUDAH

THERE IS NO PAINTING ON ANY FUCKING WALL THAT COULD SUGGEST OTHERWISE

MORE JEWISH LIES TO SEPERATE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY (WHICH BOTH WIKIPEDIA AND FUCKING SPLC SAY IS AN ANTISEMITIC MOVEMENT)

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

You'd think people would know these are bullshit by now. Guess not.

Attached: GLLBDP2LRI7SJAEUIJIVT7IKPA.jpg (480x601, 31.88K)

It's aimed at people who would believe literally anything. Christianity has been a kike psyop since day one.

Proven hoax, you kike worshipper.

Daily reminder Cheddar Man was a red-haired and blue-eyed Finngolian.

KEK.

Attached: Varg.png (500x400, 196.13K)

Oh wow I didnt know Cesare Borgia lived 2000 years ago, which is how old the blood chips in the Turin is. Wow man, thats crazy. I didnt know Cesare Borgia was 2000 years old. Wow.

The number of Jews in this thread is really astonishing, isn't it? They'll sling any fucking thing at the wall in an attempt to get it to stick while ignoring known history. And notice their cheap strawmen, like the "kike on a stick" catch phrase. Most of them aren't even responding to the words in the posts they quote. It's all so transparent.

It's quite obvious Zig Forums is infested with jews.

Are you completely incapable of reading and comprehending what you've read?

You base all your praise on what is written in jewish books.

Not an argument, faggot. Disprove anything I said. Your nose is glowing like a brick of solid radium in the vacuum of space.

Oh no wait, were you actually talking about the Pantocrator icon? OH NONONONONO

Attached: DnW_zudV4AAebUk.jpeg (1125x622, 80.45K)

A depiction on a wall made 500 years after somebody has died is no accurate source to indicate how they actually looked. I'm no fan of Christianity or its evil god (((YHWH))) but Jesus was no dirty Jew,

Attached: 660ec134158500cd50d468450772c6efb5f8e92ef1d70007d542a09d0335ba09.png (1280x1846, 323.22K)

What if he was ugly and kike he's the only who loves me the way I am

but we wuz jews n shit
5 + pyramidz = 4 + 2 + pyramidz == atlantis
sqrt(atlantis / pyramidz - watermelons) = jebus

Which is why the jews hate him to this very day. Also
Get this kike propaganda off my Philippine tap dancing forum

His father's side was dominant over Mary's jewish dna.

Only if you buy the (((Sauline))) biblical narrative could you honestly say Mary or Jesus were Jews.

Jesus is a great Lord of righteous love and compassion, and will make an excellent addition to the heathen pantheons of the future.

Attached: 583420e5462b620c90a87a5f5387d15508ce00b05a7afd6ffbf329e24c57e4a2.png (702x412, 184.91K)

>Christianity or its evil god (((YHWH)))
Christians do not worship the same god as jews. Jews worship themselves, their god is not called any yhwh bullshit but simply The God Of Israel. They are not monotheists either: they believed in a pantheon of gods, but seeked to destroy all others. It is an incredibly primitive and insular religion that cannot coexist with others.

Yes, it is. They even manage to use worst arguments than leftist fag fedoras and larp as pagans.

Anyone the jews despise is obviously good. OP go fuck yourself and quit worshipping goats

Anyone with a different opinion isn't automatically a kike or a shill. You fuckin morons

jesus is a symbol of european white culture and man to them, there is nothing estoric going on.

2/10 bait.

You believe what you like, I will keep my many Old Gods no matter what anyone says.

But I do know even the most pig-headed fedora Zig Forumsack and the most stubborn Christian on here will both agree that the Eternal Jews must be purged in fire and totally annihilated from the face of the Earth. The Jews is enemy number one, not atheists pagans or christians. That's a fact.

Attached: 966980563e8ba132a8ce592de7a8cd17faad58aa8b2df7b23d2e8c086ccb3ffa.png (553x975, 589.71K)

If you think your opinions are equal to my facts, congratulations, you're ether a jew, a nigger, or a woman. So get in a kitchen, a cotton field, or an oven.

Nice white genocide Freudian slip tbqhwyf

Your brain on relativism.

This newfags, is what the shills don't want you to know. Good post user.

Nah, cry harder.

Nah.

If the mods were smart, they would automatically delete religious threads and ban the OPs. Only when we actually have an ethnostate (either northwest or south in the US, take your pick) should we be arguing about Christianity vs Paganism. Until then, this is a movement for all, Christian or Pagan white people who are willing to die to preserve their genetic haritage and homelands.

jesus probably would frequent Zig Forums if he were alive today. seems like a pretty cool dude.

This unironically.

I know he'd bitchslap most pastors and preachers alive today.

Attached: 59BBBE9E-7C0D-4AB2-A985-1A695135EDA7.jpeg (299x197, 27.92K)

Jesus would slap them for existing. He didn't believe in the church having a monopoly on the access to the faith, or 'salvation' or 'holy men'. He considered the existence of churches and congregations at all hypocritical because it was more about social control and conformity than any pretenses of actually maintaining a relationship with one's own beliefs. Then again, he was also against usury, tithing, religious uniform, dressing up for worship…

I mean, if you're retarded, I guess. But who the hell would stupidly think he was white given where he was born?

I think user is referring to the theory that Mary was impregnated by a foreign soldier at the time. He might not intentionally be trying to spread disinfo.

Of course Jesus was a Jew. But you’re retarded for actually believing there is an omnipotent God that created this universe.

kill yourself christcuck.

>this jew isn't a jew btw I'm totally not (((christian)))

JESUS WASN'T A JEW

>>>/cuckchan/

Yeah because that's what i said dumbass

It's afraid.

Attached: il_fullxfull.381742806_snvl.png (720x1082, 1.47M)

where are they? link to them

Where is it said? I am actually interested.

Nice dubs, but I am no Abrahamist. Face it, the Jews are the source of the world's strife, and the Christians are not the enemy. Jews must die first, then we point the gun at others.

It’s literally at the beginning of Matthew that Jesus descended from King David, King of the Jews. You’re too retarded and emotionally invested (like a woman) to realise that you are believing in a Jewish fairy tale.

Attached: (you).gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Yeah in not a Christian. Nice try though. Show me in the bible where it says "jew" even once

You go boy.

Jesus Christ was a literal JEW. Whether or not modern Jews are related to the original Israelites is another question, but Jesus is the prototype of a communist Jew.

Attached: F779110B-93F3-4DE9-8E81-21CFCA861340.jpeg (988x720, 207K)

You're clinically insane.

Hi, yid.

Attached: 1b012466fef71ea09f272667a797d136833a40b8adc6bf8234e923f94c4fbfaa.png (441x481, 344.89K)

Yeah, and the first Britons were black, goys!

Attached: jew_tip.jpg (450x488, 99.24K)

Waaaaayyyy that is totally true user…it is not a kike lie, I saw that niggers wedding on TV

Attached: Nehlen-Tweet cheddar man.jpg (632x529, 39.93K)

Yeah i knew you couldn't do it. You've no idea what you're taking about. Christians can be allies dumbass. But not if you're acting like a nigger and lumping them in with jews. Ive personally woke up 4 Christians to the kikes. They're still Christian and very anti kike

You are clinically retarded.

biblestudytools.com/search/?s=references&q=Jew

I’m not saying Christianity is necessarily bad or good, but I’m just stating the obvious fact that Jesus was a Jew.

Attached: DCC9FA1F-A7A1-4758-A9EA-6F6E2A8A7995.jpeg (750x1093, 231.49K)

Underrated post.

I'm not enough of a theologian to be able to make direct quotes (in fact, I don't own a physical copy of the Bible; as I said earlier in the thread, I'm an atheist), but refer to the mid-to-later sections about the life of Jesus. Particularly in the Gospels, after he moves into Jerusalem, he makes a sweeping number of criticisms of Judaism and the idea of holy cloth and people needing to present themselves to the preachers is one of them.

Slightly related but a broader look at the subject, without getting down into verses and scripture: jesusfamilies.org/hot_topics/church.htm

You moron. Where did you look that up? Ilovekikes.com? Of course its in today's bibles. Jesus.

Pretty commie and isn't it?

Attached: 39aa2f5c70131acc8c4f533dcd413a21ea79cf8c873810dc01d020941f0a29cf.jpg (353x565, 73.76K)

2 Kings. Jew is referenced to the inhabitants of the Kingdom of Judea and it's diaspora.

I bet you didn't even try KJV when you did that search.
Anyone who debates this fact is just an assmad christcuck.

Attached: 28b35d6c084e9ef4baea94808cc19d326d7e4db05f292010dbdf33b8357f3a7f.jpg (979x1254 2.8 MB, 418.96K)

Attached: STOP FUCKING UP THREADS WITH YOUR RELIGON SHILLING.png (600x600, 124.45K)

How many days did it take you to make this image?

yeah idk.

Attached: KJV_Deuteronomy_15-6.jpg (1650x1275 67.91 KB, 230.62K)

The verse talks about secular jews, those who don't beleive in their god.
Does not falling for the commie Jesus meme made by marxists and jews make me a christian?

Merry Christmas! Joseph, Mary, and Mary's son edition

biblehub.com/niv/matthew/1.htm

This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”

All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).

When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

biblehub.com/niv/mark/6.htm

Jesus left there and went to his hometown, accompanied by his disciples. When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed.

“Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing? Isn’t this the carpenter? Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James, Joseph, a Judas and Simon? Aren’t his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him.

Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.

Attached: Christianity - Its The Opposite of What Is Said, Goy.JPG (1188x1540 383.07 KB, 244.47K)

once again not Christian. The word jew came in the 1700s. Just because you see it in tnt kjv doesn't mean it meant the same thing as it does today. "Jew" means literally anyone from JUdea. Hence "jew". The kikes we refer to today are the PHARISSES. the ones who killed jesus

… And? Are you now saying you believe "Jew" is a matter of "religion" alone? Not even the Jews believe that user, why the fuck would I?

KJV was written in 1611 retard. Jesus was jewish.

Why do you keep referring to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef as "Jesus?"

Worrying about what race he was seems racist and suspect.

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO
CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

fixed it so that i don't look like a complete dumbass.

Attached: STOP FUCKING UP THREADS WITH YOUR RELIGION SHILLING.png (600x600, 124.21K)

Ah. You do realize the kjv is a VERSION right? As in not the original. And do you also realize the kjv has been molested?

that is like saying a cuckold destroyed his own bloodline.

"congratulations" on your "victory"

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 24.74K)