Vietnamese launch race war against Sudanese gangs in Melbourne, Australia

'This is war': Vietnamese vigilantes vow revenge on Sudanese gangs in Melbourne

>"This is a race war and I've never seen it this bad," the Woolworths worker will tell A Current Affair tonight.

9news.com.au/2018/12/31/14/15/vietnamese-sudanese-race-war-conflict-melbourne-gang-blood-drill-killers
archive.ph/Cbx3l

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x450, 312.53K)

>niggers/gooks minorities in (((melbourne)))
So much cancer in one article it hurts my brain

fighting
in

Truly Planet Jew.

Forgot my pic.

Attached: Oh, Canada.png (1187x1043, 1.1M)

what a time to be alive

Prediction; Vietnamese will win. They are smarter, better organized and willing to die in battle for their cause, which in the end is nothing more or less than the most simple base level racial tribalism. They beat the Japs, they beat the French, the beat the ass of the USA and then after all those decades of guerrilla warfare they got in tanks, put on uniforms and engaged in full on modern armored warfare with the Chicoms in big tank columns with heavy artillery and they beat them too.

Somali skinnies are crazy fanatics but the gooks will hand them their asses.

I know. It made me laugh, in a white country, a race war has whites as an irrelevant party.

oh nice, it will benefit whites in aussie.

Exactly, savour it because nothing good does. Things will return to normal in a years/decades and you will miss this.

Attached: kurtz.webm (640x272, 3.09M)

Vietnamese are pretty based. We have a large population here and they don't put up with any shit. Pro-White and are on our side.

Also, just by living in a big west coast city I got to know some of the Vietnamese and if I had to chose sides in this war, I'd choose the gooks. They're decent people to do business with. When I moved the Somalis were just coming in. They're bad news. Well so are the Vietnamese but the Vietnamese work and open businesses, they're closer to being human beings. We should have never tried to crush them in war. They were are allies in WWII and did good service to us, they were loyal, trustworthy and courageous. They wanted badly to continue being our ally. Ho Chi Minh even offered to adopt the US Constitution. The warmongers of DC forced them into the communist camp so they could have their money grubbing war. The Vietnam War was an infinitely corrupt criminal scheme from its very inception and the Vietnamese stoically endured it all and triumphed.

You could live with the Vietnamese. You cannot live with Somalis.
The level of evil violence with the Somalis will be off the charts.

Even big Jamaicans fear those skinnies.

Up to a point, Lord Copper.

This is why the only form of race mixing that I advocate is with Asians.

Attached: 81168C4B-463C-4770-8207-A818E53AE239.jpeg (1242x1402, 441.05K)

you faggots are fucking disgusting

Who hurt you, incel?

Attached: A891F0DC-FFEA-45F4-B305-8C3B13355EC5.jpeg (1242x1303, 437.05K)

Wrong answer. It should be "Who hurt you jew?" Gooks teaming up with whites to fight others is never a bad answer.

Disgusting

Attached: SugarBaby.webm (960x540, 3M)

So, it's come to this…!??

Attached: v876764111400576-g.jpg (600x458, 89.1K)

Stay mad.

Attached: 98780D9B-27A4-476E-B109-39F24B8A7DE9.jpeg (1105x1537, 336.84K)

there were always viet/chink gangs spread around doncaster/box hill/glen waverley and they always hated the sudanese because they didn't respect anything other than violence

this shitshow's been in the making for years now and i'm really curious what actually lit the fuse
i bet its a bunch of apex apes breaking into some viet's liquor store in gang territory, seems like the sort of thing they'd do

If Viet bugs could resist the American army successfully and cause them some serious damage, then they're going to slaughter these niggers like slaughtering niggers is going out of fashion. Hell, niggers can't even feed themselves when you hand them the world's best farming knowledge and sufficient tools.

Attached: My Post.jpg (2560x1920, 2.22M)

The last time I saw one of these was in the early 90s. I thought they went bankrupt ages ago.

Insert random low IQ and violent crime. It's all they do.

Hitler thought the same kek.

Racial privilege tiers
niggers
mystery meat
asians
whites

Starting such war they are asking for wrath of racial privilege enforcing machine they can't defeat.

Well there is massive welfare fraud too, and as "refugees" here in Canada they collect massive special payments, like $4500 a month plus med benefits and all sorts of other freebees that working white Canadians can only dream about.

I knew this bouncer at my gym who had been to prison for taking part in an armed robbery on a Loomis armored vehicle. He beat up this vietnamese guy he was throwing out of the bar one night. About a week later at the break of day he was found dead by his car in the bar parking lot. The police figure about 15-30 vietnamese beat him to death with nunchaka sticks when he got off work.

Did everyone clap?

True.

Funny we're at the point now where we have full-scale multicultural racewars that involve everyone but whites – but the rule is that whites aren't allowed to say anything about it when it's happening in their own countries.

It's all too tiresome. It's like living in a Kafka novel.

Mein sides are in orbit

Frankly, aside from death I don't see any way out of this. The overwhelming majority of whites still have their heads resolutely buried in the sand. You can't even make them see the banker jews, you can't make them see Building 7 collapsing.

They're absorbed in golf, and going to their kids sporting events and dining out or smoking dope, whatever.

Serious politics vital to their future survival is a powerful emetic to them.

They've been completely trained in every aspect of being for their entire lives and the system that trains them is firmly in place and is still chugging along reliably. It's not going away any time soon. As long as it's in place, as long as it's working, people are going to be slaves with programmed ideas, programmed beliefs, programmed preferences, and a programmed worldview. And everything is going to keep getting worse because the ideal the controllers are aiming at is 1984 smart-cities where people are controlled at a bio-techno level. Think mind-control implants. I keep saying it repeatedly: if you wanna escape your worst nightmare, you have to go rural. You have to go very rural. And then you have to be self-sufficient, especially if you wanna be healthy because by then essential foods like meat and butter will probably be banned. They're already looking to ban them, hence the push for Veganism. Australia isn't a safe country to do this in, though. We've practically handed it to China and we're surrounded by Asia – and we only have another thirty years until we're a minority and Asian are the majority. You don't want to live in an ant dictatorship. Find somewhere else to live. There's still hope for the white race and ethnostates are a real possibility in the future. What you wanna be looking at is surviving until you can thoroughly distribute your genes into one. They'd be getting mixed with biologically-rightwingers, ensuring a good chance of survival.

Attached: My Post (1).jpg (2560x1920, 3.2M)

In Australia they're one of the two major supermarket chains (the other being Coles). Other smaller chains include the German Aldi and the IGA stores. We also have a few Costcos around.

My fucking sides.

I should launch a racewar gambling website.
Set up rules for scoring to determine winners, create a payment system.

Attached: toy_goyim.jpg (850x400, 66.3K)

Sounds like it is more of a gang war than a race war.

Fuck off, it's a fucking crime gang turf war you stupid gook cock sucker. The Vs are all drug dealers. The nigs want their turf. The Chinks supply both.

These are two parasites fighting over who gets to suck the rich oxygenated blood of the host.

Vs generally grow weed because they are industrious.
Nigs generally want weed but they are too lazy and impatient to grow it, so they view their best option as violently stealing it.

Only if they are hot asian girls from an upscale place like japan. Getting with a girl from cambodia or laos or some shit, or an ugly asian girl from anywhere is foul to contemplate. And asian guys are just out of the question, but since I'm a guy that's not an issue for me.

It's a younger gang, placed below Apex on the pecking order trying to cut off some territory for themselves. Blood Driller Killers or some stupid name.

It's happening now because they have the recruitment numbers from the insane levels of migration happening and know the cops won't touch them because raycism and globalist politicians wanting the crime wave figures suppressed.

It's just like Aliens. Fucking hives of skinny nigger xenomorphs, protected and nurtured by (((company men))), using them as bioweapons. And whitey too afraid to fight back at full force because it might rupture our civilizational cooling towers and blow everything to shit.

Fuck that. Time for a fucking bug hunt. Full auto. Nuke the hives.

Let’s be honest. The viet cong were far less dengerate than junkie multicultural U.S Troops during the Vietnam Wars Vietnam is probably the only communist nation that wasn’t degenerate.

unless they've lost their teeth over the years the viets certainly don't fuck around when pressed for a response
one can only hope the chinks get dragged into this as well; if the big chink gangs step in we'll likely get a new year's massacre

you're not wrong, but gangs are mostly divided by race
the exception that i know of is apex, where you'll find arabs, local white and asian (both slants and poos) kids for some strange reason

Reality:

So, nothing has changed. Fuck Australia.

Attached: adelaide-australia-16th-march-2018-a-poster-recruitment-ad-on-a-bus-M88A71.jpg (1300x956, 81.3K)

You violated the anti race mixing rule.

They are spies, not enforcers so they can do nothing about it. That is AFP’s job.

Chinks have told me in Vancouver that the Vietnamese guys are held in the highest respect for beating the white man in the Vietnam War. They died in droves they were tortured imprisoned and they didn't crack, they didn't submit.
And as criminals they work for pennies on the dollar. If Chink gangs want someone dead chances are they'll pay the Vietnamese to take care of it for $500 Canadian which is nothing. The police can sort of infiltrate the Chinese gangs; there's enough chink cops now that will betray their own that the police can do that. But they can't crack the Vietnamese gangs whatsoever. They're opaque to them.

I know a guy that had two Vietnamese parked across the street from the house he'd just moved into watching it 24/7. Finally after a couple of days he walked across the street and directly asked them how much it was worth to them to be able to go in his house to get what they wanted. They offered him $14k. He took the money, gave them the keys to his house and walked away. He came back a couple of hours later and there was a neat hole cut in the basement gyproc wall with the cut out wallboard not only replaced but taped and mudded too. He never saw them again.

Low IQ chinks and lower IQ African apes killling each other..
what could more entertaining??
grabs popcorn

those mini chinks are pretty tough, we used to have them selling smuggled cigarettes in europe. they would always commit suicide before being captured by police.

I can't remember which issues of Marvels Secret Wars covered this, but the movies are gonna be great.

Shoo shoo, genestealer! You'll never get our seed.

Attached: asian_woman_makeup.mp4 (1280x720 7.89 MB, 6.72M)

these girls are hapa at best

Gooks are just as bad. They're just fighting because the nigger gang's encroaching on gook territory, not because they have any White values. I hope they wipe each other out.
But of course

Glorious

That's the bell, we should bring our own party

MEME RESPONSIBLY!!!

GTKRWN

Yeah. Nignongs will get obliterated

This is how the race war starts though. Minorities attack each other then the whites. It escalates. Not a bad thing necessarily

I hope gooks wipe out niggers completely rather than both wiping each others out.

They run some of the largest narcotics importation groups in Canada

Didn't know we had so many gooks here

never thought i'd cheer on a bunch of dinks, but here we are. still kind of unsettling, really, but I hope they clear Australia of the nigger and chink menace.

oh, and then they fuck off

Attached: romperstomper.jpg (350x254, 30.1K)

That's no race war, it's a Rice War.

Australia isnt a white nation anymore major city's are like mini Singapore's after the white policy was abolished it was a down hill slope
we allowed our selfs to get swamped by these people but there was a time where people would move here and assimilate now they just form their own communitys and dont even bother learning our language
Melbourne has been a lost cause for a while its just sad its Vietnamese doing something and not our government or people

Part and parcel.

Baste distributors of heroin into white communities. Without opiates we wouldn't be able to cope with all of these red pills. Aren't they great?

lived in melbourne. Can confirm, many many people blasted out on heroin. pretty fucking sad.

hello fellow humans…

yes they love long blades and even sticks, there is a strict code firearms are only used as a last resort

I'm team Charlie. Fuck em up gooks

okay, but do it on their turf, not ours
and your kids don't get to live here, either

If the mexicans can ethnically cleanse afro-americans from the whole city then the gooks can do it too! Ganbatte!

On one hand it's evil that there's drug dealers selling that shit and they should be executed after a summary trial by firing squad.

On the other hand you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. WTF do people do heroin for? It's a shitty drug.

Published Thursday, August 23, 2018 2:00PM PDT
Last Updated Thursday, August 23, 2018 2:02PM PDT
Months after a man was murdered outside a Vietnamese restaurant in East Vancouver, a suspect has been charged in the crime.

Police said the victim, 55-year-old Dam Minh Huu, was killed in the early morning hours of April 22 after an argument escalated into a fight near Kingsway and Nanaimo Street.

He was rushed to hospital, but died of his injuries a short time later. The next day, the window of Café Thùy Trang was left marked with what appeared to be blood.

RELATED STORIES
Man dead after assault in East Vancouver
Police arrested a suspect early in the investigation, and on Thursday authorities announced a 48-year-old man has been charged with second-degree murder.

The accused, Ngoc Chau Nguyen, remains in police custody.

Police have said the victim and suspect knew each other, and that there was not a risk to the public.

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 108.13K)

Viet girls are not the greatest in all honesty. Korean girls are loose. Chinese and Japanese girls are where it is at. Like my girls white skinned always. For that reason negro women never enter the equation, not even the albinos.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x668, 512.68K)

The most vacuous and soulless of all the species on the planet are asian women…there is nothing more materialist and useless than that.

sure that guy was your "friend", mate? I won't even take my friends to bars with "reputations". No reason to put a friend's life at risk.

It's definitely quite genetic, I think. I know lots of Oz-born Asian females and they're downright soulless, truly insect-like. Very materialistic in every sense. A lot seem to have some kind of cluster B personality disorder too. A lot have HPD, a variant of narcissism.

I even dated one when I was not race-pilled… not again, not even if it was the only thing available.

yknow, they call it an imageboard for a reason

Attached: 7804038-6529223-The_alleged_dispute_began_when_a_Vietnamese_shopkeeper_declined_-a-28_1545781566013.jpg (1024x576 2.5 MB, 3.86M)

Especially the sluts US sailors bring home. It might be fun to get handjobs under the table at a card game in the Philippines, but then they get those whores pregnant, so they must bring those whores home, and they just run off to join their family once they're in states and live off white taxes.

So gooks and niggers are starting little gang wars in White countries. Fucking a i hope Aussie Whites start arming themselves as soon as they get bored fighting each other and realize Whites are not participating in the violence they will be the first targets. Every White nation has the same problems around the world which is shitskins bringing crime and (((government traitors))) protecting the shitskins at all cost. Best believe there will be war in our nations from foreign hordes bringing it and keep a eye on the mudslimes. The (((governments))) are not on our side at all they are foreigners themselves.

Attached: 98db63cdfc4e5aa733e4a1e1f4dfc6d1b347dabff858eee4c46b611083941364.jpg (640x641, 323.04K)

Self-defense and especially vigilantism is virtually illegal here, especially if you're white and the other is nonwhite.

Also, whites don't fight each other here. Apart from the rural areas, communities don't even exist at all. We're extremely socially atomised. Basically we're all just watching it totally collapse from our windows. Unsurprisingly, there doesn't seem to be any growing rightwing resistance here. Abject apathy. And it's like leftism is just part of nature, part of being itself. You don't even notice the government. Every day you see the change of the colour of the people but you don't see where they come from nor do you see where they go. It's like living in a simulation. It's very surreal.

So negros didn't get their gibs and they started freaking out?
Sound par for the course. The state of Australia will side with the negros.

There are groups but you have to look for them, best ones I can think of are Lads Society and Antipodean resistance.

oh and the 'right wing' scene here is small because of state persecution

It never creases to amaze me that an adult male can be too dumb to pull out before cumming. And then they act surprised or betrayed when she gets pregnant.

Remember "heroin-chic" from the 2000s? Trainspotting? It was fetishized by the kikes in the (((film and music industries))). Then they started pushing prescription pills and snortable forms for normalfags so they wouldn't have to poke themselves with a scary needle. At the same time households were destroyed by divorce and the societal acceptance (+ financial incentives) of single parenthood. Then the real good shit started flowing from the (((middle east))), more pure and affordable than ever before. Then synthetic was introduced, and shitskins flooded into our countries to facilitate the transactions. They also seeded these shitskins into small white towns throughout the US so that it could spread faster, because limiting the epidemic to large cities wasn't enough power and money.

The no1 thing kikes use to drug down whites is blood pressure medicine.
It does a lot more then to lower your blood pressure, it makes you hollow inside, a docile a functional zombie.

Neither of those groups are led by serious intellectuals or politicians and therefore neither will accomplish anything serious or noteworthy. They're a cheap imitation of real nationalist movements of the past which were led by well educated and usually highly trained people. It's LARPing at best. But if you think running around slapping up shocking posters with glue will produce good results, then by all means run around and get on a Fed watch-list.

how's this going to play out though?

you have cucks who excuse nigger antics as 'exaggerated fake news'
you have civnat sympathies with 'vietnamese-australians'
don't we need to throw in some nigger AND drugdealer redpills now?

Attached: ohboy.png (853x674, 455.51K)

Hell, the fact that you can only name those two pathetic excuses for rightwing political groups only shows how fucked this country is. US is fucked and was fucked a long time ago even with people like Ron Paul and he's only a libertardian. We don't even have anything like that – that's precisely how fucked we are. We don't even have the illusion of milquetoast options.

You have no idea what these 2 groups actually do don't you? And what are they a cheap imitation of? Do you know anyone from these groups? Have you ever done anything besides shitpost on Zig Forums?

And what the fuck do you expect? Hitler to come back out of nowhere and make a big group? Some alt right personality faggot to 'lead' people?

Read mein kampf faggot

Antipodean is an agitation group and LadSoc is basically a NatSoc men's group.
I already told you.
Yes and yes.
No, I don't expect anything in Australia. Although someone like Salvini or Orban would be comfy.
I have a leather-bound Stalag version, printed in Germany with a black sun stamped on the back of it and I'm not even a NatSoc. Get wrecked you fucking loser.

Attached: hhh.jpg (1210x691, 74.96K)

Hahahahahaha you have no idea and you are a liar. I bet you will only join something when the hard work has already been done.

You are part of the problem

Alot of Australians agree with the Vietnamese, they integrated well and became part of the wider Australian community.
They do not agree with random african gangs. Alot of them have already dealt with aboriginals and their violent behavior. In the end, most people will only see skin deep. Its an easy hatred to reignite.

If you really want to push for anti-african immigration, start highlighting the child mercenaries figjting in Yemen for the Saudis. Start showing the violent nature of these groups, that they have been indoctrinated from such a young age, and will continue their violent antics.
Also you guys should really do some more research into Shorten. Maybe have a look why and how he is going to hit the finance system so hard.
He's the first step for Australia getting back on the right track.

My definitions are 100% correct. Antipodean define themselves as such on their site. There's a thread on here about them getting arrested for agitating nigger Muslims. LadSoc is a rightwing men's group based off Cottrell's first group. They also define themselves as such.

I spent time in many groups including The Dingoes. And I really do have a rare copy of MK which I did not buy from Amazon unlike you.

not an argument, retard.

Filtered for cuckservatism.