Antipodes Down Underway ``VIDEO ``

Antipodes Down Under Way
Far-right activists accused of 'deliberately provoking' young men at St Kilda Beach
>abc.net.au/news/2018-12-30/st-kilda-beach-incident-far-right-activists-african-community/10673424

"Neil Erikson, who has been convicted of "inciting contempt towards Muslims", shot the video on Friday afternoon, when he led a group of activists video-recording primitive negro loudmouths.

"They refused requests from the group and police to stop recording and a dispute broke out, during which police allege a 25-year-old man from the football-playing group assaulted an officer. "
> LOL - from "the football-playing group" – they mean the niggers : )

"The incident prompted Police Minister Lisa Neville to warn that "racism itself does not make any of us safer", and she urged the community…"

>SOURCE ` abc.net.au/news/2018-12-30/st-kilda-beach-incident-far-right-activists-african-community/10673424

Attached: 1235670954908345987_4563.jpg (888x736, 77.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-05/three-men-found-guilty-of-inciting-serious-contempt-for-muslims/8874804
abc.net.au/religion/antipodean-resistance-the-rise-and-goals-of-australias-new-nazis/10094794
slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=41859
ecaj.org.au/
firearmownersunited.com/2018/12/29/wankers-victoria-police-tell-citizens-not-to-fight-back-against-african-gangs
m.facebook.com/ArtsLaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quench your thirsts in that drought, friends.

Attached: 123898074539862783.jpg (777x902, 88.41K)

This country is fucked.

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-05/three-men-found-guilty-of-inciting-serious-contempt-for-muslims/8874804

$2k fine each for beheading a mannequin.

Thank fuck it's not the whole country yet, but still.

This country is fucked. There will be mass executions and blood in the streets. Rural might be the only place to survive.

Sage for double post.

This country has a nigger problem. Also, Erikson is a dick.

The police aren't "cucking". Their living is earned by murdering and oppressing White people and confiscating White property on behalf of jewish interests. Some friendly fire from their unofficial auxiliary troops is part of the job.

Walking these dirty streets

With hate in my mind

Feeling the scorn of the world

I won't follow rules

fart

Just keep watching St Kilda beach, it may be the start of the RWDS in Australia.

excellent
you should off some chinks or muds or jews on your way out
also please film it and post it here for me to see
GOOD LUCK TO YOU user

The absolute state of the fucking world, since mass migration started destroying it.

Attached: Embearassed.jpg (1000x562, 80.81K)

>abc.net.au/news/2017-09-05/three-men-found-guilty-of-inciting-serious-contempt-for-muslims/8874804
Leftards upset with a fake beheading, but support the fake beheading of the President of the U.S. by Kathy Griffin.

These are levels of hypocrisy I thought impossible.

Attached: EmbarrassedBag.jpg (1000x800, 85.65K)

Antipodean Resistance's focus is on Jews, but they don't really do anything public and no ones heard anything from them in a while

Their head guy got doorknocked by ASIO

Attached: niggerbear austrailia victorian quote.jpg (700x467, 27.51K)

niggerbear 2

Attached: harrassed niggerbear2 austrailia racist.jpg (700x467, 37.65K)

Source?

antipodean-resistance.info used to exist. It seems to me their site has been targeted and removed.

Large amount of members got v&. Some have fled the country. Rest have gone silent.

Yeah your right cant find their site, sounds like ZOG was hunting them pretty bad. They seemed to be a good prospect.

I would agree with that.

Their postering was jeopardizing one of our biggest export industries: chinese students. Not surprised they got v&.

Did any reports of this hit the media?

Saw someone saying all their camping trips were to lure them out into the woods so they could be deprogrammed and told to join the military by zogbots. Also, all of the cybersecurity stuff was to aid ASIO in tracking them. Asked for evidence, got none. Could be legit or just a demoralization thing.

I keep seeing all these theories about them being asio but theres 0 evidence for that, looks like jews trying to shill against them or just retards

Antipodean member here, Briz division. We're not a honeypot but we're monitored by the Feds or at least they try to keep a close eye on us. You'll see Erikson in action tomorrow at St Kilda.

Erikson isn't affiliated with AR though

Attached: confusioncat.jpg (381x382, 31.8K)

Wrong.

Correct, actually. Antipodean is an anonymous group.

Attached: 39065b01ad9ea40697ed05e3f209bbddc26bc10d3c0600f454accbd397f9c64a.png (700x651, 77.21K)

How do we know you’re telling the truth?

You can't but that isn't a big deal. Just wait until tomorrow, we have a big surprise planned.

What kind of retard posts this on an imageboard? Get the fuck out of here, jew.

oy vey!

A lying faggot shill or some glow in the dark nigger

is this to do with the St Kilda beach thing, today?

Attached: e5623e58d7178be9de1febb0f655221072bb8efe69b1ba864abb4f2cfdad061c.png (576x457, 252.73K)

They will live on in our hearts. We will double our work to honour them and their martyrdom.

surely that would've made the news? The media loves bringing out old NA members every time ones caught.

abc.net.au/religion/antipodean-resistance-the-rise-and-goals-of-australias-new-nazis/10094794
slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=41859
ecaj.org.au/
lefty groups and jews have been working together and compiling information. No idea what the feds and ASIO have been doing. Heard rumours, but substantiated nothing.

Feds infiltrate everything but its rarely more than a few agents if not just one.

Well, I guess I shouldnt say that, when it gets serious or youre in Britain they go hard

firearmownersunited.com/2018/12/29/wankers-victoria-police-tell-citizens-not-to-fight-back-against-african-gangs

Attached: just cuck.png (914x567, 575.63K)

I mean news on any arrests. So far I've seen none.

W8 what
So they were arrested for causing Muslims to become disobedient by refusing to stop filming because it’s not against the law.

And sued in 3..2…

Arts Law Centre of Australia
+61 1800 221 457
m.facebook.com/ArtsLaw

Filming people in public places

Attached: 1CBB6266-8BA2-408B-9F71-1AE218C0360C.jpeg (700x386, 139.88K)

No. They caught shit because the cops told them to move on and they refused.