Michigan Outlaws Trolling, 20 Years in Prison

>Michigan’s Public Act 457 defines cyberbullying as posting a message or statement onto a public media forum with the intent to (((mislead))), damage, intimidate, frighten or harass a person to cause (((emotional distress))), or to cause the person to be harmed or harm themselves.

Michigan user's better remember to check their privilege.
Call someone a faggot online? Now they punch themselves in the face or kill themselves your going to prison.
Spread some (((fake news))) and the jews send a patsy to shoot up the place?
Your going to prison
Remember pizza gate and the guy who walked in with a rifle?
Prison

legislature.mi.gov/documents/2017-2018/billintroduced/House/pdf/2017-HIB-5017.pdf
fox13now.com/2018/12/29/new-michigan-law-outlaws-cyberbullying-violators-could-face-20-years-in-prison/
archive.fo/YgsRO

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/som/0,4669,7-192-29701_29702_30045—,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unconstitutional.

I'd snicker and assume this will be struck down. But welcome to 2019 where the clown rules the world supreme

Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and RBG on death's door. No goyim, there is totally no hope at all.

Guess I'm moving, then. We had a good run.

Attached: 45234.jpg (501x500, 78.02K)

How can we speed that up?

Oh yeah 2 bush appointments are tots gonna bring on the race war.

Nice (((country))), clapistan

You know these goy justices suddenly have a (((crisis of conscience))) as soon as they get confirmed, right?

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are basically Anthony Kennedy, and will only agree with the conservative wing 70% of the time. Of course those 30% of cases are the most important ones too.

And if RBG is replaced by fucking Barrett like God knows Trump will do, you can literally chalk it up to a wash.

disregard the jewtube link, it's related, it's about this; but tor users are forced to add an embed to post a new thread.

HOUSE BILL No. 5017
September 27, 2017, Introduced by Rep. Lucido and referred to the Committee on Law and
Justice.
A bill to amend 1931 PA 328, entitled
"The Michigan penal code,"
(MCL 750.1 to 750.568) by adding section 411x.

HOUSE BILL No. 5017

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN ENACT:
SEC. 411X.
(1) A PERSON SHALL NOT CYBERBULLY ANOTHER PERSON.

(2) A PERSON WHO VIOLATES SUBSECTION (1) AND BY THAT VIOLATION
CAUSES THE VICTIM TO SUFFER FROM AN ASSAULT OR AN ASSAULT AND
BATTERY BY THE VIOLATOR OR ANY OTHER PERSON IS GUILTY OF A
MISDEMEANOR PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT FOR NOT MORE THAN 1 YEAR OR
A FINE OF NOT MORE THAN $1,000.00, OR BOTH.

(3) A PERSON WHO VIOLATES SUBSECTION (1) AND BY THAT VIOLATION
CAUSES THE DEATH OF THE VICTIM, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE VIOLATOR
PHYSICALLY CAUSED THE DEATH OF THE VICTIM OR THE VICTIM'S DEATH WAS
DUE TO THE SUICIDE OF THE VICTIM AS A RESULT OF THE VIOLATION OF
SUBSECTION (1) OR WAS CAUSED BY ANOTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF THE
VIOLATION OF SUBSECTION (1), IS GUILTY OF A FELONY PUNISHABLE BY
IMPRISONMENT FOR NOT MORE THAN 20 YEARS OR A FINE OF NOT MORE THAN
$5,000.00, OR BOTH.

(4) AS USED IN THIS SECTION:
(A) "CYBERBULLY" INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PROHIBITED
ACTIVITIES:
–(i) POSTING A MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IN A PUBLIC MEDIA FORUM
ABOUT ANY OTHER PERSON IF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
—-(A) THE MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IS FALSE OR INTENTIONALLY
MISLEADING.
—-(B) A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD FIND THE STATEMENT OR MESSAGE TO
BE DAMAGING TO THE CHARACTER OR REPUTATION OF ANOTHER PERSON.
—-(C) THE MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IS POSTED WITH THE INTENT TO
INTIMIDATE, FRIGHTEN, OR HARASS ANY OTHER PERSON OR TO CAUSE
EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.
–(ii) POSTING A MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IN A PUBLIC MEDIA FORUM
ABOUT ANY OTHER PERSON IF BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
—-(A) THE PERSON MAKING THE POSTING INTENTIONALLY CONCEALS HIS
OR HER IDENTITY IN ORDER TO MISLEAD ANY OTHER PERSON INTO BELIEVING
THAT THE MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY ANOTHER PERSON OR TO MAINTAIN
ANONYMITY.
—-(B) THE MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IS POSTED WITH THE INTENT TO
EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.
–(iii) POSTING A MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IN A PUBLIC MEDIA FORUM
URGING, RECOMMENDING, OR SOLICITING ANOTHER PERSON TO INJURE OR
KILL HIMSELF OR HERSELF, OR URGING ANOTHER PERSON TO INJURE OR KILL
THE PERSON THE POSTING WAS MADE ABOUT, IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
APPLY:
—-(A) THE MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IS POSTED WITH THE INTENT TO
CAUSE THE OTHER PERSON TO INJURE OR KILL HIMSELF OR HERSELF OR IS
POSTED UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES OR IN SUCH A MANNER THAT A REASONABLE
PERSON WOULD KNOW THAT THE OTHER PERSON MAY INJURE OR KILL HIMSELF
OR HERSELF.
CAUSE ANOTHER PERSON TO INJURE OR KILL THE PERSON ABOUT WHOM THE
POST WAS MADE OR IS POSTED UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES OR IN SUCH A MANNER
THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD KNOW THAT ANOTHER PERSON MAY INJURE
OR KILL THE PERSON ABOUT WHOM THE POST WAS MADE.
—-(C) THE MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IS POSTED WITH THE INTENT TO
EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.
—-(B) "PUBLIC MEDIA FORUM" MEANS THE INTERNET OR ANY OTHER
MEDIUM DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO BE USED TO CONVEY INFORMATION TO
OTHER INDIVIDUALS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A MEMBERSHIP OR PASSWORD
IS REQUIRED TO VIEW THE INFORMATION.

Enacting section 1. This amendatory act takes effect 90 days
after the date it is enacted into law.

if you read this text, it's not just about sending people who bully other people into suicide to prison, it's far more than that

you are a cyberbully if:
ABOUT ANY OTHER PERSON IF BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
—-(A) THE PERSON MAKING THE POSTING INTENTIONALLY CONCEALS HIS
OR HER IDENTITY IN ORDER TO MISLEAD ANY OTHER PERSON INTO BELIEVING
THAT THE MESSAGE WAS POSTED BY ANOTHER PERSON OR TO MAINTAIN
ANONYMITY.
EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.

consequently if you post about a jew synagogue near you that's holding an anti-white /anti-trump / w/e protest, and some patsy shoots it up; your going to prison.

unenforceable; prisoners all have phones smuggled in and could use it to shitpost by emailing random addresses also prisoners tend to call and talk shit to random numbers.

Fuck off kike

It's 2019 that which screams like is shown as the hebrew

the simpler and more serious reason would be that it's too broad-sweeping and ambiguous to be constitutionally enforced.

Hurr the law is sacrosanct.

Fuck really you post that?

Blah, blah, blah…this OP is an attempt at mind controlling Zig Forums, nothing else

Filtered.

I just psychically killed 20 jews in Michigan with my nazi wizard powers. Mossad can confirm.

Give me your fucking lunch money Representative Lucido.

Do you enjoy being the palestinians of New Israel, amerigoys?

Please! Keep shut inside your homes and never leave to protest anything in the streets. It's tiring and ineffective: you should totes post more magic meems online though!

who is going to fight it? the ACLU? the EFF? i haven't heard any news about anyone sueing about it yet. Nothing is probably going to happen with it until someone get's charged under it, and then there's going to be so much media attention on it, the defense will go nowhere just like the charlottesville guy.

it'll be nothing but "oh look at this poor little faggot that offed himself" or "oh look at this poor little xir who got beat up in a vile act of hate because of internet nazi's who spread his video where he screamed that all white people should die". the lawyers won't want to touch it.

This is essentially criminalizing libel and slander, and making the DA the SJW libel lawyer that the taxpayer funds for them. Because you're a fucking white male, goy.

Same reason Michigan sex offender laws have been deemed unconstitutional, but Snydley doesn't seem to learn from that, someone really should do the needful, Detroit drive-by style.

'Laws' are meaningless…what are they? Smashed up tree and ink? What are you going to do about the fact that I don't give a fuck about YOUR IDEAS anymore, cuck? The 'LAWS' we have now are completely arbitrary and have nothing at all to do with REALITY!

If anything they are THE ACCELERATION that people need to realize that the ENTIRE THING is a kike jerk off straight from their kike minds.

WHAT DOES THE 'LAW' MEAN TO ME? NOTHING…if they aren't based on natural law they are ARBITRARY!!….ARBITRARY!!…comprende?

THEY DON'T MEAN ANYTHING…what means something is what YOU KIKES can make me do…or MAKE ME AGREE TO…

GO FUCK YOURSELF KIKE! I don't give a fuck about what you make as 'Laws' in this nation.

It won't be struck down, this is Michigan; alpha base of the Islamic invasion forces. They don't want locals to be able to use the internet to communicate, so they are making all criticism of Islam illegal. And judaism, and christcuckery, and anything that opposing importing more arabs and africans. I expect to see a similar law in Minnesota soon too.

1. Whenever a leftist calls you a cyberbully.

2. Always if you're a white, male, christian, conservative.

3. Never since hate speech law overwrites speech rights.

We really need to refine this…you can call on the Djinn for assistance with a murder but it is rather grotesque to behold…and it take a lot out of you as well.

>don't worry goyim, the (((supreme court))) will save your nation!
I'm sure of it.

so how about we meme "cyber bully"?

–(ii) POSTING A MESSAGE OR STATEMENT IN A PUBLIC MEDIA FORUM ABOUT ANY OTHER PERSON IF BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:

What about making sock puppet faceberg accounts?
Fun story time
This is how stupid niggers are
It is easy (or was at least) to make fake berg accounts of rival niggers Gangs in shithole cities and provoke hits from rival Gangs. It's so easy cause they are so offended so easily
Nigga what ? That nigga talkin sheeit on fb? Fuck it I'm gonna drop him
Hehehehehe

Who cares where I live TORKike? Do you think your arbitrary boundaries have more meaning to me than your arbitrary 'laws'?

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU HIDEOUS FUCKING PUSSY TRANNY PIECE OF SHIT.

this law could be effectively used against niggers because they are stupid and talk shit openly on eachother on social media all the time, while posting their personal information

somehow i don't think this law is going to be used to put more niggers in prison though.

Wow you really are dumb

In case anyone is wondering Michigan is the worst state in the country other than California. I'm so glade I'm leaving soon

Akshually, RBG is gone as of midnight tonight. She retires in January.

will you fuck off?

Filter tor as soon as you come in a thread, makes the board WAY better

They have both already cucked lol

Take your meds, Ken.

Unconstitutional but then we're completely lawless at this point so whatever they come up with from moment to moment is how they'll operate unabated.

This is going to be used as precedence to outlaw wrongthink. Keyterm: intent. The jews want this to be their longshot for country-wide law. This is so that if they get their way, you will wake up one day realizing that the redpilled post you made online is considered a "trollpost" because of your "intent."

They can relegate all redpill posts as being made by trolls, using the narrative they were spinning with russian bot posts. Then they'll "prove" intent by using ends justify the means type of jewry. Since the post you made was wrongthink/redpilled, your intent was [insert legal definition of trolling].

In this possible future, the next time you post Jews did 9/11 will be considered trolling because that's antisemitism and antisemitism is a call to violence and now you're getting arrested and will be kept in prison for the maximum of 20 years. Don't think they'll be done with this if this gets overturned at the SCOTUS. (((They)))'re moving to inundate the SCOTUS with their kikery, to exhaust it.

Every day that goes by that jews are still breathing is time wasted and to their benefit.

See this is why I love this OP so much…the WAR has to start at some time and why not now? Is everyone on this planet afraid to be at the epicenter of what is really important? Lets kick this shit off already…there is no better demonstration of 'thought crimes' to the public than to be pursued by the kikes for something like THIS…I could only hope that they would attempt to enforce this on some for fuck.

These laws are to be intended as carte blanche signals for the courts. You don't need to wonder whether they will be applied as harshly as they could be.

Now that the court can do this, they will with utmost prejudice. Consider it round 2 after the 2016 election: round 1 being the total censorship on social media, as exampled by the overnight disintegration of the NPC meme.

Embrace the toot horn

Attached: 3f62ec6d262fbe0d8ccd7016ba21f4614cc2abfb2c3e1a74a00baf5f082afe6e.jpg (255x255, 16.53K)

*on some poor fuck.

Paid shill confirmed. Your neocon catholic appointees have already committed treason against the Constitution. Go back to reddit.

Americans have become a slave race just like the chinese

Not an argument. You lose. You’re done. No one is coming to save you, millennial. Q-LARP is fake.

Prove him wrong. Where is anyone fighting back against anything? Nothing is happening.

Okay, go kill jews. We’re right behind you.

Shit. Slippery slope will lead to this retarded law spreading outside faggy michigan…

'Americans' for the most part are disgusting mongrels…thankfully we only need the best of the remaining pure bloods to make a stand against the rest of the nigger tier dregs of 'humanity' (kek).

Look at that, (((ashes and echoes))) showed up to back up smileberg.

I am not allowed to start the war. It has to be self defense and then I can start killing people.

Your trolling is weak. You couldn't even get prosecuted under this law

No, I mean white americans. Invaders in your country aren't as pussy as you guys, there is never any signal you won't take it in the ass one more time.

Not a burger care to tell me what happened?

Ultimately it comes down to I'm not fighting for you mutts . As a race ameritards are not worth my time.

Did you know that the Prose Edda indicates that out of all the Living humanoids on this planet only two people, European, one man and one woman are left over from the entire globe?

This is the problem…it has to be a direct assault against us for us to be legitimately allowed to start the war. That is one thing the kikes know about Aryan law. They won't make that same mistake again, so they keep attacking without a direct assault, covert means instead of overt means. But someone is going to fuck up and I sure hope that it is that fucking tranny TORKike because I really hate that 'abomination'.

Kill yourself kike.

You're writing fanfiction now. Believing in the DOTR is like waiting for the second coming, if that's all you have, you're in deep shit.

I did not write the Prose Edda, user.

we're comin for you nazis
nowhere to run soon ;^)

Attached: hitler-suicide-pink-l.jpg (600x414, 48.46K)

Who's running? Last I checked it is you faggot leftists who run rather than stand and fight. Bring it on you queer shitstain.

Fix Detroit, you faggots then work on other shit. Good luck getting pass those proxies, VPNs, TORfags (and similar services) while encryption gets better. Fucking Gen Z shits are actually getting really into Linux so I doubt they'll catch anyone but normies and boomers or women and minorities.

seriously this

GOOD LUCK PROVING INTENT
Funny how even the federal "hate" crime law explicitly excludes emotional distress, yet these jews want to include it here.
ONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER'S FEELINGS
Do not fall for this jewcology meme Michigan.
You can not be held responsible for what others choose to feel or do.
This is unconstitutional law that seeks to disolve the autonomy of individuals.

Fuck off jew Tor works to seperate ip from routing. It is up to anons to seperate identity from ip. Of course jews don't want anons posting with added anonymity.

Tell that to your local zogbot newsanon.

Yet another vague law that will be used against the remaining whites in Michigan. Michigan and Minny are the new islamic states of america.

Nah, user's just warning others who haven't been paying attention for long not to lean on these weak reeds.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Attached: tuxedo-pepe 1541567534146.png (511x671, 170.95K)

the n word?

Fuck you, (((snyder))).
Guess in 90 days my vpn will pay for itself you stupid cotten headed nigger.

>>>/trash/

let's cyberbully the nigger that signed this until he kills himself

Just watch how they try to balloon this (((bully))) trope even beyond the worst Dobson inflation fetish cartoon.

Two can play that game.

This.

What is anonymity, user. These old jews know nothing about how the internet works. Or how freedom works.

That's a big list.

MICHIGAN STATE TROLLING RESOURCES

1. Agriculture and Rural Development
call:
Laboratory Division: 517-284-0500
EC Heffron Metrology Lab: 517-655-8202
write:
Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development
P.O. Box 30017
Lansing, Michigan

2. Attorney General
call:
Main Number: 517-373-1110
Facsimile: 517-373-3042
write:
Michigan Department of Attorney General
G. Mennen Williams Building, 7th Floor
525 W. Ottawa St.
P.O. Box 30212
Lansing, MI 48909
email:
miag[at]michigan[dot]gov

3. Civil Rights
call:
Phone: 517-335-3165
Fax: 517-241-0546
TTY: 517-241-1965
write:
Michigan Department of Civil Rights
Capitol Tower Building
110 W. Michigan Ave., Suite 800
Lansing, MI 48933
email:
MDCR-INFO[at]michigan[dot]gov
mdcrcrt[at]miaahc[dot]com

Rest found here:
>michigan.gov/som/0,4669,7-192-29701_29702_30045—,00.html

Sure, goy, just spend ten or twelve years and hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to prove it in (((court))).

NATIONALISM

When you are left with no viable choice, there is only one choice. This reminds me of James, the sex change boys father, he bankrupted himself rather than hire someone to kill his wife, the sex change doctor, the tranny psychologist and/or all three. Still his son hasn't been 'saved' from these predators AND they in turn are preying on other innocent children as well. So, rather than DO WHAT IS RIGHT, he chose to 'work within the system' which is TOTALLY AND WHOLLY UNJUST…in every known capacity it is set up for injustice and the mockery of everything that is good or righteous (morally correct in terms of natural law)…

This 'law' is not any different than the laws that enable the mutilation and castration of European children all of it is based on injustice and predatory perversion. No one would consider the mutilation and permanent castration of a child to be 'good' and yet, in CLOWNWORLD this is 'THE LAW' according to the kikes. There isn't anything different in any of their 'laws' now or their so called 'social order'. All of it is shit and based on injustice and goes directly against the natural law. Being held responsible for someone else's mental illness (in this case trannies and other weak and defective abominations) increases the abominations unnatural success and upholds what is little more than a zombies, 'right to life' though everything they are, say and do is a direct perversion and again, abomination, of the natural world. The only way these disgusting social predators can exist is with 'outside' and unfair 'intervention' to assist the parasitic perversion of the natural order to continue. The 'laws' in this nation are set up to encourage the worst, most degenerate and vile disgusting aberrations that humanity can produce including things like 'Islam' and the other semitic obominations against natural law. The semitic 'LAW' as it now stands is nothing more than a killing machine, designed to destroy, torture and murder as many people as they possibly can…and it is only directed and enforced AGAINST ARYANS.

So the 'JUSTICE SYSTEM' has become the INJUSTICE SYSTEM whose only job is to protect what is disgustingly deviant and heinous offense to Life. The more perverse and deviant the abomination the more 'protection' it receives under the laws of the INJUSTICE SYSTEM. Again, anons, this is the legal and legitimized protection of Death, Torture and Murder.

Justice is BLIND but that is not 'a good thing' anons.

Tell that to squad of police officers kicking down your door. The law is enforced by violence, and like it or not the USG has a credible monopoly on force in this country.

How do you prove that a bully caused a death? That is absurd. If a person kills himself, it can be a ton of factors that lead to it.

Thinking logic applies to zog. Whoo I member when I thought this way. Good times

Boomers are literally the niggers of the internet.

The only thing they can do to you is kill you. Right now what they want is a cowed population. THEY DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL YOU. They just want you to submit fully to their 'agenda'. They want to be able to breed you and 'pose' you like an action figure for every degenerate thing they want to do to you and your children…and Life. This is a form of stealing your SOUL from you, it extricates the natural Law from you and makes you into nothing more than a golem for their profit and pleasure. I would rather die than submit to their 'ideas' about what is 'good' and 'right'.

Think of them as a 'filter' or a 'net' for those who have the capacity to be more than human. If you submit to them, you are an animal, you will never be human (or anything more than human). Yes, a 'door' can be annoying if you are locked out of something or don't understand how to operate it, but it can also be beneficial to keep things that shouldn't enter a higher realm OUTSIDE (meaning stuck here) in Hell until they learn to be human. I am flirting with the idea that you are only considered 'WORTHY' of true Life beyond this temporary training realm if you resist EVIL with everything you can…otherwise you are 'stuck here' indefinitely.

You should write a book or make videos or something.

>michigan.gov/som/0,4669,7-192-29701_29702_30045—,00.html
michigan.gov blocks tor lol

i once heard a man say that dead judges can't sentence anyone to this

That is the spirit. LOL.

Tried that…attracted too much personal attention. I like my privacy and value the label 'user' more than almost anything. If I died now, no one would know and no one would care…those of you who are going to resist will not be disappointed or deflated that someone you never new as anything other than 'user' is dead because #1 you won't know…it will have no impact on you. It is better to keep this rolling as a movement without a centralized figure that can be murdered to demoralize the nation/our people. {Shrug} it is an individual decision anyway to resist evil. I keep talking until I can no longer talk or ponder things until I am silenced and people either agree of disagree…I desire your health and well being for your own sake but nothing more than that. Automony and autonomous decision making of the individual is the future and the decentralized paradigm of the next Age. People don't have to be 'told what to do' because balls to bone, heart and soul, they KNOW what is right and good and promotes Life.

Gorsuch is solid. Kavanaugh was a shitter prior to his confirmation but he may be pissed enough about what the left tried to do to him that he'll be reliable.
The real problem is fucking Roberts.

who cares if cyberbully causes the death of victim, we need less of mentally weak faggots. Once you are taken into kiked-courts, no matter how many evidences that you don't do it, you have low chance to zero chance to win. This however, won't apply to shitskins, niggers, and kikes