Question for Turkish people

I've never gotten to ask a Turkish person this. Is anybody Turkish here?

Why don't you go back to central Asia? Annotolia has been Greek as long as Central Asia has been Turkish. Isn't this obvious? Can't we (white people) give Turkey Russian Siberia? Trade it for Anotolia. C'mon, seriously, what the F are you doing building on a mosque on Constantinople? Is there some plan of mocking us (white people)? Byzantium is the whitest, most Christian place on the face of the earth minus 2 other places. How is it this has been left to stand for the last 500 years? This smells of an inside job.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1032x955, 250.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sWho8prlNag21VuwWlVaAT8tRzYPSBljSStqzdNNI4g/edit#gid=909349069
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00439-009-0683-0
umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#6/51.000/2.000
youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc–MgvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 292.62K)

Careful now OP, you'll summon imkikey and he will begin sperging once more

Attached: imkikeythefag.png (500x600, 142.82K)

All Turks should be genocided and the land given to Greece and Armenia.

in before "why don't white people give usa back to native americans and go back to Europe? :

USA was colonized by the Vikings way before some ching chongs walked across the baring straight. Maybe give the chongs west rocky mountain land.

The Show MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE, has got it right . That's the tv show map of their fantasy world.

Attached: man_in_the_high_castle_map_by_metalheadjohn-daq82c6.png (1024x553, 267.69K)

Most Western Turks are super white, whiter than the Greeks themselves. They have significant Eastern European admixture, especially Russian. The darker ones are usually mixed with Arabs and other groups. Leave Turks alone though. They're closer to Europe in spirit than most people think. Just talk to some Turkish women. They're hot and they're slutty, just like most of European women, sadly.

no im only talking about arabic looking, slightly asain mongol looking ones.

Oh fuck off you mudslime cockroaches, you ruined a perfectly good area of the world with your homofag shit and no one likes you. Stay in your cockroach hole

It's up to the Turks really to kick those people out. The younger generation of Turks that I've talked to seem to 1.) be moving away from Islam, the Islamic world and strict morality (which may or may not be a good thing- it could just mean it becomes as degenerate as the West) and towards modern European values and culture and 2.) do not like Arabs and people that come from the non-European nations around them. So basically, they have to purify their own race.

I think Turkey is pretty much similar to Spain, Italy (I mean according to popular myth the Roman nation was founded by what would've been people from Asia minor) and Greece (which inhabited a huge portion of that land) as far as "whiteness" goes, the only difference being that Islam actually successfully conquered that land. So basically, they must purge themselves of those lesser ethnic elements (though they've already mixed to a significant degree) and divest Islamic influence. And they could also drive back the hordes of Asia too. If all Turkey looked like Western Turkey, I don't think they'd have such a bad reputation.

Why do you have legs like this?

Attached: cockroach-4[1].jpg (285x285, 9.46K)

the asain facial stuff is a complete giveaway. im sure ethnic division would be tricky. but seriously. in Constantinople there should not be a mosque, there needs to be some elite greek fraternity throwing toga parties quoting greek mythology occult meetings under the full moon. how has Constantinople become somehow a sunni Arabic muslim homeland? the book of revelation names specifically the 7 churches of asia. King Midas with the golden touch is from there.

im done…

Attached: main.png (602x401, 512K)

I'm not a Turk, nor am I Muslim. I'm defending Western Turks who are ethnically and culturally similar to most of Southern Europe. See

Most Turks look like Italians/Greeks (dark hair and eye colors), but a significant portion also look like this.

Attached: 600x800_639403746652061696_639403896682315776.jpg (180x180 18.15 KB, 20.11K)

I hope this is a new meme because if it isn't you…you need to go back to preschool.

Attached: 9ac.jpg (600x692, 47.68K)

That's because Turks raped Swedish women a long time ago and created a race of Ashkenazim jews who didn't feel being a cockroach was detestable enough.

Turkroaches are the origin of the world's cancer. Don't think we'll be forgetting that unless you purge this earth of what you created, roach.

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, it's a shame. They have too much Asian influence, whether Muslim or Mongolian. White Turks I think mostly just want to leave Turkey instead of trying to reclaim it. I like your vision of Turkey and I agree 100%. It's shame what happened to it. Same will happen to the rest of Europe if immigration policy doesn't change.

That's because they're not Turks, they're converted Slavs. If there is anything turkic in them it's because one of their female ancestors was raped by a roach.

Attached: 99c.jpg (485x769, 65.94K)

You're a kike, then.

They're called Ottomans and I'm sure your god-awful American education is why you don't know about them.

This is true. I said in my first post that a lot of the whiter Turks have Slavic admixture. But would you not accept one of those girls as a wife?

Nope, Spanish-French. Just trying to be objective and I'm defending a small minority of Western Turks that may as well be Europeans.

Central-Asia is originally white clay
Turks/Mongols conquered it somewhere after 0 AD, they are descands of the Xiongnu people, who came from east-asia
All east-asians are very "young" nations
Turks in Anatolia are just Anatolians assraped by Turks
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sWho8prlNag21VuwWlVaAT8tRzYPSBljSStqzdNNI4g/edit#gid=909349069
here is one a datasheet I made to prove my clays

Like I said, they don't look like "whiter turks with Slavic admixture" they look like out and out Slav converts. We call them "Torbeshi" where I'm from, they're pure Slavs that converted to Islam and adopted the Turkish language and culture during the Ottoman period as a way to keep their lands/daughters and wives from kidnapping and rape.

The way it worked is the Ottomans offered special protection to their conquered populations if they converted. People that didn't would often be the victims of constant abuse, everything from excessive taxation to pillaging, to kidnapping boys to turn into Jannissaries or girls to become harem girls and wives.
That's why you see a lot of out-and-out "White" Turks. Because they're actually Slavs or Greeks.

Northern Turkics, though, tend to look Whiter but with more noticeable mongoloid admixture. Rarely there's a Turk born that actually looks White(since Turks are still Caucasian even if not strictly White)

You people need to get fucked, I'm serious. No, central Asia is not originally White. Where the fuck do you even get this shit?

I'll take your word for it, I don't actually know much about the history of the country. I was just basing my comments on anecdotal evidence I have.

THEN WHY DON'T THEY CHANGE THE NAME OF THE COUNTRY IF THEY'RE NOT TURKISH. I WANT THAT MOSQUE TAKEN DOWN RIGHT NOW AND THE STONES BE USED TO BUILD SOME ARTISTIC INTELLECTUAL WITTISISM.

Attached: nazi_turkish_flag_by_the_oddfox-dai0sl8.png.jpg (1095x730, 37.03K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

wHOOPS. I guess that would be pretty dumb if they didn't hurt the church but just took down the crosses. im assuming they built stuff on top of it or additions.

You're not White user. No White person can be this ignorant of places so integrally important to White civilization.

I'm going to hope you meant minarets and that would be extremely stupid too. The minarets don't make it a mosque, the Haiga Sophia is a museum now - as, frankly, it should be.

I swear to fucking God, you uneducated, classless reprobates should be forbidden from having or expressing opinions. Dishonor on your entire family.

yes it is
First, you should look out my data sheet
Secondly I'll upload this infograph
I made this really fast

Attached: central-asia white clay.png (2000x3053, 3.62M)

also this
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00439-009-0683-0

It's good to know Rajeej and Mehmet are White, user. In the mean time, that's not how race works and just because someone is "indo-european"(see Caucasian) that doesn't mean they're White.
Whites are a specific subgroup of Caucasians, and Central Asia was never originally White. It was the origin point of the Caucasian race which happens to include Turks and Indo-Aryans(you know, Indians, Pakistanis, Iraqis etc.) Even Semites are actually Caucasian, just an earlier offshoot.
I wish you retarded niggers would stop being so fucking retarded and take the two seconds to realize how fucking retarded you're being so I wouldn't have to waste my fucking time.

In summation, no, no it wasn't. Central Asia was always Turkic, Turks aren't mongoloids they're Caucasian, just not White Caucasian. You absolute fucking Kenyan nigger.

If you are not Indo-European, you are not white

I can see giving it to the Armenians but the so called erstwhile "Greeks"? Those maggots give the turkroaches a run for their money in the "ugly and stupid" department.

Learn some history, retard
there were no Turks before somewhere 0-1000 AD
umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#6/51.000/2.000
Turks are nothing but rapebaby mutts, who should be replaced by white people
Mongolians are subhumans and should be genocided, for the genocide they commited

To be white you must be Indo-European, this is obvious, but being Indo-European doesn't necessarily make you White.
Also their characteristics still aren't certain and that one people looked like this doesn't mean that all peoples looked like that nor does that still make it White clay.
This isn't how race and the migration of peoples works.
Even assuming all ancient Indo-Europeans were White, an entirely dubious proposition in and of itself(because how do you then explain Indians and Persians), that still wouldn't make it White clay. The native population changed over time and the Whites that lived there migrated into Europe.

Like I said, this isn't how any of this works. Your brainlet brain can't understand basic things.

It's nice that the map you provided doesn't support your claim. I like that. So how did Turks come about? Did they spawn out of the ether? Because 0-1000AD is far too early for the Mongols to have raped their way through Central Asia and into Eastern Europe.
That's also a thousand year time-frame which is beyond ridiculously wide for such "recent" history.
Maybe you should take your own advice.

The border betwen mongol peopls and white peoples is the uralia mounts, just look at a topography map, its the most natural border. all mixed peoples that cant fit exactly into one or the other group should inhabit the border region as an ethnic buffer zone. purer peoples should be encouraged to migrate to the purer central white areas.

Attached: asian_topo.png (1680x964, 2.89M)

yes, but they were genetically more indo-european
Indo-European = Yamnaya/Afanasievo genetically
Persians and Indians are all Aryan rapebabies

Attached: Indians.png (505x1200, 176.59K)

They did. And they were here long long before, giving them their "Great Spirit"

2nd

No.

There's a hude misunderstanding of the origin of Anatolian Turks.
They were already that sort of white when they've arrived Anatolia. Most people think that they've migrated to Anatolia from places like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Altai mt. Siberia etc. But the reality is, origin of Turks in Anatolia is only Turkmenistan today.
Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, these three are totally different from rest of the turkic ethnicities.
After the invasion of mongolid race, of Transoxiana, Turkmenistan region is the least culturally and ethnically changed among the others.
Imagine that, on the north coastline of Caspian sea there have been Iranian nomadic people living until the conquest of Avars, Khazars and Bolgars. But its the same story with the Huns.
It was only their nobility and ruling class were actually mongolid turkics.

For Huns, their ruling class was Asian and specifically Mongolid, but people were Sarmatian and Alani nomads, Antes slavs, Pontic Greeks, Gothic Germans.
Same with the north coastline of Caspian sea.
From the beginning of human history they've been Iranian nomads like Aorsi and Alani.
After couple conquests by the mongolids suddenly the tribe of Oghuz appears.

The Oghuz branch of Turkic was the only one that is compatible among the Iranians so their conquest of Persia, Mashriq, Syria and Anatolia was easier compared to Mongolian Empire.

If you were to look at their mythology you'll see a HUGE difference between the Oghuz branch and the rest.
You'll even see some versions of she-bear among their tales, which you'll never gonna be able to encounter such things if you check the Kipchak of Karluk branch of Turkics.

Its surely saddens me that this Oghuz branch already were R1a - R1b type, even before reaching Anatolia, but they were also already culturally converted to Mongolid.

Check out todays Turkmenistan and their gene pool, its totally different than rest of the Turkics.
And guess what? Its not Persian or Khorasani migrants, its just the indigenous people of Turkmenistan.

Once again, indo-european =/= exclusively white. Almost all Caucasians are indo-european(it's in the fucking name).

It's like Central Asia exists right between White Europe and Mongoloid Asia. You know…like a buffer zone or something.

I sense your sarcasm. The answer as to which ethnostate to assign people, is to have a zone of completely 50-50 mixed Asain and white, that inhabit the areas of central asia. The turks are exactly this blend.

After checking some data, I have to admit that they first arrived at somewhere between 1000-0 B.C.
But there were no east-asian DNA before them in that area
Turkmenistan before Indo-Europeans was identical to ancient Iran
Kazakhstan was again European
About origins of Turks
Even if you read wikipedia, it gives you Xiongnu as their origin
To be clear, there were Mongoloid people living in Northern Siberia, but not in Southern Siberia or Central-Asia
Mongols and Turks are 50% East-Asian (Japanese/Chinese) + 50% North Siberian (Nganasan/Evenk) later mixed with Indo-European inhabiting the same region

Indo-European in the genetical sense, as I defined, not in ethnical or linguistic

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (752x591, 40.93K)

Only 1 major problem with this idea.

A conquers B, B instantly and totally becomes A.
Thats not right.

(if we are addressing how turkic people became who they are today)
First of all, 2000 years is not instantly
Secondly, they are still 20-30% related to Europeans

There is another issue we should keep in mind.

There is only 1 ethnic group that Mongol Empire could not tolerate. Oghuz Turks.
The more Mongols pushed and invaded their territory, the more Oghuz Turks migrated to Anatolian beyliks.
And they kept migrating until the rise of Safavids.
So the invasion of Anatolia is not millions and billions of half-mongolids migrating to the region, but its more like tribe by tribe for 500 years. And suprisingly that didnt change the face of Anatolia, that much…

I'm just agaisnt the idea of
When Turks invaded Anatolia, it was just Mongols in disguise!
That doesnt match reality.

I guess I can be the roach poster of the day. As far as I know only 27% of the people in Turkey have an actual genetic relationship with those that invaded the Anatolian region. I assume the rest are just successors of people who were already there who went through a process of assimilation.

Anyways, new generations lived and died there who really had nothing to do with previous deeds and inherited a culture just like every other group. I'd say these new generations have a right to call that place home as much as anyone who wasn't born there, who never owned anything there, but feels a sense of ownership because of previous historical ownership by a dead generation.

Now, I know what I just said may tick some of you off, but I was trying to make a point. But it's understandable, I'd probably feel angry about it too if I sensed that my people's history was being insulted in some way. Eitherway I really have no hate towards Greeks or Armenians. I can only show sympathy and say that your history is recognized.

It only matters what ethnicity they claim. Do people claim to be Turkish blood, descended from ancient turks? Or do people claim greek blood? I'm talking about intellectuals, not the average fuck off the street. Do the people celebrate turkic cultural things and customs from ancient turkic customs and wear the ethnic clothes or whatever? Or do some claim to be Bulgarians, or Syrians, or what? I'm from central Europe, but live in the USA. I don't consider the USA to be the home of my ancesters. Isn't it the same for turks? Is there any sense of being on the wrong land, at all? Even among the higher thinking classes and leaders of the people who say "I'm Turkish! I love everything Turkish" ?? It can't be just a mass of "I don't know how I got here" people, is what you're saying?

Attached: gvt.jpg (474x355, 30.67K)

Shit man, I gotta give you a disclaimer, I was never the most socially adept one. Video games and a life away from the extended family may cause you to not pick up certain local customs.

Anyways, intellectuals are more knowledgeable of historical events but both them and the average fuck off the stree as you put it would consider themselves to be Turkish. The thing about Turks is that they are extremely nationalistic. I don't say extremely lightly, they consider themselves Turks and throughout your childhood and years in education you're always exposed to nationalistic ideals. I'd say they're programmed better than your computer (Quoting Fallout 3 here).

So no, there isn't much of a sense of being in the wrong land. There is a feeling of complete and unquestionable owndership over the land and are brought up ready to die for it. Now, that put aside this isn't the same as saying that there isn't an appreciation of the cultures that were there before (Greek, Byzantine etc.) but it is definitely overshadowed by a very extreme and unified sense of Turkish nationalism.

However, interesting they don't see the land as the land of their distant ancestors either. They are taught about the Huns that came from Central Asia and everything, but it is mostly seen as historical facts. Most aren't even aware of the small genetic relationships. It really depends on how far back you want to go in terms of "land of ancestors".

I'm not a Turk but I know in the comments of this youtube video you'll find tons of Turks especially from Turkey thinking themselves to be super cool mongols.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc–MgvA

Turks are based af. Erdogan actually stands up to and mocks Bibi without fear while your (((Trump))) sucks Jew dick day and night.

this

Bibi and jewish cancer is a symptom of roaches.

Really dude?

Attached: WTF.gif (500x281, 388.01K)

source? I always thought it was slaves from all around

We don't go back there because it's fucking boring there. In the land of Turkey, we have exactly what our people need most: enemies. Enemies to the east, enemies to the south, enemies to the west and enemies to the north. Why did we turn the Aya Sofya church into a mosque? Because we wanted to. But just so you know, the church building was bought from the Vatican by the Ottoman sultan of the time and the original paintings have been plastered over in case they ever want it back to being a church. Any other questions?

Attached: Tengri biz menen.jpg (308x308, 9.94K)

How can you consider the land of your ancesters boring? Then go back and make it exciting. Get back into your native culture, decorate the sacred locations, build up the mythology of your founding… CREATE A CULTURE. That's what I'm dying to do for my culture back in Annotolia, I don't unxerstand how Turks aren't more concerned with their native homelands. Shouldn't it be exciting to you to be where you came from and create a super culture there, where you can celebrate all things Turkish? Seriously, I do not understand. Central Asia is descent land. You guys have the east of the Caspian sea, a lot of land to do what you want with. What's the problem?

Attached: turk.jpg (578x650, 47.6K)

Is there any understand that there was NO OTHER CULTURE there except Greek, for as long as human history has recorded? You're talking as if the land changed hands from people to people forever. No. It was just ALL WHITE, ALL GREEK, for ALL TIME. Lydian Greek, and even during the Roman times it was always the "Greek" half of the empire. and then suddenly it became Turk in 1450. Okay, Cyrus the Persian took over for 200 years back in 500BC, but other than that it was all Greek. Going back to the year 2000BC where legends of Hercules doing shit there and all kinds of greek legends are of the place? Is there any understanding within the Turks, of them having only been there for 500 years is nothing but the blink of an eye? How the FUCK can the Turkish intellectuals be spouting "a feeling of complete and unquestionable owndership".

You're a Turk. Do you get what I'm saying? How long would it take to whip up the common people of Turkey into feelings of being on someone else's land and homesick for the nostalgia of building the cult of the their ancesters on their native land? How long before we could mind control start a wave of turkic migration back to the homeland? so that we (white people/greek) could turn the remaining populace into "visitors" and we could rebuild all the greek christian byzantine stuff

Attached: greek-turk.png (580x562, 79.89K)

This is basically what World War 1 was about. Do we really need a world war 3 in order to get Turks out of Anatolia? Is that really the only option here? Is there no way the Turks will ever GTFO ?

Attached: turks.jpg (474x311, 36.15K)

Attached: t3.png (390x446 171.65 KB, 74.66K)

Why would the Turks act against their own self interest? That's like saying Americans should leave north burgerstan. 500 years is still a long fucking time anyways. If we really want Anatolia back we should take it by force not do some kind of jewish psyop against them. Please don't take the tone of my post the wrong way, I just don't see "convincing" the Turks to leave as a realistic or possibly even desirable goal.

Damn man, I'm sorry to say but the things you say sound like major fantasies. I mean, sure given enough time anything can change but holy shit. Anyways, please read on. Unless groups such as the Hittites are considered Greek, which I'm not sure if they are or not, then I would say the general region that is considered Turkey (Both east and west sides) capture more than what was considered Greek. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Plus, I don't see how having an appreciation for the history of the previous owners clash with a sense of ownership over the land. Would you move out of your home just because someone decided that you should not live in it because their great great great grandfather used to own the house and was forced out by your great great great grandfather? Maybe your answer is yes, but if we consider what you say was possible, how would you figure out the logistics of this "migration"? 80 million people moving across the world to settle in Central Asia? How will they meet their previous accomodations? Their jobs? Differences in language? Culture Shock? It's just such a crazy simplification.

Here is some information about inner Turkish politics though if you care to know about them. Turkish people don't really view nationalism along the lines of Race (White, black etc.) for them anyone who accepts themselves as a Turk is a Turk. This is true for most at least and I really have no idea how this type of thinking came about. But it may be newer than one would expect since during the 20th century Turkey was more Turk centric, as in nationalism was more about actually being a Turk of Turkey rather than a just being citizen of Turkey.

This ties in to some groups within Turkey that are considered to be fringe groups that, as you would put it, view the Central Asian ancestry nostalgically and wish to have a Turk centric Turkey rather than a Turkey that lacks a specific identity. They view the continuing islamization of the country as a betrayal of the Turkish heritage and are marginalized for it by the majority who support Erdogan for being a "Good muslim". It's rather sad really, that Islam, while I don't think is necessarily a bad thing, has taken such a strong grip over the minds of the people that they can't make objective political decisions without it. The split is 50/50 in that regard. A good half of the country see the writings of the wall and don't wish to go down that path.

Anyways back to this group. While they romanticize the idea of the nomadic turkic groups, again we have to consider how only 27% of the population are truly related to this Central Asian group. I'm not taking into account migrants that may have diluted the proportion, but even so, personally to me it seems such romantization may be misplaced. Also, these groups too consider the land to be theirs at this point and I doubt that they would be willing to move a single inch. The most that would happen would be a cultural shift that would promote the reduction of the islamization of the country and more Turkcentrism. Ironically this may cause them to become even more assured of their ownership of the country. I truly don't see how this could ever possibly change.

By force? a war? wew, please I hope not. Why would anyone wish to put people through such things? Well, I guess some here view it as a necessity at this point. How about promoting friendly political relationships that hopefully could lead to desirable trade and historical recogniztion and preservation movements?

Nonwhites should not be allowed to post here in the first place.

Because the people who inhabit Anatolia are not like their turkmen cousins, they were turkified and adopted the turkish language and culture while remaining genetically the same.
People underestimate too much the conquests, it was not millions of people leaving the steppes for the anatolian plains but a hundred thousand warriors who subjugated the majority of population.
Take the vandal kingdom for example, 80k germans came and conquered thousands of berber and romans.
Magreb didn't become white because of it.

Are you truly descendants of tengri?

Attached: European ice age route.jpg (641x312, 53.47K)

Hittites are only mentioned in the old testament bible, and then recently the subject of politicized archeology that you can't trust due to the conflicts of interest that we're talking about right now.

The old testament was just referring to a group in the north, with no other detail about how large or small.

I mean, the damn Trojan war was in 1200BC, when the Greeks in the west and Trojans (also greek culture) in annotolia were very well established when supposedly the hittites were just dying out. Yeah, like the Trojans and Hector and the rest of them were part of a culture that had just settled there 50 years ago? I think not.

The DAMN GOLDEN FLEECE GREEK LEGEND takes place in Colchis (present day Georgia). The greeks at the least had the entire northern coastling of annotolia SINCE time immemorial. It's so obvious.

The ancient Assyrians and Babylon Empires, akkadians, sumerians, were all known to conquer only as far as a little inland on the annotolian penninsula but never further. Reason? Greek Culture was there. Which at that time was more of a giant mix of white Celtic Germanic Scythian Greek culture that was HUGE AND VASTLY KNOWN for purposely not writing shit down (druids).

Okay. Annotolia. Is without a question… White Christian Greek land.

Attached: GOLDEN_FLEECE.png (554x303, 228.91K)

Turks need to advertise stuff like this more so that people hate them less.

Well, news to me in all honesty. I don't read that much into the controversies within the general sciences unless they specifically relate to my field of study. Thanks for the information.

That's kind of what we do. We go out into the world and bring back useful ideas while building on our own culture. I remember my uncle travelling to Rotterdam in the Netherlands together with some of his friends. They saw a massive roundabout with a fountain in the middle. Some of them later made it into politics and started working in the city hall of their city and convinced the rest to make a miniature version of it in their own city. Seen pictures.

No, Tengri is a word for sky god.

I just felt like I had to mention it, the person I was responding to seemed to confuse conquest with theft.

Attached: Rotonde Rotterdam.png (2457x1730, 4.33M)

Well, descendants of mongols I mean.

Some of us are, we are 47 slightly different ethnic groups not accounting their own minorities. Even within Turkey there are cultural divides between provinces, cultural divides that dissolve when war threatens the country. This is where Turks are different from the arabs, when war breaks out: we knit together and our bonds get stronger. In Arab countries: the chaos of war only exaggerates internal differences as you can see has happened in Syria and Iraq.

To add to this thread as a greek do not forget almost 20 million people out of 80 million in Turkey are kurds. Most turkish people also on the coasts of anatolia are not turkish although they believe that but they are greek genetically. And also I want to say fuck you to the English and the Americans for fucking us up so badly that we lost ancient territories. The greeks will not forget their backstabbings and if they want to make up for it then kill your fucking overlord kikes. And we will forgive you.

Oh please, you can't hold a grudge against the English because they beat us. We had grown fat and lazy with wealth and power; which left us weak in a military sense. Just like we took Byzantium: they came and took most of our empire. What is important is to not let history repeat itself, no amount of whining or crying on your part is of any help in that case.

Also: Greeks were never our friends, trusting them is a mistake.
Kurds pretend to be our friends, but we all know that those filthy commies will stab us in the back as soon as they see a chance.

Attached: History Mark Twain.jpg (589x477, 40.28K)

Everyone on Zig Forums is Turkish.
All hail Erdogan

Attached: Garlic-Butter-Thanksgiving-Turkey.jpg (900x1200, 260.87K)

Modern Turks and Modern Greeks are the same fucking people.

Attached: spotthefuckingdifference.jpg (824x992, 449.49K)

They are roaches and mutts, but very nationalist, very much like Mexicans.

In fact, they are taught to be nationalist unlike the european men.

No, they fucking aren't. See the huge ass jew nose in the lower pic.

Yeah it's all sci-fi to me until we get rid of the kikes and shitskins from our own lands. If we can have friendly international relations after that I'd call it damn near utopia. But we don't really like Turks because they are shitting up Europe right now along with all their other muslim friends. Genocide might have to be the only solution unfortunately. I wish you could get your people to fuck off peacefully.

That's probably high-caste turks though.

Well, while I do agree that there is a general behavior that is clearly observable, that being an attitude of disrespect and entitlement towards the country that generously decided to host them, I'd like to point out some factors that should be taken into account.

Before that I'll go ahead and say that I don't agree with violence unless it is the absolute last option, but neither do I agree with the ungrateful behavior demonstrated by immigrants.

Anyways here we go: Most people, regardless of demographic I would argue, don't really think in a very self-aware manner. Think of the NPC meme, similar to that I don't expect the ignorant opportunists that run after the dollar and open up kebap shops around in Germany or various different European countries to be the deep thinking types. A lack of such awareness may cause a person to not appreciate the situation they're in as guests of a foreign country. This much I truly wish to not blame of these people. What can they do? They're just eating, shitting, breathing and living while the cultural programming that was installed in their minds drives their daily behaviors without awareness. There is a conversation to be had about how much us chatting in this thread are just as ignorant and unaware at some level and smugly pretend to be more aware, but I'll spare you. It would be a nice topic still.

So we have these ignorant fucks who run on basic programming. At this point I would suggest the host country as some responsibilities as well. For example, requests of slow integration and assimilation over them. However the cucked political climate of your countries do not allow the natural social pressures that would allow these groups to properly integrate to your society to take place. This is causing these people to further become entitled and group up in a denial of the culture of the hosting country.

Not good, however I hope I was able to point out some things. These is a responsibility on the part of the visitors to be self-aware as much as they can, but the NPC is seldom capable of this until it is pressured to do so. It is very important the host requests the visitors behave themselves. I don't wish to say that you are failing to do as it appears that you are being forced to fail to do so by powers that are beyond that of the average person. Purposeful? Well isn't this question the point of this board anyways? kek.

Genocide? I must protest against this decision! Those roaches are still citizens of my home country. Yet there is a problem for sure. What can I say. Maybe instead you should play the long con. A multi generational game. You just have to take your time, strategize, and move within society. One person can only do so much afterall, but over time many can become a swarm that can take down the giant.

lol

Attached: shrek_kills_roach_2.jpg (500x500, 72.67K)

4 hooknosed kikes and a dyke, yuck.

European men haven't been spotted since the 80s, it's all soyboys and cucks as far as the eyes can see.

When Germany asked Turkey to send over arbeiters, Turkey sent the bottom of the barrel criminals, outlaws and kurds.

IQ test them all and genocide anything below 90 for good measure, you'd be doing both the Turks and the Germans a pleasure.

t*rkish (((people)))

Attached: c61e397bfedff25a9588424527a3f9fb507e2eccd3333a3c1257c4a74b43e9bf.jpg (538x482, 60.34K)

Are you a Turk? Finally one that understands? I agree with you, that it's not the fault of the common rabble of the Turks for just following their programming. There must be something along the lines of building an ethnic nationalism in these people to rewire their programming for nostalgia for their homeland. To the point where there could be a huge migration trend. And then after that, we could deal a lot easier just with the remaining bunch of hard heads in a more offensive manner.

My question is for the Turkish intellectual class. What is their involvement in this? How much do they support one side or the other? Can we do something to support intellectual groups within turkey to help move Turkey in this general direction?

I actually work at a USA school that is run by Turks. But I have NO IDEA how to bring this kinda of shit up to any of them, for there is no way to tell if I'm talking to an intellectual or just another basic programmed fool.. at least not until it's too late in the conversation.

I'll just go ahead and point out the obligatory conflict of interest warning for your sentiments and the nature of your job. Do NOT bring such things up if you don't want to commit job suicide. Really, most Turks in America (at least based on my limited experiences) appear cucked politically. There is much to explain as to why this happens based on psychological research. This mainly being that groups of people take stances that advantage them whether consciously or unconsciously. Either way let's tackle your questions.

As one person I don't believe that there is much that you can do to change opinions. In terms of symbolic understanding (In the mind, does not have to be real) The media is able to do such things through mass exposure and fucking up your point of view through movies. You lack that sort of power as a single person. This way of creating feelings of nostalgia is by showing how today is actually worse for them compared to before. A fucked economy, bad living conditions, social unease etc. are things that can cause people to long for and seek "the greatness of the past" it is one of the things that can promote such ethnonationalistic view points.

The othe way is actual threat (physical) The problem here is that it is crazy to attempt anything so overt as a single person. You get violent and this may cause the group to feel actual threat which then causes them to group together (a survival behavior, familiar?) and then they may even move away. However this is a sure way of destroying any hope for good relationships with said group. An undesirable outcome I would say. Also your state stands in the way as they would view, and I would too, such physical actions as unlawful.

Personally I don't have a problem with "natural" immigration with the usual social processes that allow assimilation to take place. I do believe that there is such a thing as too much "purity" and too much "mixture". Not to say that groups keeping to themselves necessarily cause genetic disorders to pop up left and right, but it's a philosophy. With too much mixture you'd just go full circle and have a "pure" brown blob after all. I just don't like that people can't allow natural processes to run their courses.

Anyways, about the intellectuals. I do think Zig Forums overestimates the involvement of intellectuals in these movements. Unless what you mean by an intellectual is not an academic or similar person, but a politician. Academically speaking I would have to say TOP FUCKING KEK. Have you looked at the education statistics lately? Turkey isn't one to be swayed by the influence of academics that have opinions that run against their favorite political figures. Now as far as political figures go, you know how Erdogan (President/Tyrant of Turkey) plays it. Like a rat, always in the middle, unless you light a fire under his ass, then he may sway to wards west or lately east. He doesn't help the situation though. I'm sure you are well aware. He runs his campaign as the "Good muslim" says some fancy Quran language and half of the country is on board with his shit. So you have kids being raised by a large group to be very islamic which then keeps being indoctrinated into this worldview by a charismatic political figure that preys on this culture further perpetuating it. Then some of these families wish to go after the Euro and get pampared by your political groups and grow to be entitled.

It's just all so tiring and complicated. Anyways my recommendation? Here it goes. Most things appear to work in a two way fashion. Nature affects nurture and nurture affects nature. Some could be said about sizes of populations. A large white population may mean that a lot of jobs may be held by whites and a many students may be white. Well how do we solve this issue says the cucked SJW and their move evil handlers and they say this "Why the way to solve this issue isn't by directly reducing the number of whites, but instead reducing their representation through affirmative action and other discriminatory policies." Artificially reduce the number of whites occupied in these insitutions and you may find that, unsurprisingly, white population size is also manipulated indirectly (catch my drift?).

I rambled enough about that. The point I was making was that if you can't as a single person change society directly for your lack of power, you may try instead shifting your energy to changing yourself in an attempt to change society. You get an education if you want, or not. But you be a good reliable individual that others will want to look up to and will want to emulate and you will find that your behavior and opinions change others. How much can this change society? Well, not at all almost. But this is why I state the importance of acting as a whole. If many did this sooner or later the impact could be felt. It's a game of patience and strategy. Using words carefully and always being the reliable competent person you wish the people to follow.

However I should also answer your question of how to help intellectual groups to help move Turkey in a certain direction. A good portion of the country are not happy with Erdogan. These are the more liberal groups that are more educated compared to the other half that are just happy being shit on by Erdogan so long as they get advantages through political "nepotism" and some other nonsense. So why not sing the praises of the educated? Sing the praises of those who support capitalistic and democratic viewpoints? Humans are not much different from dogs in that regard that we like getting pats on the head. Maybe if these groups were seen as desirable then others would want to be part of the group. Indirectly shifting said process that leads to entitled little clusters around other countries. But it so indirect, it is hard to say if anything meaningful can be done.

Shit I just noticed some of the crap I'm saying can be taken as a blackpill. Not my intention, it is smart to understand individual limitations and playing on your strengths. Plus, unless everyone on Zig Forums suddenly become experts in the Turkish language then I doubt that any direct online action can be taken to target online groups. Maybe a middle-man could be useful, but good luck finding one. Personally I would truly try the strategy of individual improvement and make it a goal to gain influence as a group.

Sooner or later is too long. I'm only interested in discussing ways to bring about immediate huge shifts in world affairs.

Yes. I want to change this. I'm hoping there is enough spies on pol and the various other places I post, where I might somehow get noticed and pulled in to the circles of power. I'm not like Erdogan, and I'm not afraid to choose a side. Jewish culture must be subjugated, and we must loosen the confinements of jew-killer culture, if only to appease that part of our Nazi party. If the jew killers can't accept me for being middle on that issue, then I would have to go on the attack against them for the same reason that they need to give a little to appease the other members of our party that are less enthusiastic about murdering all the Jews. At worst, I would take a spot in some underground power structure which leads that less violent sect of our Nazi-ish click whatever that you call this 8pol hive mind.

TLDR: Yes, we need power, or at least to influence the people in power to change anything. We're all just barking dogs on the outskirts of the real battle; I'm aware of this.

Attached: power.jpg (1280x720, 67.94K)

I just want to WARN people, that there are Jews on this board interested in stopping any union between violent and non-ciolent jews. So that there will definitely be at least ONE troll jew, who responds to this with complete "fuck you jew lover" attitude in order to obey his mission of fomenting discord between us non-trolls. Please do not take that bait and ignore that person (it will be obvious if its a troll).

Attached: donttakethebait.jpg (200x193, 10.58K)

Well, unless we are at the point where you basically can't find a job without accepting that a literal tracking device is planted under your skin I'd not recommend any major immediate shifts. You how it works, if you try to shove things down people's throats they react. To my understanding this is partially what Zig Forums is, a reaction. While they aren't part of the "alt-right" many people who watch the likes of "Sargon of Akkad or Soygon if you prefer to call him, are also reacting because there is a noticable and hostile social shift that is being forced on people by groups with power. Such forceful and immediate grand actions are bound to cause people to stand against you and view you negatively. I'll give a silly example, you can't just take the fish from warm water and toss it into cold water. The only way it would work is if the majority had the same ideas as you and personally, I don't think they do.

Dogs barking on the outskirts of the real battle? I must disagree you underestimate your greatness. I don't say that sarcastically either, one should totally own their strengths and notice no matter how small they indeed to splash the water of inflience like the countless others around them. It just so happens that I believe a slow unified wave may tune others to the same frequency. I am planning to make a post here sooner or later with regards to what I think is truly going on with the world. Pretty fringe and /x/ tier, but if I had to crunch it all down into one sentence it would be this: You are the hero of your story and should do what you think is best.

When I say immediate, I mean in the span of about 4 years. I agree, an ACTUAL immediate giant shift in world politics is a stupid waste of resources even you had them. But even 4 years would have a massive reaction, if we were to, say, drop a propaganda wave on Turkey to encourage a giant portion to emigrate back to central asia, and at the same time a giant wave of greek white Europeans immigrating to turkey, and then at the end of 4 years finally to start sparking the news stories about changing the name of the country combined with separatist civil wars over the next 4 years… so that in 8 years time Turkey could be completely turned back over to white European greek-ish/roman/byzantine control.

What do you think? Is 8 years too fast?

Attached: whatdoyouthink.jpg (1000x574, 438.17K)

I must say I'm rather conflicted with these plans, but than again my philosophy would say there it doesn't really matter if I am conflicted or not, things will play out the way they're supposed to. Zig Forums likes talking about the Rothschild's and their buddies. I'd say you should take a few lessons from them. Eight years is way too fast. It's truly unfortunate but with all the power they have (Banks, major media corporations, intelligence agencies, useful idiots, partially secret knowledge of how the human mind works etc. etc.) as you can, they can shift society only so fast. It's been how long since we've started getting all the propaganda? Well, politics have always been cucked, but the real hostile shift I would say started around 2012 (kek, who said the end of the world had to be fast?) and as you can see, while they managed to make major ass social shifts, they also managed to gain the ire of a considerable size of people. So to say with all their power even they were unable to shift things with full complience under 10 years. One could argue even the negative reactions were planned, but that's a whole other discussion. I mentioned the Rothschild's right? They keep it in the family and play the game across many generations and families at the same time. They had time, an advantage that either us the normal people have or don't. We can't know because we lack intelligence. Anyways, don't take this as a black pill. I just try to encourage people to do what they can and not get lost in fantasies.

Lol I fucked this one thot who was part roach, part cuban, my god she had a hideous jew beak but she was thicc in a very good way and also she told me she was raped by her turkroach daddy

Jesus.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x391, 24.09K)

I probably would of thought she was Greek unironically.

No they didn't they visited North America came into contact with Skraelings (Red Indians) and decided that they were too violent and great in number so concentrated on England, closer and easier to raid.
They wouldn't have a word for indians if they didn't find them already there when they made it to America.

Oh yeah. They colonized St. Pierre, and then just stopped right? They can survive the winter ocean, but were too lazy to just go a couple extra miles to the warm climate of North America. you fucking rock