Organ Donation

Are you an Organ Donor?
Do the hospitals not try to save you if your license says you are an organ donor?
Are there monetary incentives for the hospital to sell your organs after harvesting them?
How is thist linked to jews?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (859x695, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dcids.org/contact-us/corporate/).
dciinc.org/)
hoovers.com/company-information/cs/company-profile.dialysis_clinic_inc.04fdb3f55b866625.html)
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=6994143&privcapId=4235319).
nonprofitlight.com/tn/nashville/209986-dialysis-clinic-inc).
8ch.net/pol/res/12623059.html
archive.vn/1B1f4
archive.vn/HJYD9
sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alder_Hey_organs_scandal
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/organ-donation-death/530511/
nytimes.com/1997/04/13/us/controversy-erupts-over-organ-removals.html
bestgore.com/members/infected-stitch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoo jew.
Have a happy new year anons.

Go back to 4chan, faggot.

If you're an organ donor, you will be left to die even if your organs are being put in an old man. It's retarded.

Exactly, if your heart is still beating how the hell are you "dead"? They take your beating heart out of your body and kill you so they can put it in some nigger with an indiana jones hat.

Some kike gets a cut too no doubt

Organ transplants are vastly overrated. They must be doing it for the money. Sorry for off topic.

I revoked my organ donor status when I renewed my license.
If you have a license this is your duty to our movement lads.

Is this bait? The heart is beating artificially, Skippy.

I will sign that the day I live in an ethostate with respectable people.

If your heart is still capable of beating, why would you want it taken out of your chest? The heart was obviously fine and able to function correctly because its keeping big nig alive. Its not like the nigger is even taking care of himself either. Look how fucking fat he is.

As if they need our permission.

There is brain death and cardiac death. The patient may be brain dead and on life support in order to decide what to do, when to do it. I'm not going to explain this to you like you're two years old.

Besides that, you're not even paying attention. The nigger received the heart, he didn't give it up. Fucking idiot.

Rule 4, subhuman.

Attached: FUCKING BASED.mp4 (1280x720, 1.36M)

Organ donation in the United States is largely organized through DCI Donor Services (dcids.org/contact-us/corporate/).

This is a subsidiary of the 501(c)(4) nonprofit corporation known as Dialysis Clinic Inc. (dciinc.org/)

DCI makes over $736 million in sales annually. (hoovers.com/company-information/cs/company-profile.dialysis_clinic_inc.04fdb3f55b866625.html) Despite this, the company declares that it actually nets less than $25 a year (that's 25 dollars, not millions). It is run by 73-year-old Director James Perry, who doesn't seem to be a kike (bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=6994143&privcapId=4235319).

Oh, wait. . . did I name the Director, the guy who works 25 hours a week? Sorry. The President is actually James Attrill, who makes $540,000 a year and seems like a great big fucking Jew (nonprofitlight.com/tn/nashville/209986-dialysis-clinic-inc). Pic related is him, plus his wife Francine Luoma.

Attached: James_Attrill.jpg (512x512, 39.96K)

What faggots.

Here’s another unwitting genius. Hey, genius, would you ever defend the belief that water is wet? No? Tell me why. No matter how much you hate niggers, that one lives and breathes unlike the deceased donor.

Amateur hour.

Oh, nevermind, it’s the same retard in need of a brain transplant.

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

This was on #1 post on reddit this new years.

There's an expired drivers license at my house but I don't carry it when I travel in my automobile

Until I can explicitly dictate who my organs get donated to I will not. Same with blood.

Hey, I know someone who needs a kidney if you’re game. You don’t even have to die.

My father, who is a first responder, made me unregister for organ donation.

Take that for what you will.

In my country it's on a piece of zog issued wallet sized cardboard. I have written in black marker that covers the entire organ donor section with
DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT FAGGOTS

Putting a stethoscope up to some random dude just because it's your son's heart transplanted is cringe af.

Good find, user.

Ask him for some more detail and report back. I'm sure he has some great stories.

Organ donation is very biologically biased so chances are it will be a homoracial recipient to minimize rejection odds. That said I read that vital organs much be harvested in vivo, if this is bullshit please correct.

Sorry fag but I'm a cold hearted eugenicist. It's survival of the fittest and if your heart stops beating on you it's probably best you don't breed or accept your fate.

Call me a cold bastard if you want, I've heard it all before. But mark my words, this type of enabling of sickness and disease will cause gigantic damage to the human race (whites) through dysgenics.

If every nigger with a hole in his heart gets to have it fixed and have children that's a very, very bad thing for our children. We need to stop thinking about ourselves and start thinking about them.

Why should I help people that hate me?
Fuck them
Fuck them all.

Attached: reddit based black man.png (700x750, 42.18K)

I would anticipate more intellectual discussion and less ill-placed rage on the subject of organ donation but agonizing that this particular recipient is black is also fine.

Hey, fellow racists, you know why organ donation is wrong for our civilization? Because sometimes a nigger gets one.

Yeah how about a 1% chance is too high you fucking nigger.

Absolutely irrelevant. In the US, at least, there is a system of allocation for non-oligarchs, the meritocratic portion of which does not select for racial identity. You have no idea what you’re talking about, conspiracy-brained little shit.

Throughout the conflict in Syria there has been massive amounts of organ harvesting, its probably jews from Israel next door, at the forefront of it. Be aware if the land you live in now ever becomes a failed state there will probably be jewish organ harvesters descending upon your communities. Don't let your children become organ donors for the International organ trade.
archive.vn/1B1f4
archive.vn/HJYD9

Attached: syrian-child-prepared-for-organ-harvesting.mp4 (398x224, 1.04M)

u guys know they just cant swipe your organs if u are a donor u have to meet a strict criteria b4 they can even think about ripping out your organs and if by chance u meet that list it has to go through a few people different people they wanna make sure you actully gonna die or they will be sued for every organ tranplant back for the last 30 years

Got to love a system based on merit in which you cannot find an entry level job without both prior experience and a 4-8 year diploma, because they are unwilling to train you for a week.

Meritocracy my fucking bleeding asshole. Just about every country in Europe is better than this dump in these regards. The USA hasn't been free for nearly 50 years now faggots. Get with the fucking times already.

Traitors get roped first before the adversaries, perhaps you reveal your affinities.

Sure thing, Dr. Goldberg.

Are you retarded? Seriously, I want to know.

Meritocracy under a system of organ donation has nothing to do with your professional credentials. Reply to me with another post like that and I’ll filter you for having a subhuman iq.

Filtered. Worthless goddamned freak.

You win.

It mostly benefits the treacherous admin class. Why does this remain omitted and not addressed?
We are only permitted to sperg about de blacks?

(check'd)
There are many reports of the kikes harvesting those still alive. Note that you CAN NOT harvest a human heart, if the body is not alive.

Read back what you just wrote.

I read it, made sense to me. You can't transplant a heart from a corpse. Only someone in a vegetative state, coma, or just someone you don't mind torturing can donate a heart.

“The kikes harvest organs from people who are STILL ALIVE! Don’t they know you can’t harvest a heart WHEN THE PERSON ISN’T ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!”

I’m sure it did make sense to you. Filtered.

Reminder that people who filter opinions they don't like need to get off imageboards and return to Reddit, where wrongthink is hidden automatically.

Attached: reddit filtered.png (700x750, 41.23K)

Unless if it's for a close family member, no way. There's zero chance my body is going out to some fatass who couldn't lay off the mcdonalds.

I am not organ donor. I prefer to donate my organs to my family only.

I'm currently a donor, but I would like to change to this as well.

Filtered, faggot.

What if I filter myself?

try it, let us know

Ok I just did it, all my replies are invisible. Dont know what else I expected tbh

Bigotry is among the more ridiculous reasons I’ve encountered for opting out. But I’m sure you guys mean something much less absurd like “a recipient might reproduce and perpetuate the illness,” or “organ donation creates a market satisfied mostly by human traffickers.” Curiously, no one has mentioned the problems of rejection, acute or chronic, risk of infection, quality of life realities, sheer expense of transplant and management of immunosuppressant therapy on the public purse, contribution of patient to the national economy. No, just this lame shit about jews, niggers, and subhumans (because they’re not jews or niggers but they have to go somewhere).

This board is awful tonight with few exceptions. I hope those of you doing it on purpose get instant karma.

If I am being honest organ donation isn’t all way you think. I get human tissue for scientific reasons. I don’t want to be too specific and dox myself but I basically isolate cells from human tissue to carry out scientific discovery, largely related to disease.
Generally speaking the tissue in question gets ruled out of transplantation for whatever reason. Instead of throwing it in the trash I take it so I can try to at least help advance medicine toward new cures for the disease I study, or to help gain greater understanding of the disease.
Science sometimes gets a bad wrap, understanding so, but it’s not all scheming weirdos trying to genentical engineer the next super virus or something

I would be a hell of a lot happier if the organ market was open and legalised, such that the next of kin get to make the call and also get 100% of the profits of the sale. It would take away any incentive for the doctors to let you die since they're not getting cash out of you either way, and if it became a common thing then it'd be in the public eye enough that the public would push back against exactly these problem kikes.

but where is the wetness that precedes the wet water? I think you will find that it is in here. your head

THIS.
If shit ever pops off in America you can rest assured that it will be a Pandora's box of horrors beyond belief.
this is only a tiny taste of what will come should the shroud be drawn over the west.

for the same reason we don't like to immediately tell cancer survivors that all the drugs used to kill their cancer will likely cause new cancers to develop in a couple of decades.

They can't even do bone marrow transplants if the race is even slightly awry. How the hell is it going to not be rejected by a monkey's biology?

shylock industries

Attached: 201208042337_theatre-of-blood-2[1].jpg (460x276, 37K)

This please. Why should the doctors get paid more than any other procedure?

3D printed organs will largely solve this problem though, they exist right now but not at the level of complexity needed for most vital organs, just bladders and stuff.

Here's a few relevant links I found in just a few minutes
sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alder_Hey_organs_scandal

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/organ-donation-death/530511/

nytimes.com/1997/04/13/us/controversy-erupts-over-organ-removals.html

For transplanted organs, a literal lifetime of medication is what keeps the body from attacking it.

The bone marrow thing is a bit different, but I forget the specifics.

No. Never will either.

You can imagine how many boomers simply forgot to opt out and how many more people simply are not aware of this.

Just don't own a motorcycle and you won't have to be an organ donor.

They are trying to do the exact same thing here. If I lived in a homogenous society, I would be alright with this. But knowing, that they could also just export this for profit or give it to some degenerate, I simply can not put up with that.

Attached: lovecraft_negro1.jpg (879x290 74.95 KB, 66.25K)

So you're willing to fucking die as long as the dude is white… cringe

where did he say that

more like willing to let someone in need of a donation die as long as the dude isn't white
go back to cuckchannel

I've seen thousands of hours of gore. Nothing prepared me for this video.

Attached: 802-I_bet_the_jews_did_this.jpg (250x250, 14.62K)

(((braindead)))
You are incredibly naive about organ "donors" aren't you? Hospitals have an incredibly disgusting but not surprising political ground within them. If they have a commission to grab some organs and yours are good enough to fit the bill, they will. With some, they won't use any anesthetic.

Oh but (((snopes))) would say that mp4 isn't true :^)

Good to know you can change it. I listed myself as an organ donor when I was 16 because I was suicidal and didn't give a fuck what happened to my body parts. Now all I can think of is being harvested while still alive by some kike doctor. Gonna revoke that shit as soon as I hit the DMV

I was. Not any more. Too many fucking people as it is. I'd only part with organs, marrow, ect. for a relative or best friend.

Doesn't exist in the US anymore. Any dumb groid, faggot, or womyn who gets cut from my program immediately sues and the fucking kike lawyers force the school to both capitulate and accommodate.

So what you're saying is, just identify as a trans woman of color and no one can touch you in academia?

I kinda want more backstory on that specific video. Is it safe to assume that the harvesters in question are kikes?

Also, how do we have this video? Who recorded it, and why did it get released?

I was in the same boat, even got a motorcycle because I really hoped someone hit me or I died on the bike. No longer feel that way thanks to realizing how lucky I am to be a white man.

Is OP's image real? I thought you had to be closely related, share common blood type and ethnicity for an organ transfer to work.

Fantastic post. Good research, and entertainingly presented.

They uses the immunosuppressant drugs to stop rejection from body.

You need to ask the best gore member for the source.

bestgore.com/members/infected-stitch/

Can't wait until shtf so all these life failures propped up on drugs can die off. There will be innocents caught in the crossfire but there's no way forward without that anymore

For life?

Attached: tora shock.jpg (251x251, 31.13K)

Did that too. DMV cuck also got bitchy about it. You think they wouldn't care and just do their jobs but they push that shit like gamestop employees push preorders.

yes goiym, we can't find a suitable heart transplant for you in time so a nigger heart will have to do. now you'll be dependent on us for pills and a slave for life :^)

Thanks for reminding me to opt out OP

Yes but the drugs have horrible side effects so they don’t last for long because the drug practically suppress the immune system, which exposes the patients to more deadly diseases. In other word the patients are even sicker with the drugs.

Imagine being cucked out of death and go on to have your heart beating in some nigger.

Attached: b5c387352f70932a22da50fcc7839a8b9fb87d3c72d713faa8d1ea24a4bbe19a.jpg (1545x1176, 543.86K)

Attached: 43985532_3761524593874503_2019929462804248558__20190101135607364.jpg (1080x1317, 617.27K)