***NYC Streets to be Named After Local Rap ‘Heroes’***

marxistdegeneracy.com/2018/12/31/nyc-streets-to-be-named-after-local-rap-heroes/

NYC Streets to be Named After Local Rap ‘Heroes’

New signals of false virtue are coming to the Outer Borroughs of New York City. While NYC’s Mayor “Comrade” Bill de Blasio had appointed a [commission to evaluate the validity of the public monuments of New York City,](marxistdegeneracy.com/2017/11/21/when-they-remove-your-monuments-you-win/) he is expected to approve the new street signs that are planned.

As per [1010 WINS](1010wins.radio.com/articles/streets-be-renamed-music-legends-biggie-smalls-wu-tang-clan-and-woody-guthrie) two streets will be dedicated to hip hoppers/rappers.

Mayor Bill de Blasio is expected to sign the bill that unanimously passed the City Council last week to rename the streets.

On Staten Island, the area at Vanderbilt Avenue and Targee Street will be renamed the Wu-Tang Clan District in honor of the local hip-hop legends.

In Brooklyn,

Thus “Immortalizing” ‘The Notorious B.I.G.’ on His Home Turf, in His “Hood” is Sending Kind Of a Mixed Message:

*Ready to Die*

Naming a Street After ‘The Notorious B.I.G.’ Doesn’t Really Signal Anything Good Though…
“Ready to Die” was Big’s (born Christopher Wallace) debut album. “Ready to Die” was a milestone in the rap world. It popularized so-called gangsta rap, especially among Whites. It’s a good thing Biggie was ready to die because he did. He died while recording his second album, Life After Death…

marxistdegeneracy.com/2018/12/31/nyc-streets-to-be-named-after-local-rap-heroes/

Attached: big.jpg (600x572, 110.04K)

Attached: 1d32fc8738097e358ae959e130….png (894x815, 185.09K)

MORE LIKE THE NOTORIOUS N.I.G

Watch them rename the Empire State Building to something along the lines of Tupac Tower

Wu-Tang Clan was pretty awesome. How many friends in your life stuck together like they did for as long as they did? That right there is rare and unique.

GZA's album was my favorite

Liquid swords is great but I was always a real big fan of Only Built for Cuban Linx

Big L should have the street he died on named after him then.

Raekwon was pretty shitty IMO.

Attached: 288-1995.jpg (1000x999, 294.97K)

All their new shit sucks. They lost whatever wisdom they had acquired when they were poor as rats and just starting out. Everything else was commercialized shit.

Ayo, iz wizza da gawd, ay I just finished smokin a fat l, ayo rmember to go vegan n play chwess, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

embarrassing, america is truly a dead nation

Yeah but they do one thing we don’t. They don’t give a fuck. Our problem is we do, too much.
You got guys like Havoc from mobb deep, guy was arrested a couple of times for illegal weapons possession. Did time. Guy wasn’t even particularly violent he was just worried about his safety.
On the flip side you have white tacticool LARPers shouting “molon labe” and shit like that then complying with clearly unconstitutional laws. I mean blacks have higher rates of that MAO deficiency that makes you more prone to sociopathy, so I’m not saying go full chimp or anything, but at least they back their talk up. Not enough of us do.

You just now realizing that? The old days are gone.

Where the fuck did you nigger-lovers crawl out from? Wherever it was, go back there, you milquetoast cucks.

Nah enjoy just pointing out significant indicators. You know it's over when Marxists start naming streets after ex crack dealers who became verbal crack dealers and consequently famous.

Why are we allowing this retarded commie bullshit to spread?
These starbucks revolutionaries need to take a look at russia of north korea if they think statues are only put up by rayciss capitalists.

*Or

Such a shit view of life. 95% of rap is nigger shit, but like most things in life, there are exceptions. Hell even all the moonman songs are made on rap.

Just a matter of checking shit out first, you might find something that can broaden your perspective and understanding on life.

niggers should still be sent to africa though

Leftists deify criminals who embrace vice and lawlessness, yet they demonize law-abiding heroes who embrace virtue and order.

Rap is more masculine than cucked rock and metal which are made by Antifa musicians, but those rappers shouldn't be held as an inspiration. Do they really want youth to look up to hedonistic jesters who got killed in drive bys because of their sin of indulging in criminal behavior? Why give them a platform?

This thread is fucking based I love black rappers just like you guys

Rock and metal are cucked music genres made by self-hating white leftists. When their fans criticizing rap, it's always soyboy shit like "it's too sexist/homophobic/transphobic" instead of "too many niggers". There's no equivalent of "nazi punks fuck off" in rap. That line is only parroted by mentally ill trannies who think that they're hardcore for listening to Rock.

Rap is more masculine than garbage like RATM.

What if I listen for the beats?

This board had taken a noticeable nose dive in the last 6 months especially

You made me remember Jurassic 5. Too bad they've split despite making good songs.

I don't listen to rap anymore, but I remember loving the genre for being edgy apolitical masculinity. I switched to rock and metal in my leftist phase because I wanted to listen to "meaningful songs that weren't hateful". In retrospect, it was complete gay effeminate shit that promoted homosexuality, transgenderism and open borders. Freddie Mercury (Queen) was a homo who figuratively and literally sucked so much dick to the point where he died of aids. Notorious BIG was masculine enough to die with dignity through a drive by.

Rap is still tolerable for me, but rock and metal is so fucking gay. It's even more retarded that WNs embrace those leftist anti-white musicians for being white.

Please don't tell me you're talking about the current shit on the radio. I like and listen to a lot of old school (90's-00's) rap and hip hop but this current crop of "rappers" are degenerate mumbling faggots.

What are you some submissive faggot looking for a daddy to plaster your walls with? It’s suppossed to sound good and melodic in your ears not motivate you to rob drug dealers.

if you want good European music, listen to classical music. Can't go wrong with Vilvadi, Mozart, Gustav Holst, and Handel.

A lot of orchestral songs from film were inspired by classical music. Classical music was inspired by religion (Christianity and Paganism).

In contrast, Rock and Metal is inspired by Marxist gay shit

The fact you had a leftist phase is connected with your nigger loving. Stop posting here literal faggot. Go listen to Tyrone masculinely tell you how he fucks the white bitches and dumps mags at the ops.

Fuck off, illiterate monkey.

Talking about the old ones. The modern ones are shit.

If you want good and melodic european songs, listen to any music that was composed pre-20th century.

Not leftist garbage that will inspire you to tear down your own monuments and chop your cock off like rock and metal, later sucking dick from strangers to the point where you die of AIDS.

The damage that Rock/Metal has done to whites is arguably worse than Rap. Rap inspires criminals, Rock/Metal inspires self-destruction and submissiveness.

Who the fuck on Zig Forums is really surprised by this?

Bruv, they're renaming fucking VANDERBILT Avenue to Wu-Tang Clan District? That is literally the most badass thing I've ever heard.
And to the people who are like "why should I care about this rap shit", just say it out loud. WU-TANG. CLAN. DISTRICT. That is an awesome combination of words on its own. Better than Vanderbilt Avenue.

Sounds like nigger shit.

Go suck shit out of a bulls asshole you tribal ape

Mock it all you want, but that's "1488" to a white listener. Of all the lines you criticize in rap, it's that one? No wonder we're fucked. It's no coincidence that Rock and Metal created Antifa gays and trannies. I would rather listen to non-whites than homosexual cucks who betray their own race by making anti-whites songs for kikes.

It’s actually a good thing since it’s old school rappers and all natsocs know that rap was fucking based until the jews interfered and shipped crack directly into the nostrils of every jiggaboo waiting in line at the welfare office. Sad outcome gonna go listen to some based old school gangsta rap so I can feel masculine.

You win tonight shlomo I’m laying down in bed to rot

That's what every member in Rage Against the Machine does. They're a rock band filled with Antifa cucks who defend open borders, kikes, and sodomy.

It actually sounds like the kind of place with old kung-fu masters, and outdoor pop-up shops and shit.

lol Zig Forums got body-snatched by rap-listeners

Attached: 03fe3387b53ff232e7f23d51fbad3c27c74ead12a2fd5018f81d1e89e4ebb6b7.gif (640x480, 999.14K)

Attached: reality.jpg (450x600, 66.92K)

Look how clean, well dressed and unified people were in NY before diversity.

Welp, I guess I will never go there.

The niggers lack of forethought shouldn't be viewed as "not giving a fuck" when there is clearly no thought involved. Pull out a wad of cash in fron of the average nigger, he will pull a gun in broad daylight. That isn't badass, it's dumb nigger behavior.

A cyst that has been found to be cancerous must be removed.

Did you ever see that video taken from a street car in San Francisco in the early 1900s? I was amazed at how well mannered, how well dressed, even how semi-aristocratic just the normal people in the street were.

shit's completely fucked.

Aryan was motherfuckin HYPED UP
Aryan just grabbed the nigga, snuffed the nigga
and it was on from there
The motherfucker there wasn't nuttin stoppin.

hahahahahahahahahaha

topkek

Hoodlum music promoted by kikes in the 90s.

My friend is into the 90s stuff and literately nobody cares about these people anymore even in jew york. He went to some events there with 90s rappers and you'll never see more than 50 people there and they're broke and starving whining on about their lost fame that depended on jews to begin with.

When negros talk about hustling in the rap game it means getting in good with the jews if they're even aware of their existence. They can't make a shekel on their own to save their lives without robbing people or selling drugs provided by jewish middle men.

More permanent than chip bags.

Attached: rap.png (268x188, 85.82K)

No, we just had a massive cohort of people redpilled who came here because Faceberg and Twatter are to censorious. Just because you grew up doing degenerate things because you didn't know better doesn't mean you can't grow out of it.

I want to buy the spicy one with lime, any Aryan anons of Zig Forums have bought Rap Snacks so far?

I never go to the city unless absolutely necessary, and then I'm never unarmed.
Let them shit it right up, no one worth mentioning will live there or care.

Hell yeah I'm all for :
Will Smith Walk
Reverend Run Road
Darrel McDaniels Avenue
Afrika Bambaataa Boulevard
Oh heroes….
So dey gotta be ded, rite.

Why would you used RATM which is led by a libshits nigger?

Forget the niggers. Gurthrie was a Communist Jew-lover who wrote the song "This Land Is Your Land". During WWII he was conscripted by the Army as a soldier in the draft. Despite being a self-proclaimed anti-Fascist, he lobbied against the conscription, becoming a dishwasher instead.

Attached: 1280px-Woody_Guthrie_2.jpg (1280x1181, 214.07K)

jesus christ what a sewer. At least listen to Mr. Bond or something instead, the same jungle bongos but you won't be letting niggers sing to you.

All modern music is pretty much garbage.
but stop listening to rap. Nothing is more pathetic than listening to music made by people that would rape your daughter and kill you

He died shitting himself and screaming incoherently, so it all worked itself out in the end.

This city has completely fallen demographically, and is full of pooinloos, arabs, jews, Asians, and every other racial group under the sun.
Even calling NYC a part of America is tenuous at best.

No they would never do that. Tupac knew his shit and was killed by the jews. Biggie is just a nigger with okay flow.

Wu Tang are fine and I have no particular comment there except to say RIP ODB.

Came in to this thread expecting it to be a LOT worse. Street named 6ix9ine or something. Don't want to encourage this bullshit though.

Peak clown world. At least numale cucks know where to buy drugs now.

You probably have a 90IQ then.

In the White ethno state, we will have the, Bach express xD.

Attached: YELOG.jpg (640x480, 40.09K)

Attached: wu tang clan.jpg (611x159, 41.41K)

Zig Forums is a multicultural board of peace

Attached: welcome.jpg (600x468, 33.58K)

AMERICA YES

ITT: le wrong generation

Attached: 9500B88A-850C-4E84-B497-B74F3E26A41A.png (540x422, 128.29K)

Defending kike pushed nigger music is based.

Yep, clown world.

I only listen to classical music rap is a Jewish conspiracy

Attached: F759856A-9828-4B0B-B923-A5195594F9B2.jpeg (211x239, 21.04K)

Not about the hidden child born from the secret marriage, who cries out both "Evoah" and "Evoi".

Go back to reddit, searching "le wrong generation" reveals that it is a reddit meme. You literally have a phone filename. GTFO.

Metal
This bait, go to any thrash metal concert and count how many times concert goers say faggot and queer.

Attached: 1435073047182.png (697x722, 616.42K)