(((Apple)))

Looking at the recommendations for new apps right now, apple is promoting apps that pull quite heavily from the /sig/ handbook. Not trying to shill or anything, just uneducated as to the (((Motive))) for promoting healthy eating, reading books, exercise/lifting, etc. I hate any and all tech companies with a burning passion, but they now seem to contradict their own narrative and this user is confusion.

Attached: 3EEDF1D5-B0CF-49FA-A55A-87CE93DE47DF.jpeg (709x711, 140.92K)

This seems like a complete JIDF thread but I’m drunk bc it’s New Years so idc. Pls humor me.

It's really quite elementary my dear boy; Tim Cook and all his suck fuck faggot buddies are HIV+ now and have decided that they must watch their health if they want to live to be present when the Dark Lord appears on earth to claim his own and reward his evil minions.

Apple watches what you browse on your phone, if your browsing relates to health & fitness, itll recomend apps that other people intrested in health & fitness downloaded. I'd be careful with anything from the app store, you have to pay some big bucks just to get your app on there, and you can be sure that whoever is spending that money to put their app on the store is making it back somehow.

After the shit that company pulled on me, they will never see another dime from me for the rest of my life.

I can get my cute women out of your store just by telling them where I am at.

Thanks, faggot.
cpunks.org

People set fitness goals as new year resolutions. All apps are information gathering programs that data mine your device. People will be looking for fitness apps to complete their goals so Apple is just taking advantage of that to maximize their information network.

t. retail user

Attached: cb421a26490169f17bbda1a90f7763469f9c7592d06ce487ac116a71105a33c3.png (340x482, 191.05K)

This makes the most sense. I’m unfortunately still trying my best to blend in as a (((normalnigger))), so that interferes somewhat

This place has taken a dive since kamfy left, with the only advantage being that we can now call out Trump and there is none of the deeply goncerned garbage that there once was.

The thread quality here is now absolute crap. The mods don't have time to figure out which threads are good and which ones aren't.

So help me. I just wanna help. Call me faggot it you want I really couldn’t care less. Right now I feel weak. I feel them taking me over and I need help. I’m not even sure why I’ve turned to you fucks as a last resort but here I am. I was suspended between two outcomes for a long time. The more I read about the Reich the more nostalgic I become. I am hurt and alone and I pray for advice, and/or help for you.

Attached: AD767F5E-F47A-40D9-A7D2-D429F1B38CAA.jpeg (704x929, 126.67K)

Sure. The problem is that we live in a world that is low trust and getting lower. In a low trust world, you cannot build anything, because someone will steal what you have built. We need to somehow flip the world to becoming high trust. THEN we can rebuild infrastructure, have white children, conquer the stars, etc.

I know too that you could be a shill sent here to distract us from achieving these things. There are a lot of shills like this that have popped up recently.

If you are such a shill, know this. You will be discarded by those who pay you as soon as it is convenient, and the odds are that you will not even beat us anyway. Your religion, progressivism, conflicts with reality, and can never win.

The Trump supporters were the people making the quality posts.

more that people who make quality OC supported Trump

The goyim know.

Trump is a bit on the nose. He dilly-dallied repeatedly on the wall and stood by while his supporters were purged.

He is now starting to make up for this and should be supported for as long as he is doing good.

This is what we should do for Trump.

Support him if he is doing the right thing.
Encourage him if he is faltering.
Correct him if he is straying.
Replace him if he tries to betray us.

We can't hope to understand what Trump is dealing with. He took office after a revolutionary held the lffice and likely made gigantic mess for him to clean up, after a Bush was in office making a lilely equivalent mess.

He basically walked into a dungeon and choose to fight monsters, and I have no doubts about how difficult that has proven to be.

The dragon is on his side though.

If it's any consolation the 'reich' was as much a psyop as the society you're in now.

Weiß und baßed

All apps are information gathering programs that data mine your device.

They openly say that they are selling your user data in the EULA and they also mention it when you install the app. Read the EULA.

Attached: YouOwnNothing.png (1000x800, 194.29K)

If you want to go that route the more authentic phrase would be "basiert und gerotpilled!" tbqh

Does Zig Forums own apple devices user?