For the guys using Devuan

As stated in their website:
source: devuan.org/

The founders of this system are from a group called Veteran Unix Administrators. Denis Roio, (also known as Jaromil) being one of them, recently tweeted the message in the picture, and by looking at his physiognomy, his (((nature))) becomes clear.
Link: twitter.com/jaromil/status/1079114178642788352
His feed: twitter.com/jaromil

Notice the particularity of the language used on his site, "Value skill ==diversity== as a resource for quality and ==inclusion=="…
Link: jaromil.dyne.org/

Another member of the group is Franco Lanza, which also has that hooked nose.
Pic source: youtube.com/watch?v=ANGXh63coHU

Beware. That operating system seems to be totally kiked.

Attached: tweet.png (302x319 645.04 KB, 105.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heads.dyne.org/
git.haiku-os.org/haiku/commit/docs?id=e4425315dd85435ad9b07351ffd48556ec86e6dc
outreachy.org/
dot.kde.org/2018/10/30/nextcloud-founder-frank-kalitschek-awarded-20000-euros-donates-prize-promote
community.redhat.com/blog/2018/08/the-danger-of-devaluing-community-volunteers/
docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/diversity-inclusion/
twitter.com/suspicious_milk/status/1042951589399617539
linuxfromscratch.org/
github.com/fusion809/lfs-scripts
github.com/emmett1/scratchpkg
calculate-linux.org/main/en/download
sabayon.org/desktop/
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Gentoo_History
dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/articles/the-story-of-gentoo-management.html
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/1iw5b6/til_google_chrome_os_core_is_a_gentoo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those fucking noses

Holy shit

Whites only use OpenBSD

OP, all systems are kiked. No exceptions.

That is not safe either, the only safety right now is to use a borrowed network connection from someone that doesn't know you. And that after ripping out every camera and microphone and speaker from your laptop.

When someone from the three letter agencies told that IPSec was compromised in OpenBSD, Theo came out telling he didn't thought so, after having a look at the code. So, you just look at a piece of code yourself and say there is not backdoor at all? You are joking, right?

When PFS became a thing, Theo said it would be two years before we could have a solution for OpenBSD. You kidding me.

I wished OpenBSD switched to LLVM half a decade earlier, now they are too much behind into too many things, its gonna take years for it to be usable again like it was in the early 2000's.

Trump

I saw the beginning of “just go with it” yesterday and thought the noses were too exaggerated. Then I saw OP’s pics.

Before we talk about noses, you got to notice that all systems programmed by Poettering et caterva are compromised.

They are the guys that say "I just want to code, it works, fuck all the rest", they are the branch that don't care about code quality. They are the guys they hate meritocracy and are pushing the SJW thing into Linux.

You don't use any code made by Lennart Poettering or his minions and expect any kind of safety or reliability or both. Systemd is just one of those pieces of crap, there are several.

I doubt you can make any Debian or RedHat free from Poettering's crap. I switched from those and their derivations 6 years ago, when I couldn`t handle their faggotry anymore, I wonder how those systems are working right now. Maybe it is time to study them just to find holes and exploit.

Fuck that. My system uses systemd and I have zero problems with it. It’s complex to an annoying degree, but I’ve written custom services and shit and it is actually reliable and useful.

And before you goys say that as a torfag I don't care about white people. What you are seeing in the third OP's pic is the opinion of a (((moderate))) project leader, they are all like that or worse. You don't get to be a project leader if you are not like that or worse.

Poettering is probably on the payroll of an agency, these kikes like (((jaromil))) are just taking away the main backdoor out of concern for themselves. After all, jews have to share info with their shabbos goy mor(m)ons and presbyterians and baptists and atheists and jesuits and who knows more. They need us not knowing what they are doing. Many of them are closeted pedos. They all have something bad to hide. So, (((they))) also fear for their (((agencies))) coming after them for reasons.

I hold suspicions from /ourguy/ Ted Tso, I didn't believe in the safety of his fucking PRNG and so I built my own back in 2014. Then my servers stopped to mysteriously randomly freezing every other night when I was away. From that other weird things happened, trying to rebuild network drivers didn't work, I had to find what jews used because that was the non-backdoored stuff.

The jews compromise our communications systems, like they compromise our society, our industry, our food. But not theirs, you can use theirs … against them. They sell compromised hardware to us, they use something else, what is that else they use that they know is safe?

Ask them and you shall receive, look at what is connected to your kike boss computer. What specific brand and model of dongle that asshole is using? You should look for the specific model version.

Current digital systems are a reflection of the talmud training of the jews that lead the projects. It is 25% useful and 75% workarounds and traps. Like the talmud and its endless rules, you got to navigate around our communications systems before doing anything useful.

The matter is, we have no choice but to use the tools (((they))) are controlling for now. Anything that gets a little bit of popularity is fast taken over to guarantee (((their))) victory. That's why OpenBSD is still led by white guys, because it is irrelevant and mostly useless.

There is no escape, there is only suffering, only a scattered remnant of us can defend ourselves properly, and trying to interact with those that do not understand opsec is dangerous.

It is possible to obtain safe hardware even in this pretty bad situation, but I cannot share the exact path to it because they will take note and close the loophole that I and several other guys use. You just will notice that once you use (((kosher))) your systems become more stable, but not all stable, it takes a mix of hardware and software correctly fit together to defend yourself. The jews give the entire recipe to each other and leave us in the dark. And when we try to make our own bullet-proof system, it is only a software update away from being compromised again.

I won't spoon-feed you, but you should question yourselves and find your own solutions, because in a few months that people who have found their own way to safety will start to congregate online again and we will rock 2020 like no year before it.

Yellow jackets is just the warm up.

heads.dyne.org/

If you think your system is so good, who am I to say it is not? I will give you a suggestion to see if your system is as safe as you think it is:
- Connect it to a real and working and unfirewalled IPv4;
- Start probing Mossad headquarters, Pentagon, FSB and others;
- Bonus: arrange a way to store all network traffic coming to you if you can. No, not just tcpdump, I'm talking about hardware that will store everything coming to your network interface so you can have a look later;

Make your own conclusions.

0/10

Install Gentoo.

Attached: cloveros1.png (2560x1600, 88.85K)

what about Haiku

ANy tips you can share to protect ourselves (aside from comms) for whatever will be happening during the next months?

Attached: you cant stop it.gif (296x480, 4.39M)

I make no such assumptions about my system. It’s likely entirely compromised, and I don’t care about it. If I wanted a secure system, then it would be a priority and I would be using software fit for that purpose.

So, you are a danger to me and any other non-jew around you, and you do that on purpose. I wish you dead.

1 - Buy a laptop from a pawn shop with cash, buy a few pendrives too, buy a wifi dongle if possible. Save your money, don't buy anything whose processor starts with an "i", those are crap, try to get AMD or Via if possible. Wifi dongles, get the cheapest, then you will look for a better one later as you discover how they work;
2 - Get yourself into a place that offers wifi without asking questions, emergency rooms, shopping malls, fuel stations, pubs, small hotels, they hang signs offering wifi to attract customers. Get your ass in a place like that with your brand old laptop;
3 - Look for videos on how to open your brand old laptop to reach the camera and sound system. Download Kali linux. Download another better distro if you will;
4 - With its camera, microphone, speakers and internal wifi physically taken off, use your wifi dongle and Kali to crack open some WPAs using a command like this: wifite -i wlan0 –random-mac –wps –bully –wps-only;
5 - The command above will give you a few options in half-an-hour in a wifi-rich place;
6 - Install your new non-kali OS in an encrypted disk;
7 - Use iptables in your favor, ie:
iptables -A OUTPUT -i wlan0 -p tcp –dport 53 -m owner –uid-owner joe –gid-owner joe -m conntrack –ctstate NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -i wlan0 -p tcp –dport 80 -m owner –uid-owner joe –gid-owner joe -m conntrack –ctstate NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -i wlan0 -p tcp –dport 443 -m owner –uid-owner joe –gid-owner joe -m conntrack –ctstate NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -i wlan0 -p tcp -m conntrack –ctstate ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -i wlan0 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -i wlan0 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -o wlan0 -j REJECT
iptables -A OUTPUT -o wlan0 -j REJECT
That will let you navigate on the internet, you can force your browser to use a user with lower privileges than you. It will limit what your OS accepts back according to what you send out, just very basic protection here, but that's your start;
8 - Access a wifi of your choice to update your system and look for news or browse Zig Forums;
9 - This setup is just for reading stuff, to post safely you need more security than this. But the reading is the important part, there you can start walking on your own if you have never done this before;

Go for it, but don't harbor illusions that there won't be bullshit.
git.haiku-os.org/haiku/commit/docs?id=e4425315dd85435ad9b07351ffd48556ec86e6dc

A few more tips I can give you:
1 - You have to be on premises to use legally borrowed wifi in some jurisdictions, in others you do not. You can search for that while you are trying to discover how to open your brand old laptop. That doesn't mean you are forbidden from installing a repeater under a table, mind you;
2 - Take your time to clean your laptop from dust. That helps stabilize your system. Use a cooling base if you bought a toaster;
3 - Borrowing wifi against the will of its owner is not illegal in some jurisdictions. You should look for it. I consider this so important that I changed address for having this privilege;
4 - A detachable directional antenna is always better, specially if you are using a high power dongle. Be discreet, there are directional antennas that are the size of a finger, use one of those;
5 - Use "lsusb" as you start your system to see which device number your wifi dongle is in and see if that number has increased when you are about to turn the system off. If your dongle is working ok and suddenly its usb connection drops and it reattaches, it means someone is trying to discover your real MAC. Factories make dongles that have builtin mechanisms for doing that, as per request of law enforcement. Most systems will not warn you about that either, so be careful. Pawn the dongle and buy something else;
6 - Never use the builtin ethernet or builtin dial-up modem, always use a dongle from a usb 2.0 port;
7 - Never connect a networking dongle in a usb 3.0 port;
6 - Usb 3.0 is for storage only because usb 3.0 has direct memory access. A compromised dongle in a usb 3.0 port gives full root access to your system. It would be even better to fill it with stucco and not use usb 3.0 at all;
7 - Some SBCs can be fitted in a little box to work as personal routers while connecting to a high amp usb 2.0 port. The beagleboneblack is a very popular choice here, beware that its cpu is compromised with spectre, but there are other better solutions like the banana pi. So you can post stuff too. Don't post anything online if you do not have a solid isolating proxy protecting your main system;
8 - Your isolating proxy should be just that, a connection that opens a single proxy port, everything else must be blocked by iptables and it would be good to use ebtables to guarantee that you are connecting to the right MAC on the other side;
9 - Don't buy electronic equipment online, unless you find out how to get dead drops and anonymous credit cards. Beware that things like CCD signatures are being stored by factories for law enforcement use, never mind serial numbers and MACs;
10 - Never cross borders carrying eletronic equipment, never leave electronic equipment in your luggage. Buy used with cash when you arrive, install, use, clean, sell when you leave;
11 - Don't offer advice, except from solid personal experience. Don't sell this kind of service, the guys that did are treated worse than pedos by law enforcement. Teaching and servicing digital freedom is as punished as creating fake cash, beware of the consequences;
12 - Beware of people who are very sure of their OPSec;
13 - Wear hats in public if you are forced to use legal wifi on premises, curvy baseball nigga caps are the best, but others might do, keep them low;
14 - There is way more to this, like I said, it is like learning the talmud. Most important parts are hidden or omitted for your own good, discover them yourself. Look for deblobbing and what it entails, you may need to order online stuff if you live in a city of less than 6 gorillion people;

See you in a few months, I haven't posted since 2015, feels good seeing my systems are ok up to now. They have been surviving Mossad for a time already.

Bullshit. Stop being so dramatic. (Phonefagging, something I’m assuming you don’t have, right?)

KILL THEM ALL
SOCIAL JUSTICE BRAINS ON THE FUCKING WALL

Shalom, my friendly IP hopper!
Phonefagging is just the latest lame justification you could come by, about you hopping IPs? That's limp-wristed.
Not having my goy-tag would be too much of a give away. Of course I have a goy-tag with everything a normalfag has, that includes my favorite sporsteam news and a selection of celebrities that I follow. Of course I told everybody about the last cool trip to the bathroom too.
I go the extra mile to conform to your system, friendo. You are too outdated.
But, why try to shut me down? Because now a beggar can face state-sponsored actors? It was about time.
I wish you drawn and quartered. You deserve that.

This is the state of open source as of 2018:
outreachy.org/

KDE and Nextcloud join forces to displace the German people and fill open-source with more brown:
dot.kde.org/2018/10/30/nextcloud-founder-frank-kalitschek-awarded-20000-euros-donates-prize-promote

The biggest Linux company that just got bought by IBM says the following:
community.redhat.com/blog/2018/08/the-danger-of-devaluing-community-volunteers/

Red Hat's Fedora project thinks women of all types deserve recognition:
docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/diversity-inclusion/

Debian is also all about diversity and inclusion, which I consider is more than enough reason to avoid direct derivatives like Devuan.

Of the major projects/distributions in the Linux world, the only ones which seem like they're not completely SJW-infested (or at least don't promote it) seem to be Ubuntu (which has a history of including spyware although its various flavors don't seem to be affected by that), Linux Mint (a worse Ubuntu) and Arch Linux (bby's first hard-to-use distro). I personally recommend Gentoo (or one of its binary flavors if you're not into compiling stuff) or Void linux. Be aware of SystemD.

I recommend to you to look at what the kikes inside Gentoo have done to gcj-jdk in order to force you to either abandon java or use the binary blob.

There is no safe system right out of the box and it is not easy to build one yourself. To me it has been an uphill battle for years. There is nowhere to run for cover.

I wish they notice what they are doing to the white men that made these companies great. Or not?

There are plenty of white geniuses being thrown under the bus to make space for minorities. Now, lots of us have got no money but plenty of time. That is an explosive mixture that basic income will - definitely - not contain.

Why had kike teachers to kick out Adolf Hitler from the art school? Why they never learn?

Says the torposter.

These are my posts.

A fictitious good jew once said: "You know the tree by its fruit."

My fruit here on this thread is giving good advice about dodging spies. It wouldn't suprise me if the thread is shoa'd because of it.

Your fruit is to berate me.

No, I'm just a normal daily arch linux user user who doesn't have time for security because developing tools and scripts that are actually useful to me is far more beneficial to my day-to-day life. Stuff that has taken literally years of my life to build up, made possible by giving less emphasis to security. Not all of us are courting state actors. You sound extra paranoid, and maybe you have a good reason to, but I'm not living like that. I have zero problems with what you are posting in this thread. For some reason, you think I'm here for some reason other than listening for good opsec info to remember if/when I wanted to do something securely. As of now, I have no reason to do so.

Security should have been your top priority for years now … or you are not a cis white male Zig Forumslack.

We want your blood and we want it bad.

Fucking blood sucking kikes, get out.

Projection.
We could have a reasonable conversation here, if you want. I'm fine with that. Or, you can keep calling me a jew and whining about how I don't have the same priorities as you. That's fine too.

Someone recommended buying several of the most generic chicom wifi dongles available because the don't bother to give unique addresses to them. I'd avoid (re)using wireless peripherals like a BT mouse because the MAC address too.

You are in the right path for a start, but if you are already in that opsec level for some time, you should definitely look for the more expensive and harder to find blobless devices. Cheap generics with closed source firmware give easy access to the usb controller.

Mind you that blobless distros are not a guarentee, I was invaded using trisquel years ago … because of a p2p python system.

Beware of networking apps, python or java might just compromise the best defended system.

Holy fuck Schlomo, get over it.

OpenBSD's IPSec stack has never been seriously audited. Among the dismissals, Theo said he didn't like that guy and his codes never made into the main tree. Who knows who might just have included codes from the guy as a favor because he couldn't login at that moment? lol

And this comment comes from a guy who is friends with Theo and have contributed code - and money - to OpenBSD.

Why honesty hurts you Saturnians so much? Theo himself knows better than anybody else the sorry state his system is in. It is not a matter of getting over anything. It is a matter that if you need photoshop you gonna use windows. And currently we haven't got things like ECC file systems and efficient virtualization in OpenBSD, which are essential for current InfoSec.

Practicality trumps everything at these apocalyptic times. OpenBSD is still a cis-white-male distro, because it is not a threat to the system and it helps find and own those that use it for such a purpose.

Some of us have both, which must keep them shitting their pants at night.

This is how you sound.

You know, all your lies about it not being audited and shit would probably fool someone if you didn't casually mention how much you hate evil "cis-white-male"s. Even the absurd idea that anyone who cares about security in any way would ever touch photoshop would go over lots of people's heads, or the fact that anyone in the infosec world would ever call openbsd a "distro". But when you out yourself like that, even the dumbest of retards sees that you are just a bitter tranny upset about the only open source project that told you to take your code of conduct and go dilate your surgical wound with it.

TOP KEK and truth

Either use OpenJDK or dont use a shitty language like java that isnt even good for real applications cause the GC is garbage itself and causes insane pauses randomly.

Two tips, switch to parabola linux, its arch with fully free kernel and software repos, its easy to switch look it up, you just have to change the repo urls and do a Syu. Also, use LUKS with a nuke key, back up the LUKS header on a USB you keep in your ass or somewhere else safe.

Thinking state agents are targeting you for posting here is paranoid thinking, justified or not. Again, calling me a jew here is stupid and lazy. Just a Linux user user here who wants to read about opsec from people who care about it more than me. Phonefagging again here.

Thanks for starting the reasonable conversation; it’s skncerely appreciated.

LOL

Roasted.

Your information is outdated. My comment was about cgj-jdk which is used to bootstrap OpenJDK. If you bootstrap OpenJDK from Oracle's binary, you are compromised. You must bootstrap from GCJ. That's exactly what the kikes in Gentoo are up to, to fuck up the cgj-jdk so you wouldn't have a way to bootstrap OpenJDK compilation from zero. You either get their ready-made binaries or you use Oracle's JDK to bootstrap OpenJDK. Either way you lose, big time.

Parabola is hard as nails to most Zig Forumslacks, a deblobbed kernel is not enough either. Your suggestions are just good starts.

Kikes have been calling out each other lately, to not mistreat cis-white-males so badly and make quotas for cis-white-males where they are under-represented, like psychology. I wonder who might be interested in partnering with them at this point. Crickets? lol

Surely you're joking, right? If there's a backdoor in OpenBSD or any other OS, then you must show and prove it before pointing a finger. You have no credibility otherwise. Claiming that a cianigger said something and offering that as proof is laughable, and all you're doing is spreading FUD. Which is not a very different tactic than the "you already lost goyim' blackpill shills that are a permanent fixture in here and Zig Forums.

Attached: DreamInHolyC.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

The more you attack me, the more this thread is bumped, which is exactly what I want. Let people learn that they need to start with a borrowed wifi and a used crappy laptop. They will find the truth about everything else themselves.

Sorry, I have to show proof and then when I show proof will you continue berating me? But I just want this thread bumped! I'm not interested in proving my claim, dismiss it if you will.

All systems are insecure and backdoored until you have tried to attack the Pentagon and they have not compromised your system back.

That is the new gold standard.

About a month ago, Armbian had a systemd bug where some deamons wouldn't start. They decided not to deal with it and let their upstream (Ubuntu) handle it, but those guys didn't take care of it quickly because they don't consider ARM an important platform. I immediately got rid of Armbian and replaced it with Devuan, and the board has been running without problems now, and system is much nicer and simpler with the old sysv init, to the point where I can fix anything myself if it breaks (unlikely to ever be the case with systemd). I also have NetBSD on another SD card, because although Devuan is alright, Linux itself got infested with CoC trannies who are already attacking a guy that prevented the kernel from getting subverted by cianiggers in the past.

Attached: Theodore Ts'o vs. Intel.jpg (2328x1500, 719.25K)

When security researchers find bugs, they publish papers that describe the problem in detail and how to replicate it, how to exploit it. You have done nothing, which means you have nothing. You're just another lame FUD artist without any actual skills.

I've seen similar circumstances.
There is literally no reason to use systemd on the back end. None. Hell, I have a hard time justifying it in any situation. It's a huge monolith that has been proven to have security issues time and time again. Anyone who says it was stable once in his life isn't making a valid argument.

The main (and maybe only) reason so many distros are using systemd is ease of packaging. Devuan is important because it allows other distros to more easily package non-systemd distros.

Holy shit, this cancer.

Linux definitely needs a fork. All the blue-haired feminists can maintain their own kernel
twitter.com/suspicious_milk/status/1042951589399617539

There are two main approaches to infosec:
1 - Find a bug, try to fix it;
2 - Be attacked by someone and try close the entry point;

You are arguing 1, I'm arguing 2.

It is completely impossible to protect a system by merely using strategy 1, because a zero day might be known by someone else.

What people are doing is finding what the most powerful attackers do and prevent them from doing. If I hit a three letter agency for days without being compromised, I might be doing a good job at defending a certain computer. Otherwise I'm not.

I have no idea what kind of exploit they are sending, I just want it not to have any effect on my side.

Trying to find zero days so they will eventually be used against me, so I can close them, that is just too slow against the resources of state-sponsored actors.

You poke the beast in the eye and see what it does to you, once you have that information, you know exactly how to block it. Then you poke it again, until it runs out of magic tricks.

So, do I just nmap cia.gov or what?

If someone tells you to install Kali Linux for anything other than penetration testing, they're an idiot. Public wifi is also infamous for datamining and being a favourite target of hackers, and the security measures needed to stay safe in such an environment will only make you stand out more to feds.
What if you're like the tornigger and paranoid about OpenBSD? Assuming you don't have an Nvidia GPU, go with Alpine Linux, set up a firewall, use a DNS server supporting DNSCrypt+DNSSEC, and run all network-facing applications through firejail (a sandboxing program). Alpine Linux probably has most of Kali Linux's preloaded meme tools so you could install those through your package manager too.

Learn to greyman as an autistic neckbeard with decent opsec and in practice you'll have better security than some LARPing autist who "pokes the beast in the eye" until it gets mad enough to fuck him up irl.

Yeah they're quite the beaks.

Now we are talking.

Forget fixing single bugs, you got to defend against whole classes of exploits, as long since was warned by the GRSec team. Prepare yourself to pawn lots of used old laptops as you do it. lol

There was only an x64 version last time I checked.

Shame they care more about shekels and protecting their (((intellectual property))) than they do giving security to the masses.

They are free to not offer their software anymore to the commie-tranny-poc-kikes that berated them for more than a decade.

There is no sure way to make their work available only to cis-white-males, so they bagged out.

It is way more than shekels that concerns them, they were offered sizable buyouts and they didn't budge to white enslavers. Consider that before taking their excuses at face value.

do it and post results

Haiku is a return to password-free, single user home computers. It's fun if you don't expect much security out of it.

>restricte their security patches to (((the right people)))
I can't tell if you're huffing farts or paychecks from Brad Spengler.

Attached: smugvamp.png (600x642, 335.95K)

Can that guy sue her?

"Print "Subscribe to PewDiePie" on the CIA's printers." -PewDiePie

There is a reason hackers like to target public wifi and not use their home connections. lol
I think there is nothing much dangerous in using wifi from a kebab joint in the outskirts of London. Why are you so serious?

Excuse me, they did sue Bruce Perens for libel and lost. If the GRSec fags keep this up, they'll likely get in legal trouble and deprive their totally not jewish richfag customers of future kernel patches.
The most common complaint I've heard of grsecurity's patches is that most don't fit the Linux kernel's design well. Instead of making their own security-focused operating system, they leeched off an existing one and screeched when people didn't worship them or give them enough money.

Hackers target public wifi precisely because idiots like you think it's more anonymous and safe. Also, the police already use fake phone towers to monitor and catch idiots at public protests, what makes you think they're ignoring public wifi?
The final resort of a shitter who encourages people to use a meme pentesting distro and public wifi instead of a decent security-focused operating system.

Is this seriously the state of larping now? Jesus dude, if you "poke" the NSA you spend the rest of your life getting anally violated by negros, they don't hack you back.

Jesus you just keep out-tarding yourself. All 3 of them are brown mongrels, one is a tranny. They just have worthless shit code nobody wants and they are ass ravaged about it.

bugman thinking

Linux is designed for performance, not security. Hence why you get Poettering being received with a red carpet while Spengler gets the door slammed shut on his face.

What I saw was jewish companies using GRSec without even giving due credit. Nevermind money.

Nope, they target to get into store payment systems and customers cellphones, that's why you begin by using a tight firewall in your private system.

Try it yourself or you don't dare paying a visit to their systems? What happened to keeping your friends close and your enemies closer? Are you seriously thinking you got some good opsec if you don't dare anally probe their servers?

Their worthless shit code saved my pale skin more than once.
They gave the middle finger to the jews controlling linux.
They have been attacked by our enemies orders of magnitude more than you will ever be with all the courage you are demonstrating.
As I said before, there is no escape from (((enrichment))), you got to choose your flavor.

The vitriol here keeps getting better and better. You goys have got to work on your text interpretation a bit. Why are there jews berating people here if you yourselves do it for free? We should be helping each other, not criticizing each other.

Yeah, every time you use a kernel patch for your company's computers you have to loudly fellate the guys who wrote it.
And laptops before cellphones, faggot. If you take your "look at me I'm so secure and poking the beast" system onto a public wifi, it's going to stick out like a sore thumb to anyone monitoring. You've painted a massive target on yourself for the police and anyone else you piss off instead of learning to greyman.

That's because the torfag (probably you) is giving genuinely unhelpful advice that's more likely to screw over the people who actually need said security.

Considering that you are scared shitless about probing three letter agency servers, what do you mean by "greyman"? Staying home playing games? Telling people to not try and dare the enemy? Going to church?

Yes, because if you don't go after them and keep them occupied, they most certainly will enjoy going after you dangerous white goy.

INSTALL GENTOO
how many times must it be said

Keep crying.
Are you seriously thinking you can just string random words together without knowing what they mean and you'll convince 12 year olds you are a l33t h4x0r?
I am not sure what is sadder. Larping as someone who has used a computer or larping as a human. Everyone knows you are a subhuman mongrel and that you can't even use your iphone.

Someone reading this thread might get inspired in walking the path of the hacker and find freedom. I laid down the basics. I explained things as I myself began in the early 2000's. I'm still free and posting, might my wisdom be worth something.

You say I'm wrong, but you do not try correct my error, as a white guy would gladly do. You have just criticized and berated me, gratuitously.

Gratuitous and vicious attacks like yours give me much honor, as defined by Goebbels.

Feel free to develop and expose a better method than mine, I would like to share experiences, if you will, (((fellow white guy))).

Yes, that's definitely how it works Shlomo. Take your tranny coc back to reddit.

linuxfromscratch.org/

github.com/fusion809/lfs-scripts

github.com/emmett1/scratchpkg

real ass hackers don't even use any distro because all distros are kiked up and backdoored and gone to shit. real ass hackers run long ass complex scripts to install Linux From Scratch. real ass hackers use every part of the buffalo. real ass hackers don't install a million useless busted outdated dependencies just to run one program. real ass hackers run lean as fuck systems where they know what is every single package and what it does and why they need it because they manually installed everything from source. real ass hackers know their entire systems from the low level to the high level the same way their great-grandfathers built their entire house from scratch. real ass hackers remain true to the Philosophy of Free Software and they continue to keep the flame of the old tradition burning.

Attached: pepe_choose_systemd_vs_lfs.png (1413x885, 831.16K)

Me too, and I put in zero effort to do it. Why should I bother if I live in the USA? I can legally post whatever I want on this website. You haven't explained this. I get it from a philosophical point of view, but I'm no Stallman.

just dropping this here…definitely DON't do it goys

Seriously, what is the hate with BSD?

Also:
I'm guessing it's a generic hate for anything that isn't some special blessed version free of all impure software, as if different distros/programs don't suit different peoples needs.

You aren't some glorious martyr or hacker hero, faggot. At best you're an idiot script kiddie with a pentesting distro and at worst you're a fed trying to bait newfags with the computer version of "hey kid, wanna bomb a federal building?" and calling it security. Thing is, unlike you there are people who actually need security and many of them are not burgers puffed up with legal rights. If one of these people takes your advice and pokes the beast, they're liable to get screwed over or snuffed out before they get a chance to do anything useful.
I've already laid out some security recommendations in . They're fairly close to yours without the LARP and retarded bits, but you're too new to realize this so you take it personally and lose your shit.

let me guess, you fell for the "make yourself your own exit node" meme, right?

You're a fucking retard, torfag. I have a kike that works in my office and he uses regular, off the shelf chinese-manufactured shit components just like everyone else. The idea that every jew is in on some grand master plan, that they all use special unpozzed hardware and software known only to them, is just pants-on-head retarded. That might be true of elite-level gigakikes. But it is certainly not true of the average jew, who is just as susceptible to hardware poz as the rest of us.

stfu and install NetBSD

oh yeah it's great i'm sure

wat

It's literally Google's Linux distro.

Are you trolling? Gentoo is literally a penguin. The project literally has nothing to do with Google

Immense fucking retard detected.

This is what I was thinking. Nothing coming from that torposter sounds reasonable. It screeches at you if you say anything other than attacking state-level agencies as a means of testing security.

Also correct.

To be perfectly clear: the "attack federal agencies from a used laptop with wifi in order to read 8ch" torposter has earned zero credibility in this thread.

CloverOS is literally just gentoo with some system configuration done in /etc/portage/make.conf and a logo

If you need something easy though, there's Caclulate Linux (gentoo based) which is ideal for getting started with it without prior knowledge of linux. i686=32bit
calculate-linux.org/main/en/download

Sabayon (gentoo based) is also a begginer good option as well, though I think that's 64bit only as is.
sabayon.org/desktop/

Did you somehow get Gentoo confused with Android or ChromeOS? I seriously can't tell if you are trolling or really are that retarded.
Gentoo is the closest you can get to "your OS is exactly what you make it" without being a huge stupid time eating pain the ass even for experience users (like linux from scratch). This is why it's been a /g/ meme for over a decade

Attached: GANBARE_GENTOO-CHAN.png (1500x2304, 1.05M)

Gentoo's a Google project started by Google and staffed and run by Googlers. This isn't even controversial or anything, you can look up the history of the project for yourself.

Look it up yourself you fucking moron:
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Gentoo_History

If that isn't good enough:
dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/articles/the-story-of-gentoo-management.html
Next time take your meds before posting

I found a link that might be relevant to you
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/1iw5b6/til_google_chrome_os_core_is_a_gentoo/

KYS

Start looking into the Gentoo people and look where the project came from.

Dude, you're the one positing the crackpot theory. YOU DO IT!

No u satan

Just so you know: there are obvious reasons Google decided to use Gentoo not least of which is the Chromebook has only 2GB of RAM and limited disk space. What, do you think they would use Fedora?!
Gentoo and Portage was designed for this use-case scenario. Put your tin foil hat away holy shit