4D Chess Master PewDiePie?

PewDiePie in his latest literature video spends the majority of the video talking about one of the most radical post-WWII Nationalists 'Yukio Mishima' and says how great he is and then immediately mentions a holocaust survivor to cover his ass. Is this 4D chess or is he accidentally /ourguy/-ing it?

youtu.be/RwM9qo7yRfI

Attached: 4d chess master pewdie pie thumbnail.jpg (1267x713, 85.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/list/show/121751.Pewdiepie_s_Literature_Club_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your marketing team is doing great work

Fuckoff, Pewbs, there have been enough threads about you in here for the last few months. If you somehow missed them, your problem.

Oh shit, forgot to sage.

Come on, it's better than most of the other threads, and having the little reminder is funny every now and then, especially when he says something Zig Forumsitical.
You seem genuine and are probably a real user instead of a shil/chatbot, so I am just here to tell you:
please don't ever underestimate how important this meta-cultural fight is, especially on the internet.
It's one of the last places where we can openly go, and expanding from there will allow more irl stuff soon enough.
One just has to be careful to not let actual shills like Richard Spencer latch onto it.

I never understood pewdipie till my son came into the room and said "Hitler did nothing wrong. Poof!" then left the room. Never have I been so proud. I also seen him sharing the pewpie content with his friends.

Welp, okay, it shouldn't be tolerated then?
I mean, realistically, what do you want to do?
We don't have moderation of our own board anyways, 8 is going the way of 4cucks for a long time now, best you can do is try to make this into an internet propaganda thread and advocate so to other anons if you care so much.
Also: let me bring you another analogy:

Stop posting about pewdiepie >:(

Politics (for the masses) is downstream of culture, anyone care to make the case he's not culturally influential?

He's a jew, why would anyone believe or listen to him?

I have high hopes for Pewds.

The fact that he obviously gets 90% of his content for his shows here and at half chan pol speaks volumes in his favor. If we are going to win it's because of having people like him as our interface to the world at large.

BTW I see he's closing in on 80 million subscibers.

I remember about a year ago he had around 48 million right around the time he proclaimed "death to all jews" and the WSJ tried to destroy him.

Attached: jrr-tolkien1.jpg (300x301, 13.02K)

This is what it looks like, to start of winning the culture war the jew thought was a done deal, hence all the kvetching (also about "e-celebs" in general). Give us influential people promoting this, who make engaging content, the normie explores more and redpills himself because truth speaks for itself, and in a short time, critical mass will be attained. It's obvious that jews would not have worked so hard to control, manufacture, or buy-out "the beautiful people" if they didn't know the NPC looks to them to see what is safe to think.

This is a win and anyone who signals otherwise is a jew or one of their useful idiots.

I kinda hope pewds does book reviews now.

Attached: 1373562497536.jpg (320x320, 22.57K)

This place is starting to turn into cuckchan

Was this guy not a pillow biter?

Fuck off back to half, nigger.

We can smell your fear, kikes. Nothing you do can stop the genocide of your disgusting race.

Attached: 173f484843fcdc3d49eca72d8803c01e2f5d45e5c0eb0c176c5992fa4957091f.jpg (750x500, 418.17K)

spot on. Anyone who remembers the insane confusion shilling to stop evalion going viral knows that elites fear redpilled ecelebs more than anything.

yes

Attached: pewd.png (300x1103, 500.32K)

It makes me feel all warm inside to know Pewds walked away with $13 million in Disneycorp money, giving them sweet fuck all in return all because he had some spice monkeys hold up a sign saying "death to all jews".

Oh I do love the internets. I do I do I do. And it was love at first sight even if I didn't have the dough to jump on board till 1998.

goodreads.com/list/show/121751.Pewdiepie_s_Literature_Club_

what do you guys think of this selection?

Reminder that this jew is not redpilled.

Cry harder, kike.

Attached: genocide subscribe to pewdiepie.mp4 (1280x720, 5.12M)

Attached: 1484438030233.gif (500x374, 379.04K)

oy vey

Attached: 1528759641784.png (731x600, 150.49K)

Jesus fucking Christ just kill yourself. This is beyond stupid by now.

this
jannies are comped and bluepilled

Attached: 5aa0396f7113cea87c40c8d4a02f2d133a73a238f5e294e3925da625aaffbbcf.jpg (465x489, 37.73K)

FINALLY, THE FUCKIN VOLS DO SOMETHING DECENT.

(((You)))re doing great, keep it up

kek

And yet they allow the retarded neanderthal spammer to continue his bullshit D&C which serves only to drive people away for over a year, completely unimpeded.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 2022 Pewdiepie preview.jpg (615x409, 44.33K)

namedrops, then "he survived FIVE concentration camps" (emphasis mine).

this

Attached: 1142bfaeb977b1f7d17ad06007d79f78.jpg (500x425, 46.12K)

pewdiepie is just taking from the edgier parts kinda like how stefan molyneux does to keep a little higher relevancy and to be down with the kids
Since when did people make videos seriously analyzing pewdiepie and chan culture

this is a good thing though, isn't it?
who the fuck else is slipping redpills to the youth?

Attached: 1546433308996.png (800x800, 394.85K)