12:00-12:15

Holy shit, Joe was secretly one of us this whole time. I don't think anyone else picked picked up on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=9BZMQWFMyK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are 2 eceleb threads already up, this is important though.

Attached: chinese joe rogan.jpg (816x404, 122.04K)

"One of us" wouldn't have had the shitskin on in the first place. Welcome to Zig Forums, though, you fucking yid slider.

Attached: Slider_Fun.jpg (500x333, 182.26K)

I've been here since 2014 cunt, sage negated.

/thread

How about no

"One of us" would never have been selected for fame through rigged MMA fights and radio niggerhood by (((them))) in the first place.

Married to a jew and he is a degenerate jew who wants us to all get high while his tribe fucks us.

And watch niggers wrestle. Saged faggot.

lel, no.

Jidf seems to really scrap the bottom of the barrel if they hire retards like you. Sage

His agent is right though, don't say shit until you get paid. Very hard for narcissists like comedians. Essentially agents are (((babysitters))).

This is bargaining. "See goyim we DO provide a useful service! Never go into the kike jungle without a kike sherpa!" Which is good advice up to a point.

Attached: trump and cohn.png (277x182, 60.05K)

No, he's a pretty liberal shit, nigger. Go back to half.

nah

Isn't he raising some nigger kid?

fuck, forgot my sage

I actually thought he was Jewish himself

I agree, he is one of you, a cuckchanner

fuck off retard op, nothing in his post indicated that.

You obviously don't understand the point of a sage either.

shit tier thread; not Zig Forums; fuck off OP

Attached: yidslide.png (499x332, 364.69K)

Nah, If I wanted to make a slide thread, it would be something like "Christians vs Pagans" or "Southern Europeans aren't white".

and it would get fucking stickied

It got anchored, not stickied.

No, the D&C thread would get anchored you fucking retard.

He IS. But he has daddy issues because poppa kike used to beat his dumb, Irish bitch mother so he's in the closet. His buddy Juden Peterstein should help him with those daddy issues so he can finally come out as, Jew ROGAN.

DAILY REMINDER
Rogan is married into the tribe.

>(((Jessica Schimmel))), now Rogan was born in the town of Scottsdale, Arizona on 28th of June 1978.

Rogan is literally a fucking cuckold raising his kike wife's daughter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (289x174 111.46 KB, 122.59K)

It should be made clear that A LOT of effort has clearly been put into keeping this a secret - nobody is supposed to know that Rogan is married into a line of Jewish performers. Wonder why…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1972x1273, 3.21M)

HOLY SHIT IT GETS EVEN BETTER - his kike wife had a kid with a nigger before Joe married her.

How about that - a cuck married to a coalburning kike. Next level embarrassing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1264x4744, 5.77M)

I don't remember which episode it was but one of the few times joe talked about his wife he discussed getting her pregnant. Joe apparently likes the pull-out method, he then proceeded to talk about "pre-cum" and that must be how she got preggers. They weren't married at the time and ofc she didn't get an abortion, can't say I knew about her previous daughter but it all makes sense now. I'm sure the rest of you can read between the lines. Kind of sucks for Joe because you know we wanted a son more then anything and ends up with three girls.

That said he did have Abby Martin on to slag off israel invidio.us/watch?v=9BZMQWFMyK4 Around the beginning of the podcast he did mention that he recieved a ton of form letters calling her a (you guessed it) anti-semite etc etc and not to have her on. cudos to him for ignoring that shit.

idk, joe mentioned mossad out of nowhere once when discussing things like 911 bu I think it is because he is close to jew culture so he thinks these things.