BOYCOTT THREAD - Post cucked companies to boycott here

Don't give your money to companies that are advocating against your own interests!

Here are 10 of the all-time worst companies to stop giving your money to in 2019:

Find more companies here and the reasoning behind each:
rightwingunited.wordpress.com/2018/12/30/top-5-leftist-companies-to-boycott-in-2019/

Use this thread to discuss other companies to boycott and how to deny giving our valuable dollars to the people who hate us.

Attached: boycott_sign-600x337.5-c-default.jpg (600x337, 28.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/comments/5uovfi/official_boycott_list/
twitter.com/WokeCapital/
snopes.com/fact-check/levis-gun-control/
levi.com/US/en_US/search/ripped
chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Chick-fil-A-Chicken-Sandwich
voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel
reddit.com/r/TheRightPurchase/comments/5ti5fs/the_official_mod_approved_list_of_based/
shop.fairphone.com/nl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waste of time, I am not a SJW

Stop sending in your income taxes.

Paying companies to slander you isn't just a waste of time, it's a waste of money.

Figure your shit out user.

Attached: 1521403575003.jpg (2000x1200, 588.48K)

They all hate you.

Bumpeing. Also:

You should definitely support Chik-fil-A because they're anti-homosexual. That's the only thing that matters!

t. Cuck to Shlomo

Even if you have to give money to either apple or google because you need a smartphone, every other company on this list is easy af to avoid and boycott

So chink or blackberry are only consistent cellphone makers?

More like Chick-fil-Aluminum

Actually, AAA vidya corps have employees with different views. Some of /ourguys/ work there, but you never know because they're non-partisan leaders who don't allow their pre-existing biases to affect their work. The reason why you hear the liberalism being advertised the most is because it's a safe ideology to endorse for. That's why a lot of leftists claim that "liberalism != leftism".

Those corps, while not redpilled, tend to put diversity hires in useless positions because they're highly aware that the quality of products would tank hard under their lunacy and incompetence. It's why those types are trying to form an indie clique where they make pixelshit platformers and gay VNs with a story that has the subtlety of a PSA. They try to force their clout onto YT figures like PDP and Brote, but none of their stuff is worth playing with.

It's still best to compete with them, but aim higher.

I don't do business with any of these assholes anyway.
I'm surprised anyone here would.

Don't buy Israeli ammo or their funz

That's the point of the thread ya hipster

From the article.
reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/comments/5uovfi/official_boycott_list/

If I was a hipster I'd be wasting my money at ALL these disgusting establishments.
Think before you speak.

Take a look at @WokeCapital OP, it has a list of corps that are left-leaning.
twitter.com/WokeCapital/

That's nice, but the left isn't going to respect you for being principled. You'll save money and time if you don't spend money on their propaganda. I saved $1200 a year for abandoning cable, vidya, and netflix.

Actually, they're reason why our 2A hasn't been completely severed like our 1A. They can't profit from alt-right/nazi content (people kept on pointing out their shilling attempts repeatedly), but they can profit from selling/licensing guns and ammunition.

Leftists are pressuring Mastercard and Visa to cut access to firearms and I think those lobbyists are going to fight tooth and nail against them.

Attached: RcZHwC.png (1001x595, 149.04K)

Can I get a quick rundown on Levi's?

Attached: 1fed70727034.jpg (650x217, 31.57K)

Sorry I love my vanilla lattes from Starbucks

Attached: how-bad-things-5165142.png (500x604, 116.62K)

Attached: giphy.gif (732x683 210.71 KB, 542.72K)

I have a UZI and a Galil, not giving up my funz

If you want a reason other than, "they're Jewish", it's because they're woke anti-gun activists:
snopes.com/fact-check/levis-gun-control/

Their jeans are pretty shit too. They try to sell "working class" (read: ripped pants with paint on them) jeans for $70.
levi.com/US/en_US/search/ripped

Picture is inaccurate. My adoptive mother was jewish, i had a bar'mitzvah long ago, kike country citizenship birth right.

Netflix, obviously.

already done

shlomo pls

Attached: 83d2988ec626fcc9c18542d503156540098c0166f3ca85045de165a96b2ea1a6.jpg (1000x553, 93.72K)

definitely not a kike-free first post

Starbucks is overpriced shit, I don't know why people like it. The drinks feel cheap but it's nicely wrapped.

Don't forget Kosher

That should have been in the top 5

It's fucking candy, only the immature like it.

Doesn't matter, at all, you don't give money to full these overwhelmingly enemy organizations.

We all need to get on board with this.

I go to this little Vietnams place called "Pho Hung Vuong Restaurant" in Tustin California, and the food is shit.
14182 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA 92780, USA

I don't know what the fuck Pho means but they're taking it global bigtime and we need to push back otherwise were all going to be eating cats and dogs one day.

Attached: pho4.jpg (955x716, 222.36K)

Looks a mom and pop shop like most ethnic restaurants are, not a massive chain like Panda Express. It's not going to be massive, it'll at most have 2-3 stores nationwide or worldwide.

tl;dr every company you’ve ever heard of. Buy local, make your own shit.

Attached: 821CFF99-6D6A-4630-B9E8-68A6FA6BD540.png (3091x2664 3.45 MB, 2.86M)

kek rei is filled with soycuck faggots

>>>/x/

It's equally or possibly more important to know which companies we SHOULD support. Probably harder to figure out, but if we don't know that we're probably just going to end up spending money with other businesses that are working against us that we haven't researched yet.

The My pillow guy and new balance shoes are two I can think of off the top of my head

Nah, it'll encourage leftists to collectively attack those corps. Either buy local or make your own.

What would be a good alternative for smart phones since Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Anything Chinese Made is not good?

This
All companies in the world are your enemies. There are no good companies.
The whole notion of business done by a company must be eradicated.

Afraid, impotent deformed kike? We will bring down your companies, with a minimum effort and no expenses.

Any company that uses mixed race couples in advertising. Protip: almost every commercial on talmudvision uses one.

Don't get a smart phone. Often, your cellphone company will have an "old people" phone that they'll give you for free because they have a bunch in the back they need to get rid of; they're trying to keep you on your cellphone plan, because that's where they make the most money.

-PC Gamer
-Obsidian
-Twitter
-Gearbox
-Iron Galaxy
-Levi Staruss
-Harebrained (Piranha)
-Adult Swim
-Vice
-The Verge
-National Public Radio
-Arena Net
-8-4 Studios
-Paradoz
-Gamasutra
-Yahoo
-Tencent
-Nether Realm Studios
-Polygon, Rock Paper Shotgun, Kotaku
-Hardcore Gaming 101
-Insomniac Games
-VG Cats
-Pepsi
-Alphabet
-Nordstrom
-United Talent Agency
-84 Lumber
-Bayer/Monsanto
-CAA - one of the world’s largest talent agencies — represents some of Hollywood’s biggest
stars, including directors J. J. Abrams and Kathryn Bigelow, actresses Jennifer Aniston
and Emily Blunt and actor Jeff Bridges, as well as politicians like Joe Biden and Barbra
Boxer. The agency also represents musicians like Bruce Springsteen, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga.
-7 Up
-IndieCade
-Tripwire
-Panache Digital
-Clemson University
-Snopes and Politifact
-Chobani
-Other Side Entertainment - Ex Looking Glass Studios
-Red Thread Games
-Ragnar Tørnquist?
-Crunchyroll
-Wargaming
-Paradox
-Ben & Jerry’s
-Haagen-Daz
-EBT
-SoundCloud
-MoveOn.org
-CNET
-Warner Bros
-Simon and Schuster
-Vidcon
-Piranha Games
-Paradox Interactive
-Lionhead Studios
-IGDA
-Gixel
-Turtle Rock Studios & Gun Media
-Volition Software
-Alex Mauer
-Pathea Games
-Vice Waypoint
-Trip Advisor
-Sledgehammer Games
-Snopes
-Luis Gutierrez
-Bluehole Studios
-Fawn
-GMG
-MachineGames
-IDW Publishing
-The National Trust
-Arkane Studios
-Mozilla
-Airbnb
-Discord
-Jason Citron
-Spotify
-CBC Radio
-Errant Signal
-Fullbright
-Egosoft
-Pale Moon
-Nyaa.si e Horrible Subs
-Instra Corporation
-Alamo Drafthouse
-Bungie
-HP
K-Ótika
-2K Games
-The Sixth Axis
-Slightly Mad Studios
-Naps Team
-Volition Software - Criadores de Agents of Mayhem.
-Cloudflare
-NPM
-Funimation
-Ubisoft.
-Piranha Bytes
-Smirnoff
-Unilever
-Riot Games
-IGN
-Facebook
-ZeniMax Media, which is run by the Jew Robert Altman.
-Guerrilla Games
-Nickelodeon
-Amazon
-Nexon
-EVO
-Tate Multimedia
-ResetERA - Forum dos ex-NeoGaf. Anti Gamer Gate.
-Bongfish
-CNET
-Bib's
-Unknown Worlds Entertainment
-Nestle and Cadbury
-FCB Chicago, SteelSeries, Vertagear, and CyberpowerPC, and the Diverse Gaming Coalition,
-Neon Giant

Wait, why Pyranha Bytes?
They are a german developer behind Gothic and Risen.

Cellphone makers is a tough one. It would be good if a techanon could comment on that.

Don't. Free yourself from the big tech jew, and buy an old-school feature phone for making calls.

We need to figure out the percentage of jews in executive positions at the 11 companies who control all our food.

Attached: 11 companies.PNG (750x750, 389.31K)

Just boycott as much of it as you can. It's all garbage anyway. Buy only raw ingredients and cook for yourself.

Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich

INGREDIENTS

Chicken (boneless, skinless chicken breast filet, seasoning [salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, spices, paprika], seasoned coater [enriched bleached wheat flour {with malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid}, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, nonfat milk, leavening {baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate}, spice, soybean oil, color {paprika}], milk wash [water, nonfat milk, egg], peanut oil [fully refined peanut oil, with Dimethylpolysiloxane, an anti-foam agent added]), bun (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, sugar, yeast, soybean oil, wheat gluten, contains 2% or less of salt, cultured wheat flour, vinegar, calcium sulfate, monoglycerides, DATEM, calcium propionate, ascorbic/citric acid, enzymes, soy lecithin, potassium iodate), bun oil (soybean oil, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, natural flavor, beta carotene), pickle (cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, contains less than 2% of alum, calcium chloride, potassium sorbate (preservative), natural flavor, polysorbate 80, yellow 5, blue 1.

ALLERGENS
This item contains dairy, wheat, soy, egg.

chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Chick-fil-A-Chicken-Sandwich

What is this list from? Are there reasons for each company?

Thanks user, I ate a chickfila sandwich today, never again.

it's from /v/. all reasons are probably due to being leftists

2G's dead and 3G's being phased out. Feature phones are useless in the U.S. unless they're packing 4G LTE modems. The only ones worth buying today are the LG Exalt LTE and Punkt MP02. The latter uses a custom version of Android.

It’d be shorter and more beneficial to list the ones that aren’t

Not listing reasons is no good because it puts a company that doggedly shills degeneracy on equal footing as one that made a shitty tweet once.

It's much better to list reasons for each company and limit any list to the absolute worst offenders.

The whitelist idea also works but is extremely difficult to use in practice.

I agree it should have reasons, though i would boycott a company for a shitty tweet if it was something like supporting trannies

That's fair.
Something that gets overlooked with boycotts though is that they're only really effective if the company knows that they're being boycotted and why.

Didn't finish my thought… leftists are often really good at pressuring companies into doing what they want because they have organizations that can start letter-writing campaigns and the like. Rightists need to catch up.

Apple is a tough one for me since I use Apple Music, I could always pirate the same music though, but some of it is hard to find elsewhere. That and I use a Macbook and iPhone, but I may sell the iPhone considering its just too locked down for me. I also kinda miss older cellphonesI do prefer Linux at least
Once there is better alternatives to Amazon I'll switch, I rarely find cheaper prices outside of it. Slowly inching more towards ordering directly from companies though, that and Wish/Ebay.

It's literally noodle soup. How are you this retarded?

Spec sheet for this says has GPS capabilities, yet there there doesn't seem to be any features in this phone that would warrant having that. Does anyone know what the GPS is for?

If you're serious about nixing your contribution you take every measure possible to goal of complete independence, here's beginning steps: voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

That is well and good OP, but we also need to consider b2b purchases. If anons are in charge of these (which are higher dollar amounts), they need to cut back where they can.

Same for travel, tourism, etc. Be aware who you are funding.

Where they got us though are the monopolies or high barrier to entry fields where only a few players exist and are in bed with the government (airlines, phone/internet carriers, car manufacturers, big pharma/medical devices etc). This and tax money is where we need to figure something out. How do we get around these industries?

/thread

just joking, keep going. We need a list just in case something from a company needs to be bought anyway (like a cellphone)

buy local, buy used, make your own shit.

The hipster is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, normalfag, fool, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a hipster and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Thank you for bringing this up. These will be very difficult to circumvent.

I can think of alternatives, but most aren't practical for the average user.

This is my concern as well, although there's a decent list here:
reddit.com/r/TheRightPurchase/comments/5ti5fs/the_official_mod_approved_list_of_based/

Good thread. Nike’s gonna be a tough one to boycott though. Will do my best

Attached: C8EC645F-B7A0-4710-A5A9-2AED6A162A9B.jpeg (750x489, 264.16K)

For all the fags looking for a Phone, this looks promosing, I know the story about niggers and fair shit, but at least you can repair it yourself and ((big corporations)) are not profiting

shop.fairphone.com/nl/

Why would Nike be difficult to boycott? There are plenty of other, better athletic companies out there (like Puma or New Balance).

This, if you're forced to buy a name brand item (like a car or a phone) ALWAYS buy it used, not only for obvious reasons, but it's also just a dumb business decision to pay the new product (((premium)))

No shit, the PB team is deeply rooted in the german Gothic scene, that's the reason why they called their Game "Gothic".
I once saw one of the lead designers walking around on the M'era Luna festival. And of course this means that they are leftist. It's like complaining that a Black Metal fan is a right-winger.
Not a reason to not enjoy good video games. Gothic 1 and 2 are still one of my favourites of all time, Risen is okay.

Attached: Gothic2.jpg (800x600 249.05 KB, 38.96K)

Protip: write down what you buy the next time you go to the grocery store. Afterwards, look up the manufacturers of each product and see what corporation ultimately owns them, and whether the corporation is good or not.

This is a more hands-on approach and can be a lot easier than memorizing every single company that has ever done something bad.

"Digital Extremes" and Steve SickLiar personally, "Cryptic Studios", "Perfectworld"…

^^^
probably the most hated ones.

For games.
DO NOT BUY GAMES
UNLESS
If you can say yes to all of these, then buy it, if you wish. Goes for all media really.
Important thread, bless your heart OP.

but im a cheapass tho :(

user it's soup, it's fucking noodles in soup. I make it all the time at home and I didn't even have to become a gook to do it.

Buy clothes secondhand to save big bux m8

This.

Don't buy any mass produced ice cream. Haagan-daz, even though it's the highest quality, and is fucking delicious, is jew-owned. The name is dedicated to Danes for their good treatment of jews in WW2.

We should be targeting Cable. That is the single most effective weapon they have against us because it is not only pacifying, but also programming. Every single one of us has had to undo the conditioning put out by the Jew media and only THEN are we able to learn what is actually going on. Well we need to nip this in the bud!

We need to form a Super PAC amongst whites where we can coordinate our members to crush corporations with boycotts and ZOG politicians alike. And for god's sake do we need to start building and supporting our own corporations where we shed ourselves of ZOG HR departments.

Don't buy ANYTHING new unless you have to. Well, except ammo. Buy used. If something breaks, buy parts. Quit buying processed frankenfood. Go to farmerspal.com and find a local farmer. If you see a nig working in a store/restaurant—turn he fuck around and leave. Quit givin' the kike sheckles. Quit buying from outfits who hire nigs.

Attached: aliencocain.jpg (599x585, 39.9K)

Cuck. Let it crash.

Virtually all of them with the possible exception of ones that come from non white countries like samsung and Nintendo. If it's a large western corporation it's probably pozzed as fuck.

Coca-Cola for making special kosher soda every year for the kikes. They replace the corn syrup with real sugar but only for the yids. You can identity it in stores by the yellow caps they use on the bottles.

>Yes, goy buy everything with (((interest))).

I call bullshit. You have to be 1/8 genetic kike to be a citizen of Israel. No DNA, no citizenship.

This is a very sad trend I've noticed too. As a rule of thumb, companies from Western countries will be pozzed, while ones from non-Western counties will be apolitical at worst.