Romney Attacks Trump

"He causes dismay around the world"

>In his essay on Tuesday, Romney said he “will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions.”

archive.vn/EGZTl

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (623x965, 411.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2012/03/26/mitt-romneys-hedge-fund-kingmaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=KLnYbdrQHYc
youtube.com/watch?v=SLpfzUeRSl
youtube.com/watch?v=JzL9W49HhwI
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Holder.jpg (489x270, 35.99K)

The unfortunate truth for him is that he's a washed-up rich has-been, just like Miss Hillary. They are both so far out of the game already that nobody listens to them, not even when the media parades them around as god's answer to our prayers. The game is on, but Romney's not.

The media is ignoring North Korea.

i love reposting this webm

Attached: Trumpinator.webm (800x450, 7.9M)

He's going to be in the Senate now and replacing McCain as chief cuck.

Does he have is own foundation as well?

He has a charity for children you can't find any information about.

Shit, for some reason I thought Romney was on his way out.

Even so it's great to see all the cucks who left during the midterms.

Go back to reddit, then.

should be investigated.

You dropped your awoovement pic though.

fortune.com/2012/03/26/mitt-romneys-hedge-fund-kingmaker/

Mitt Romney was set up to make $135 million by jew hedge fund kingpin Paul Singer a leading homosexual rights advocate (his son is a flamer).

Mitt Romney is a big nothing. A failure. A jew paid stooge. His attack on Trump is very weak. Sad.

Attached: singer.JPG (338x316, 36.12K)

You know, when he declared his candidacy I was crazy with joy but I said "He'll never win". But when I saw this Nuke composite vid I knew he was going to crush them all.

Romney is a fag

Literally who?

Good for Trump tbh.

Romney is a traitor.

Good.
Everything and that ruins the jews is good to our goals.
Democracy must be completely destroyed, along with the genocide of every race that is detrimental to The White Men's advances.

Romney was controlled Opposition like McCain was. When Palin skyrocketed in popularity after a speech the RNC pulled a Ross Perot by hiding her away from the camera for weeks, before leading her into ambush interviews.

Don't forget that Fox news Employees worked hand & hand with the clintons to leak them debate questions.

Remember how there were 8 guys that the RNC used to avoid making Trump their nominated person?

Worst Mormon I've seen: No Christlike attributes, any "Wholesome" behavior he has is smothered beneath his power-hungry exterior

Attached: 0 of 5.png (647x363, 49.78K)

ALL MORMONS DESERVE THE ROPE

Yeah but at least he made it to office.
I’m not a huge trump fan but ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=KLnYbdrQHYc
"tldr;
Stone gives us one name, "Abby" a man, says the FBI couldn't find it so he doubted that Zig Forums could
Well Zig Forums, of course, cucked out the FBI and found him. It's Dr. Avi Ben-Abraham… madman Mossad Doctor trying to clone an anti-christ "using "shroud of turin" jesus DNA
MASSIVE connections to DNC donors, connected to Corsi, used to be on a panel in CA that allowed him to literally pick CA judges and prosecutors… Served in the Israeli Knesset… is a Lt. Col. in the IDF

Connected to Aaron Zelinsky… one of the prosecutors on the Trump-Russia case assigned to handle Corsi, Trump, and Stone

Zelinski probably ordered by Dr. Avi, Corsi's handler, to let Corsi off easy if Corsi lied about Stone/Trump… Mueller didn't want to let Corsi off without jail time, though…

super condensed tldr; Zig Forums just rolled up a Mossad spy ring in the Federal gov't that the FBI couldn't (or wouldn't)"

youtube.com/watch?v=SLpfzUeRSl

youtube.com/watch?v=JzL9W49HhwI

The Other day I was talking to a fresh new Police officer and I was complimented for My Patriotism.
The hidden Effect that Trump has on America should be known.

TRANSLATING FROM SKAVENTONGUE…
….
………
……………..
OUTPUT: "He interferes with the plan."

Pics Fucking Related.

Attached: Democracy - A Pretty Lie.png (928x5616 66.31 KB, 861.15K)

Still salty you didn't get picked for a cabinet position. Romney is a Mormon whore, nothing more.

Attached: lmaofaggot.jpg (768x512, 70.51K)

so is Trump, he hasn't done fucking anything

Well,LA-DEE-FUCKING-DAH you copsucking zogbot cumrag!

Attached: d2d7826f3e3e7ccbdec457259904370d3908f654bf12619ceb48e06b68b0bf1d.jpg (183x255, 14.95K)

Actually yeah; "Mountain Meadows Massacre".

Murderous treachery from a bunch of weird religious freaks.

By the way, Mitt's ancestor was Parley P Pratt who indirectly caused the massacre when he abducted a woman to add to his harem in Arkansas. He was hanged for his crime and when pioneers from Arkansas passed through the Mountain Meadows the Mormons wanted revenge and weren't above total murderous treachery to obtain it.

He's withdrawing from Syria
he stopped the TPP
He's gotten two conservatives on the Supreme Court and he's about to name a third.

Fuck off shill

When that's done, he'll have done that, then.
No he didn't, he just didn't include America in it AT PRESENT.
They're both cucks.
Probably a Jew.

Just sayin' man.

To clarify:

On 25 January 2018, U.S. President Donald Trump in an interview announced his interest in possibly rejoining the TPP if it were a "substantially better deal" for the United States.
>On 12 April 2018, he told the White House National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to look into joining the new deal.

Since when?
our greatest ally pulled us back into Syria indefinitely, or am I out of the loop?

So, Trump did this;

This thread is garbage, not because it's not pro-Trump, but because it brings attention to nothing important to the real ongoings of political change.

Attached: Roman_Senators_by_A_Yakovlev_1911.jpg (2461x1239, 1.9M)

you fucking retards who can't help but to lose your shit every time Trump is mentioned created your own "loop", you're now just making it up as you go like this fucking retard

Maybe it's because you shills are so easy to spot? Try not to suck his dick so loud.

Attached: madmen02.jpg (760x535, 80.58K)

So it looks like Trump is back on the right path again.

Oy vey da chosen!

rare opportunity i get to post this

Attached: 1404714399662.jpg (500x500, 170.64K)

This is why I was really glad that the Republicans won 2 more seats in 2018, because I was 100% sure Romney was going to do shit like this. If they had held only a 1 seat advantage, he would have cucked out on everything, ruining everything. Now his vote doesn't matter.

Prediction– Before (((they))) allow Trump to win again they'll most certainly get someone like Romney to dark horse the campaign by running as an independent and siphoning votes.

I imagine its less that they are told to attack trump because hes pissing off their masters and more that they want to create a false unity by using a common target while the common target is helping their masters. Trump is a patsy and watch hes gonna get something out of all this by being a willing patsy

I can forsee the jew at disney and microsoft and co not letting that fly.

The absolute state of shills

The worst thing about Mormons nowadays is that even though they have the basis to be against miscegenation, on a spiritual level, they go the zealot anti-racist route allowing in niggers and a bunch of strange Pacific Islanders.

I had a conversation with a Mormon classmate last semester and started to talk about how important it is to stop White genocide and end all interracial couples. I can't believe he had been trained instead to say that passage in Nephi is actually against gangrene than anything about miscegenation. After finals on the last day I'm walking to my car and see his weird looking gook gf approach him. I yelled to him while pointing at her, "Hey Luke, you've got a beautiful future ahead of you", he didn't smile back.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1172x669, 324.61K)

Look nothing is perfect in this world. Is Trump a sleazebag a liar and a criminal? yup
What is the alternative? is it much much worse?
yup

I'm not an accelerationist. That would be a disaster. Seriously a disaster. Not a good strategy. It's like inviting all the guys on your cell block to stick their dicks up your ass in the belief you can rip their dicks off with your powerful anus making them die in agony.

Get another plan.

That's why they got Teddy Roosevelt to run as the head of the "Bull Moose" party in 1912. To make sure Taft didn't get elected and the rather unpopular snob incompetent douchebag Wilson did.

It worked, Wilson won and we got the Federal Reserve, the FBI, the IRS and WWI all thrown in together.

Attached: Donald_takes_a_stance.jpeg (640x851, 99.92K)

Good post.

You know it's funny to see that the old old rifts in America's polity (and economy) never go away.

The US Civil War wasn't really about slavery though it was an issue. Definitely only a few religious nuts like John Brown really cared. The real issue was tariffs. That's why the war broke out when the South decided to shell Fort Sumter, a tariff levy station.

Basically the US civil war was about an agrarian South demanding low or no tariffs at all and cheap slave labor with an unskilled submissive work force (black or white or whatever) while the North demanded high tariffs to protect northern industry and a skilled well paid workforce. The South was being egged on by Britain (the bankers of the City of London) and its captive state, France. A coup d'etat had put Maximillian, a Hapsburg on the throne of Mexico, threatening to link up a mercenary army with the Confederates while the British Navy sought provocations with the North
It was a brutal fight that shook the world. If the Russian Tsar hadn't interceded by sending the entire Russian fleet to New York to prevent British interference the war could have turned out much differently .

Does all this somehow sound familiar? A Republican president in collusion with the Russians thwarting the will of the globalists of the Bank of England with high tariffs and an opposition to what is effectively wage lowering slave labor? And that president was subjected to a barrage of scathing non stop hate from a hostile press that spared no insult. For the first two years of his presidency he appeared weak, surrounded by ineffective if not treasonous generals.

Hillary would have signed the TPP on day one. Trump threw it in the garbage. What will his new China deal look like? We shall see.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (1280x715 384.23 KB, 1.58M)

The poor, delusional, stupid bastard is still angry after Trump force-fed him frogs (ie nutritional Pepes)…

Please run for president, you stupid retarded "Magic Pants" bastard cunt. What with you and Jeb! on the Republican side, and Hillary Clinton and Pocahontas on the Democrat side, this is going to be the most entertaining presidential race ever

Attached: GettyImages-626524652 mitt romney force fed frogs by trump.jpg (4224x2816, 2.51M)

Is he really trustworthy?
Mormons were generally anti-trump and anti-white
Representative of the cuckery

I was so pissed about this guy running in Utah which he was guaranteed to win because Mormons. We FINALLY got rid of Tumor boy McCain only to get Cuck Romney in the Senate. Truly dark times.

His problem is he is a cuck and let the media carry him around on a leash. Everyone hated Obama and he could have won easily had he been like Trump.

True tbh

>(1) and done
inb4 sum(1) blames codemonkey for "the absolute state of Zig Forums
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Attached: trump and obama.jpg (569x452, 66.81K)

Get the fuck out.

He's mormon, that's redundant.

Attached: romney.png (286x419, 182.95K)

We have them turning on their own families. Ronna is attacking her uncle, all for the Dear Leader.

This is all working well better than plans.

Attached: download.jpg (176x286, 16.01K)

This user fucks.

Cuckoldry.

No, not to my view of things - its exactly the same.

I am.

You're not Trump and trying to mimic his speech patterns in text makes you sound retarded.

No, it isn't, but I'm not surprised you went straight to gay prison sex for a metaphor.

Attached: Jews - Who Should I Vote For.JPG (721x647 133.25 KB, 107.63K)

some 8/pol/acks have DACA though, many of the people I met on "take a walk" were DACApedes (no offense to them).

Woops, second part for:

Will you fuck off already 'esoteric' nigger? I know the mods let you run rampant at this point, but you really should be executed, or at LEAST banned.

… Christ… it's clockwork…