Right-Wing European Parties Seek Jewish Support

(((alt-right)))

Marine Le Pen, leader of France’s right-wing political party, National Rally, is courting Jewish leaders, assuring them that she will not tolerate anti-Semitism in her party. She is not alone among Europe’s political parties on the Right side of the political spectrum in making an effort to bring the continent’s Jews into their political coalitions.

And an increasing number of Jews are open to their overtures.

With a rising tide of anti-Semitism in Europe, largely fueled by Islamist extremists among the flood of Middle Eastern immigration into the continent, and with violent assaults on Jews across the continent, many Jews have either left or are considering doing so. Almost 60,000 Jews have left France in just the past decade.

For those who choose to stay, moving closer to political parties that are in opposition to the pro-immigration policies of Europe’s elitist and globalist parties is an option more and more Jews are willing to consider.

“I’m 69 and tired of being polite,” Emanuel Bernhard Krauskopf said, explaining his decision to start a Jewish chapter of the Alternative for Germany (AfD), an anti-immigration party that is the chief opposition in the German parliament. “I support a party that calls a spade a spade and really stands up for the Jews.”

In Austria, there are Jewish lawmakers who are members of the right-wing Freedom Party, and in Sweden, Jews are members of that country’s parliament, belonging to another right-wing party, the Sweden Democrats. Similar examples could be cited in the Netherlands, Poland, and Italy. In fact, Geert Wilders, the leader of the Party for Freedom in the Netherlands, is regarded as Israel’s strongest supporter in western Europe.

Sweden’s Paula Bieler, one of three Jewish members of that nation’s parliament that are in the right-wing Sweden Democrats, explained why. “Jews feel insecure in our country and talk about leaving because it’s not a safe place for them anymore. Much of the anti-Semitism comes from the immigrant community who bring the Middle East conflict here.”

In an apparent effort to demonstrate to Europe’s Jews that they are serious about the courtship, several right-wing political leaders have gone to Israel to develop friendly relations with the nation for which many Jews understandably have emotional ties. Le Pen of France, Italy’s Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, and Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban have all made the journey to visit Jerusalem.

Poland’s right-wing government was among those who voted no to a resolution in the United Nations condemning President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city. The leader of Germany’s AfD, Beatrix von Storch, recently denounced anti-Semitism in a speech in the Bundestag with rhetoric far stronger than anything dared by other German political parties — they do not want to offend the country’s growing Muslim community.

The growing secularism of the ruling elites in the European Union is also a cause for resentment among a large segment of more religious Jews. The right-wing parties, on the other hand, tend to be much stronger in their support of the continent’s historic Judeo-Christian heritage.

archive.vn/Lp3fS

Attached: 1491780361340.jpg (1000x1000 492.65 KB, 954.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/TDHCK
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-s-message-to-liberal-jews-who-love-it-shape-up-or-stay-out-1.6411517
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what?
Main issue is ISLAM, you must be a faggot to think Jew is an enemy

boomer or jew, which are you?

I'm Jewish and like everyone here I fully support any party who dares to address the ISLAM issue.

get out of here kike you are not welcome

>>>/suicide/

Get the fuck out baby-blood sucker, stuff your mouth with the foreskins you love so much.

pic related.
They're center left full zionist, even aired a hannukah special on tv even though main office of statistics declares that there's more slavic pagans than jews but are clever enough to not import hordes of niggers to stay in power

Attached: Judeo in judeo-christainity.jpg (1123x644, 249.12K)

ALL of these fake religions made-up to control people are enemies.
As for the jews, either they all go to Israel, either we give this land back to Palestine.
I am not even a jew hater, but the least stupid religions in my country the better.

Unfortunatly, only jews who are not a problem will go. The few real bad jews, the billionaires who do are responsible for shit, and who are traitors to the jews as well as they are cancer to us, will never go anyway.

Anyway, whatever Marine Lepen does, elections are totally fake in France. Those who pull the strings decide who becomes president and who is a jobber exactly like in prowrestling.

Where's the news?
Marine LePen has been sleeping with Louis Aliot for a decade
Louis Aliot is ethnically part French and part Algerian Jew.
Marine LePen has been livinging with Louis Aliot for about 10 years now (per wikipedia). They bought a house together a long time ago.

OP, if you have anymore Breaking News from the year 2009, feel free to post it..

Keep telling you people. There will be no free europe as long as france stands, only when the most vile of race traitors are exterminated like the cancer they are, only then can a white europe take shape.

Attached: untouchables.jpg (400x566, 49.14K)

With the trauma caused by WW2, and the recent influx of various of foreigns, who either have a bone to pick with Israel or just hate Jews for religious reasons, it's not surprising that Jews are flocking to the right. I don't necessarily blame them for wanting to stop Islam or anything. As for Marine Le Pen, she's playing a dangerous game. A deal with the devil always benefits the devil in the end. As for Jews as a bloc, they're divided, like most people. Ultimately however they'll vote for whomever seems more pro-Jewish. At best, they just serve to confuse the nationalist parties as to who's more important – their own people, or Jews.

Le Pen blown the fuck out!

How will she ever recover?

Based, I'm Jewish as well.

Attached: ceralcake.jpg (1280x720, 132.17K)

I am white and I support Islam, this is the cure to the jewish cancer infecting europe.

After me and my islambros behead you filthy foreskin eating twats europe will florish again!

Attached: 240_F_86425025_PcH942O4puJgXm9agmDJqvaQvsKuRtzh.jpg (360x240, 28.11K)

That broke bitch needs the jews $$$ The Dutch gimp lived on a fucking kibbutz for two years.

Yep, she's broke alright.

Marine Le Pen's brush with Russia's shadowy finance world
archive.li/TDHCK

Wilders is a mongrel hapa, possibly part jewish as well ,
Le Pen is a Zionist catlady married to a Algerian mud.

Israel does not welcome them though
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-s-message-to-liberal-jews-who-love-it-shape-up-or-stay-out-1.6411517

Not kike-free first post, fuck off jewish faggot

Attached: fuckyou.gif (680x383, 582.91K)

(((controlled opposition)))

Look at the Frankenstein monster we have created Zig Forums.
Are you proud of yourselves ?

Attached: altright.png (720x960 94.05 KB, 69.64K)

I support the extermination of jews

good goy, this is term invented by the media to marginalize groups of people and cateegorize them under single lead, it has nothing to do with meanig of the said term

Marine Le Pen isn't right-wing, she's center-right at most. Even that fag Dupont-Aignant is at the right of that dumb alcoholic nigloving whore.

#MAEA

Attached: der magamensch.jpg (218x253 116.18 KB, 20.32K)

You're in the wrong neighborhood, subhuman. Reddit is that a way ->

KYS commie shit

This is up there for most shilled subject on the board. Really don't want people noticing the kosher front they are erecting.

Proof all these losers are controlled opposition. Jews are the NWO. In other words they seek alliance with globalists and Zionists. Therefore we are the puppets. Don't support these idiots.

Really? This is repeated every thread ever.

And no, Marine Le Pen, european right are not "alt-right".

Alt-right is an american phenomone.

Ceci! Votez Sarkozy, mes cher blancs.
Hon hon :^)

Kill all Jews and especially Zionist Jews