US Doctor Sacked After Saying She Would Give Jews The 'Wrong Meds'

LAURA KOLLAB REPORTEDLY COMPARED JEWS TO ‘DOGS’ AND CLAIMED HOLOCAUST WAS 'EXAGGERATED'

A junior doctor was forced out of her job at a US hospital after she allegedly posted a series of antisemitic messages online over a number of years, including saying she would give Jews the “wrong meds”.

Cleveland Clinic, a medical centre in Ohio, said it was made aware of comments posted to social media by a former employee, identified as Laura Kollab, and that she was no longer employed there.

The 27-year-old, who worked as a supervised resident between July and September last year, had a history of posting antisemitic messages, according to local media and The Times of Israel newspaper.

In 2012, Ms Kollab allegedly tweeted she would “purposely give all the yahood the wrong meds”, using the Arabic word for Jews.

She also reportedly referred to Jews as “dogs”, said the Holocaust had been “exaggerated” and that she had a “really hard time” feeling bad about it.

In 2011, she allegedly tweeted: “I blame Israel for everything. Everything that goes wrong, I say ‘Allah will kill the Jews’.”

The messages were uncovered and first published in November by the Canary Mission, a website that publicly outs professionals it considers to be antisemitic or anti-Israel.

Ms Kollab’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts appear to have been since deactivated.

archive.vn/3e8zz

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-31-at-11.16.57-AM.png (931x524 63.96 KB, 76.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/jewish-community-federation-admits-it-secretly-funded-canary-mission
forward.com/news/411881/documents-reveal-men-behind-megamot-shalom-mysterious-charity-tied-to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/ourmuslim/

eh

topkek

That's nice.

As anti-zionism gets more and more mainstream, couldn't we potentially start getting kikes fired for things like celebrating the slaughter of Palestinians?

Imagine kikes running /baphomet/

Stupid bitch.
First rule of genocide is, you don't mention it until its over, if at all, ever.
You do it, bury it, and forget about it.
That's how it works!

Attached: oh-for-fucks-sake...jpg (935x606, 38.06K)

They already did.

Attached: templeosphotos.jpg (480x640 14.39 KB, 111.2K)

Good for her. Not thread worthy though.

Like this has never happened before… Yet another example (#7,345,876) of how Jews destroy the careers of those professionals they don't like.
Because Jews are special victims.

If we started another country that was just for victims of Jewish hate, I bet 10% of America would immediately apply for asylum.

And another 70% would become eligible just trying to learn what it means.

She's a qt and redpilled on the JQ.

How does a nordcuck get himself a redpilled Arab qt?

one fucking doesn't because that's still degenerate.
You don't have to fucking breed with everyone who agrees with you on the jaykew

Basically the muslim version of the trad thot

Wow, the kike shills came in here early and hard.

On one hand pol, sure the mudslimes are not welcome in the west, on the other hand the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

The enemy of our enemy is our ally

Attached: 2d2e1a3da6f2d6a9b491c725eb16be22.png (550x550, 122.63K)

nice reddit spacing fag

But I have a thing for Greek/Arab/Italian Med qts though.

Attached: 1540675788708.jpg (960x960, 110.96K)

She would murder your black ass too, you retarded infidel nigger.

Attached: f477d0c08a90566e40d0c454ed2e60a7967d9498c8a8e1b1149e7146ac361524.jpg (400x400, 24.71K)

Those aren't remotely interchangeable.
Also
k

You mean the same Muslim scumbags that are raping men, women and children in Europe? Allied with Jews to overrun Europe?

Kill yourself traitor.

That's not how it works in Wakanda

What a savage. I hope she's safely deported, and miraculously a good man of her own race finds her, and they fight beside us against the Jew on that glorious Day.

I'm strangely attracted to this Muslim…
Is that weird?

Cry me a fucking river.

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1354x2025, 600.25K)

Something about Arab females who work in the medical arts that really incites a blood hatred among jews.

In summer of 2018 the child-killing IDF gunned down a Palestinian nurse (pic related) who was tending wounded protesters during Israel's annual summer murder festival in Gaza.

Attached: 14374.jpg (987x740 55.45 KB, 60K)

Yes.

All jews and Muslims have to die, or at the least be stripped of everything the white man ever gave them and walled away in their desert shithole forever.

the enemy of your enemy is you.
hope they perma your stupid ass faggot frog poster

Cleveland is a jew hive and she looks like a kike herself.
They do this sort of thing to campaign for government protections.
This is no different than painting swastikas on your dorm room door.

I thought Cleveland was nigger central?

t.never been to Ohio.

All non-whites have to go, every last one.

Attached: ef7ad1097b0d53437e1a3c81bad7529194c94b450cf687618e65351fde31fb70.jpg (466x283, 148.77K)

You mean be killed right? Allowing them to live and even spending resources to relocate them alive, is pointless and unproductive. White nationalism would eventually transform into White imperialism anyway, once we regain our cultural identity and evolutionary goal, and the inferiority of other races is revealed.

Its better than nothing sure, but inefficient and not in keeping with the big picture.

Seems like as good a segue as ever to remind people about the Kol Nidre anti-oath that jews take every year, which obvious includes jewish politicians and yes, jewish doctors.

The Kol Nidre is an oath nullifier. By swearing the Kol Nidre a jew renounces all other oaths, including any oaths of loyalty, or a medical oath such as the hippocratic oath.

Because the Kol Nidre exists, doctors and even entire hospitals cannot be trusted. Bring up this alarming problem with your own medical professional.

STOP IT BONER ! SHES NOT EVEN WHITE

jokes aside, she has a pale complexion and green eyes, probably at least partially aryan. she should be kept for the breeding programs

this is an amusing story but
WHY CAN'T THE BONGS REPORT ON THEIR OWN BONG NEWS
fucking uk niggers are the worst

Guys.. Fuck Japanese/Korean/Chinese chicks and White chicks. It's kind of all about the Mudslime incest bred Women.

This is the proper use of these gay ass fonts

Didn't some jew drill on children's teeth without giving them meds to save a buck?

Exactly, it's justified. The kikes decry anti-semitism while acting like stereotypical hollywood nazis themselves.

Strange. A Muslim Bangladeshi girl I know from grad school posted a picture of Mein Kampf on her fb that was in her native language. Called Hitler an honest man.

People should keyword spam their posts wrth itrigger words to throw off the bot net these faggots are using.

itnigger words? like what?

Exactly How Many Jews where documented as killed durring 1939-1945
Lets Use real Numbers instead of Singing about the 6 gorillion.
People are not buying it any more.
People want to see the real numbers.
Stop screaming Holocaust. Let the people see the real numbers.
You are either a kike who thinks everything is under control on the chans or You are brainwashed… Who knows maybe a horrible accident of the 2

What kind of Arab looks white and has blue eyes?

yes lol and hired a huge 7 foot 800 pound gorilla to hold them down on a board while he did it as they screamed. one mom even video taped it

So many hijabs in the Dearborn hospital last time I was there. Really do not want to be sick in a hospital staffed by muslims. I’m glad I’m not their top priority though, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to worry about it.

My future wife.

Can we like, give her money or some shit?

ill give her my dick

Aryans
The kind who are genetically Persian.
She had her culture destroyed by jewmuslims, as Europe is experiencing now.
Her ancestors are the same Early Neolithic Farmers that became the Southern Europeans, some 40k years ago.

Also note that Arabs, true Arabs, are Afro-asiatic mixed. The Semitic nose is actually the Armenoid phenotype of the Arab; African + Asian + Armenian but at this point they are becoming Turks.

This is absolutely disgusting, and should not be tolerated in a civilized society. Dogs are so much better than that.

absolutely designated

The heavily miscegenated mudkip kind, usually demonstrating dark semitic features.

Saw a great piece to use as a reaction image in your image.

Attached: Untitled.png (198x388, 61.72K)

Good. You should not expose your power levels.

I've noticed a large number of envious brown eyes wearing blue contacts.

muh Hollywood movie,, found the dumbfuck american with 2 braincells

not a real doc, fam

Arabs for the time being are our natural allies, anyone derailing this into a 'we shouldnt help sandniggers' is a kike
The past twenty years of kikery has been based around 'look goyim, look how evil the sand people are and look how innocent your old pal THE JEW is hehe…. Now go get your legs blown off in a war we started!'

Anyone unaware of this should fuck off back to 4chan

This arab bitch just linked the most parasitical beings in the world with an animal bred to work with humans for tens of thousand of years.

This is a common arab thought. There is no alliance here, just a union of one very specific thought shared by both.

Who gives a rats as a women have no business in science and muds have no place in the us. None of this is news please refrain from remedial knolwedge

That's a Semitic way of speaking, they don't like dogs. Have you not at least read the Bible? Lucky bastard to avoid that trash.

/ourarab/

You're forgiven for your absolutely understandable lust, user, but don't follow the steps of Povl H. Riis-Knudsen.

need syrain qt doctor.

Shes a kike if I've ever seen one.

Attached: Lara_Kollab_cm18_Facebook_Nov_1_2014.jpg (977x861, 93.43K)

A significant amount of that desert historically belongs to European Christians. If you're not going to exterminate the semites outright, which you should, at least force them to occupy the land that actually belongs to them, i.e. the near East. Everything from Constantinople to the Rock of Gibralter is our clay.

Fools, all of you!

THE REAL STORY HERE IS CANARY MISSION!
There are entire (((non-profit NGOs))) like this one that get millions of dollars in funding to DOX JEW-WISE PEOPLE AND GET THEM FIRED! Imagine getting paid a living wage to legally dox people for 40 hours a week.
These organizations do irreperable damage to grassroots right-wing cultural movements by destroying the careers of young redpilled individuals. Something needs to be done about these groups, starting with finding out who they are and who they work for.

Attached: e5f06096e6381f2ccb675d69588a243ff3695acd41f74a78b51937b40fe64ed6.png (378x396, 170.23K)

She looks and acts like a mudslime.

If course I know who the ADL is, but they aren't the only Semite at this Bar Mitzvah.

Given she's a shit-skin, you know she also did this to white people. Intentionally or otherwise. Germans are the largest ethnic group in this country, and I bet this monkey did this to every German name she came across.

Hard to be against jews when you promulgate jewish ideals. The irony of the left. They're all, mentally, identical to jews, because they profess total belief in and allegiance to jewish political and social ideals.

Checked for truth

Muslim Americans get brainwashed lefty after awhile.

Attached: 451B86C9-1DC1-4E2C-8C2A-5177127A0EB1.jpeg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

Well, I wouldn't want to have her as my doctor.

go to med school or engineering school, they are everywhere, the qt upper levant ones too

jews taking their own pharmaceutical "medicine"

I was going to comment on the propagandist movie, but then I found the anti-white shill starting D&C between white Americans and Europeans. You're worse than the propaganda in the movie, you sub-human rat. Filtered.

Trash fucking thread OP. Kill yourself.

the type that got fucked by [pick your invader]
Funny enough, the child in the then/now picture from (((National Geographic))) recently got arrested in Pakistan for forging documents.

Attached: afghan.jpg (1968x1457, 759.63K)

fucking hell, look at the hair on her forehead

Probably forging docs to get the hell out of that low iq cesspool. Females are not valued there.

Semites have the most disgusting facial features. I don't know what specifically it is that looks so horrid, but they look more devilish, conniving, and evil than niggers, and thus worse than niggers, who just look dopey and primitive. It's as if their faces evolved as a telltale sign of their nature.

She's a QT. I'm loving how the Jews' pet Muslims are turning on them. No, you were supposed to attack only Christian goyim!

They've always attacked the Jews and Christians, this "sudden turn" is literally nothing new you fucking retard.

you must go back, torpedo faggot.
>>>/cuckchan/

Nice try, leftypol, you tranny

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1825x1110, 1.57M)

=

=

Quit hopping IPs and stop using Tor to mask your weak subversive attempts, eggplant.

Attached: White People - Genetics.jpg (1516x1428, 410.08K)

REMINDER

CANARY MISSION
Is the Israeli Covert Operation that targets Americans (children) using intimidation and blackmail tactics as was shown in the banned The Lobby documentatry which should have been required watching from all of Zig Forums.

The clandestine Canary Mission was recently outed as being funded by (((Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco))) and the (((Helen Diller Foundation))).

The cash is literally funneled to an Israeli Charity front Megamot Shalom whose board member is Rabbi Ben Packer. Rabbi Packer is friends with (((Stephen Miller))) of the Trump Administration.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/jewish-community-federation-admits-it-secretly-funded-canary-mission

forward.com/news/411881/documents-reveal-men-behind-megamot-shalom-mysterious-charity-tied-to/

STEPHEN MILLER IS ALSO OLD COLLEGE (((FRIENDS))) WITH RICHARD SPENCER

Pure Coincidence

If your still trying to figure out what all this means or how much the USA has been taken over by them after the 911 coup, you never will.

antisemite gf when

She is semitic you dumb nigger. Semite doesn't mean jew.