Climate Change Culling

We all know, Earth is past the “Point of no return” when it comes to climate change.  In 2016, we reached 405.1 PPM of CO2 in the atmosphere,which is set to raise the global temperature 2 degrees Celsius by 2035, or sooner.  All scientists agree this is the point where CO2 levels are so high it throws the whole balance of the climate cycle into MAD chaos; making it more difficult to predict climate changes, causing sea levels to rise, glaciers to melt, severe tropical storms, drought and flooding.  The worst part is scientist have been warning against our self-destructive behavior since 1992, and as a society we have done little to help!    

We also know that movies (aka – Hollywood) mimics reality, so the horrible truths in this world can be slowly socialized into acceptable practices.  There are now two movies which I believe are bringing a new reality to the forefront as part of a ‘climate change culling’ as initiated by the Government.  The first movie is “The Happening” (2008) and the second is “Bird Box” (2018). Both movies speak to a “wind-like presence” that causes people to kill themselves.  It seems ‘coincidental’ the movies were released 10 years apart, as we are now on the verge of killing off Earth itself.   

The Government already has the technology to vaporize a deadly poison (like Ricin) and then weaponize it by attaching it to a timed explosive device. We also know LSD can cause massive hallucinations, which if given in an overdosing amount can cause people to kill themselves.   You put these two technologies together and you have a VERY deadly WMD.  What if the Government know this?  What if the Government plans to use these technologies as a ‘culling’ to thin the herd that is society; to “save” humanity?  What if the Government has already starting testing? How many of us out there have had people we know die unexpectedly, for no reason at all?  What if underground ‘bunkers’ have already been built to save the ‘chosen’ (leaders of the world, ultra-wealthy, professions, physicians, engineers, etc.)  Thus leaving the rest of us on our own.  Finally, the real question here is, what will be the first city, or small town the Government will deploy this WMD to?   OR really is this why Trump has befriended Putin and we are pulling out of Syria?  Is that where it will be tested?  The greater good of the Earth holds in the balance and the Government knows something must be done to save it.  It is only a matter of time before the culling begins.

Attached: 20190102_155605.jpg (511x185, 49.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitionproject.org
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
8ch.net/pol/res/12627453.html#q12627453
youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Climategate
larouchepac.com/green-fascism
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140327111724.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only thing we all know is that your whole post is unsupported–or scientifically disproven–bullshit.

>(((climate change)))

I sure wish they'd go back to briefing you shills on the culture of the target rather than just throwing you in there. Sage.

All facts have been double checked as of this morning. The only "non-facts" are my theoretical questions, posed at the end of the post. Recommend you check your scientific information.

So you spoke with every scientist in the world this morning–twice!

I don't know where you typically post your lies, but you're going to find that the readers of the board are not nearly as gullible as you expect.

Checked. What he said.

The only thing gullible here is you for not believing the science behind climate change. For this I will not debate.

The point of the post was to theorize a new weapon and the use for it. Please let me know if you would like to debate this point.

Did you double-check this fact? As of this morning, 31,487 American scientists have signed this statement:

petitionproject.org

John Coleman, meteorologist and founder of The Weather Channel, debunks Al Gore's global warming myth.

NASA believes climate change is real.
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

But again, not the point of the post.

I didn't know that.

Of course you won't debate. Debating requires evidence.

Destroyed world, or slaves of the Jew…mmm, let's see…

Wreck the fucking prison.

t. snopes

You killed a thread so we could squabble about how global warming doesn't exist? OP is confirmed nigger.

Attached: 1535425853076.jpg (640x472, 63.76K)

Debating does no good when evidence is being ignored.

Obviously. That why you're ignoring the evidence. So you can claim you haven't lost the debate.

Other way round you faggot retard. Hollyjew CREATES a false reality for the goyim to mimic.

Attached: Climate change.jpg (3447x1375, 1.05M)

This all looks very fucking familiar. We decline to consent to culling because we are not cattle.

Attached: No-Black-Pills.jpg (1224x1992, 469.5K)

I live in the Midwest and it is cold here. I wish that global warming was real because not only would our winters be a little more bearable, but I could also cross my fingers and hope that commiefornia and jew york would end up underwater.

How can you decline to consent to something, when your opinion is not being asked?

Climate change does not mean global warming, per se. The warming of the earth by 2 degrees Celsius will melt glaciers and change the weather. Not make it warmer in the barron Midwest.

You don't belong here.

LOGICAL FALLACY DETECTED: BEGGING THE QUESTION

Compare and contrast

This thread:

With this black pill thread posting 'Q is totes real guys but it's all ogre!'

At 8ch.net/pol/res/12627453.html#q12627453

Also black pill wave busted here and before when they tried it on an individual level. Sage and mock, maybe he'll fuck up again!

Attached: blackpill-attempt.jpg (1266x1488, 354.94K)

more fantasy-land, black-pill garbage

Funny, the ozone hole got a lot better through our lack of effort.

The Zig Forums - is for current events. Is Climate Change or new theoretical weapons not current enough?

Holy fuck you're a gift from the gods. Keep going!

Let me fix that for you.

Attached: The experts explain the global warming myth - John Coleman-AA3OA_2S4QY.webm (320x240, 14.93M)

you misspelled "my delusional fantasy."

Thank you. You're a better man than I.

OH NOOES CLIMATE CHANGE. YOU GOYS MUST SUPPORT THE UN ANTI-ARYAN ZIO-COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT TO SAVE THE PLANET.

Attached: 5WrK0W2yybs.jpg (2560x1707, 596.36K)

"b-but the Zig Forums is for me to tell my fellow whites thing!"

the Zig Forums

Take this schizo bullshit somewhere where it will not shit up my board, thank you.

It was a joke. I don't care, faggot. Go back to where you belong.

Been hearing this bullshit every year for 25 years. We've passed 25 "points of no return" with no ill effect. And if we're passed the "point of no return" then we can't do anything so shut the fuck up about it already.

A doubling of preindustrial CO2 levels, absent feedbacks, has a maximum forcing of 1.2C. 405.1ppm is not double.

Pic related: their assumed feedbacks do not exist.

False. Appeal to authority. Appeal to common belief.

Why wasn't it chaos in Earth's ancient history when CO2 levels were far higher? Why wasn't it chaos during the Roman and Medieval warm periods which were warmer than today?

And their predictions have FAILED over and over again since 1992. In real science missing a prediction means your theory is FALSIFIED.

Attached: climate models vs observation.png (1440x1080, 110.64K)

OP should erase footprint permanently.
The other 95% of the world better hurry up and do their part.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x814 232 KB, 363.31K)

>>>/new/ is that way, faggot.

I normally just lurk, but I found this and wanted to know what Zig Forums thinks.

read the climate gate emails you fucking retard. then lurk more before posting again.

You're famous chaim, show this to your boss, no kosher tendies for you

Attached: blackpill-tactics1.jpg (888x3469, 687.24K)

Earth is heading into a mini ice age for the next 20-30 years so gas yourself.

Your time is coming, you dumb motherfuckers. Nothing can stop the future you chose, you did this to yourselves

By the way, ethno-globe is the culling this world deserves and will have. Soon

What is really bothering me here is that we can't seem to have a healthy discussion, on possible future events, without name calling. Sincerely childish and disappointing.

Feminized shaming there. This is a black pill thread. Black pill threads are not organic. Black pill threads are just a (((tactic))).

It’s designed to keep faggots like you always.

Away
goddamn phones

I’m going to tell you to kill yourselves while it’s still legal to do so in Michigan.

Science isn't run on consensus and doesn't need to falsify data like a number of these studies have attempted.

Does anyone have that image of the 1930s newspaper talking about how ice caps will be gone by 1950?

OP has a prolapsed asshole. This thread is dumb as shit.

But, isn't it true that if CO2 rises, more plants grow, and consume more of it, as they have since the dawn of time, without any exception, even when the original Krakatoa exploded and polluted the Earth more than man could dream of in a thousand years?

Global warming/climate change/give us your shekels for breathing is a hoax on par with the holocaust.

My America, no, my dream is gone.
Let it burn or freeze, the quicker the better.

Nice troll OP. Consider moving on to existence in a different dimension.

I've yet to see undeniable proof from you. All you do is appeal to authority wich is a logical fallacy that proves nothing. Fuck outta here; this is no place for mouthbreathers. Sage.

How to fix the climate changing:

Nuke China
Nuke Africa (after evacuating the white people)

Problem solved.

Agree. OP is a girly fag.

Let's say everything you say is correct (far from it) and humans caused it.
If we paid carbon tax to the jews like they asked, would that have fixed it?

This might be the worst OP of 2019

A non-kike first, how refreshing. Sage because I'm tired of climate fags hyping their apocalypse.

Zig Forums can't do science very well. These posts are perfect examples of laymen shitting on something they lack the very fundamentals to understand.

Climate Change, a primer:
We have known for more than a hundred years that certain gasses possess a "greenhouse effect" meaning that they increase heat in an atmosphere due to how they interact with light. CO2 is one of these gasses. So in methane.
We also have known for more than a hundred years that burning fossil fuels releases CO2 into the atmosphere.
In the last hundred years, it has been an incontestable fact that our population has mushroomed into almost ten billion people, and correspondingly our use of fossil fuels has grown geometrically. To get a number, it is estimated that about 40 Billion tons of CO2 was pumped into the air just last year. That's billion with a B. For reference, volcanoes release a combined estimated total of 200 million tons of CO2 into the air every year.
That means we release almost 200 times the amount of those volcanoes per year.
Thus, we must conclude that every year we are releasing tremendous amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere. This CO2 traps heat from solar radiation. Hence, a reasonable inference is that we are changing the climate of earth.
Yes, they do. The issue, however, is how much CO2 they can use. Plants love water too, but leaving a hose on your potted plant forever will eventually kill it because it can't use the water fast enough. Estimates are that the plants on earth can only absorb about a quarter of the CO2 we put out, per year.
The graph was taken at starting points and end points which show a negative or stagnant trend. The bigger picture (full context) shows a different trend. The graph may also be fake, as this has occurred.
Do not account for the whole picture. They are only a small part of the picture and have been misrepresented.
This never happened. Rather, a magazine reported that scientists made the claim, in the seventies, by sensationalizing a claim made by a handful of researchers which did not reflect the popular scientific opinion of the time. You're on Zig Forums so you should be more skeptical of what the media tells you.
They did not, actually. Speaking personally, I read the emails in context and it was the language of researchers discussing mathematical models, taken out of context by the media.
True. That's why we shouldn't trust celebrities on science. It's also a reflection on how difficult it is for scientists to predict the future with accuracy when it comes to complex systems. However, the basic facts remain uncontested, which is that we pump enormous amounts of carbon into the air, and that gas retains heat.
That's true. The question is, why is your first instinct to deny something rather than to consider a different political argument to counter them with?

Attached: 1545001800869.jpg (1284x1314, 236.71K)

I agree pol is retarded but they're right about climate change. It's clearly a Gnostic allegory.

Leftypol fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
how come nobody posted this gem ?

oh boy, I can feel my hair turning purple

all you said is:
There is no correlation between CO2 levels and global temperatures.
Never in the history of Earth.
You can find matching graphs in short periods of time: a few hundred to a few thousands of years but that is irrelevant if the bigger picture does not match.
Burning fossil fuel is 100% green.

A-hahaha hahahahahahahaha, hahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahajajaj

Reducing CO2 is a codeword for reducing human and animal life. If that meant cleansing Africa, China, India etc of waste that'd be one thing but as with everything it's pointed straight to us, the 'rich nations', ie the white race.
Plant some forests, take claim of the Sahara and restart Gadaffi's underground river project, reel in the insane wasteful consumption and stop all aid for 'poor countries' and you'll come a fair long way towards helping the Earth fix itself.

(heavenly)
four degrees of precision
Scientific/laboratory precision
405.1/1,000,00=0.0004051
0.0004051=0.04051% of the total atmosphere
I wish my fellow burgers understood arithmetic.

90% of the earths ability to retain heat is due to water vapor.
If the earths atmosphere did not retain the suns heat we would be an ice ball.
Water vapor is by far the most deadly green house gas known to science.
When you exhale what does your lungs expel?
Water vapor, carbon dioxide and a majority of nitrogen.
Average human exhales 2.2 lbs of carbon dioxide/day times 7.3 billion people equals 16,060,000,000 lbs or 8,030,000 tons/day times one year equals 2,930,950,000 tons or about 3 trillion tons/year.
But remember that is good carbon dioxide not fossil fuel carbon dioxide.

Zig Forums is retarded when it comes to ANYTHING about science. They are of course, completely incorrect about climate change, evolution, vaccines, and a whole list of things.

You support my argument that Zig Forums cannot separate science from politics. In other words you argue like a liberal arts degree applying postmodern bullshit to science.

I established uncontested scientific fact. Calling it "muh" anything is not a refutation of fact. Learn how to use basic logic, you embarrass yourself.
Of course there is. We pump 200 times the amount of this gas into the atmosphere as the combined total of volcanoes on earth. Only an idiot would pretend that this is doing nothing. Not to mention that I already addressed your statement when I said that the graphs you looked out were taken out of context.
Ah so you're doubling down. The history of the earth isn't relevant though, because humans were around for only a fraction of that time, and the earth has been through great changes introduced from outside forces and internal forces. All we care about is the history involving us, and this shows a rapid increase in temperature very recently, which corresponds to the industrial era.

Water vapor is part of a cycle. What goes into the atmosphere comes out of it, because water isn't being created on an industrial scale.
Carbon dioxide IS being created on an industrial scale. Nearly 40 billion tons of it per year. It is not removed from the atmosphere naturally because there is too much for plants to remove, and the oceans can only absorb so much (while also becoming more acidic due to basic chemistry).
Your final number was 2.9 BILLION, not trillion. Fossil fuels put out about 40 Billion tons last year. In other words, about 15 times as much carbon dioxide. Yet you expect us to believe that it has no effect on us. Note that I never once included methane, which is similarly grand in its industrial scale.

Is the biggest myth of last century destined to continue unabated?

Climate change is a hoax.
CO2 is a good thing and is required by plants to survive.
This kind of trashy obvious shill thread is what codemonkey and the moderation want this board to be.

Kill yourself kike.

Don’t forget to nuke India.

Everybody figured out the score with the Climategate leak. The only people left shouting about climate change are the criminally retarded and the just plain criminal.

We also know scientists have been repeatedly caught lying about global warming…er climate change

conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Climategate

And we know that the anti-humanist side of the environmental movement can be traced to a masonic conspiracy headed by the royal family

larouchepac.com/green-fascism

These people don't want Rooseveltian conservation, such as bans on dumping dangerous chemicals in the water, lead exposure, etc. This is about population control, which is why they created the hoax that carbon, the building block of life, is actually a poison.

Further, we can solve all of the problems for a tiny fraction of the costs associated with the Hegelian "solution" that is offered. Global warming can be stopped with solar shades for a few billion dollars, rather than the trillions they want to replace all coal-fired power plants and gasoline engines with solar and wind.

I applaud your right use of words. Because when we start freezing again you can still pretend that you was right about (((climate change))).

Get fucked. 30x is not similar.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140327111724.htm

Daily reminder that Al Gore owns the carbon credit trading company which allows companies to purchase carbon credits to offset their CO2 output and that this institution was to become the only legal means to settle your climate "debt" with the passage of the Paris Climate Change Accord. That same Accord would see the US paying 100 billion dollars to India and China while allowing them free reign for at least another ten years to pollute as they see fit, while drastically retarding industry in the West as well as in small third world countries, who would never legally be able to industrialize or produce their own cheap fossil fuel power.

How anybody could think such a system would help is a mystery, especially since carbon dioxide isn't even a real pollutant.

The carbon in the atmosphere is one of the cheapest and most readily abundant sources of instantaneous fuel/energy on earth, except for nuclear power. You can make Jet fuel, kerosene, basically any hydrocarbon you like with CnHn*2 out of the atmosphere which in turn produces CO2, (yes I know, bear with me), and H2O. In the not too distant future it will be used as such.

As Carbon levels in the atmosphere have risen, so have forested regions in Europe, North America, Oceania and Russia. (We all know why they haven't increased in the developing and 3rd world - deforestation).

Using the pool of carbon in the atmosphere, will reduce the draw on fossil fuels by the world's population, as will relying on increasingly efficient renewable energy and advanced-technology nuclear reactors. In turn the reduced pollution and net deforestation in the developing world and China will result in more forested regions which become immense carbon sinks all over the world, along with the lower ocean depths which are also massive carbon sinks. The net carbon in the atmosphere will thus rapidly lower over time.

Also: Hitler did nothing wrong, Jews are behind almost everything blighting the white race/developed world at the moment, espeially the European migrant crisis, corrupt politicians and justice systems, social engineering to lower white birth rates and mass media brainwashing to name but a few. Curry Indians should learn to poo in the loo, those disgusting shitstains. Blacks/Negroids are ridiculously dumb and mindlessly aggressive because of their genetics. IQ should be a realistic determinant of migration application outcomes. The yellow peril are a mixed bunch but often lack the creative spark and social benevolence and community spirit to compete with whites.

Have a nice day Heime.

This faggot climate cultist posted this very same thread to Zig Forums and got btfo there too.

Zig Forums back to being shit at science and logic.

There was no "climategate." Emails were leaked which had words like "trick" in them and media outlets like fox news ran stories on that using highly selective quotations. You read the headlines and watched the videos and took it at face value. The actual quotations were about using mathematical models and "tricks" meaning techniques to evaluate data. Congratulations, you believed the media and were lied to.
Aka boomerpedia. Congrats for sucking so hard.

You are failing at thermodynamics here. What makes certain fuels great is the amount of energy you have to put into their precursors/crude state versus what you can get out of the product. This is why ethanol sucks. It takes tremendous energy to make it, versus what you can get out of it. Taking carbon out of the air to make fuel is a challenge because presently the technologies are immature, and it's very possible that we would lose more energy trying to make fuel from it.

How many more boards do you plan to spam that shit at, amoebaboy?

Then go back to reddit with your science-fan friends, hippie.

op is a retarded faggot. sage

Attached: algoreclimategame.jpg (1065x673 24.55 KB, 767.43K)

It's pretty amazing that Americans still don't realize the problems of climate change and global ecosystem collapse.

Economic globalization and global development is literally global suicide. We need to stop the economic development of the third world or we don't have a future.

Neither.

Isn't this common sense that pumping these pollutants into the environment is generally *bad?* Why is this so obnoxious to see, and yet other threads with more questionable content are not?

We have a bigger Malthusian deadlock to solve and everyone here with about room temperature IQ is aware of it.

I don't think they even need to cull like this. They just need to start normalizing tranny and fag shit even more. Soros groups are even sponsoring tranny and fag normalization films in Africa right now of all places. It's all about depopulation but it honestly may be too late. You can fully expect the climate wars to start breaking out around 2030.

Also shame on the people itt doubting AGW.

Op take your meds in 3 paragraphs u went from what if they have this wmd that u invented in your mind then tried to justify its existence as if it was with out a doubt real
truth big bad gov has alot of scary shit but they would never do somthing this dramtic theyd sooner let companys produce shit that produce cancer or send people infertile and play the long game then go full on retarded

Not letting some uggo thot frog me to a bunch of fags to get to her roasted flaps.

I am not that desperate. Have some respect.

Recommend you suck nigger dick.

High Population = Higher pollution. Besides, (((those))) lacking in empathy and moral fiber probably use people's disdain on this subject to their advantage.