INFOWARS ANCHOR DAVID KNIGHT HAS SUFFERED A SERIOUS HEART ATTACK!

infowars.com/watch-live-infowars-anchor-david-knight-has-suffered-a-serious-heart-attack-will-undergo-surgery-tomorrow-morning/

twitter.com/libertytarian?lang=en

AJ's CIA buddies tried to take David Knight out! He's the only decent host in Infowars and was breaking the conditioning so they had to shut him up!

Now watch Chodemonkey's (((Jannies))) slide this thread at breakneck speed!

Attached: rhGNZNWy_400x400.jpg (341x341, 14.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/news/article/anti-semites-exploit-anti-government-sentiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

Why didn't Jonestein's snakeoil prevent it?

I could care less.

Shame almost no one has heard of him.
A little late user, but I'll bump.

Obviously, since you bothered to post in this thread.
terrible grammar, but I'll cover for you

You have neglected to mention why anyone should care.

Thanks for the bump, fren. David Knight was the only one that actually reported on real news, so (((AJ))) had to shut him up, I listened to infowars today and not a mention nor update on David Knight's condition!

Jannie, go fuck yourself.

is he not a Christ-cuck Israel sympathizer? I just assumed he was, I like the guy as a human being but to be honest he was way more boring to listen to than AJ. Nevertheless I hope he recovers because I will watch if he is woke on the JQ? Can't imagine he could be working for Info Wars

I still don't care, fagget.

lol die in a fire

By how much could you care less?

Did he name the jew? If the answer is "no", then he wasn't reporting on the real news. His was just a less hysterical version of Jonestein's ksoher message.

Hopefully he doesn't recover, and it turns out the attack was somehow caused by an infection all the infokikes caught at a Super Male Vitality-fueled tranny gangbang.

Attached: 94fcd11ce842c5963f2160e98f442ac3450b9c6e8dc2f1ee7fe032ff4c6568bc.png (368x456, 160.93K)

Not once did I ever hear Knight call out world kikery for the cancer it is. He's a gatekeeper meant to funnel white anger away from jewry just like Jonestein.

Have you ever tried redpilling boomers on the JQ? I have and it doesn't work.

Go to any of those boomer hangouts on Youtube and see what happens when you name the jew, boomers are bluepilled from cradle to grave.

Journalists have been killed by ZOG for lesser offenses than naming the jew, if you report on news (((they))) don't want anyone to know about they'll take you out!

They aren't bluepilled, they're intentionally misleading their audience. Jonestein was married to his first jew-wife by Texe Marrs, and had Texe, among others, on the show to talk about the jews and Israel. He was always a gatekeeper, but he only went super kosher in around 2012.

Embed used to be hosted on PrisonPlanet.tv

Looks more like he was passing a ham through his left ventricle and failed.

You mean Jim Marrs? :^)

lol

Good. Fuck them.

Commit suicide.

But he is a white christian and therefore on our team!

You should go to church and let Jesus heal your heart!

j/k btw

This is a weeb image board and therefore the correct term is Commit Seppuku.

Kampfy have you been on 4chan that long already?

Welcome newfriend. Now your incessant spam posting makes sense.

I'd ban all of yous for shitting on Zog Emperor if I were still mod!

Attached: 1546072778533.png (1000x857, 501.8K)

I started /news/!

:^)

he's the only guy at Infowars I can be bothered to listen to anymore. Alex used to have good guests on of a wide and interesting variety back around 2000 but now he's caved into all his worst impulses and just rants incoherently, almost as bad as that greasy shit smear Glen Beck. And Owen Shroyer wins the Jason Bermas prize for intolerable saucy young jew imp of the decade.

I used to crave infowar every day around 2003-2009. I haven't gone there in years though it's outrageous that they got banned on social media.

So you do care some degree more than zero?

Well he shouldn't have been such a lazy fat cunt.

probably glow-darted. should have kept a vest on at all times in public.

amerishart is gonna shart

Walter Cronkite he's not, but then in retrospect, even Walter Cronkite is no longer "Walter Cronkite" if you know what I mean.

i quit infowars when he stopped having David Icke on to talk about reptilians.

i lold

David Icke slays more pussy than anyone else in the truth movement, that lad has own harem of thots. A chad's chad.

I stopped watching when this happened.

was he not drinking filtered water???
Fuck Me, it could happen to anyone, at anytime…. Is DT next???

he was drinkin the bong water

I remember in like 2011 Jonestein had Icke on, and he was getting pretty deep into zionism, referring to Netanyahu, who was visiting the US at the time as "the president of the United States", then they hit a commercial break. Once they got back, before Icke could continue his train of through, Shabbos Jones changed the subject and asked him to talk about lizards…

The thing everybody forgets about that is there was a pro-pedophilia caller who was calling in frequently around that same time, and Bermas was nowhere near as harsh on him as "Desert Larry".

*as he was to "Desert Larry".

I don't understand why the Anglo-Saudi Nazi conspiracy would turn frogs gay if they themselves are the inter-dimensional shape-shifting herptiles in the first place… Would they not be affected by flourides and glyphosates as well?

Jim Marrs is OK, but he's just a JFK assassination investigator and that story has been done to death.

Texe Marrs is a USAF colonel and a university professor and a pastor. Texe is my hero.

adl.org/news/article/anti-semites-exploit-anti-government-sentiment

I mean, he's been around a while. Heart was bound to go

Attached: MV5BOTE1Nzg5NzMwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDQwMTM2._V1_.jpg (364x450, 33.57K)

I hate how for years Gavin McInnes hasn't figured out he was saying
in reference to the male extra and not "It doesnt do anything" which doesnt make any sense at all.

checked

Nope I would be giving him an F tomorrow

Attached: insidepain.png (487x370, 138.33K)

Have some self-respect, man.

Pretend I posted one of the various pictures of him inserting objects into his rectum.

Little known fact:

Alex Jones' family is part of the CIA / Army Special Ops clique that assassinated JFK.

* JBS / CIA / Army Special Ops clique

Jim Marrs is one of the worst brown-baiters ever, his entire career was based around creating a Nozphobic hysteria, and blaming them for the crimes of the jews. The only good thing he ever did was die.

*Naziphpobic

Attached: Jim Marrs - Rise of the Fourth Reich.jpg (575x250, 72.54K)

boomers are that fucking stupid to where it could of been quite possible jim marrs unironically believed his own bs

If you read his books, he cites so many self-contradictory sources that there's no way he could believe much of it at all, unless they were all ghostwritten by some Talmudic scholar.

probably ghostwritten by a schizo talmudic scholar

I quit when he stopped having David Duke on to talk about another form of reptile life

He's really dead? lol you made my day.

this is the guy who says western medicine is worthless

Goodnight (((david))) knight

Good.

he's a left leaning libertarian,

david duke is gaslighting his retarded audience pretty hard lately, setting them up for when trump officially grants amnesty and cucks out on everything

(((Natural and organic))) heart attack, of course.

All of those years and all of those InfoWarriors and not a peep about AJ getting de-platformed

Attached: ioykhbaj.jpg (744x764, 147.09K)

wow that kike was reeeeeally making it he wasnt a kike

wrong board bud

I bet he wasn't using a water filter.

Bullshit like this and the crazy shit going on in South Africa are what led me to where I am today. I don't understand how these people can say half the shit they say, but then turn around and deny jewish influence in today's society. They're totally see through at that point. Faggots.

Fags, the lotta yeh