Cuck chan started flipping this poll earlier today...

Cuck chan started flipping this poll earlier today, if anons on infinity chan help it will surely flip the rest of the way. At the very least check out the comments, they're a gold mine of cuckery.

twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1080287246731935744?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-225636.png (592x243 1.09 MB, 17.59K)

The US needs about a 10 year military tribunal phase where the constitution is carefully restored so that only land owning white men have the vote when the temporary emergency military tribunal phase comes to an end. By that time all the jews will be gone. Women will be only allowed to receive an education in a wife school where they learn virtuous skills appropriate to their sex.

Attached: hahahaha.png (615x386, 45.24K)

Being Thot wil be punishable by jail time.

Don't specified about what kind of dictatorship, is an apocalyptically correctly one like United Kingdom and GERMANY?

Fuckin gold, that guy is grade A shitposting.

Sounds good to me user, fuck, I hope it happens within the next decade or two. That'd be a goddamn miracle.

More screen caps of the comments from the half chan thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-230514_Twitter.jpg (2600x1497 469.16 KB, 2.83M)

That has to be an user shitposting

Yeah God I hope he's trolling, if so bravo, masterful work.

Doesn't matter, just fun to scare the shit out of leftists and boomers on Twitter.

Left cuck would love to turn here into a dicktatorship

Of course he's trolling, you fag.

Yeah yeah you're right fair enough, fucking hilarious though.

Pass.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1367x1366, 967.42K)

dude has a PhD in shitposting

Then leave faggot.

It's already a jew dictatorship.

You may be right user, but the npcs in the comments don't get that. Flipping this poll triggers them to no end.

A jewmockracy

Attached: polls.png (586x97, 13.91K)

Does that multicult faggot not realize polls are dogshit and ballot boxes are for dumb cunts?

Attached: wheres-the-clitoris-oh-my-god-im-the-clitoris-9541688.png (500x522, 157.6K)

This person smells like a disgusting spic

his wife's black son.. yeah it's an user

Well he does appear to be a servant of some sort.

MUHRUSSIA
U
H
R
U
S
S
I
A

We've got a genius here!

Did the George Lincoln Rockwell profile pic tip you off?

How fucking brain dead do you have to be to say there is freedom of speech on twatter, and then immediately follow up with "you just have to watch what you say"

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-003908.png (2048x1567, 896.59K)

was a word first used by Niggers to attribute hoeness to a bitch. You want to use Nigger words to express yourself?

based dwayne

it's a good word, why not use it?

I never thot about that

Dwayne for BO of Zig Forums

Attached: commander-rockwell-with-troops.jpeg (531x512, 42.36K)

It works honestly. Pisses feminists off too. So why not? Co-opting your enemies on every level; including language, is basic operations user.

I second that notion.

Attached: [laughs_geologicaly].jpg (500x461, 149.02K)

There is more: Thot phonetically equals Thoth, the Egyptian Uberhuman God ,.
Considering Meme Magic: its empowering Sluts and Tramps by giving them a cooler sounding name "THOT".
It's like how 'Kek' was used during the the 2016 campaign

Attached: thothpriest-350.jpg (350x592, 35.58K)

I love how these people are all experts on history and the world when they thought that the berlin wall was a nazi creation.

Attached: Is This Berloss.jpg (1280x834, 180.93K)

Always the Russians
lul

I made an account to vote yes and now the account is banned

It's more closer to being pronounced as Toth or Tawth than Thot

Why are normalfags so fucking dumb.

Sometimes I forget just how idiotic they are being on here all day. You guys are ruthless shitposters but damn if you aren't intelligent sons of bitches. Love you guys.

current %? I can't see it

Sluts take in huge Quantities of Seed. Seed and Blood are powerful accelerators of Magic and by extension Meme Magic.

So far, the word Toth:
The word has Nigger Origins. Rhymes with Thoth, who was a badass God. It has Meme Conjuring Potential: This could mean that Sluts get empowered by getting called Thots. Therefore, it will potentially literally empower wimmenz. The word is as widespread as to being invoked into Reality, but if 8pol keeps at it, it will lead to losses. I'll stick with Slut / Tramp

Attached: movthoth.gif (123x111, 13.14K)

Fucking bizarro world.

Should be "The word isn't as widespread.."

Thanks user.

Attached: Pol Anthem.mp4 (640x360, 4.81M)

That meme you posted…it's making my ribs hurt.

You mean like the Nuremberg trials? Fuck off, kike.

They killed my account, but I voted. The rest is up to you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190103_210721.png (605x705, 87.2K)

Go kill yourself you non-contributing psychopath nazi savage.

Attached: uhuhuhub.jpeg (1004x671, 162.59K)

These people are fucking nuts, I can't believe they still have the #shaking meme.

The US is IN a dictatorship, by the jews behind both party and the supreme court.

Even Trump cannot challenge it, the bureaucracy/deep state IS the true power.

Nigger fact #475: “thot” never implied hoe-ness, in fact Cheef Keef refers to all women as thots in “love no thotties” - the coontune that coined the term

Not even Trump!?

Attached: 200.gif (356x200, 1.73M)

Flipped. All praise the god emperor Trump!

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-234434.png (1080x1920, 220.89K)

checked and kekd

Trust me, It has nothing to do with Trump, or Russians. Just lulz and NatSoc.

I saw some commies there too

Kek

Attached: dict.png (681x430, 36.18K)

They simply can't fathom that real people would actually disagree with them… or would enjoy fucking with them. Thus it can't be real people. It must be bots.

Do you know where the fuck you are buddy

Why are Egyptian deities restored as brown skinned when chemical analysis and linguistic descriptions made them out to be white and redheaded? Not only that but the ancient Egyptians despised brown hair and brown eyes.

That and astrology, especially the Moon. The moon has a huge impact on the geo-magnetic field. Whether you actually believe in this drivel or use meme magic as another word for enlightment and auto-hypnosis is up to you.

As much as I hated the God-Emperor meme it was fun.

They can't fathom how worthless their opinions and ballots are. I told one of these niggers I hate Trump more than he does, just not for the same reasons. He must have reported me.

It's ironic, retards.

wtf now I love Russia.

One day

(((Nuremberg))) was a kangaroo court, not a proper military tribunal, kike.

Annex Canada while you're at it.

Assuming you believe that shit.

Thot also rhymes with 'thought' as in the mental process so your theory is equally applicable to neurobiology. And it's from Weird Twitter / SA Goons, not niggers.

Great song.

I got banned for tweeting Shut up loser to Romney

It would be a shame if he were mobbed with such tweets.

What a pussy. Remember when the internet was all banter? Then (((childless cunts and politicians))) started participating.

Isn't the loser trying to throw another election run for president again? It would not be good for him to be labeled a loser right off the bat or no one will throw votes/money his way.

True enough. After all, they know democracy is bullshit too, so they have no confidence people can make up their own minds. He needs to sell himself.

Attached: yes.PNG (624x206, 16.47K)

Dictatorship isn't a real form of government, it's just a smear against anything not communist.

Someone should tell that stupid niggerfaggot that that isn't how freedom of speech works

Your mistake was to drop out after winning the election. When you went, the left was only getting started.

And you were warned, but yanks are lazy fucks who sit on their guns waiting for the second coming while the world gets changed around them. You could still go out there and protest Trump, but you won't. Right wing americans never protest shit, you're a disgrace to whites.

Last time right wing americans protested they got set up, doxed, jailed, attacked and one of them got 400 years in prison.

Yeah, well, our capital isn't exactly centrally located like ile de Paris, but for something major to happen here, the fight is going to have to come from rural country, just like our frog mother. We just don't know what the farmers and miners are waiting for. Maybe a mattress dispute.

< here
Where is "here", lad?

israel

now he needs a pol at which kind of dictatorship it needs to be

needs to be among them

I'm learning modern heeb. Got any tips?

"learning" as in I pretty much have the alphabet down.

Why are there so many people on this board who are dumb enough to believe shit like this is even close to possible. The military is cucked, the only way to save the world is to destroy it and make things so bad the natural order takes over again.

practice usury & sacrifice children to moloch.

I didn't believe you were a yid until you refused to help me. Then I knew it was true.

Even sand niggers are more useful.

OK thought experiment time. If you were a programmer who did not care about politics or censorship at all, and your job today is to make sure people don't fake the results of polls, what would you think about an account that is created and immediately votes on a poll as one of it's first actions?

Yes, Twitter censors conservative and right wing views, but it also has to deal with malicious activity in general. Even though I'm on your side politically, as a programmer I would consider signing up just to vote as "malicious".

The answer? Create accounts ahead of time with normal activity so you have them handy for things like this. If you want to do this like the pros do you should probably have at least 3 accounts operating at different levels:

```1 - Normie Tier:``` This account will never get banned. Doesn't get too deep in anything controversial but gently opposes degeneracy and filth for normie-level reasons

```2 - Woke Tier:``` This account will get reported but will try not to get banned. Is more honest and deals with more controversial topics and wrongthink, but tries to maintain a rational and moral high ground.

```3 - Shitposting Tier:``` You're going to get banned but it will be worth it. Anything goes.

More Options:

```Controlled Opposition Tier:``` You're a fucking idiot leftist or jew who supports their weakest lines of reasoning or introduces lulzy mind viruses

```Based Black Guy:``` Kind of the same as above, but I list this one separate because I think it's so important. Turning the blacks against the jews is key because they WILL get very violent with them which solves 2 major problems for us. (jews existing and jews wanting to promote blacks to women) I would go as far to suggest having Normie, Woke, and Shitposting black accounts just for this reason.

Only other notes would be try to use different IP addresses when switching between these accounts, as well as fresh incognito session in your browser. It's a minor pain but goes a long way to prevent them from linking your accounts to each other.

You can also larp as a nigger. Lots of accounts are obvious larps as niggers.

But FB/Twitter are too scared to attack someone who even "identifies" as nigger.

Pimsleur Hebrew. You can download the torrent for free.