POLAND NO!

archive.vn/vUufP

algemeiner.com/2019/01/02/ex-adl-chief-foxman-appointment-of-far-right-leader-as-minister-of-digital-affairs-a-new-low-for-poland/

>A far-right Polish MP and former leader of the antisemitic Młodzieży Wszechpolskiej (MW-“All Polish Youth”) movement has been appointed to Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki’s cabinet, earning a (((sharp rebuke))) from a (((prominent US Jewish leader who survived the Nazi Holocaust))) in Poland.

>“Poland seems to have reached a new low appointing a neo-Nazi antisemite in charge of internet and social media,” (((Abraham Foxman))), the national director emeritus of the (((Anti-Defamation League))) and the head of an antisemitism study program at the Museum of Jewish Heritage — A Living Memorial to the Holocaust in New York City, told The Algemeiner on Wednesday.

>“Where are the (((voices of outrage))) in Poland and in the EU?” (((Foxman))) kvetched. “And where is the US State Department?”

Attached: Adam Andruszkiewicz.jpg (202x360 20.21 KB, 8.93M)

Webm translation;

We won't forsake the land we came from,
We won't let our speech be buried.
We are the Polish nation, the Polish people,
From the royal line of Piast.
We won't let the enemy oppress us.

So help us God!
So help us God!

To the last blood drop in our veins
We will defend our Spirit
Till into dust and ash shall fall,
The Teutonic Order's windstorm.
Every doorsill shall be a fortress.

So help us God!
So help us God!

The German won't spit in our face,
Nor Germanise our children,
Our host will arise in arms,
Spirit will lead the way.
We will go when the golden horn sounds.

So help us God!
So help us God!

We won't have Poland's name defamed,
We won't step alive into a grave.
In Poland's name, in its honor
We lift our foreheads proudly,
The grandson will regain his forefathers' land

So help us God!
So help us God!

Attached: wpCyTUH.jpg (1920x1080, 395.65K)

C-checked and heil’d

Attached: 6501125A-2846-47F9-9E97-0FB189326FFC.jpeg (2400x3000, 1.85M)

The same with Brazil. The deformed kikes are siding with nationalists now, using the hate against leftists, mudslimes and faggot abominations, to infiltrate governments that they wouldn't be able to before.
Linking jews with funding all mudslime terrorist groups, faggot child rapists and leftist movements is top priority to expose them to those that hate the enemies but don't know about (((who))) commands them.

Bump.

Attached: 734ee36bff91e9814d22fc3732548b9f168ff62c0af46caf1629fee2bc794faf.jpg (900x563, 88.68K)

Don't let the jews return.

True.

Poland will never forget how the jews backstabbed us.

I lost a very good friend because his parents didn't teach him Polish and he was ostracized by everyone out of it.
If the Poles won't lynch such parents and give lost Poles a home they all can very well go to hell. I heard they're fanatical about church going? They should then follow the book you have someone read out loud in there.

Will they forsake the children that were torn out of their homes because their parents thought it was a good idea not to teach them their own language?

No catholic country is "fanatical" over church, stop spreading fake news. Polish, hungarians and other non-pozzed countries simply want their people to not stray away from christ. If one is a good citizen and adheres to christian values, they don't give two fucks about your church habit. But it definately helps to know the local priest knows who you are.

Orban is what americans would call a neo con. His whole desire of a christ state is to suck isreali dick. Pay careful attention to this kind of thing the only purpose it serves is to knock down true blood related opposition to marxism by conflating with this garbage.

Imagine my shawk.

I don't fucking care.
I had heard of a member of the fucking ministry of culture or how you literal Zig Forumsacks call it tell in broken English that failure to teach Polish to one's own children is fucking "ZDRADA" I hope I'm spelling it right. Can you imagine eing kicked out by your own people? I can't.
I don't know what I'm going to do on his anniversary. Maybe beat up a Pole or two.

Learn Polish you fucking mutt.

What part of
MY FRIEND FUCKING KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WAS REJECTED BY HIS OWN PEOPLE
is so hard to understand. I'm not Polish, he was. He was, as far as I could tell from his family, pure Zig Forumsack and """only""" couldn't speak his language.

Fucking kike deserved to go. Had no place in Poland.
Speak Polish or die

Schizzos everyone.

that's some low iq trolling

What kind of nigger moves to country and expects country to learn new language instead of learn himself?
Learn Polish or die

Hold on.
So you're telling me it's NOT the job of the parents to teach THEIR OWN children everything so they can reconnect with their own culture? In a civilized nation we call this neglect and use analogies by abuse. Should the parents fear no consequences for, dare I say, GERMANIZING their own children? I'm not even sure why you west Slavs say germanizing even when it's about Brits and French.

He was born there, his parents wouldn't teach the boy the language and the boy had no way of learning. He was abandoned by his people so he eventually took his life.
That's how I read it you fucking schizo.

And what language is this "pure Polish" family speaking then?

Is a family of niggers, or worse jews.

THANK YOU
I lost the one guy who not only introduced me to the red pill but also to the chans and I could talk with him about everything.

Whatever was the dominant language in this case German. From my understanding they didn't want their children to have a hard time. By not giving him a hard time they effectively ruined his life.

German speaking polacks you say?! What great wonder they resist learning Polish! What great wonder they are rejected for doing so!

Keep in mind that (((morawiecki))) is a kike. Unfortunately I think that nothing good will come out of this shit

What part of
THEY DIDN'T TEACH THEM WHILE THEY WERE YOUNG
is so hard to understand? He had sinlings but I never had any real contact but that's besides the point.
His parents failed. He got rejected. He an hero'd.

I remember that "bwont" word he used to tell me.

And nation is at fault? Is parents to blame.
You live in nation you speak the language. No argument no exception.

Who gives a shit, you are juging it by western American standard where everything is weak, has "free will and free choice " or is opressed
Pathetic

Last time I checked, which was a fucking while ago, his parents spoke the language and had friends and as far as I can remember I was his only friend.
Yes, Germans HATE Poles, and vice versa. They never say that in public and he got bullied pretty bad for being the "Polacke."
IMAGINE SLURS GETTING HURLED AT YOU AND YOU OWN PEOPLE DO THE SAME
I remember the blue marks. I remember his broken attempts at conversing. I remember finding him hanging.
Yes I condemn your nation for failing to LYNCHING such parents.

If you truly was his "friend" then it is your foult he died

So why do you consider "Polszczyzna" so holy and why does your national ANTHEM say your own kids won't be germaized?
Your own goddamn anthem states that.

Schizzos, everyone.

Such a crime for admit hate take great care with such things friend :^)
Germans parents should go back to Germany and take dead son with them.

Polish parents moved to Germany. Wouldn't teach their kids, or him, I don't know. He got rejected because he didn't want halfbreed half-Polish children. I'm not even sure if he got buried in Poland as his letter wrote.

Fuck I forgot the letter.

Attached: 1482113355110.png (645x1260, 440.33K)

Post this letter.

I had the GENIUS idea to hand it to his family before making photo copies. I can't remember if his family made it public.

It is true you didn't give enough shit about him to help him get trough life and even now after his death you are using his story, his strugling only to promote your opinion/political view on internet forum

From my stand point that is beyond pathetic

>(((prominent US Jewish leader who survived the Nazi Holocaust))) in Poland.
Holy fuck, these holocaust survivors keep getting younger and younger.

His letter wrote that he had been buried in Poland?

as a pole reading this im disgusted, why mention germans as some eternal enemy and no mention of the jews? tylko polskie bydlo tak tlumaczy

I'm not Polish and not a woman nor the Polish woman he wanted to found a family with and maybe return to Poland. That you're unable to find fault in his parents' negligence is not just pathetic, it's schizophrenic.

Folded piece of paper of what his life was in Germany, how he was rejected and at one point attacked by Poles, and his wish to be buried in Poland. It was written in German and Polish in the latter. I admit Germans hate Poles pretty bad and I only got his friend out of pity.
Remember the Polish girl who killed herself in UK for being blond and white in a school filled with refugees? I bet giants she could speak Polish. Why do all Poles in UK and France and Netherlands speak their own language? Why does everyone exceot that a Pole can speak that and when he doesn't he's somehow the bad one?

Why not mention that parents who did Zdrada are the real evil? Moving to another place and depriving their own children of their home.

Because you do nothing to prevent. We do.

Prevent what?

Foreign speaking invaders.

poles being economic opportunists is irrelevant here what im talking about is (((polish nationalism )))= anti-german; this false nationalism is always promoted in poland they should be chanting " nie będę bydlo na zydow!"

How oes that relate to his parents' absolute failure at being Poles?
Wait, now. They had contact with Poles and their home nation. He just didn't. And when he tried he was called an "optzi".

Germans speaking Poles or Polish speaking Germans?

And where does it say you shouldn't teach your own kids to speak the tongue of your ancestors?

your anecdotal shit has no bearing you have a friend who poles didnt accept therefore poland must be condemned? fuck off your jewdar isnt as good as ours

what are you talking about poles should and do im talking about stupid (((nationalist))) chants in the streets of poland can you read?

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

Hush burger, national is blood not nebulous "white".

anti germanism is why the world looks the way it does today I say this as a full blooded pole who sees the goddamn light if you are anti german and polish you deserve to die no excuses

Poles moved to Germany - very often - and spoke German at home. He had a name with sz and a surname with ski. I heard them talking Polish for intimate matter, I think, and otherwise spoke German. He himself was very good at it, but couldn't really understand what they said.

The Poles had a moral obligation to accept him for being of their stock. Why else would your own teachers constantly repeat the "Polish kids were forced to stop speaking Polish but we still do :^)" meme?

If the nation you live in rejects you you still have a home nation.

Thank you

no you retard this is ANTI GERMAN D&C that makes no reference to jews just makes poles vent their energy on germans im not talking about whiteness im talking about german and polish hostilities do you faggots not speak english?

i dont care about your gay friend

Schizophrenia by the book.

im commenting on the chants

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

So help us God!

man what the fuck is wrong with your brain

Was killing himself for not speaking but can speak both?
I feel as this keeps changing as you talk.

this thread is not about your jewish friend but about the appointment of a minister in poland what a bunch of slimey d&c kikes

I'm German. This isn't anti-German. Fuck yourself and fuck your apathy.

to the last blood drop in our veins

So help us God!

So help us God!

>earning a (((sharp rebuke))) from a (((prominent US Jewish leader who survived the Nazi Holocaust))) in Poland.
Like a medal on his chest

You are break him friend :)))))
How can he make posting propaganda if you continue?!

>all this (((derailment))) for a simple newsthread

How does it feel to be afraid, kikes?

Reading comprehension, nigger.
He was excellent in German, but couldn't speak Polish. I read Americans - AMERICANS - comit suicide over something like this. In America you're American. In Europe you're German, or Polish, or French, or Russian, and if you interbreed, your children are considered halfbreeds.

You're replying to the wrong posts, chudy.

my apathy? whats apathetic is not fighting jews and blaming polands historical woes on germans

stop talking about your gay fucking friend this thread isnt about him

you are gay and miss his polish dick up your ass

Polands historical woes are the fault of russia but that isnt the topic.

It's not derailment if my fucking friend didn't get to go home because the nation the thread is about didn't care for parents who fuck up.

You have no friend. This is fiction made for attention.

Attached: x-factor-gary-tweets-630x450.jpg (630x450, 33K)

Who gives fuck?
Make your own greentext on cuckchan if you fill your urge to blame nationalism or parenthood for suicide(?)

Trips, motherfucker. Men have no friends in the current year. Only people they an stand. But he was a friend.

He was my friend too let us drink to him.

JIDF

Schizzo.
This is what civilized countries do. Find out why somebody offed themselves.

And a happy rosch hashana to you too, yid.

I hope your friend suffered, and I hope he’s burning in hellfire right now.

Filtered!

Attached: 99C5EDB8-E35B-40DC-8F2B-B4569998DA0A.jpeg (719x719, 15.89K)

how does it feel to be a nigger?

stop it
the "muh fren died" is shill and tries to devide eveyone pointlesly on this post

Filter him and stop responding.

back to something on topic i think poland is easily underestimated by the jews, (((they))) may allow the situation to get out of control even if it seems like (((morawiecki))) is currently keeping them zogd

Stop falling for D&C, it's used to derail threads and prevent people from talking at hand. Just do a kike-free post and refuse to respond to irrelevant inflammatory ones.

far more than 10 percent of the population is firmly "anti semitic" a unified poland is an anti semitic poland

Attached: 1iu5jdkbef7z.png (834x642, 165.17K)

Attached: 64EAFF14-30A8-47B7-B83E-D30A3E4C2A56.png (266x237, 63.33K)

my dream is that poland goes full anti jew opens up the camps to debunk the holocaust narrative plays the victim card to the world simultaneously to avoid being destroyed and turns all the worlds hostilies back to their source israel and the jews then there is a worldwide pogrom day and beer gutted slavic men are kicking yids in the ass in the streets

Sieg heil.

I still pity your dead friend, though.

I'm so sorry you guys had to see this.

Attached: 1415438062956.jpg (800x900, 49.78K)

i think that chart also confirms greeks=turks

Is this why nazis hate snowflakes?

Attached: 6A79B9A5-DAB7-4817-B834-021238303AFE.png (640x965 243.45 KB, 82.19K)