Jim Jones Love Thread

Kills almost a 1000 liberals, race mixers, and non-whites. 1/3 are children. I love Jim Jones

Attached: Rev._Jim_Jones,_1977[1].jpg (800x455 220.17 KB, 80.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/KmMph
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jim Jones, the Undisputed King of the Liquid Prank.

Attached: 1546504864599-406x512.png (406x512, 277.95K)

He was a CIAnigger. Jonestown was a MK Ultra group experiment. It's essentially what the jews have in store for us when they are done stealing everything.

Jones are a literal communist. He was atheist too, ironically. Explains a lot about why he was so fucked up but he did a service of killing his own fellow commies.

thats pretty meta

Happy Hanukkah

Fuck, all we have to do is start a commune and make all the members sign a death pact and have them kill themselves. Why didn't we think of this before?

He gives great sermon

Some say he was a nigger but he looks like an Armenian/WOP mix, frankly.

Imagine the smell of all those corpses getting ripe in that blistering hot equatorial sun.

funny how much he sounds like Charlie Manson having a rant.

Gaslighting the thread. Could shills be any more obvious?

Pretty pictures
imgur.com/gallery/KmMph

He was a communist and regularly attended communist party meetings.
No love from me. Try Antifa or Zig Forums

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (570x553, 47.7K)

Thread theme.

Jonestown was a rehearsal for what was planned in large scale in the west.

Jim Jones ideology is 1 to 1 identical to what is now official dogma in the west. Jones enjoyed great support among "liberals" and the democrat party.

Sorry, but you too will be asked to drink the cool-aid.

They were all gunned down by CIA niggers.

He is a amerind/white mix.
He looks like geronimo.

That's the problem with the obsessive anti-communists who think communism and only communism is the problem, they're ignore everything that doesn't quite fit that lens. Like with Pinochet, who was installed by the ZOG machine.

Communism is but one of many masks of the jew.

You're either a stupid kike, or a glow-nigger. The Jonestown massacre was the culmination of a CIA funded and controlled experiment in mind control using a cult with a small white inner circle (Inner Party) and a mostly black following (Outer Party). The amount of drugs on hand was no accident. As an aside, the land used by Jones was formerly used for training troops to fight in Angola.

I SUPPORT THIS SOLID TROLLING OPPORTUNITY

Who knows. Maybe the CIA isn't so bad after all. Maybe, just maybe…. They were practicing for the modern day Final Solution. Trick the lowlifes into thinking they'll get their way to draw them out, threaten the cowards to show their yellow, and then put them all in the kill box. Right when they think they're going to purge Whites or whatever they think they're going to do, then they wind up dead. If I'm right about this, feel free to suppress it being visible to anyone outside of my covertly manipulated internet topology. Not that I give a damn, since the CIA are still a bunch of evil faggots either way and the whole damned world should be buried 1000 miles under ground and shat into the void underneath the flat universe.

Probably related to Alex Jones tbh, was Jim's body ever found?