Guy, I truly do not understand Anglos

What happened to them? Why are they irreparably mindfucked. They tell us… oh, we are fighting Islam with the based jews. But, they are allied with Saudi Arabia.

You have no idea the pain it causes when attempting to understand the Anglo mindset. Is this one of those few things in the universe where its best for your own personal health is just accept it. You know… the Anglos love jews and there is nothing we can ever do to change that.

What do you think?

Attached: actual surname simonsen.png (666x404 703.82 KB, 507.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom
youtu.be/QBzOM2TP4lg
meguca.org/nya/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're a bunch of beta-cucks, whats not to understand
kike free 1st post

Wait, who's fucking "we"? The anglos in the pic? They are literally allied with Saudi Arabia?

Proof?

The same thing that happened to the rest of western Europe.

See above.

Pants-on-head retarded kosher nationalism? In my CY+4?

The first photo (lads society) is by a group in Australia. Supposedly in the next few days, 5-10 thousand Australians will be throwing down in Melbourne. So I was searching a few things tonight and came across an article with this photo of Lauren Southern and lads society.

Just….

Attached: 1546503198484.jpg (602x339, 60.6K)

A nation of shopkeepers naturally adopts the behaviors and culture of a race of shopkeepers. See also: The Dutch.

No, I have to disagree with your wording. At the end of logical analysis, there is nothing to understand about the Anglo mindset, because the Anglo mindset does not make historic sense no matter which way it is looked at. Anglo historical beliefs and common Anglo statements are not true in the modern situation, or, in the past 400 years. Even if we go back to 1066, their own official story is again, more bullshit.

So there really is no level of difficulty to speak of here. Because there is no truth to be found. I don't understand how this one select group of Europeans can be so drastically different mentally than every other European group. I've tried to get to the root of what makes an Anglo tick…. I'm left with no other conclusion than insanity.

All girls named Kaitlyn are whores

Fours questions? maybe you should go back to reddit.

I'm Anglo and pretty based. But yeah, Anglos are mostly cucked. That's not special though. Most whites are cucked. That's what 27/7-365 psyops do.

Read William Joyce's Twilight Over England. That might shed some light on the matter.

I started noticing in the British culture I guess starting around the 50s predominately the image of the psychopath was mimicked a lot. Like it is seen as cool to be a psychopath, or to have this specific look in the eyes. This psychopath culture spread out into America through hollywood, but it had different results. With the british I notice many popular British male figures (musicians, politicians, famous people) many times do a "psychopath eye" look when speaking. Not through they entire conversation, only at moments where select points are emphasized. Nigel Farage will do the "psychopath eye" a lot. A few night ago, I watch a video about Jimmy Savile (also with the psychopath eye). In this video the lead singer from the Sex Pistols was being interviewed in front of a British audience. Sid Vicious was speaking about his long battle to expose the pedophiles in the UK operating inside the House of Lords and the Royal Family. I'm not knocking Sid Vicious here, but he also had the psychopath eye during the interview at moments. I've seen this psychopath eye facial expression from various English males over the years. I guess what I'm trying to narrow down is some of these byproducts of a deeper issue. So, inside England… there are both good and evil individuals with the "psychopath eye" facial expression. What is the real reason behind this? It is a uniquely English quirk. At this time, my first belief is that the English people have learned how to mimic psychopaths in order to survive in a psychopath society.

Listen to Owen Benjamin some time. He speaks about hypnosis and wizardry. I believe the English people are more susceptible to hypnosis than their European counter-parts. If we could narrow down the cognitive reasoning why that may be, a solution could be worked out to counter-act it, or, develop preventive exercises. Aside from expelled the jews again, it would be wonderful to solve this exploitative loophole.

Thanks

They are a race bred in captivity for slavery. Don't confuse anglos with those who direct them from the superior, well hred classes.

Do you have examples of these Psychopath looks? I'm very interested.

Fuck off nigger. My motive is to be productive in the effort of hopefully developing a psychological shield for the English, for lack of a better description. I'm not here to troll them. They need to be stopped before they kill everyone in Europe again and drag the US into it.

My grandfather once told me that long ago in England, shops were only allowed a name and symbol on a sign outside their shop, but advertising was not allowed. This was so people had to go into a shop to browse the merchandise. (((Someone))) showed up on day he didn't actually say it was a jew but I'd bet money that's what he meant and started advertising in pamphlets and through window displays and suddenly all the shopkeepers were in an advert arms race. He said this as we zoomed down the highway past a bunch of billboards.

Saging for obvious d&c thread.

Don't chimp out. I'm genuinely interested in identifying Psychopaths/Sociopaths.

She acts just like a Mossad agent. Shit thread.

No, exposing false hope in the home of the eternal zogbot is hardly a D&C. The Anglo is the permanent example of a island breeding a competent slave race that has done more to enslave other whites than any other group in Europe, so that none even compare.

All girls named whatever-Lynn are whores too.

Who are all these people with strange views about the Anglos? Yes, a lot of Anglos espouse liberal BS; so does pretty much the entirety of Europe and white people in general. The British were not uniquely interested in conquering other nations, they were not the first to use puppet-rulers from among the conquered people's original leaders (the Romans were well known for this), they were not the first to have an Empire based largely around trade (again the Romans, various of the Persian/Babylon empires, the Dutch, Genoese, Venetians, arguably the 'Vikings' though that's an incredibly broad group). They are not uniquely warmongering (just look at the Teutons, Prussians, the Spanish and various tribes like the Cumans or Cossacks in the East). They are not uniquely concerned with wealth and profit (the Spanish, Portuguese, Swiss, Dutch). They are not uniquely drunken or aggressive (though one might argue that they are more similar to Slavs than other Germanics or Celts in their attitudes). The only thing 'unique' about the Anglos is that they were in recent-though-not-that-recent-history more successful than most other groups and had a population explosion due to their Colonies.

And that is probably why they are being targeted on here. Anglos make up one of the biggest groups of 'whites' and as such it makes sense that the jew would want to cause hostility between them and the other whites. Other big 'white' nations include Germany and Russia which are similarly targeted with D&C on the regular, in contrast to the myriad smaller nations which have just as many historical crimes; yet they are never mentioned.

Go and die in a fire OP

Anglo Puritan ideals are pretty much exclusive to anglos. No one else bought into this post racial idea in the same way. Which is why everyone else has nationalist political parties and anglos has Sargon

Go back and read your post. Consider it's contradictions. I'd give you an F but I merely suspect it is lazy work worthy of merit if you would redraft it and resubmit.

Untrue. All of the Germanic peoples did. You have myriad groups ranging from Scotland to Scandinavia to Czechoslavika to Germany to France. Huegonots, Mennonites, Hussites, Anabaptists, Lollards, Quakers, etc, etc, etc. Germanic people as a whole veer towards Puritanism in one form or another; it is not uniquely Anglo.

You're on Zig Forums nigger, give an argument or stay lurking.

Need to look into Puritanism and it’s views on race and slavery. It’s involvement in the abolition movement it’s views on the civil war and on Jews. When you understand the history of the anglos Christian religious movements everything makes sense.

No it wasn’t. Every Europe has different religious interpretations and that’s the point. The puritans are the Christian religious expressions of anglos. No other Christian sect put some much emphasis on racial egalitarianism an autistic sense of individuality and on being philo Semites. These phenomena are exclusive to everything the English speaking world touches. Before ww2 these things were unheard of in continental Europe.

But again you're being a nigger. The Anglos are not the only people to value 'freedom'; the Germanic tribes would mock the cropped hair of the Romans as a sign of servility to their state; in contrast the Germans valued freedom, they would choose which chieftain they would follow of their own volition and the relationship would be based on mutual loyalty, as opposed to at the risk of lawful persecution. This evolved with tribes like those who would settle in England, but also with all the others; notably the Franks, as the word Frank literally means Free.

The English were not the first to attempt a republic, not even the first since the fall of Rome. They were not the first to pursue democracy. They were not the first to abolish slavery. They were the first to abolish slavery internationally. I know its wikipedia but here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom

You're trying to portray a lot of things as uniquely English when they clearly were not.

You're a nigger. If you do not know history please do not comment on it.

Oh sorry I didn't realize I was on pol. I thought I was substitute teaching a special Ed class. Here's my argument; Your writing sucks, you must be a faggot, stop trying, you don't have the ability to improve.

Living in western europe, i have never once in my life seen anyone talk about SJW tier bullshit outside of the internet and jewish media.
Even that one guy turned tranny rather kept his mouth shut than anounce his stupidity by parroting these marxist ideas that are so prevalent in the anglosphere.

You don't deserve your shekels. The shills of old never outted themselves this blatantly. Remember that even in the Bible God says that your people are going to be put in ovens. We on Zig Forums say you're going to get put in ovens too. Won't be long now you hook nosed parasite. Everyone wants to oven you; it's only a matter of time until someone gets around to it.

Oh yeah because there were never feminist marches through Germany or Sweden. There were never people carrying 'refugees welcome' signs. There were never antifa murdering white nationalists in Spain and Italy.

Themselves that scream Jew show themselves for the yid they are.

If you're looking for an answer as to why western Europe and the UK in particular are presentll so cucked then look back to the hippy leftists movements in the 60s that changed western cultures for the worst. Jewish anti-family, anti-religious, materialistic propaganda largely influenced these movements. Free sex and heavy drug use were promoted as a replacement for older societal values. The actors now control UK's political landscape.

If you want to look back even further than that, look at the biggest traitor in Anglo history, Oliver Cromwell.

hey look another kike D&C thread, must be sliding something hard

Cultural difference.
The hyphenated Americans were right: Europeans come off as mentally insane to Americans and vice versa.

They are infamous liars who betray oaths, treaties and allies. What else do you need to know?

Anglos are the kind of thing that ends up in myths
that warn future generations about vice. 'There was once a people so deceitful and mendacious, they ended up betraying themselves and slowly replaced each other with their enemies.'

It speaks to the Anglo's purity and sense of community, that they are so easily abused by an intrusive state.
I don't expect riotous scum to understand this. Or frankly any of the nuances of our fragile Anglo ecosystem. I was born Scottish, but later decided I was in fact Anglo and have never looked back.
Thinking of myself as Anglo makes the sex far more enjoyable. Like an abuse of power.

Roman and Greek history is flooded with brothers betraying brothers. Even Hitler broke his treaty with the Russians.

Napoleon culled a ridiculous amount of people in Europe, including something like 60% of all French men. The Teutonic Order butchered Lithuania. Charlemagne butchered the Saxons. We had civil wars in every nation in Europe. The Dutch literally demanded that the English allowed the Jews to settle in England as the price for their war loan.

I'm not saying the Anglos are squeaky clean, I'm not saying that any of the other nations are - as you seem to think - wholly evil and treacherous. But again none of your accusations are uniquely Anglo, nor are Anglos over-represented in any of these areas when compared to many of the other European nations.

The (1) makes me think that the other yid that outted himself either called you in for back-up, or else you are him with a new IP. Either way; the oven comes for you.

You got something against anglos? I’ll shank you up bruv you come round chattin shit again innit

These types of threads inevitably degenerate into D&C anti-Christian, anti-WASP shitposting and infighting. Filter, report, and try to do something productive.
Also, fuck Anglos (and I have Welsh, Scottish, and English ancestry).

Slavery was fucking JEWISH.
Slave markets were closed on SATURDAY, not Sunday.
Jews are the enemies of ALL people.
Ezra Pound, Enoch Powell, and Oswald Mosley were Anglos.
So are Jez Turner, Nick Griffin, and Mark Collett.
Don't lump all of us together.

People get to know me and would never guess, to all outward appearance I'm Scottish. But it is a facsimile.
I go about my life like anyone else, but at night my mind wonders… All those peasant girls, in far off places. Wales, Ireland, America and Australia. All those mind numbing ballads penned by the dull male inhabitants.
Sweet tears.
Threads like these keep me topped up.

Paid jewish shill thread. Global report it.

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO

Anyone shouting jew when it makes no sense is indeed the yid.

This is true. Henry Ford says the same thing in the international Jew. A white merchant should have his advertising done by word of mouth only and be reluctant to part with his wares. Jewish department store,s on the other hand, flash everything at you in the window as you walk past.

youtu.be/QBzOM2TP4lg
Off to have a wank.

According to vedic literature and Russian neopagans there were 4 Aryan root races.

The green eyed ones were the artistic ones.
Blue eyed were engineers
Grey eyed were warriors
Brown eyed took care of the societal and cohesive aspects of the race

Brits, Celts and Anglos have far more Green eyes and green mix (hazel or blue/green) than other Euro races. From personal observation it's far higher than the science suggests.

This is why Brits write by far the best fantasy. Great creative music and other innovations have come in disproportionate amount from the UK and latterly from Anglo/Brit/Celt gened Americans.

If you live among Brits/Anglos/Celts you will find they are - relative to other races -supremely creative people.

This has made them highly useful to the elites. UK media propaganda is for more pernicious than anywhere else. The grip the elites have on information in the UK makes CNN et al look like a child telling tales in comparison

They may well be among the last to wake up from the globalist propaganda because of this propensity to be dreamy creative artists. But once unified they make the best spies and 'lone wolf' workers and innovators.

Don't underestimate the Brits. There was a reason why, in ancient times (this is now suppressed knowledge) teachers from 'the fortunate isles' (old name for the British isles) were the most sought after in all the world.

N.B. 'New Grange' in Ireland is older than the pyramids. The same people built both.

Attached: new grange.jpg (250x375, 19.28K)

You're looking at Londoners.
Londoners are not English.

Aaaaahahahah
Hitler "betraying" his "brother" Stalin. The peaceful people of the Soviet Union…

Comedy Gold

Weren't they bought off by the rothschilds centuries ago?

angloas are like white jews. they have always been less intelligent and must "jew" in order to conquer. For instance, they could never defeat the celtic tribes in britain, because they, unlike the celts, had still not developed the longbow. since they couldn't win in a fight, they changed tactics to the long game of conquest by trade, aka "jewry"

they are also the main group that lets jews into our nations.

oh yeah, and they are responsible for the whole high fructose corn syrup problem in america. they decided to poison america so they could sell their corn crop, instead of getting usurped by south american cane sugar.

anglos are the kikes of the White world, and they must be killed

Attached: eternal anglo 2.png (500x493, 143.72K)

anglos are the missing link between jews and White people. mystery solved.

Attached: red pill pepe.jpeg (480x680, 55.08K)

It's bcause they are jews.

Or we're just discerning. Go fuck some farm equipment.
Dumb kike threads.

u wot m8?

that's not what discernment is. discernment is properly judging right from wrong and truth from untruth. anglos have the worst judgement and no discernment. how else do you explain their participation in not only the overturning of the edict of expulsion (which unbanned the kikes from Britain) and then following the kikes plan to fight ww2?

dumb shit.

Attached: fuck you the gif.gif (413x293, 1.98M)

Tell you what, when your European country rules the fucking world, check back in to share advice.

Attached: dabpepe.jpg (400x560, 38.83K)

fpbp

this needs some clarity. there were several cetlic tribes: the britons, gaels, gauls etc. they occupied what is now great britain, specifically the area now called England. then the anglo/saxons invaded and the celtic tribes spread out to Wales, Scotland and S. Ireland. The Britons mostly occupied Wales.

after the normans invaded, these phenotypes mixed to become what is now "British"

this is my understanding, and im not well versed on the irish to explain northern irish atm

Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and Wagner were German you mong.

No other race/nation has so closely fused itself with the kikenvermin as the anglos, except maybe the Serbs.

Beware.

Sure sure, monkey.

>kids work in sweatshops for (((east India trading company)))
>proto-ZOG dies for (((east India trading company)))
Wow you sure showed me

Do you mean Jews? The people you are talking about aren't really elite at anything besides leaching off the work of others and controlling the flow of information as you said. They are elite only in the power they hold - nothing else.

you mean the brits

elite = EL ite
El is the kike god
being elite means to hold power dummie

La Rouche predicted this. (((British Anglo Imperialism)))

Attached: SNF01SPDCC-682_1016224a[1].jpg (682x400, 63.7K)

Last anglosphere d&c was against the Scots, and was quickly spotted for what it was. I see when it is against Britain the same sentiments cannot be taken into account.

Newsflash OP (if you are sincere and not a fucking kike); every major country on earth is ZOG'd. England is no exception.

Zogged by choice or conquest?

meguca.org/nya/
Christcuckery user. In someways Europe was doomed as soon as they gave up their gods in favour of Jewish ones nya~

Attached: --5WCIM4h9Q.jpg (2560x1707, 679.3K)

heil
All girls are whores
Their value is their pussy and they use it to survive

It's a clusterfuck.
Jews can get away with saying shit that would get whites hanged for hate speech. Plus strangely enough the best ones to untangle Jewish propaganda (NYT, ADL, etc.) are Jews themselves. Ron Unz comes to mind.

They are chattel, either to their father or husband, stop overthinking this.

I read this post 3-4 times last night. The word "they" was not there. It is common to have post edited around here? A misspelled word, typo or mistake can ruin an entire post. Many people will stop reading the post entirely, some will rage instinctively. In other words, a strategic edit at the beginning of a thread can derail a conversation. This could be the reasoning for all of the "d&c" spergs.

The Jews are awakening to the idea that they can try to D&C. The Pan European Nationalist alliance that has formed online over recent years. Expect more threads like this targetted at Meds and Slavs. Sage for D&C bs.

Attached: 99668414-6307-4237-A514-1212C2D5A894.gif (264x264, 1.32M)

While we have differences, we stand united against niggers and mudslimes nya~

Anglos also never faced an overt Jew-led revolution like in Russia or Germany. At least not recently as far as I know.

They sent all the decent anglos to the colonies, killed all the mediocre ones during the world wars, and now have nothing left but the dregs.

I understand the strategic reasoning behind allying with opposing sides. But the thing is Saudi Arabia represents the largest faction of Islam; the Sunni's. Which is around what, 80% of Islam? I mean if England truly wish to "fight Islam" as has been their running theme since 9-11, why wouldn't England and her associated coalition instead ally with the Shia's who only represent 20% of Islam. What kind of strategic sense does it make to ally with the largest faction of your supposed opponent? At no point in history is there a comparable maneuver.

In world history, the small tribe is the tribe that becomes an ally against the big tribe. This is not what happened in England between their Saudi Arabian alliance which again represents 80% of Islam and around 900,000,000 muslims.

English strategy is not smart. It is bad for Washington DC and the West at large to follow London's global policy.

Attached: Flag of England.png (263x250, 4.42K)

They did, in 1648. It's called the Second English Civil War, fought against Oliver Cromwell's terrorist forces.

Attached: cromwell!!.jpg (289x564 194.67 KB, 64.95K)

small benis

I'm just stuck on the relative sizes of Alex's head and hers.

Your analysis is way off. In fact it is due to comments and reactions like yours why the jews have picked up on what you're talking about. They started noticing your retarded reactions and over-the-top accusations then began adapting their own plans.

Your own retarded sperg nature is what caused it. You lack the self-awareness to understand that, which is why you provide them all the ammo they're in search of. Look in the fucking mirror, idiot.

Those are American, tv babies, OP. Cucks who don't know anything about anything and who were shaped by the electric jew. Just automatons like democrat type tards. Just another flavour of dumb yank.

These are the people who have the opposition everything they were looking for. They cannot contain their own behavior and have zero self-awareness. Then they accuse everyone else as the problem, when it was them the entire time. Congratulations, your "reaction" gives them everything they need.

Shoot yourself in the foot like you are well known for doing.

I see you narrowly avoided putting Goy there to amuse yourself and your colleagues at the JIDF HQ. Fucking top yourself.

During world war 2 a nation-wide campaign was developed inside the united states named "Loose lips sinks ships". This campaign was targeted at the Anglo-American demographic knowing they have uncontrollable big stupid mouths and zero self-awareness personal attributes. What you idiots are making accusations about, is a result of your own reaction. They read your post and do exactly what you're screaming about. You are too stupid of a people to figure that out on your own, so the U.S. Government in WW2 literally spent millions of dollars to print out flyers and advertisements to tell Anglo-Americans, to shut the fuck up.

This behavior right here is another characteristic Anglos are known for. Instead of addressing any of the issues in the thread or attempting to enter the conversation with an opposing view, or, with evidence… instead, a mental delusion is crafted up in order to avoid the discussion entirely. This behavior almost always results with the nick picking of one single word, or, a small section of the overall discussion. This behavior is seen repeated in every heavily populated Anglo environment. In other words, it is a uniquely identifiable part of Anglo cultural society and mindset unparalleled by any other European counter-part.

You have really bad situational awareness. I'm curious, what country are you from? Those photos show Anglo-Australians, Anglo-Canadians and one Anglo-American named Alex Jones. You seem to be lost and confused.

Those dub dub dub dub dubs being ignored means only one thing.

Attached: giphy.gif (403x250, 1.72M)

Attached: OP making an eloquent post.jpg (261x323, 21.43K)

Simpleton.

Normans brought over usury and jews