DarkOverlord put out the PGP key for tier 1

but where is it?
steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/announcement-layer-1-key-in-the-wild

for those that dont know what this is about
youtube.com/watch?v=Ved-8TPaCCM

Attached: 9 11 megaleak.jpg (400x400, 43.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/press-release-01-new-year-s-eve-disclosure
anonfiles.com/6fx7q6pfb6/911_Archive.zip_torrent
veracrypt.fr/en/Downloads.html
catb.org/jargon/html/writing-style.html
artodyssey1.blogspot.com/2013/06/aula-al-ayoubi.html
telegram.com/entertainmentlife/20171005/syrian-artist-aula-alayoubi-exhibits-her-work-at-artsworcester
eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ved-8TPaCCM
static.dvidshub.net/media/pubs/pdf_37387.pdf
files.catbox.moe/0vzkwx.zip
archive.vn/JYtu4
busy.org/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-1-checkpoint-03-04-05-06-and-07-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache
uS\gY(oY@(5e=#(8e2nXOZ:9.DqK#abx>v4YUPqlb*~`d$76?VFZPN0Bh2\6vT=N
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M0ux3PDMZGBNaxKqeyh7NvbAI2nw4fkB
steemit.com/@thedarkoverlord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heavy censorship in effect right now. if you search (((twitter))) for "darkoverlord", i shit you not, there are only 5 tweets shown. on Jeddit, folks are getting suspended for posting urls to other sites which are about the links. the kikes obviously are terrified of something in these leaks. they never even silenced Wikileaks this hard.

i fired up Tor and tried to connect to the Kikass hacker forum, which DarkOverlord said is one other forum where he will continue to post, in the thought that maybe the key to Layer 1 was leaked there. but i cannot connect to the Kickass onion. it times out. i also tried to longer v3 onion address for Kickass, but it returns error 403.
i know Tor is working because i can load any other onion sites, such as the Wikileaks submission form. maybe there is some FVEYs sabotage afoot. maybe the (((glow niggers))) are somehow preventing anyone from accessing the Kickass forum onion because they want to stop anyone from seeing what DarkOverlord is leaking.

watch your six DarkOverlord and if you're out and about and you see any McMuffin looking faggot bioluminescing, veer sharp and hit them full speed ahead with your vehicle like an ISIS pledgee pulling the eject lever on his mortal coil flying to Jannah, inshallah.

Attached: kickass_onion_down_2.png (627x115 29.94 KB, 12.89K)

I wonder how far this will go.

got a magnet friend?

Attached: F7kxmwC.gif (250x187, 1.28M)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4123c41c1040ff55f9fcc381ded2b0cfa44ba5f3&dn=911_Archive.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/@thedarkoverlord/press-release-01-new-year-s-eve-disclosure

lel
lel. much glow in this post. much botnet board.
If the DarkOverlord (aka a limited hangout) has supposedly been banned across the Interwebz "..from Twitter to Tor!!" as you claim - why wouldn't they have posted this oh so uber sekrit key on cuckchan - which is where they first posted???
lel

anonfiles.com/6fx7q6pfb6/911_Archive.zip_torrent

no need for a magnet. that is the link to the torrent posted by DarkOverlord himself.

thx, is vpn enough to download it? looks like cianigger are busy tracking bad goy

I wouldn't download it on any botnetted computer, only through tor and only on an amnesic live OS.

Although it is recommended to get this anonymously. How many people you think will download this? Would you really think (((they))) would kill anyone? Wouldn't that verify the conspiracy? Wouldn't it be easier to go after the original hacker/poster?

They'd be stupid if they weren't aware of the Streisand effect.

stop being chicken shit pussy ass faggots. just fucking download the torrent. you don't need a fucking VPN. i went to Starbucks and downloaded the torrent over their free wifi. i tire of all these OPSEC faggots "hur dur, i is scurred to download a fucking file off the Internet" who don't know jack shit about OPSEC.

news flash fuckos: NSA + GCHQ + FBI + FVEYs + Jewgl + Zuckerpunch + ADL/SPLC + Tel Aviv already know *EVERYTHING* about you, your name, your address, your dog's name and your favorite brand of jack off lube. you can't hide from the Panopticon. what part of "NOWHERE TO HIDE" from the Snowden leaks didn't you fucking get?

besides, who gives a shit if (((TPTB))) know you fuckin downloaded a public torrent file? fuck the glow niggers, who gives a shit what they know, what are they going to do about it? come get me cucks, i dare you.

the more of us there are who download that file without fear and without even trying to hide no-fucks-given, then the bigger (((their))) Watchlist is and the more spinning their wheel work they gotta do. they can't stop all of us all of the time and sooner or later the levy will break–the bomber always gets through.

What's in the zip file then?

Nice try FBI shill. Better luck next time.

i don't have the fuckin password to Layer 1, so i have no idea. DarkOverlord keep mentioning the files are encrypted using Veracrypt, so you'll also want to download this to be able to decrypt it.

veracrypt.fr/en/Downloads.html

i keep some old boxes running AES brute force attacks against the Wikileaks insurances, going on several years now, so i'll add the 911 Papers batch to the decrypters. if the Cosmos looks down on me and winks and repays my enormous Karmic debt and a correct password is guessed, i'll immediately share it all over the Internet. wish me luck.

Good luck dude. Don't let the glowies get you.

So can someone give me a tldr? Is this zip file official? Has anyone looked at it to see what's in it? This is all too much for me to follow.

catb.org/jargon/html/writing-style.html

kill yourself Moshe slider. typing in all lowercase is a sign of being a hacker.

He's got a point, if I'm going to get fucked over for downloading a file, certainly I'm going to get fucked over for posting on here and viewing bad goy info anyway.

Although I agree with you, there is always the possibility that cp is hidden in the archive and this is always a good reason to kick your door in.

So basically we have the encrypted files, but unless the companies fuck up and they release the decryption keys (which seems unlikely), we'll probably never know what's in them.

as an aside, i find it goddamned fucking *HILARIOUS* that "DarkOverlord" used the avatar of a painting by the Syrian artist Aula Al Ayoubi, which i learned using TinEye reverse image search.

artodyssey1.blogspot.com/2013/06/aula-al-ayoubi.html

here's Aula Al Ayoubi talking about how the CIA's staged ISIS war in Syria devestated her family.

telegram.com/entertainmentlife/20171005/syrian-artist-aula-alayoubi-exhibits-her-work-at-artsworcester

right now the NSA TAO glow niggers in the -13th floor sub-basement of the Ft Meade CyberShip Enterprise are breaking out in a sweat and changing their diapers over this latest laser precision mind fuck cyber strike by GRU.

that's payback for Syria, bitches. this is what you get when you mess with us.

Attached: gru_logo.jpg (968x645, 48.82K)

Why so paranoid? If theres cp you can just delete it noob

Delete hidden cp in an encrypted file?
Hey, I'm not trying to say that you should not download this file. But I personally would always use some layer of protection when it comes to such things.

Why the fuck would anyone be scared of downloading this?

I'm phoneposting atm. If at my computer, my all lowercase typing indicates my laziness to press the shift key.
I cannot hack for shit.

It’s anti Semitic to release the truth about 9/11. How dare you, stupid goys!

Attached: 753A8E0D-56E0-4D14-B9AE-D11A441BD7FC.jpeg (275x183, 15.26K)

It’s a sign of being an immature hacker who can’t write prose.

No such thing as hidden, you can delete the vol copy it's contents if that makes you feel better

by the way my Amerikanski friends, GRU is always hiring. GRU is especially interested in recruiting you Amerikanski citizens who may have access to sensitive information and technical skills. you will be generously paid, fully provided with all of the resources you need to succeed, and you will be given ample ceiling for promotion. why should you continue to work for a sinking, dying and losing imperial empire, when you could be working for the winning team on the right side of the bending moral arc of history?

eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering.htm

Attached: drop-that-zero.gif (500x268, 921.88K)

This was for you

Not that I really disagree with you, but it is also a bit silly to let the kikes have their stolen riches and resources

The only way that would work out against you is if they took your computer with the files on it before the keys were released, then decrypted it and found cp after keys were released. I don't think anyone would convict you for having encrypted files which you clearly can't access, they would take into account the context of the unreleased keys.

And if you say they could just fuck you over anyway, well if they are going that far they could just put cp on your drive directly themselves if they really wanted to get you.

This guy gets it.

this

>the more of us there are who download that file without fear and without even trying to hide no-fucks-given, then the bigger (((their))) Watchlist is and the more spinning their wheel work they gotta do. they can't stop all of us all of the time and sooner or later the levy will break–the bomber always gets through.

this

Attached: hand2.jpeg (337x320, 7.1K)

Not so sure about this. Law enforcement sometimes does very shady things.

I'm not talking about the fucking CIA, just about the police.

whats the deal with some of the broken pastebin links

police does not have resources to crack AES.

Also if they pay the ransom it proves they got something to hide, if they don't pay truth is revealed, so technically a win for everyone knowing that there would be people trying to hide information. Smart.

Post the onion you're trying to connect to, you daft cunt.

This is a nigger-tier rationalization for neglecting OPSEC. Die in a hole, faggot.

kickassugvgoftuk.onion

o3nqszgvtqwcc2mxqcqgeyulkh6spiv6yaahgu7znaphzmikfvpu5aad.onion

Confirmed. It's down.

Asking for ransom money was brilliant. If these hackers really have anything worthwhile they're dead if they get caught, so they might as well go for the gold.

They don't know anything - that's why they're pushing for AI in the first place, to bring order to the chaotic vortex of data.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ved-8TPaCCM

You fucking outsider faggot slider, why didn't you put this in the existing thread?

You linked some kiketube video. No one wants to watch kiketube to explain what can be understood in much greater detail by reading an existing thread here.
FUCK OFF

spamming emails/posts fucking everywhere with (((keywords))) included should keep some part of a tentacle busy. Completely un-incriminating nonsense but including some sensitive words.

Jesus this is being b& everywhere except here. Must be huge.

Ok so how do I decrypt this file, there are 5 Layer files and a preview document. All files are container. What are you supposed to do with this
pic unrelated

Attached: here's your gun.jpg (780x550, 295.51K)

Which is why as many people as possible should be downloading whatever the fuck this is. I haven’t even read yet so I don’t know; been on my phone

oh yeah , wave hello to the glowniggers for sure

dubs don't lie

780th glows eh? you glow too

static.dvidshub.net/media/pubs/pdf_37387.pdf

RTFM or pastebin in this case one might guess?
That piece of junk will slice off your support hand at the wrist should you be dumb enough to use it.

A bump and a question: when did jewtube start putting the Wikipedia article for 9-11 videos? (((they))) are scared

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 8.38.51 PM.png (3934x1444, 3.62M)

There is a recent topic about this exactly.
vpn because (((dmca))) I need the new episode of orville. I'm also downloading this magnet but I'd do that without a vpn. This is 55bcf7

Alex wacky CIA/mossad Jones says this is Trump himself releasing the docs because Congress would of blocked it. I don't know who is jewing who, but it remains to be seen if the good goy who worked with Israel gets fucking exposed.

Remember that you can't go against Israel directly because New Age Christkikes will attack you. So everything must be subtle. Just my two cents. If it's all about the Saudis then you know god damn well it's the fucking Deep State.

Pulling out of Syria leave the Saudis/Israel to have to contend with Syria. And Putin has to find of balance in the beehive that is Iran + Turkey wanting to swollow Syria. But maybe Muslims are smart enough (for once) to work together to prevent WW3 and the mass worldwide genocide that Israel has planned.

Attached: normies drone sacrifice npc.jpg (867x766, 344.94K)

computer tard here
.container
wat do

Attached: 1465342055280.jpg (300x285, 17.01K)

Well after searching on the archives apparently the Preview_Documents file was opened
files.catbox.moe/0vzkwx.zip

Though apparently this should be the password for one of the files
*CZ4=I{YZ456zGecgg9/cCz|zNP5bZ,nCvJqDZKrq@v?O5V$FezCNs26CD;e:%N^
Dunno if any of this is useful but the pastebin was shut down
archive.vn/JYtu4

Probably wait until federal agents fill that guy's pocket, I feel like I'm deserving of a slowpoke.

Attached: key.png (946x877 386.45 KB, 37.39K)

level 1 password is probably out on the onions they linked to

What is the future_key.txt file for?

#+@Lru1,!zcGYFdZ*$#woim~YC&.Xp2&PTU8'rdJv?Vre+c,l~8k?!`#2jWao?Xx

Youtube has been doing this shit for a while. Take a look at what they do to any of the AmRen videos that have to do with race (i.e. their latest one). You can't even click back to the channel (which is one of the only ways to get to the videos to begin with).
Also, this isn't the first time I've seen this, but what's with everyone who sees *pedia automatically replace it in their minds with Wikipedia. That link says Encyclopedia Britannica. Go ahead and redpill me on Britannica's editors and publishers if there's anything, but that's still quite different than any old jack off being able to edit a Wiki article and then have the mods revert factual evidence if it should go against their orthodoxy.

Please help getting this with the torrent

Archive: 911_Archive.zip
warning [911_Archive.zip]: 6235947605 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
error [911_Archive.zip]: start of central directory not found;
zipfile corrupt.
(please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)

Are you at least going to say what client you are using? this place is going to have zero tolerance for tech support if you are that lazy

Oh, this was on unzip. Yeah, same error for me. Not sure what to do with this but there is no urgency for me.

unzip didn't work, 7z seems to work. Try that.

Yeah, use 7z user.

Attached: 2019-01-03-224042_1022x174_scrot.png (1022x174, 18.87K)

Eat a dick, Ivan - you fucking tundranigger. These colors don't run. Nice hax too.

Has it been posted here yet?

Never seen glow in the dark so scared of a release before. There's nowhere this isn't being taken down lickity split except Zig Forums. What do they even have to fear?

busy.org/@thedarkoverlord/9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-1-checkpoint-03-04-05-06-and-07-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache

Jobs are on the line here. Some people are going to get outed as pedos and traitors and they are scared and making noise about it.

Attached: busy.org_@thedarkoverlord_9-11-papers-megaleak-layer-1-checkpoint-03-04-05-06-and-07-cyber-cash-for-cyber-cache.png (1430x7182, 1.33M)

I have the layers and I'm running veracrypt (completely new to this)

When I use the key posted on steem:

I get:

Error: The entered password is too long: its UTF-8 representation exceeds 64 bytes.

Can anyone assist?

The key is

Attached: 2019-01-03-230912_1200x1596_scrot.png (1200x1596, 631.49K)

grep israel

Attached: 2019-01-03-231553_630x1595_scrot.png (630x1595, 254.76K)

shit to do now
get cracking

Attached: 2019-01-03-231811_2523x728_scrot.png (2523x728, 200.77K)

typing in all lowercase is a sign of being a hacker.

unzip didn't work, 7z seems to work. Try that.

Just a quick lesson. hacker lingo isn't carte blanche to type like a lazy asshole all the time. It's meant in situations like this where typing "Unzip" at the start of a sentence would be incorrect. or drunk

What if this is trump's doing?

boat[-a]s are cool right?

read some text files of interviewers grilling someone about if Larry Silverstein had looked into the possibility that this would happen but nothing too interesting yet.

>(((Youtube))) link to an (((RT))) video
Wow, thanks OP, that was very informative,

Seems justified.

Could someone please post all the released files in a .zip/.rar I'd like to explore through and read everything. Thank you.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M0ux3PDMZGBNaxKqeyh7NvbAI2nw4fkB

Thank you. Reading :)

nice way to let google know you're on this.
don't be stupid, anons.

There's so little hype around this, which is surreal to me. I can ask several people 9/11 skeptics about this leak and they wouldn't know what the fuck I'm talking about, the media and others really suppressed this well.

oh the censorship is here too, yiu just dont see it. try posting anything about the content of any of the specific dox like i did. those posts will be invisibly deleted. how are we supposed to discuss dox containing the dox of private individuals PII and their relation to 9/11 when it is niw against the rules to dox people? i find it very ironic that a board premised on re-establishing the Third Reich and all that entails is too pussified to permit printing names and addresses of thousands of crooked attorneys who are laundering millions and billons offshore and evading taxes. wouldnt want to offend the specific individuals among TPTB, so instead you are encouraged to merely name the jew in an abstract aggregate sense.

by the way, FBI and military intel are basically the mods of this board. your free speech ends at their hurt feefees.

but it doesnt matter. Russia is going to fuck you Amerikanskis because you deserve it for all the evil shit you pull it.

America does a lot of fucked up shit I agree but you sure you would want Russians or chinks over the USA? Only great power today that can be remotely respected and trusted with rule is Japan unless you know someone better and personally I would choose Switzerland but they aren't a great power.

Guys help upload mirrors to as many places as you can. Stop using jewgle, use mixtape.moe and the clones plus mega since kim is based.

JEWS WERE SCREENING PASSENGERS THE MORNING OF 9/11 DURING A DRILL TO FIND WEAPONS.

DESPITE THE SCREENING, HIJACKERS WERE LET THROUGH ANYWAYS.

6,000 GALLONS OF FUEL WERE ORDERED TO BE REMOVED FROM WTC7. THE CLAIM IT WAS FOR A GENERATOR IS A LIE, BECAUSE IT WAS PLACED IN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT.

THE JEWS TURNED WTC 7 INTO A BOMB. WE HAVE SMOKING GUNS AND IT'S ONLY LAYER 1. COME THE FUCK ON 8CH WE CANT LET CUCKCHAN FIND ALL THE HAPPENINGS BEFORE US

Attached: file43.png (865x524 145.77 KB, 145.64K)

Oh

Oh I stand corrected then.

Well stick to the mixtape.moe or catbox.moe and offshoots then.

What about other sharehosters?

steemit.com/@thedarkoverlord/

Attached: seeding.png (222x24, 992)

TWO THINGS
1. I just want level 5 shit, is it out?
2. What is the password for level 5

SPOONFEED ME LEVEL 5s

Did they ever accounce a price tag for each individual layer?
So far they only got 12k Dollars.