Israeli official ‘in shock’ as Trump says Iran ‘can do what they want’ in Syria

The US president, on Wednesday, said of Iranian forces in Syria: “They can do what they want there, frankly,” while suggesting Tehran was removing its troops from the country.

archive.fo/aXsHI

(((THEY))) ARE PISSED

Attached: 1546539807150m (1).jpg (640x1024, 106.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY

Attached: Oyyy vey.jpg (852x480 73.97 KB, 1.96M)

I have a feeling this is BS meant to keep Trumpniggers excited, but if there's any truth to it, then they are going to get rid of Trump by any means they can.

Fact is, Iraq, Iran, Syria are friends now. The USA is now that uninvited guest, that fat girl at the party that the others want to tell to leave.

Attached: b5bb80fa-650d-4b62-88f6-6a4e49867811.jpg (650x366, 53.22K)

Be a real pity if the jews get jewed by trump

What is the next step of his master plan?

Attached: trump_israel_oil.jpg (688x828, 318.7K)

They are all Zionists though

VEEEEEEEYYYYY

ITS ANADDAH SHOAH

Attached: wff4IYf.jpg (720x634, 66.38K)

Kill yourself, Shariablue.

Schlomo, I…

yeah right, based zognald
/ourfuhrer/

Attached: TruePatriot.webm (640x360, 4.8M)

I think Trump got woke since now and 2016, something happened we dont know about.

Attached: 50331c48779830b5ecff1f5c90507b9e.jpg (645x900, 79.37K)

Exactly, this is strange habbenings to say the least.

It's afraid.

remember, until now, only words, no action
you should be afraid about your near future trumpnigger

Attached: walmart-and-obesity18.jpg (500x375, 88.16K)

Exactly. Last two years have been nonstop Trump saying things that sound good, if only he would follow through. How many slam-dunk legal cases have we watched slip by? Remember the Awan brothers and how nothing came of it?

The only geopolitical value the shithole middle east ever had was oil. The U.S. is drowning in oil and doesn't need one drop from durka durkas.
Trump is smart to disengage with the semites. They are useless parasites to the noble Aryan people.

Kek, have fun eating halal from now on ari.

Go shill your ZOG emperor somewhere else.

Okay, leave.

Roaches come in. Mass carnage ensues.

Ding Dong, time to take your daily dose of Jewish semen faggot

USA crashed roach economy once with survivors, next offense no generosity. Kurds have other multi polar clients so hopefully no utilization.

Don't you have anything better to do than shit up Zig Forums?

Trump shills need to leave!

>>>/reddit/
You don't belong here. This isn't your website.

You faggots affirm and amplify yourselves so much, you must realize nobody actually believes you right? It’s always marginally effective the first few days, then it becomes painfully obvious you’re all the same idiots typing the same pilpul. I’ll give you both one more quarter shekel of a (you) just to remind you you’ll never be white, the lion of Damascus is alive and strong, and your dream of a kike star surrounded by rivers is dead and gone. All I can do is laugh and all you can do is shitpost on a Cantonese cat loving forum.

Nah, leave.

Kek one more time. The lion lives and the kike dies.

Something does not add up…

Attached: big thonk.jpg (326x296, 25.98K)

>>>/reddit/
Get out.

are you just a Jew pretending to be the_donald retard?

Oy vay!! He's not listening to our lies!!!

Good to see we finally have a president that realizes the U.S. is not some hired gun for globalist interests.
If he pulls our troops home, and places them on the southern border to protect it, my faith will be 100% restored.
The fact that he's staring down the incoming traitor-congress is already making me feel much better about him.

Attached: T4.jpg (1000x660, 163.16K)

Why does the board suck now? I wish I could figure it out

how many layers of Zionism are you on?

It’s hasbarafag and his jewess friends. Notice how (((>>12632123))) can only ridicule and mock? Obvious woman.

Only trannyypol screeches like that. I suggest you go back there >>>Zig Forums

We all know what "globalist" means.
But I wanted to include their golems, too.

You only hold Zig Forums because we're busy elsewhere. You kikes will get run out when that's done and we return. You're failing there, where it matters most. You've lost narrative control. It's spilling out onto social media at a rate faster than you can shut down. The goyim know now. You had a good run. Go with grace.

word globalist is only used by the Jewish shills
go back to twitter or wherever you came from
You say "Jews" or you are a Jewish puppet confirmed

kike shills need to leave.
Sorry your so butthurt, but…no, wait a minute…
No I'm not.

Shut up, retard, there's no ban on any words here, unlike the safe-space echo-chambers you're used to.
I, for instance, can point you out for the faggot, pole-smoking, retarded, kike, nigger, puke-sucking, coon that you are, no one will even blink an eye.
You get off our boards, JEW (worst thing I can call anyone).

Eat shit, Trumplover.

Suicide immediately. Trump is not worshipped here.

it just confirms you are a jewish shill, nothing else
I have not seen anyone use the world globalist (after 2017) except ZOG emperor drumpf shills
sometimes these Jewish shills come out and say that they support Israel who is fighting against the "globalist" jews, you seem to be quiet, because you don't control this board yet

Ha, true.
The creation of ISIS was to overthrow Assad, but what it managed to do was unite kike-opposing forces together like never before.
Blew the fuck up, right in the kike's faces.
Saudi Arabia has internal problems & bowed out, and now Trump is pulling US out of that filthy mire, so that leaves these united Semite countries and Israel staring across the borders at each other.

Oh what a tangled web we weave…

Attached: EvilSmile.jpg (1024x1024, 96.4K)

They aren't sending their best

I don't know about "friends", but they are certainly allies against the juden and their American golems.

You can hate trump without being a annoying fag about it, jamalvol2.

No, hasbaraf*g's way of posting was different.

Learn sarcasm plz.

( ( (they) ) ) ain't being exact Lou subtle either
Their brazenness will be their downfall mark em dudes

and the reason why I put the asterisk in his name is because whenever he is named, he shows up. He may be a bot

If I know anything about the state of this board right now, that was not sarcasm

Look at the state of the board shills. The walls are closing in on them and it's causing them to even more frantically go through their list of fracture points.

Israel won't survive 2019. First Damascus is destroyed, then Jerusalem. Read Isaiah.

time for them to steal as much land as they want

He gives the (((intelligence))) all the attention it deserves.

Attached: no longer following orders.png (857x482, 603.05K)

I am so fucking conflicted now. He's been the biggest jew on the planet for the past year+ (most of his presidency) then this?
We'll see if he follows through (does nothing essentially).

then why are you surprised when he jewed the jews

MAGAniggers want war with iran, go to r/thedonald in reddit and see for yourself

Over 200 weapons. 100 maps. Map editor. Free. Opensource. Runs on Lin/Win/Mac/etc
Play

Over 200 weapons. 100 maps. Map editor. Free. Opensource. Runs on Lin/Win/Mac/etc
Play

oh jew
we just wanted to play video games and travel space

Checked.

Attached: anonymous-id-ky-ggezoi-04-07-17-fri-17-08-26-no-119983303-serves-him-18652923[1].png (500x646, 107.33K)

Cry more, imkikey.

Kill yourself.

You got dumped for a beaner chick didn't you?

Attached: All the Keks.gif (400x170, 479.38K)

Shill trump somewhere else.

no cunt

Attached: 1528939161606.jpg (600x686 91.79 KB, 112.95K)

Attached: literally hitler.png (857x482, 592.5K)

Attached: Cunt Reich.png (399x629, 228.23K)

Why would Scofieldcucks get excited about abandoning muh holy land and muh chosenites? If anything, this would piss-off the bible belt boomers, especially the female ones.

Attached: 3fb58a0624777c7b71fe76dab0c9125c54a9bb292aa910d31a3adce9ddc112b8.jpg (600x800, 143.7K)

Because deep down whether they want to admit it or not, everyone hates jews. It's an evolved survival instinct.

Yawn.

Why? What could the US possibly gain from such a war?

You say that like we're being forced out. These third world monkeys couldn't force us out. We're leaving of our own accord. This is just a shill post trying to find an alternate angle so you can still whine about Trump being "le zog israel puppet," as he continually does little to nothing to benefit Israel in the Middle East, and has done little to nothing his entire time in office. Filtered.

Since when has any of this ever been about gaining anything for whites, user? Why would you even ask that question? They want it because jews told them to.

Well then you already lost and you'll never win.

Wrong. Trump supported are the one against war in the Middle East. Disinfo shilling. Filtered.

We failed to meet our stated military objectives and are now leaving, just like Vietnam.
They pretty much DID force us out.
there is no way to win a middle eastern war anyway without ethnic cleansing and/or population replacement, but that is besides the point

Attached: Shiggurai.png (290x324, 141.61K)

Shut the fuck up you little word police faggot. Everyone knows globalist means jew, except niggers like you, I guess. Niggers never know anything.

Attached: 965336789963254466642a.jpg (640x941, 146.14K)

I knew that before I posted. But we have to ask questions like that. Every single time this conversation comes up.

One of the reasons people supported Trump was because he was against war in the Middle East, you limp-wristed, low IQ shill. Filtered.

No they didn't. We could come up with a million reasons to stay there for the next 2 decades. We're leaving though because it doesn't benefit us. Stop attributing power to third world monkeys. All decision making is one-sided. Whether we stay, we go, we move to another location, or something else, is entirely decided by us. They have no say.

Even the kike shills here are losing their composure. lmfao.

They truly screech
I can hear it over my fucking screen

filter yourself you kike shill fuck.

Filtered again.

you're a jew, just fucking admit it

Attached: yaaas.png (505x538, 505.39K)

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More TORniggers to filter…nice.

Daily reminder that if you aren't getting anything in return, right here right now in your pocket, then it's just mind games.

Consider it something in between bread and circus, and clickbait articles.

Funny that. I remember that some media jew tweeted that the term "globalist" is sort of a codeword for the jews.

Let's stop pretending for a minute that 75% of posters here aren't actually redditors, among other things (discordfags, /v/irgins etc).

So is this why the market is fucking crashing right now? because we're in for a new massive recession folks.

The Jews always crash the economy if they don't like a President. It's literally no big deal.

wtf I love the Iraq War now

Attached: Fedayeen-Saddam.jpg (480x334, 74.41K)

Right now in IDF tents out in the desert, skinny pimply jews and fat pimply jewesses with bad hair, all wearing shabby baggy olive fatigue uniforms with perma piss stains in the crotch are running around in a great hubbub trying to figure out what to post en mass upon American social media to try to staunch the flow of hurt from this massive political wound.

But down deep there's a rumble, like the orcs surround the balrog beating their drums deep in the Mines of Moria…

"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

So can we expect a false flag snuke planted by (((Iranians))) at a Hillary conference in a city that's not Jew York?

False flag or not, anything that negatively impacts her and the idiots that support her will make me laugh.

And what will our Share Blue fuckers and IDF posters here do when Trump not only pulls out of the ME but fires the Chairman of the Fed for being a fucker?
They will shit their pants.

They've been shitting their pants continuously since 2015 when he announced his run. I know somebody with TDS and they're seriously aging at a vastly accelerated pace. On the other hand, I've never felt better in my life. Part of that could be the several years of nofap too though.