FRANCE

Macron Speaks Out! ‘Yellow Vests Are Very Bad Goys!’

Hmm.

So France, according to Macron, is a nation of Jews, foreigners and homosexuals protected by journalists and security forces who the elected politicians (like himself) serve.
And yes, he really did decide to get up in front of a camera and tell the whole French nation that.

Cool. So glad we got that cleared up.
Now, the French Deplorables/Miserables need to weigh in with their opinions.

Clearly, they are not a part of France. And they are a negation of what Macron wants France to be.

I thought that hand-picked technocrats like Macron were a smarter breed. I mean, let’s be honest here… the Jews in charge of selecting Macron royally fucked up, didn’t they? They got a low-IQ sociopath instead of the high-IQ psychopath that they wanted.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-46718808
archive.fo/VqCLF

Attached: the real world.webm (202x360 7.63 MB, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dwanesterrr/status/1079195354879340545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yee its good shit
I expect outsiders will start going to france and fucking shit up as well
Keep this shitshow going

According to OP 2019 is the year of the faggot
Havent seen such a shit thread in a while

You are not Japanese,you are not a fucking tanaka

Attached: a9020eeef77b9d979875711f3f32076cf40b4db6d8522ed774305be2a5fe504e.jpg (130x186, 7.33K)

Remember to report this avatarfagging spic every single time it makes a post.

The playbook never changes with these people.

Attached: 1546160905188m.jpg (938x1024, 99.8K)

You are here everyday? What a fucking shitty life you have.

Probably worse than Zig Forums.

Attached: Vandamme.jpeg (1284x856, 323.48K)

back to /tv/

Attached: fc3144e1b9a15eb4f739327bf55f896f5125603335f185ea9b4ce2b97bf985b6.jpg (1488x934, 182.18K)

He's not, you are.
I go on Zig Forums like an hour a week, lately there's always some shitty thread or post by you posting retarded /tv/ memes.

What a faggot.

This shithole burnt a long time ago.

Internet is trash.

Gahoole is Irish.

Attached: 1467953406204-3.png (670x360, 287.6K)

Fuck you Percolatrice or I will kick you in the stomack.

even worse

No proof about that.

Fuck you.

t. ghoul

Attached: kick.png (761x539, 429.93K)

Or he could just be an idiot.

This is a clear statement that "France" is "politicians, security forces, journalists, Jews, foreigners, and homosexuals."
That's called "understanding English."

The obvious inference is that, if you are not a member of these groups, you are NOT France, and you don't matter.

Attached: B1.jpg (736x880, 147.01K)

Yeah, irish in the sense that this guy was.

Attached: phil lynott.jpg (620x410, 34.4K)

Attached: giphy[1].gif (581x327, 3.72M)

The translation was, and that's what we're basing things on.

The French set the front door of the Central Bank on fire. They know what this is about, hence the media blackout.

twitter.com/Dwanesterrr/status/1079195354879340545

Attached: f5d86fe8bf9d85406c4ef2c3e4b288131f8b9aba7bff1056fb81262ca42bbd3a.jpg (540x405, 35.13K)

Just guillotine him already. Or force reelection. Since France is a Democracy as little Macron claims, surely you guys have a democratic impeachment processe? Get rid of him, drag him out if you have to. His approval rating is lowest ever.

I - I love you, France…
Would you please marry me, and make me the happiest goy in the world?

Attached: MarryMe.jpg (1000x911, 41.69K)

Is Macron insane? France has been on fire for almost 2 months now, but everything he says and does seems like it's designed to make the people even more pissed off.

Attached: nani.jpg (255x143, 6.5K)

Every frenchman ought to be telling his employer he's taking an indeterminate holiday. France runs because of her white natives, so let them take their hands off and walk away. What more do they have to lose at this point?

I imagine too many of them are scared of losing livelihoods needed for shit like food and rent, and not many of them are equipped to go Innawoods.

it sure does seem that way doesn't it

Said the leader replacing native French with monkeys like a true kosher American. What a deluded asshole. May China be as merciless as humanly possible with the monkeyfied NATO the jews plan to attack them with.

You go through French history and you see shit like this a lot.
Where a Frenchman does something absurdly stupid for seemingly no reason other than stupidity and/or pride.
This may well be Macrons "let them eat cake" moment.

Bongs have a loooong history of laughing at these moments as we have frontrow seats.

Attached: d00b21e2321eebb024e7ced405….gif (250x250, 68.53K)

I think to some degree a lot of politicians are used to getting full support from the media and academia in regards to certain policies like immigration so they may get somewhat overconfident in how they address criticism

I know in Australia the current PM has this rather condescending way of just puffing up a bit and dismissing people concerns, vaguely making out they're rather stupid or racist. You know like you must be some kind of idiot if you don't want a "big australia"

Usually when (((forced too))). France has always been bluepilled on kikes.

Did you post the copyright shit OP or did 8ch get flagged and bow to the EU??

Attached: nazi girls 3490349.jpg (728x910, 163.09K)

Vichy was not they deported them in huge numbers…. surprised the hell out of the Germans.

Oh no. It's the primary cause of French military blunders.
Or treachery among them.
This isn't kike induced the French do it for free.

I don't know how that got a copyright claim, it was one of those shitty videos of that gahoole fag who's been spamming himself lately.

Attached: vive-la-france-march-for-piano-solo-lawrence-wright-edition-no-156[1].jpg (555x759, 107.47K)

Attached: A thought.png (630x345, 210.04K)

He's completely disconnected from the ordinary people, like he lives in an entirely different world. This is the world of the super rich. Macron doesn't understand nor care for the peasants concerns. This guy was put in place to be the new 'King of the EU' or whatever.

Kek, you mean the French media?

please let this become 1993 Russia tier chaos, make Euromaidan look like an antifa protest frenchannons

Yellow vests seem like a fake, created protest.(looks like arab spring/ukrainian revolutions/guy fawkes bullshit) I think there is some reason it got started, maybe by Macron himself. Yesterday someone posted a photo with armored vehicles with EU flag on it. Now I am wondering if it's not Macron's attempt to push EU army, EU army is beneficial to France's weapon industry because with UK gone, EU army would be left with buying weapons from France.

I just don't like to assume that Macron is an idiot and if he was trying to calm down the nation he wouldn't be speaking the things he is speaking right now.

Thanks Motek, and of course gilet jaunes is co-opted or has infiltrators, but the French Folk are royal angry at this classless usurpation.

Wait what? We have an EU army already?

army? no, they're, uh "peace - keepers".. you do like peace, right goyim? did they buy it

It's the common placeholder of Zig Forums for pics removed by janitors. Other boards got similar.
File was possibly removed for avatarfagging.

All we want is peace I think they bought it fellow white man!.

Just peacekeeping forces to keep those racist nazi protesters at bay!

>(((deleted))))
>(((left up)))
Really makes you think.

I'm glad to see nu/pol/ is in such a state that the people that actually read the fucking thread instead of spamming "go back to /tv/" while the moderation does literally nothing worthwhile ever are fucking retards as well.
Kill yourself. He is saying those things and painting them in a positive light: he is saying that the existence of France and himself is to serve these overlords and he is saying that is a good thing.
Codenigger ruined this fucking board worse than kikey ever could dream of.

Obviously everything is fake and the only real course of action is to do literally nothing at all but post on Zig Forums, right?
Kill yourself.

Attached: DS54MwQVoAAcdcd.jpg (592x595, 76.99K)

Seeing a ton of these lately. Guess we have an (((audience)))! Canary Mission (the rebranded JIDF) most likely.

Attached: were popular.PNG (184x79, 10.26K)

After Diana died you saw QEII on TV talking down the crowds. You'd never see a French Queen do that, in fact she'd probably host a ball for the widower son.

The (((moderation))) only cares about deleting images they don't like and locking actual on-topic threads they think should be thrown in a general for nobody to care about.

You have a cliched and false picture of history fed to you by the jews.

1. Marie Antoinette was not French. In fact her unpopularity was due to the fact that she never learned to speak French. She was the daughter of Marie Therese Empress of the Austro Hungarian Empire and she only spoke German. Her marriage to Louis XVI symbolized an unpopular military alliance with the Hapsburgs of Austro Hungary; the French preferred an alliance with German Protestants going back to the Guerre de Trente Ans.

2. The person who actually said "let them eat cake" wasn't Marie Antoinette. There was a Swiss mercenary officer who said "let them eat grass" and this was twisted by the (((yellow press))) of the day into a scurrillious attribution to the unpopular queen.