Chinks on the Moon

CHINESE LAND FIRST HUMAN PROBE ON FAR SIDE OF MOON

archive.vn/gKZ9p
apnews.com/c4dc6858a32b4b61bdbc6aebf5459a91

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x667, 658.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta-v_budget
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1kbps connection, takes weeks to send a single image, < 640x480
burgers absolutely BTFO

I still don't understand how it can be classified as a planet, isn't it just an asteroid since its the size of a city?

Attached: dunce.png (658x901, 64.43K)

EXCUSE ME? It identifies as a trans-Neptunian object.

I been waiting for this thread since I heard the news.
What are the chances the ant people fuck the US and send pictures back showing the moon with the earth in the back ground up in the sky being
OMG IT IS SO FUCKING HUGE IT CANT BE I SAW THE APOLLO PICTURES THE EARTH CANT BE THAT BIG=

Neat, honestly. Go chinks! Qingu is rightful human clay. Space niggers fuck off.

Ah, but you see Ultima Thule is the size of a very influential city like the Vatican, Washington DC or the City of London. Fuck (((NASA))) and everything, but shout out to /ourguys/ working in there. It is memetically elegant that we began this year by passing Ultima Thule. Carry on lads.

0% chance pal; the probe is on the other side of the moon

They'll either find:

fake and gay

have you even been camping or in the middle of knowwhere outside of city lights. like in the middle of a mountain range at night? its totally black, your flashlight beam looks like a cone of light in the dark just like the gay scary games for playstation. you can see thousands of stars. neither of those things is happening in this picture. there is no light on the dark side of the moon as its away from the sun entirely. how bright are the lights on that craft? that area is lit up brighter than a superbowl flood light could do.

Attached: fakechinesemoon.jpeg (800x800, 109.57K)

I know it is on the other side but what if they snap pics while flying to the dark side?
They could frame it perfectly

How are they receiving signals from the far side of the moon?

Fake and gay.

oh and see here. what direction and how fucking high up is the light arm for this weird ass shadow? oh i know its the chinese so they probably sent it to their own shitty sweatshop of photoshoping geniuses

Attached: chinesescam.png (1928x1714, 1.21M)

When the moon is full the sun is on the side facing us and then it moves to the other side of the moon as the phases of the moon change.
So when the moon is black to us the dark side will be bright.

oh and theres no shadow in the crater

OMG immediatly busted dont the chinks have utubes?

only on the solar eclipse. are u foreign? i dont think your sentence conveys what u mean

Attached: 5degreemoonfull.PNG (1275x501, 63.72K)

It is late I am tired when you see only a thin crescent of the moon on the earth if you were on the "dark side" it would be full minus the thin crescent.
The sun is a long way off the moon orbits the earth and yes there are times outside of the eclipse every month the dark side of the moon is bright but you cant see it from the earths perspective.

wondering that myself

CHINA STRONG!!

Attached: rabbit zero jr1.png (632x1263, 63.14K)

READ NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Convenient that we can't observe this

"Wow, the Chinese have used European technology (and always will until stopped) to do things."

oh no no no no no

They obviously have photos of the entire voyage to the dark side but decided to release only a few pictures taken minutes before landing.
Interesting isn't it?

Attached: 1433093743890-1.jpg (920x668, 109.64K)

Assuming they actually went, no Saturnic government is going to risk releasing footage that might document our black knight satellite or other (((guests))).

Thank you. Some fucking sense here at last.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

At least NASA follows Mr God's instructions.

The shadow is from the sun and the sticky out appendage top left has its shadow cast just to the right of your big red circle.
Which would make the other shadows correct.
No dark side refers to the fact that it always faces away from earth so we don't get to see it from earth.

now say that a thousand times and its starts losing the scientific meaning and gaining the esoteric
the sun rises every day and depending on where you live you can get 1 to 14 hours of sunlight at the minimum
the moon also rises every day and no matter where you live it will be seen for 12 hours
sometimes the moon does not show up visually but it is still there, and after that the whole cycle begins again
now a human woman also has a cycle, and it lasts for EXACTLY as long as that process, with a very special stage in the middle that means she is fertile and all men look at her
is any of this getting through? are you thinking like a human or a book written by a human

Attached: 1545384975194.gif (623x613, 3.66M)

You mean rockets?

The moon controls the tides and womens menstruation.
So?

Attached: 8ddf9018e1add6aa3cf335bc1ebab4079e3e6d1e9a8ad4be2f6ca9bacbd60218.png (645x729, 61.28K)

Attached: Wan_Hu_large.png (483x509, 122.23K)

Attached: niggest.jpeg (480x360, 7.66K)

Dubs confirm: Ultima Thule is the capital city-ship of the space hyperboreans.

Attached: 92e72845684a4632474685ja3463547.png (800x733, 718.21K)

I agree, completely fake and gay…(((NASA))) fags have invaded the bug nation when they got tired of playing charades in ours.

What even is this? How did we take better photos in the 60s?

Maybe it's day?

Maybe it's a s-s-s-s-s-studio…this studio setting has the same problems the NASA studio had…forced perspective, lack of horizon, etc.

the earth is the child
the moon is the divine feminine
the sun is the divine masculine
the moon receives full light at the back and starts the cycle
she births the child and tilts its breast towards to feed

So we have to fuck the moon?

you have to refuse gay people and trannies
you have to get women off birth control
and get them the fuck out of male spaces

Yeah maybe.
Jesus fuck that annoys me.

You have that reversed or you are a semite. Only in the semitic religions is the moon feminine and the sun masculine. Every religion with common sense knew that the Sun and Earth were female gods while the Moon was Masculine.

The moon is either masculine or tranny and it didn't used to be around when the Earth was a paradise.

so the whole moon cycle being exactly the same as a females cycle means nothing to you?

THE MOON IS A CUCK HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT DUDE

it gets further from us every year
are you sure you know what you are talking about

Norse religion had both a male and female deity for both the sun and the moon.
So you're wrong.
But in a traditional sense you have a point sort of. Southern traditional civilizations were feminine in nature and Northern masculine in nature.

MAsculine attempt at 'controlling women' or keeping them as slaves. Before men lived on Earth (became fallen angels) the Earth was a paradise.

south of the equator the moon tilts its ass at you and its breast at the sun

and your proof of this is?

Show me in the literature THAT ISN'T KIKED where I am wrong. I am not wrong. I have done the reading. Semites are wrong.

Feminists have now joined the nazi cult. Can't make this shit up.

Wrong. Even going literally what the Greeks said of a "prelunar" time, they still mention various tribes as having existed in that period.

Attached: take_your_meds.gif (500x278, 25.13K)

There’s no way to cheat your way to space, that’s all the evidence anyone needs.

Wikipedia agrees with you suspicious as always
Because I remember reading about the dual aspects of the sun and moon. Don't remember the book but it was not kiked. I'll have to concede til' I find it again.
Do you consider Roman mythology kiked because of the reversed status? (The Sun being masculine)

Old news. Now we have yenta feminists online boasting about how much time they spend on Zig Forums

Quite possible considering this is from the Chinese Government, but why are your arguments so shit?
Easily explainable by the Chinks using light bulbs with warm light. The material the moon is made of and how the light is reflected by it.
I have flash lights that can illuminate a bigger area on Earth.
Because Space is not the Night Sky of Earth.
Stars are the light of far away suns hitting the atmosphere of Earth, only being visible at night because the light of our own sun is brighter than them during the day.
In space and on the moon there is no atmosphere this light could reflect upon and it can be easily blocked by other things, including the Chink probes own light.
Chinks pride themselves on a soft landing, also dust covers removed after the landing can explain the lack of dust.
Why should there particles flying around if there is no atmosphere? Sure space is not entirely void of dust, but if its real the Chinks should be smart enough to protect the camera.

Yeah I'm aware of selene and many of the other various myths attached to astral bodies.
I'm surprised people don't understand they are affected by them when all other living organisms are.

Talking shit again.

Looks like any random hollyjew studio. 2/10 attempt by the bug people.

China sucks and is only powerful because there are so goddamn many of them; conditioned to be good little drones. That's why.

Okay let's see them do it again but propelled by firecrackers instead of their SaturnV clone or whatever piece of western tech they stole to pull this off. Retard.

Yes, completely kiked; see strabo and remember Josephus' role in overthrowing the Republic (although the other day someone argued that the Republic was overthrown in the time of Caesar)…however the infiltration and destruction of Roman mythology and politics and finance were already well underway and infiltrated. Also…this is a 'battle' between Marduk and Tiamat, so old old battle. There is a reason why they want you to think that the murderer of the One True God who made the Heavens and the Earth is male instead of female. Everyone has to choose WHO THE LIFEGIVER (BEARER) IS based on everything that is around you all the time and every example that you are given of what bears life and what doesn't.

There is a difference between a female and a feminist.

so theres an actual chink on the moon? it says human probe

Am I crazy or does the distrubed soil look like it has moister in it? Daily reminder that the moon is 150,000,000 miles away and these fucking robots look like shitty tinker toys that would break.

Attached: c444a961eb5557d7ad8f28aa31f0f0f16f300777cf21505f26302cc76bab8eb3.png_(PNG_Image,_1928_×_1714_pixels)_-_2019-01-04_07.33.26.png (553x305, 435.06K)

a male seeded female bears life, without male intervention there is nothing but blood.

Sorry MARS not the moon

We all know chinks hate taking lots of pics.

Attached: lookylooky.jpg (474x332, 42.7K)

Nope…wrong…even the basics of the occult knowledge of the procession of the Equinox and the order of the masculine/feminine and hermaphrodite signs tells the truth of the matter. Men destroyed Mars, when the sun nova'd and the El/Mag impulse died, Jupiter and Saturn made their close approach during the Grand Tack (because there was no solar wind to keep them in the outer solar system and they traveled to the inner planets orbit destroying and ripping everything to shreds)…when Jupiter destroyed the planet Tiamat on its way in, men hitched a ride on its discarded core (our moon; which is why it is hollow) as it passed mars and landed here on Earth and are proceeding to devour and kill it as well.

They turned what was a paradise into Hell. You can see that the Masculine Demon in the second pict holds the weapon/sigil of Lucifer, right?

Men do not belong on this planet. It is feminine/a feminine planet and they are killing it and taking its population slaves and prisoners. Everything they do kills it in one way or another.

Attached: DEMONS.png (1200x1200 1.96 MB, 329.27K)

Do you mind clarifying what you're saying?

They are never going to do that…it would be hilarious if they did though.

Remember they are all in it together. This and everything they do is a coordinated FUCKING TO DEATH of the people of the planet.

Attached: 1464299994789.png (500x276, 161.92K)

We are discussing space flight…just not in accordance with (((NASA's/bug people))) ideas and 'sciences'.

GOD DAMN do you have to shill every fucking thread?

Attached: we wuz egypt nigges 3.png (487x507, 412.15K)

Politics = Finance = Religion = Science = Education = Entertainment…

It is all the same fucking thing user.
You know what a filter is, right? Use it…I don't give one rat shit if you can't see what I have to say.

This is your brain on schizophrenia
Alex Jones pls go

Good for them. I hope that they knock down a few ZOG satellites on their way back.

Fight me on an ideological basis, user. I know that you semites keep women as slaves because you are ALL FAGGOTS who need a 'breeding hole' to stay alive (reincarnate here on Earth) but you will also kill this planet, just like you killed your own with your Death Cult.

Mars = Marduk…hmmm let's think…I mean it is even a joke that you shove in peoples faces 24/7
Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus

Attached: 1413896300667_Image_galleryImage__ISIS_stoning_woman_video.JPG (535x331 87.85 KB, 34.59K)

America landed a man on the moon.
Earth is round.
The curiosity rover is on Mars.
China did put a rover on the dark side of the moon.
Most of the "evidence" otherwise is laughably retarded. You'd think these schizos have never watched a satellite, let alone a GPS chain of satellites, orbiting on a clear night.

What is this nigger babble??

looks like ice breaking off as he's working on whatever he's working on.

The occult is just bluepill religion. It's not even worth considering unless you're exposing it for what it is, anti-Platonic memes created by Jews and gnostics

It's 150 million miles away

boy are you ignorant.

Eath travels 584 million miles around the sun every year, 150 isn't that hard when you consider how fast we're already going; I'm travelling 108,000km/hour around the sun, just sitting on my ass.

lol, China is mocking NASA with a fake (((moon))) landing.

Hopefully the chinks are worse than nasa at photoshopoing things out

take a closer look, how it moves as it floats up. It wobbles like a air bubble under water and doest look like ice spinning.

I like how the flag waves in a manner completely unlike underwater or atmospheric movement; it actually helps demonstrate the legitimacy of the spacewalk.

He thinks we're sling shotting off of the earth's speed to mars. lol you're dumb.

The (((occult))) is "hidden" "mysteries" that have already been used up for everything they were good for in science and philosophy. Now it's just bluepill demoralization of Christianity like wicca or Kabballah.

Attached: kubric nasa moon.png (476x500, 204.2K)

Any craft leaving earth must inherit earth's velocity, so yes, it does help in getting to Mars.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta-v_budget
In fact, from LEO, it only takes about 4.3 km/second of delta-v to transfer to Mars; since there's negligible atmosphere between the 2 planets, you can just coast to it once your apoapsis reaches Mars' orbital path.