UK return to true GLOBAL POWER

Brexit BOOM: Britain to become ‘true GLOBAL POWER’ after UK exit with new military bases
BRITAIN could establish two new military bases in the Caribbean and South East Asia in a bid to boost its military presence abroad and assert itself as a “true global power” after Brexit, Gavin Williamson has claimed

express.co.uk/news/uk/1064972/Brexit-news-UK-EU-Gavin-Williamson-military-british-army

So what do you think ? is it possible ?
As Thailand Native I really hope UK will come back for WW3 with China. That will kill many people and save my soul

Attached: _105046146_gettyimages-966528626.jpg (624x351, 22.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kohlchan.net/int/src/1546642802995-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it possible for UK to be even bigger cucks than ever before?

I mean Is it possible for UK become super power again…

Attached: rabbit22.jpg (387x699, 42.11K)

But without British citizens. Just a jewish elite using a British branding and wielding 3rd world trash as a weapon. What a prosperous future.

While their native population is rapidly being genocided and replaced by browns? No, no it's not.

lol how about now, I'd rather see erased from the map

Attached: LOLOL.png (328x281, 98.94K)

I meant how about NO, excuse my typing error

Actually one of the really hilarous outcomes of Brexit will be when Spain gets Gibraltar back.

Sounds like it. If there has ever been a nation in europe deserving of a foul fate, it's that of England. Fuck you kike lovers, you did more to destroy the good in this world, happy little toys of the kikes that you are, than any other race of men. I would rather have the dirtiest darkest dravidian pajeets than the English in Europe.
THE PAJEETS AT LEAST FOUGHT FOR THE RIGHT SIDE!
Heil Hitler, hang the queen!

Attached: 312bacddb7d5240bf8f0e4ba7f9ee5ff57a5c30b827126fd185d56190d10e5c1.jpg (1203x1447, 167.8K)

That sounds like the entire "brittish empire" right there.

Britain is not only dead but has been powerless since 1914. Anglo delusions.

Anything to avoid personal responsibility.

Too many of the elite use it as a haven for their criminality for it to change.
They will use it as a talking point, a distraction, a pissing contest.
Meanwhile it will still be a tax free waypoint for gems, drugs, money laundering, tax evasion, networking and hiding out

It's almost like you don't understand what conscription was.
You certainly understand d&c propaganda though don't jew.

Pretty much this.
If we had a decent government we'd set out to be a global but neutral presence.
Try and set up a third unaligned axis between NATO and everyone else, for those developed nations who ain't keen on Jewish games.

I mean really the whole leaving the EU thing? We could easily take a few other nations with us if we had a government inclined to try. Ireland would probably be the easiest one.

To be fair to the English. They've worked with the jews in the past due to converging interests. Jews hate whitey and the English need Europe to be disunited, because whenever Europe is united it invades Britain. That and a legal system rooted in property rights appeals to the kike.
Also Britain isn't European, despite the continentals insistence to the contrary and their constant demands that the British peoples submit to their rule, religion and debased primitive political systems.

Attached: Tea-Time.jpeg (300x200, 10.35K)

Pretty much this. What are they going to become, a muslim superpower? UK is full of cucks and limp wrists. They need to clean their own house before having delusions of grandeur.

It would be nice to have more military bases but we only have one boat in our navy.

Spain can have Scotland or Northern Ireland (possibly both) but they aint getting Gibraltar.

Oh God please no

I hope this Great Cuck will gets Niggerised fast enough so the world don't need to suffer this shit again
I would rather force my children to learn chinase

jk lol UK is already full mohamed and should stay this way

Yeah they have a better chance of getting Scotland than Gibraltar.
The spanish military is such a mess they couldn't even occupy it if they tried.

Let's have an on-topic answer.

Assuming they get the 'disastrous' no-deal that the MSM never stop bleating about; yes. Almost certainly. If Britain is suddenly left to fend for itself, it will quickly set about providing for its needs regarding manufacturing, food supply and the military. There would be an initial period of 'austerity' whilst everything is being set up, but after a short time Britain would emerge as a new powerhouse economy that supplies all of its own needs, and would no doubt become rich as various people seek to sell their excess produce for big bucks; and you can bet that people in the US and Europe would prefer cheap British goods than cheap Chinese goods, because British people - especially if they had originally been providing for their own - would be producing good quality goods (at least in contrast to the shite we all currently import). If the EU really go ahead with their joint military, and they insist that Britain cannot use the satellite technology that they largely funded; then the Brits will be forced to develop their own military tech once-more. Again, there will be an initial period of concern; but it will lead to investment in their own military - and if they truly feel threatened they will actually be producing effective tech instead of the usual shite that our nations end up with due to lobbying.

Now in all likelihood none of that is going to happen. Even with a 'no-deal' Brexit, there will be trade treaties signed instantly; the EU will begin back-tracking on their hostile tone as they already have, and everything will be more or less the exact same only with the Brits having the potential to change things in the future without begging some Europeans for permission first.

Still, it is potentially possible. There are a lot of stupid and spiteful people in politics these days and they might just try to bully the Brits and punish them. That really would be the best case scenario.

Also all the shill hate is retarded. The Brits have a lot of problems but Britain is still 90% white British, and that becomes even higher if you discount three cities which essentially house all the foreigners. The average Brit hates political correctness and islam. At least over half want to leave the EU, and likely a good deal more than that. The men are in general some of the most rough and ready for brawling in Europe as is constantly evidenced in international events; only the Russians and the Poles have a similar culture of mass violence. The idea that Britain is the most cucked in Europe is simply laughable at this point.

as if anyone cares

There's plenty of d&c hate in the thread that's true. This statistic however is not true anymore. It may have been true 20 years ago, it really isn't now though, and everyday it gets worse, through non indigenous births, legal and illegal immigration. Average towns now, hundreds of them, have the sort of demographic your statistic describes; cities, all of them, are pretty much lost, by design of course.
Go to any hospital, social services venue, school, pictures of wanted criminals etc. It's much more than 10% invasion.

Fun fact: The UK didn't just fund the EU Galileo network. IT BUILT IT.
Only one satellite in the Network was built on the continent. And it's one of the test satellites.
The French got so pissy about it the EU awarded a multimillion do nothing contract relating to the program to the French satellite manufacturer.

Meanwhile all the satellites bar one were built in Surrey by a UK firm.
Because fun fact: The UK is one of the biggest countries in the satellite manufacturing industry. Even satellites launched by US firms are often made in the UK or contain parts made by UK space firms.

Ehhh not quite. People look at London and the major cities then assume thats Britain.
Which to be fair I understand, continentals and other foreigners are obsessed with cities and think they're ace.
But here in the UK the majority are of the opposite opinion. So white flight from cities is pretty heavily amplified.
You go to any rural area and you'll never see a nigger or a raghead.

Sure but it's only the rural areas that are like that. I live SE and travel SW. The difference is stark. All cities are lost, towns are at the 10% demographic and villages are still Britain.

They have several territories in the Caribbean. They can set up a military base tomorrow. In today’s world, I seriously doubt that modern China would tolerate the possibility of a British military base in Indochina. Britain does a good amount of trade with China, and China holds huge political sway in that region of Asia.
They still have the ability to station troops and munitions (and thus project power) in many parts of the globe quite far from home. They still own the Falklands, Gibraltar, and many other small enclaves in the Pacific, Indian, and Atlantic Oceans.
Really, them being a “Global Power” is only stopped by them overall having no desire to be imperial anymore. They’ve done it, and it served them well for a while, but also had many bad side effects.

Also, is correct on everything.

You must be kidding me

interesting
Good to know. Because for a person who live in asia like me reading this board nearly make me think you guys are almost extinct

Attached: rabbit33.jpg (564x604, 68.96K)

Scotland being taken care of by Spain would sink the already fragile Spanish economy. But it would be so worth it for a laugh.

Only slightly…
We have one state of the art modern missile boat. Everything else is from the 1970s.
We even retired our aircraft carriers.

Every thread on any issue to do with Britain gets shilled to the point it's unreadable. It's almost like the thought of loosing control of Britain is what terrifies them the most.

It's down to about 85%. Outside of urban areas, the country side is around 95% white. Perhaps one of the reasons that the country is still half asleep is that immigrants are contained to such small areas in high concentrations and are therefore not exposed to it. I think it's likely to stay that way. I live in a nation park in one of the most remote parts of England and it takes a certain type of person to be able to function in this environment. I've noticed a similar pattern when talking to friends from other European countries. If it gets to civil war, I'm expecting a Europe wide repeat of the Spanish Civil War.

I think the culture of football hooliganism has seriously declined in the last decade. I honestly don't know if the working class have it in them anymore.

Well there you go. You're a londoner. That's why you see nothing but shitskins.
Really we need to just build walls around our cities and burn them to the ground. Little of value outside of the museums.

The main reason is that after the two world wars our political class got onboard with the idea of "managed decline" the idea that if Britain was itself responsible for and controlled its decline then it could determine itself its future position in the world. Rather than suffering the catastrophic collapses of the Spanish or French empires.

The problem with the theory is that it equated the British Empire to its peers when in reality the British Empire approached imperialism very differently to them. Opting to integrate and remodel existing political structures or rendering them obsolete on a systemic level.
Examples of both can be found in India where the Empire integrated many of the small Indian kingdoms into its administrative structure, abolished the caste system creating the potential for social mobility and taking the children of the existing ruling class back to Britain as collatoral to ensure their parents compliance then providing them with a proper British education at the same time ensuring that when they returned they succeeded their parents and governed in a manner more acceptable to the British.

Spain plundered and enslaved everything with legs. The French were more keen on military adventures.
It was the British who ran around building infrastructure, schools and trade.

Attached: 8fd7c6d19d6bf62ed219fcee5ae58d50.jpg (236x330, 23.1K)

If you are saying London has a 75 mile radius, you would be correct. And in reality it is getting that way. So now get a map and do a 75 mile radius around London. A 50 mile radius around all the other major cities and that's how much of Britain isn't Britain anymore. It doesn't leave much.

Nice LARPing ITT, but that's not going to happen.

Londoner, southerner, same thing essentially.

the military and navy are now going to come to YOUR country to make sure you are paying your tv tax. XDDDDDDD

Six newer class missile destroyers and the aircraft-less aircraft carrier to correct you on that. The older class, of which there are 16, are likely going to start being decommissioned in a couple years from now with them all gone in around a decade after they start. Provided they are not sold off.
But the point stands that the royal navy is vastly smaller than it used to be and is still being downsized somewhat.

Did they agree to that? Or are you talking out of your arse?

Jesus this board has gone downhill.

Them and what army?
Zoomer and hajis?
I fancy multipolarism and English tongue to boot.

Attached: Dv-tf5DXcAAAI_U.jpeg (360x353, 28.6K)

the monarchy was more redpilled than you think

This.

Hi Shlomo. Ad hominem is the lowest form of debate.

Attached: merchants_of_japan.png (255x191, 11.7K)

Those tube alloys are needed so the unobtanium fires the flux capacitors when the grapple gromets and the fimble flanges align.

This must be a fucking joke.

Boomer disdain for the youth is Poes law territory.
The stormer had an article on it citing RT. It's backtracable.

Except that never happened, you retard. All the invasions of Britain have happened when Europe is not united.

It's more a consequence of the UK having a long history of working alongside the USA on its sat tech.
That and UK engineers always overengineer stuff when given the chance. So it trends towards reliable which is good in satellites. SSTL's satellites tend to last long after their projected life.

Well ok whenever any one polity controls a sufficiently large chunk of Europe.
Happy now you pedantic tosser?
Pic very much related.

Unfortunately it is not.
The army outsourced a lot of its recruitment to a private recruiting company a few years back.
Because this is what makes our politicians happy.

Attached: 73ff00119d712545c606cca9df….gif (420x240, 378.81K)

I doubt Uncle Sam is too keen to have cousin Nigel moving next door considering their latest general fuckery and backstabbing that was found out.

Considering the USA financed and armed the IRA?
As well as numerous other enemies of the UK such as Argentina during the Falklands war?
I'd say the yanks are in good company with the worst of the English

Nigger the IRA = UK Rothschilds. They all turned Communist and want the EU to take over Ireland.

Just like the (((Alt-Right/Siege))) and ISIS groups = the fucking Jews. Up your game, son.

Attached: muslims eu rape.jpg (739x960, 93.9K)

Yes and their guns came from the USA.

hmm

I want to create new thread but since this is my thread and it's about England So I think I should post in this thread instead

I wonder why England become Global power in 19 century ? My theory is because Scotland. If there are Scottish here please tell me if I was wrong. Scottish is pragmatism people. that's why they don'y prey to gods and use mathematics fix the problem instead. I guess the cold weather make them diligent. So the first Insurance in the world happen by Scottish (Alexander webster) Stream engine by James Watts and liberal capitalism by Adam smith . All are Scottish.
with these innovation + guns + money of rothschild No wonder why England become Global power in 19 th century
also Newton and royal society
It is the land that far from religion and old traditions in europe
Is that's why many innovations happen in scotland and england ?

Attached: rabbit20.jpg (319x468, 36.58K)

They were trying to compete with France and Spain as always.

And they have a strong trade route. Trade routes lead to Empire, always.

This is an odd angle of D&C. Certainly the Scots have many brilliant minds, but many of them were extremely devout Christians - far more 'Puritan' than near any other one the continent and putting a good many Anglo-Saxons to shame. Newton specifically was insanely religious.

However the Scots are not worthy of all the praise despite their gargantuan efforts; the Anglo-Saxons have among the greatest minds, warriors and workers the world has seen and it was the hard-work and ingenuity of the common-folk that really propelled Britain ahead of the rest of the world (and this too was largely bolstered by extreme religion, the Protestant work ethic specifically).

If you really want to blame a select group in Britain for the vile things that happened, you should look more towards the Normans and German monarchs who made up the vast majority of the aristocracy. To this day they are still considerably more affluent than their Anglo-Saxon counterparts, and it is they who generally made deals with the Jews. It has actually been the Anglo-Saxons (and Scots, along with some Welsh and Irish) who did more or less all the good things in the Empire, and who forced their foreign leaders to do good things.

One particularly interesting example is Sir Edward Codrington, leader of the Royal Navy in the Mediterranean who aided the Greeks in their bid for independence against the Ottomans. He was hated by the German King who cared more about the 'balance of power' than freeing a Christian people from their Islamic oppressors. Nonetheless the King was forced to acknowledge and knight him due to his massive popularity with the English common-folk, the working and middle-classes. A similar theme can be seen throughout history with the Anglo-Saxons, Welsh and Scots generally desiring noble and good outcomes; and the Kraut monarchs and certain Norman nobility making deals with the Jews and screwing over innocents. Victoria and the Sassoons again comes to mind.

So if you really want to blame anyone; take your finger away from the Anglo and plonk it down on the Germans and Normans; although even that is stupid as it is only a very select few of them, yet still far more than it was Anglo-Saxons.

Are you on a vacation, chaim?

Nah. The English were already a major colonial power when they bought Scotland.
Scotland having bankrupted itself in a series of very ill conceived colonial adventures.
Such as their attempt to dig a canal through a mountainous region of central america. While ambitious and wouldn't be attempted again until the Panama canal, they picked the worst spot for it.

Thatcher links Britain’s role as a defender of Europe
all the way back to William of Orange, who
referred to himself as the ‘Preserver of liberty of
Europe.’ 11 In this aspect her view on Europe is
similar to the one expressed by Winston Churchill
in the Zurich speech. They both see Britain’s
role in relation to Europe as that of a guardian or
protector.
However, while Thatcher emphasizes that Britain
is a part of Europe, she does not believe in a
common European identity. Instead she stresses
that Europe’s strength lie in its different national
identities. Thatcher denies any notion that British
identity is or should be part of a shared European
identity.

kohlchan.net/int/src/1546642802995-2.pdf

Attached: 1539347444122.jpg (549x604, 40.88K)

It might seem that way if your lens is focused on the dirty metropolis, yes.

UK is just moving closer to the USA. That was the best part of brexit, that it would remove the eternal anglo from europe, where it always acted as an American fifth column.

Good luck bongholes. I'll do what I can in the United States to try to stop Jew tyranny. I'm just one guy without a lot of connections but I try.

KEK. Before or after they rebrand themselves the islamic state of Britain?

bump

At this point there's a better chance of a restored Rome than there is of a restored Britain.

You mean by reducing the percentage of the population that's white?

Fuck the United Kikedom. They betrayed themselves long ago

You're totally retarded if you think this.

They could barely beat Argentina in the Falkland War. Good luck they will one day take back their land while you're drowning in a sea of niggers.

As a 1 part Scot and 3 parts German amerimutt I stand with anyone and everyone who opposes the Anglo and their Jewish reptilian allies. One day Ireland will inherit England.