NBC report quits over deep state war-mongering

An NBC reporter had enough with his own network carrying water for the war party and quit. His resignation letter was subsequently leaked:

pastebin.com/HGfyzzJ9

I hope this guy does some interviews in the near future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PBMt87i-Fs
archive.vn/Jf4O7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no such thing as the deep state. It's Jews.
Every single one. In office, at work, walking on the street.

I wonder how many newsy vets are coming to the same realization

Well there's a lot of compromised faggots and pedos in there that have been caught in the Mossad honeytraps…

It's comical how they have to qualify a rational argument by pandering to their audience.

Jimmy Dore is clearly woke on the nature of Israel, but he instill a flaming cuck due to his boomer-tier progressive ideals.

You DO realize who's going to be reading his resignation letter, no?

Agreed, but half his videos are pretty based
youtube.com/watch?v=2PBMt87i-Fs

#NEWSEXIT

Send to Tucker. Get it tagging

Attached: 0f49a7c44351fc3a6fbca6592858db76129d66df13dc172fcabe8c2731b3d224.png (1190x1260, 758.05K)

I'm sure he knew before the public did. Fox News already did a brief segment on it

Tucker will tease you into thinking he will name the jew only to pull out Juden B. Peterstein to lecture us bad goys about correlation not being causation and the genetic fallacy after we wash our penii.

Second one this week who came out with something like this. NYT and now this.

Link to the first one?

What part of that did you fail to parse?

inb4 autosage guy

Attached: why.png (500x459, 27K)

I'll give you that it's mostly jews in positions of power, but even they need familiars to do their bidding when they can't show their snouts.

Could somebody please post the whole letter? Pastebin gives TOR users the infinite 'One More Step' captcha trap now.

Nonsense, fellow white person, they just use shabbos goys to do undesirable things, like taking responsibility for their actions, or physical labor

archive.vn/Jf4O7

Thanks. I would have done that but I have a cold.

What a smarmy fuck, he knows damn well what the media does for its billionaire and often non-American masters. He's literally referring to the chans and not Russia, and he's lamenting the fact that there are smarter more nimble more well informed nobodies who do it for free all day and night.

What a fucking faggot. He's so close yet he is what Yuri would have called the permanently gone.

Checked.
#NEXIT

Attached: Smug All the Way.jpg (960x783, 59.44K)

Attached: cnn w.jpg (829x1825 657.08 KB, 1.11M)

Jews and their servants.

>When the attacks of 9/11 came, I was called back to NBC. I spent weeks on and off the air talking about al Qaeda and the various wars we were rushing into, arguing that airpower and drones would be the centerpiece not troops.

After all this time he has not figured out 911 and is a top notch investigative journalist.
Just plain fuck him

Their *slaves

bump

He's obviously a gatekeeper and apologist. Back when 911 happened our drone game was pretty weak compared to today, and drone strikes on weddings as Obama did them just made more people join Islamist groups and swear war on the USA.

It's an interesting fact to note that before 911 an American could travel alone in Afghanistan with no money or supplies and be warmly welcomed at any abode or cave or whatever, fed and supped because they loved us so much for kicking the Soviets out. Even women.