Woman in vegetative state pregnant, police investigate

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SOCIETY

archive.vn/RYI2q

Attached: hes here to fuck.png (399x196, 185.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wkrg.com/news/woman-in-vegetative-state-pregnant-police-investigate_20190104171211/1686600886
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk_to_Her
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did she wake up?

How fat was she, to be unnoticed as pregnant? And how did she get that way? It's not like a patient in a vegetative state at a hospital is going to be shoving the chocolate cake down her own throat. Is this the spic-nig cycle in action?

Is the poor shmoo in the photo actually involved in this case or did you just grab some png of a hapless male nurse in a reckless way.

Whoever did it did nothing wrong, humans in a vegetative state are literal non thinking objects. Rape is okay.

thats from kill bill and hes the nurse that likes to fuck and share around the comatose mc

If you want to relate to normalfags, you have to speak their language. That is Pedowood. Tarantino films and the Simpsons very effectively illustrate WN concepts and educates veiled allegories about (((them.))) Expand your thinking.

JF strikes again?

Vegetables describes 9/10 of people.

My name is Buck, and I'm here to fuck.

Attached: pussywagon kill bill.jpg (500x205, 49.36K)

Maybe she just identifies as a vegetable shitlord.

Attached: 18342822_10155220267712910_2515464734492138273_n.jpg (980x1269, 127.68K)

I stopped watching movies around oh 1976 when the entire art for went to shit. Tarantino is the epitome of the posturing schlemiel. Next thing you know you'll be trying to tell us that Eminem is a serious poet and that we should cogitate deeply on his profound lyrics…haha..

kek

Attached: photo_2019-01-04_13-32-54.jpg (1280x1050, 321.46K)

Attached: 1542672753969.jpg (790x610, 39.18K)

Read it as 'gave birth to a healthcare facility'

Attached: pun.jpg (407x405, 50.37K)

Oh cmon there were some quality ones since 1976
Nolan is not bad

Well, I think we found ourselves one of the culprits. Why do we even bother letting niggers plee da fif?

Tuckered

Attached: Kill Bill18[1].jpg (1600x667, 96.22K)

Are you me?

I remember when the jews used him to fight congress back in the day opening us up to more degeneracy as more and more liberals were introduced into the system.

(CHECKED)
There's plenty of girls with functional cocks and semen around nowadays too, you fucking bigot.

(FLTERED)

you are on wrong pol buddy

indeed, I forgot how autistic one this gets sometimes

worked inna psych ward
niggers love to rape
caught two niggers sneaking into female patient rooms in my time
what's the most efficient way to kill niggers?

Attached: Shig Life.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

I hope you are trolling

Attached: 242B0106-075D-4616-9C90-B3BEB0AEA72F.jpeg (780x438, 103.02K)

Take away their EBT cards

then they just will find another way to welfare seek like the psych ward

Do any states still have state mental wards anymore? We used to have them until they were shut down to release all the crazies into society.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS, GO TO REDDIT IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS SHIT.

So what are the kikes sliding then, Mr. NoFun?

It's Zig Forums material. For example. This is an argument for socialized healthcare. Everyone does their part.

Niggers, not even once
Also funny how a jew and a negro are the prime comments, america is really on the low run here

Not everyone watches rebranded rip-offs from a guido footfag hack

34 replies in and no one's noticed the archive link is blank
you're all a bunch of headline reading circlejerking faggots

Attached: gorilla niggers fighing in nigger retard neighborhood at night.png (1052x658, 17.77K)

wkrg.com/news/woman-in-vegetative-state-pregnant-police-investigate_20190104171211/1686600886

some may have, like me, seen the news elsewhere already
so you've just outed yourself as someone who only reads Zig Forums for news by assuming everyone else is the same as you
in other words, you're a

Attached: Cm--aKcXYAARMb4.jpg (300x250, 15.23K)

Pretty much this.

Someone plowed the garden and planted a seed.

So how many times was she fucked before the sprout finally took root in the potato?

Attached: KeKs.gif (255x178, 255.79K)

I wonder if she moaned.

what color is the baby?

you planning on raping 9/10 people?

We are sorry that asshole is red and not pink, your Aryan passport has been declined.

based on the fact that a nigger and jew were the only commenters what you want to bet its a gorilla baby?

This is relevant for incels

Vegetative women is in high demand for the breeding babies become too many women waited too long and became barren. She is vegetative for 14 years so it is possible that she had suffered more then one labor.

She did.

I once delivered Chinese food in college and they had this fat white woman at the front some days. She once told me that she didn't know she was pregnant with her last niglet until 6 months in. She's a degenerate too so she was definitely drinking and doing coke during that time. She would also brag about being a literal whore when she was like 15 years younger too

WE NEED!!! photos of the baby. White victim, brown baby, I guarantee it.

Guess which JEW produced that movie your image is from OP. You thought that weirdo was being creative with that shit? No, this isn't new. It goes on all the time like abuse of the disabled and elderly.

I suppose you'll try telling me some other crazy shit like water is wet next.

Eldery can only be abused because European society decided to follow the jewish perspective on reality, and separate the grandparents from their grandchildren, thus preventing the oral transmission of knowledge from one generation to the next.

Says she was in a coma for almost drowning. Since niggers don't know how to swim can we assume she was black and the rapist most likely black/spic? Any info. on either?

Its just part and parcel.

Note how they won't tell us the race of the baby.

Bump for horror

Attached: 9780006551270.jpg (400x430, 25.98K)

????
Women menstruate, how can a woman not notice it?

>plenty of (((girls))) with cocks

FTFY

I looked at the cap again and what I'm getting is the guy is saying trannies can rape just as good as normal men and we shouldn't discriminate?

There are many good movies younger than that, grandpa.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2317x3435 2.05 MB, 2.16M)

fucking kek

Attached: gf in a coma.jpg (480x360, 15.2K)

Wanting the full capacity of my brain back isn't falling.

There's a spanish movie about a vegetative woman who also gets pregnant. Pretty degenerate, shows rape in a positive light.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk_to_Her

Attached: Talk_to_Her_poster.png (220x304, 115.26K)

What a shocking development.

Attached: 1470059710592.png (264x200, 105.38K)

You don't realize the agenda behind that movie? Sad.

It doesn't matter if he was supposed to be the bad guy. He is the good guy throughout the whole movie.

It's like this capeshit panel. It doesn't matter what they intended to say, if it comes off as a redpill.

Attached: redskull being a redpill red anon.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

What are you implying?

Attached: 4c3b26cd36d25241debdef8e7b6a507a8401c7824f7c7b4463b3a6bd382ff50e.png (348x559, 181.64K)

i'm really tired of this stuff.
this board is nowhere near as fast as old Zig Forums. it takes time for a thread to reach the bottom of the catalog. if you deem something important bump it.
and that's it. why can't we have fat shaming fridays or family tree threads, or anything fun anymore?

Well he's right. It's the current year. Where does anyone get off assuming gender? Men can get pregnant and women can impregnate. Everyone must be investigated, otherwise it's discrimination.

Well, the father isn't around. There's Exhibit "A" for the jury.

We live in a society.

What's your excuse again, user?

Attached: 8b59f1882de6cce516bda40f4302bb3fbe9b2ef669e84c9cfcb21e710c37d33d.jpg (1024x768, 160.83K)

JUDEN RAUS

Don't get mad, user. I think it's hilarious that there are comatose patients with a sexual market value that is higher than that of most Zig Forumstards. I hope she scored for the good guys.

Attached: 61fe2c8368949a75df0140edc5272eed636fa1e44155b601acf1989ea17fa844.jpg (300x300, 5.79K)

Based nigger rapist showed whiteboi poo-lacks wuts up. Thank you Jews, truly G-d's chosen people, for helping increase hwhite birth rates, making use of even comatose dead ends. Dysgenics heil!

Next time, on a very special edition of Maury…

Attached: maury.jpg (960x1440, 126.77K)

How to save the white race.

get to work

Attached: 90d6bc61ec365868a7ee63fd44ddc950.jpg (2234x1489, 564.09K)

DCF ran mental health facilities. State hospital's

Oh wow this bot is here too.

Max kek

Attached: Max_Kek.JPG (500x318, 174.79K)

He's on some globalist payroll like Bono.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x363 10.8 MB, 295.67K)

what color is the kid?

You guys are fucked up.

Uh falling down?
YOU FUCKING SHIT

Also they portrayed duh ebil nazi as some wierd tweaker sodomite. THe movie was pure trash although I begrudgingly admit the drive-by scene was a bit of a chuckle

Attached: 09bd076605dc848c80f5d2bdda59bdab4a3206654d201168e7cd85199c3b24db.jpg (720x763, 28.83K)

Well what color was the baby?

The guy has a point, I could see a radfem artificially inseminating her to "start a conversation".

You want the genes for being brainless to pass onto your kids too?

Well it's a good use of a vegetable. No alimony checks. Best way to procreate without a gold digging bitch trying to steal your wallet, house, car, kids, baseball card collection (because she knows you like them), pension, social security check….

Fat/unhleathy women often have irregular periods. Or she was just too god damned dumb to take note of it. We had a case where a sheboon came in with bedbugs. Said she had noticed she was getting bites for a few weeks but hadn't really thought about the why of it. It wasn't that she couldn't figure it out, but that she hadn't considered the possibility of a cause/effect relationship existing. To her it was just something that happened.

wouldn't the catheter get in the way?

This is why we need to abolish alimony, divorce, anti-family court and strip the women’s rights over financial and family matters. No money for the grid diggers to suck on divorcees.

Someone pulled out and put it back when he’s done.

did the vegetable consent?

So is the baby a nigger or a spic?

Intolerance of undocumented consent is racist.

They didn’t state the race yet so no one know.

Holy fucking kek what a shit idea. Good point.

Also you fags need to get this genetic modification shit out of your heads. Just like making an advanced copy, no matter how good it looks, something is aleays missing. Some gene that prevents a superbug gestating that could wipe out humanity, one that keeps mental illness at bay, one that stops degenerative disease. Once you introduce these frankenfucks into the gene pool there's no telling how drastically youve altered humanity for better or worse.