Holocaust Numbers Question

Does anyone know how many actual death camps there were and how many ovens per camp?

It seems you would need 137 ovens working for 5 years 24/7 non stop to burn 6 million jews.

Not sure if I did the math right 6 million means 6 million hours total to burn the bodies. At a minimum 1 hour per body. 43800 hours for 5 years. I just divided 6 mil by 43800 and came to 137.

I don't see it being possible.

Please answer the question in simple terms with a link and or image.

Attached: tumblr_n2afldYbUb1rjssvvo1_500.jpg (500x708, 61.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuring/page/n1
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&sort=voa&s=0&st=36#entries
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
codoh.com/library/document/921/?lang=en
vho.org/D/gzz/13.html
archive.org/stream/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuring/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorldWarseptember11939-June301947Vol.3#mode/2up
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=5
youtube.com/watch?v=zFtFTyBBQEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do realize that the camps did not operate for 5 years for people who believe in this bs.

5 years is just a word birth for redpilling normies.

I meant wide birth.

300k died in camps, as per red cross records.
ukranian einsatzgruppen went on some rampages as revenge for holodomor and killed quite a few jews, since they were actually trying to kill them and not just imprisoning them for deportation.

you can debate numbers all day but it's really just easier to ridicule the holohoax and point out how many stupid lies the jews have told about it, like the mine cart oven cars, masturbation machines, electric floors and so on – then point out that people who lie about this nonsense, are probably also lying about wooden door mass gassing machines using insecticide, rather than an actual lethal gas.

TL;DR, nobody gives a shit anymore, don't get into the auistic weeds with kikes who will just throw fraudulent (((evidence))) at you, created by allies and soviets.
just
BOO HOO MUH SIX GORILLION BOO HOO MUH HOLOCAUST
THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE
DAS RITE
at them

What are you getting at?

How far you have fallen to disregard truth and evidence in its entirety and merely resort to ad hominem. You are nothing more than a mirror image of those you fight against.
Acquiring the truth is the ultimate goal. This requires both diligence and patience. Cultivate those traits lest you and those like you turn this board into a de facto meme subreddit where every thread on page one is a short question/shitpost while the quality educational material lies with zero replies on page ten.
Re-evaluate and improve your outlook.

Attached: 373.png (500x375, 387.4K)

You fags don't even care about the truth. You just find out one thing (the holocaust is made up) and then fellate yourselves over it forever instead of discovering new things. Useless.

what a fag response

Zero.
None, because there were no "death camps".

Read this…
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuring/page/n1

One of the most important aspects of the Red Cross Report is that it clarifies the true cause of those deaths that undoubtedly occurred in the camps toward the end of the war. Says the Report: "In the chaotic condition of Germany after the invasion during the final months of the war, the camps received no food supplies at all and starvation claimed an increasing number of victims. Itself alarmed by this situation, the German Government at last informed the ICRC on February 1st, 1945 … In March 1945, discussions between the President of the ICRC and General of the S.S. Kaltenbrunner gave even more decisive results. Relief could henceforth be distributed by the ICRC, and one delegate was authorised to stay in each camp …" (Vol. III, p. 83).
Clearly, the German authorities were at pains to relieve the dire situation as far as they were able. The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on March 15th, 1944 against "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78). By October 2nd, 1944, the ICRC warned the German Foreign Office of the impending collapse of the German transportation system, declaring that starvation conditions for people throughout Germany were becoming inevitable.
In dealing with this comprehensive, three-volume Report, it is important to stress that the delegates of the International Red Cross found no evidence whatever at the camps in Axis occupied Europe of a deliberate policy to exterminate the Jews. In all its 1,600 pages the Report does not even mention such a thing as a gas chamber. It admits that Jews, like many other wartime nationalities, suffered rigours and privations, but its complete silence on the subject of planned extermination is ample refutation of the Six Million legend. Like the Vatican representatives with whom they worked, the Red Cross found itself unable to indulge in the irresponsible charges of genocide which had become the order of the day. So far as the genuine mortality rate is concerned, the Report points out that most of the Jewish doctors from the camps were being used to combat typhus on the eastern front, so that they were unavailable when the typhus epidemics of 1945 broke out in the camps (Vol. I, p. 204 ff) - Incidentally, it is frequently claimed that mass executions were carried out in gas chambers cunningly disguised as shower facilities. Again the Report makes nonsense of this allegation. "Not only the washing places, but installations for baths, showers and laundry were inspected by the delegates. They had often to take action to have fixtures made less primitive, and to get them repaired or enlarged" (Vol. III, p. 594).

This is the only true answer. OP, I hope you can figure it out.

I was saying the Holocaust isn't possible. No evidence I have seen says it is true.

OP here.

My goal is to get multiple points of evidence to show people who believe in the holocaust that it is false. One good point of evidence can be written off. Multiple is convincing.

We know, if you are going to be spreading this information its better to use actual evidence like the red cross report i posted. You dont need to argue it here, the only people who post here who claim the holocaust happened are either kikes or Qikes.

This should have been the first post. I'm disappointed in this place.

I realize there are no death camps. How many death camps and ovens are there according to mainstream historians is what I am trying to figure out.

There were real cremation ovens. Not used to kill or cover up but used in a regular exercise to turn bodies to ash.

holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&sort=voa&s=0&st=36#entries

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

I like to get more. What is wrong with more?

Thanks.

this place has been filled newfags that need constantly to be fed, zog cheerleader niggers, and /int/ niggers. Get used to it

His post was not helpful.

I am not new.

I was a lurker for a long time.
Started on 4chan pol then Zig Forums pol now voat because it acts like a red pilled newspaper that updates more often than this site.

Looking at red pilled stuff for 6 years.

The death camps had multiple ovens and ovens can burn more than one body at once. You might be able to get away with doing it for less than an hour. It's not like the previous body has to be 100% percent done before you can put the next one in. You just need to take out enough ashes that it doesn't get clogged up.

Try again kike.

OP here.

Having a blatant in your face piece of evidence using mainstream historian knowledge to the advantage of revisionism is my goal here.

Does anyone know how many ovens there were?

This is not to further red pill me. It is a piece of evidence I am trying to gain to rep pill normies.

Something easy for them to see. Using simple math they can't deny.

Point to where I said there were gas chambers. I was just giving a way you could burn dead jews faster.

never happend and fuck off kike NO ONE cares about you lies anymore.Fuck you and burn in hell as you will burn on earth for eternity while all the ppl you thought would be your slaves will be sitting on top of you while you scream in agonizing pain forever eating and drinking and laughing and having a great fucking time you fucking worms.

What is the point of stating this info?
I am not looking for generalized statements.

I am looking for numbers.

jew died it was a good thing it was never the magical 6 million they have used prior to the war even started the point is they are liars and the only thing that matters is that they didn't all die which they should have and the world would be a better place.

Here ya go, plus an added bonus

Attached: changingstats.jpg (1410x1800 42.36 KB, 2.73M)

Screw all of you guys. My grandparents were gassed before my mother was born. Try to have some respect.

Neither of you are contributing to this thread.

His info on ovens was useless. I don't know what political persuasion he is coming from.

If he is a kike I am sure everyone else can see it with out you pointing out the obvious.

To me he was just adding obvious conclusions which are unnecessary.

I can see where you interpreted his post a different way.

Both of you are not helping. If you dont have any relevant data to my original question then there is no point for either of you to be here.

Thanks.

No problem. Not exactly what you were wanting but if you take the time to crunch the numbers you'll have your answer.

"Before your mother was born"

Please ignore this troll.

You missed an opportunity to post one of my favorite memes.

Attached: Auschwitz_plaque_lie.png (1060x860, 782.25K)

hi OP, no offense but you seem like a lazy person and pretty new. If you don't know what the mainstream narrative is then you shouldn't be attempting to redpill anybody yet.

at least read one of the basic revisionist books at holocaust handbooks or some articles at codoh

I'm completely comfortable with the idea that the germans culled some of the captive jews (not in gas chambers obviously) rather than releasing them to become partisans, or starving them to death. It literally doesn't matter - that's the final redpill. The holocaust is an autism-intensive rabbithole that 99% of people will never have the patience to go down.

Attached: holocaust denial laws.jpg (771x840, 132.39K)

I did not have this one. Thanks, the lie just keeps getting better and better

indeed

Attached: holohoax camps.jpg (725x2650 269.92 KB, 202.81K)

That said, the cremation numbers (time and fuel) for Auschwitz/Birkenau are one of the most damning arguments. Read this article:

Attached: holo cremation.PNG (1407x1668, 563.93K)

Ki>>12637684

6 years I have looking at red pilled stuff on the interwebs. I am a bit lazy but i am not new.

Thank you. The image on the right answers part of my question. Very helpful.

Zero.
"No extermination camps on German soil."
US Army confirmed by Simon Wiesenthal.

OP here.

If nothing else please keep this thread going to add more information for peeps to obtain.

Knowledge is key to winning the war against the eternal jew.

I'm not denying anything you're saying but in pic 2 do both of those signs refer to Auschwitz? Because the wording makes it seem like the first one might refer to the entire of WWII, but I can't tell.

Read my later reply.

Do you have a pdf link to the actual red cross report? I couldn't see where I could Download it.

I think some stuff you can download on the archive site but I can't remember.

Truthfully?
None
Because it didn't happen. Because it perpetuates the idea that a kike is a victim. For the last five thousand some years. It's a continuous cycle of bullshit. It's the only species of animal on this planet that can go through (((genocide))) after (((genocide))) after (((genocide))) but is still yet to become extinct. Imagine that.

Read my later reply.

The 4m number is from Nuremberg. The Soviets, who held the site, just provided an affidavit stating this, without providing any evidence or doing a forensic investigation. In the decades after, historians began adjusting the number down and the whole story began to be rewritten.

Understanding just the mainstream revisions (like when they dropped the camps in German as "death camps" in 1960) will go a long way to redpilling normies, because these are never talked about but are "the official history" so they won't question them.

Majdanek has seen the most dramatic reduction in numbers.

Attached: majdanek-death-toll.jpg (1000x563, 86.35K)

The mainstream claim is three million killed in camps with the other three killed by firing squads and buried in mass graves.

You will need a translator for this.

vho.org/D/gzz/13.html

Don't be a literal nigger

Top right lets you download it

archive.org/stream/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuring/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorldWarseptember11939-June301947Vol.3#mode/2up

lol no. The reason they built those big mortuaries and cremation facilities at Birkenau (the biggest Auschwitz camp) is because they had a typhus outbreak and couldn't deal with the bodies. They constructed the facilities based on the anticipated number of prisoners and possible mortality rates if this happened again.

I wish the numskull who made this infographic put some links in the image. I believe it but that is because I have been looking at this stuff for a long time.

Better for someone who knows there stuff already.

the point is we all know it was a jewish lie that they have screeched about to get their way and implement anti white bullshit and muh inclusion lunacy all across euro and the US so again who gives a fuck what a known liar says no need to investigate it as just by doing so they have made illegal in all of europe because they know its a fucking lie.Now as to not helping I think it is helping to say debating numbers with jews is a lost cause and instead all jews should be exterminated regardless of the truths or lies they want you to mull over faggot.

What death camps?
That wouldn't burn the bodies any faster. It's the same amount of material being burned.

I am trying to acquire info to red pill normies. Not argue against a kike.

The more people we have on our side the better.

Leave or be useful by providing to this thread.
Debating what I am trying to do is a waste and clogging up this thread.

well, it's just a screen grab from a documentary. The bars are labeled, and the info can be easily verified. If you wanted to edit and distribute, you could add links to the revisionist book which goes over the history of the mainstream estimates, and to the documentary (although the guy who made it has since been scared away from revisionism and changed his position to something closer to David Cole's "holocaust in the east" theory. Both think the core "gas chambers" myth is bogus, though)

holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=5
youtube.com/watch?v=zFtFTyBBQEo

OP here.

Please just make this a post info only thread no more debating.

Thanks.

I am done for the night. Need sleep.

I see now you are spinning your wheels on something long ago contested and proven and jews made laws in their infested host countries against it gee wonder why,If you want to redpill anyone other than a boomer who will be dying soon anyway you have to focus on what is going on now not some 100 year ago myth cooked up by rats to deflect blame from their activities that they continue to this very day.

You are not fit to lead or redpill anyone as your ignorance of situational awarness and dwelling on the past is irrelevant.

The holocaust truth is the biggest red pill to show the true nature of the Jews.

You are just trying to keep the narrative off it.

Piss off kike.

May I tell a joke Zig Forums?

No.

jewlessusalem amirite i'll leave now

LMFAO based ukranians

too late kike

oh come on no one thought that was a little clever?

He's probably just being realistic. It's really difficult to redpill normies on the holocaust. Firstly because 90% of people are conformists who literally can't think for themselves, and secondly because to really understand it requires time and a bit of autism. It's best to plant some seeds, and then move on. If they come back to you, great, feed them a small number of redpills and point them in the direction of some documentaries or whatever. And ALWAYS remain light-hearted like it doesn't matter to you. "This is weird lol" is the way to play it.

Maybe.

I agree on the hard to red pill.

It isn't whites many whites are brainlets due to communist influence on TV. GenX are the first gen parents without the red menace, and what do you know they're shitting parenting was taken advantage of by Marxist

Murdoch Murdoch for gen Z or we are doomed

Go to bed, you convictionless faggot.

I'm ready to die for the 14 words are you?

How do I get to south Africa being on a no fly list? Long live Rhodesia

John Alan Coey is my hero

Zig Forums is full off non bantering faggots damn you guys are slow and lame

Attached: Checkthemath.jpg (1349x734, 132.29K)

Wait is it 4 million or 1.5 million I thought jews were good with #

this board is filled with FBI or Mossad shills.
I thought this was a board for fascist and NATSOC fags you guys have no banter. No wonder Antifa roam the streets uncontested Zig Forums is full of pussies

Different materials burn at different rates.

Real beauty of Shoah narrative is conflating all deaths (such as disease,starvation & battlefield deaths on the Eastern Front) with camps into one story. If you read through the writings of Nazi leadership, they were broadly divided on two factions on what to with Jews before the eventual deportation (initially to Soviet-controlled Poland until commies told them njet, then Magagascar until it proved unfeasible due to naval inferiority with final deportation target being USSR hinterlands). One side wanted to make the Jewish ghettos productive while they were still part of German clay, other faction just wanted to get rid of them ASAP and zero fucks given if they starve to death before that. So to claim that zero Jews died in the camps is misleading because quite many did die of starvation and diseases, especially the former since Jews were lowest on the food allocation priority ladder. Occasionally that shit got so bad that in 1942-1944 there were complaints that Jewish workforce was so underfed that they needed more rations in order to be productive.

In addition to starvation & diseases deaths, you also have the battlefield deaths on the Eastern front were according to Himmler's own memoirs 600-800k Jews were killed in the first six months of Operation Barbarossa alone.There was also Third Reich's policy of killing Jews as revenge against partisans practiced on both the Front and Yugoslavia. As a result Belgrad lost all of its 10 000 troops while Serb partisans gave no fucks about it and continued to be nuisance.

If all of the assorted deaths (starvation,disease,combat etc.) are combined together, the figure probably gets somewhere around 2-3 million range, but thats pretty hard to estimate since the USSR's lack of proper census muddles figures.

Best way to disprove the narrative would be to combine Global number of Jews before and after by the region and see if there are significant changes with regional birthrates taken into account.

Have you found any ash in the soil around the property in a 4km radius?
Protip; you can't

vs.

One you get past the slick (((Hollywood))) movies with the sad, sad, soundtrack…the 90 year old "survivor" with their dramatic tales at your local elementary school and look at the details with an objective mind..their story just completely falls apart. But to answer your question OP, at the time, and their story changes regularly, but at the time The U.S. Hoax Museum and all the jewish "historians" claimed their were only six they really like that number "death camps."
Only Auschwitz I and II had crematory ovens by the way. The other 5,000,100 thousand of G_ds chosen pets mysteriously disappeared on glorified BBQ grills.

Attached: Nazi Death Camps.webm (640x360, 6.34M)

There was one that came to my middle school. She said that they were forced to build bombs and apparently they pulled a fast one on the Germans by building them wrong so they were duds.

Moose can kick straight out in front of them without rearing back like a horse.

it's why the russiakikes hate ukraine.

shut the fuck up newfag
I know all of the evidence, that's why I can tell you that it doesn't fucking matter, all you need to do to dismantle something is ridicule it. if evidence actually mattered, jews would never have won. retard.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x726, 1.01M)

Funny thing is that latest Shoah studies claim Himmler & co. started researching the mass-killing methods in order to avoid dehumanizing German soldiers as a result of killing Bolsheviks by bullets. Of course the narrative also mentions concerns about letters sent to the home, but its still hilarious to see kosher narrative proclaiming Himmler as concerned humanist on one hand while depicting him as delusional satanist pagan larper on the other.