There is a Jew behind everything Anti White

youtu.be/XeKoCLVXKNo
This video promotes race mixing and guess (((who))) is behind it?

It's incredibly tuff to not notice (((them))) once you are fully redpilled. This includes being redpilled on christcuckery.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/A6ugz
archive.fo/TheRb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also (((Warner))) Music Company

OP it is your own fault for mindlessly going to (((clubs))) and thinking wife material is found there.

He used to have a radio show called 'fuck me i'm famous' in the 2000s. Always thought that was a vulgar title, now I know why.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (320x184, 5.08M)

>It's incredibly tuff to not notice (((them))) once you are fully redpilled.
Why would you want NOT to notice the noses, though? I, for one, always check any dubious product, media or otherwise, for kikery. It has become second nature to me. Read the label, check the barcode, look up the producer, note the names/last names, skim through old news for any hits - it's almost a reflex.
If it reeks of matzo, figuratively speaking, you are better off not buying/watching/eating/using it. Much like one would make his home rat-proof and insect-proof, I am looking at making my life yid-proof. No funding kike businesses, no consuming kike products, no engaging in kiked activities. So far it's been going well.

Attached: 1470372793939.jpg (576x768, 68.27K)

Pretty sure theres a lot of shitskins involved as well. Mostly low IQ jealous shitty people.

Nice try rabbi, fullchan has evolved beyond identifying Jews in normie music like David Guetta. Things like this should be a given for anyone that makes it here. This is a slide thread.

Jew worshiping faggots like you are the reason why we are losing.

THEY HATE CHRISTIANITY FOR THEMSELVES. THEY KNOW IT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT GOOD GOY BUT THEY DON'T WANT JEWS DOING THAT SHIT.

White people cannot fight Jewish rule and White genocide while insisting it is right that White people kneel to a Jewish god and pray in a race neutral church that floods us with brown people. You all have to abandon your worship of the Yahweh if you still cling to it.

Attached: images (10).jpeg (892x768 175.49 KB, 543.42K)

you are retard
more facts less pasta kike next time

I love being a Christian and I love Jesus. Sodomy is a sin. I frequently read arguments on Christianity being a Jewish psyop and they're worse than fedora tier arguments.

Burn in hell, sinner.

there are jew(s) behind everything anti white
these jews know we are the only ones that can fucking destroy them as their lap dog for gibs fellow semites will do nothing and the chinks will never give up to open borders or the Russians who already know bolshevikism and kicked em out Dont let the Russians be the last country in this century that expelled the rat= cause of all your problems point blank

"It was and is the Jews who bring the negro to the Rhine, always with the same concealed thought and the clear goal of destroying, by the bastardization which would necessarily set in, the white race which they hate, to throw it down from its cultural and political height and in turn to rise personally to the position of master.
For a racially pure people, conscious of its blood, can never be enslaved by the Jew. It will forever only be the master of bastards in this world."
Mein Kampf, by Adolf Hitler

There is no such thing as a slide thread you meddling kike.

My thoughts exactly user. I don't see how you can browse the chans and look into Christianity and not detect their seething animosity for it, the same seething resentment we see here from people seemingly on our side.

Attached: thumbnail_pastedImage.jpg (540x430, 87.29K)

same faggot, different thread

Attached: faggot.png (1355x374, 304.95K)

Least convincing shilling ever.

NOTHING WRONG WITH RACE MIXING, WHITE GIRLS AND BLACK MEN COUPLES LOOK SEXY AS FUCK AND THE INTERRACIAL BABIES ARE THE FUTURE
WHITEBOIS HAVE BEEN RELEVANT ONLY THE PAST 500 YEARS.

archive.fo/A6ugz

archive.fo/TheRb

Sorry I meant to post this in the Netflix thread. Doesn't seem like I can delete it.

Fuck off kike.

Attached: gee-i-wonder-who-could-be-behind-this-post-11822748.png (500x522, 137.29K)

And Niggers have yet to be relevant.

IF I USE REDTEXT, MAYBE ILL FIT IN!