Red Pill Crib Sheet

This evening I'm going to be hanging out with a well intended but quite normie gal and her left leaning lesbo friend. While she spends too much time on the internet and some of the MSM sludge has made it into her brain, she can sense she isn't being given the whole picture and I'm hoping to provide them with a general understanding of how the world has gone awry over the past few decades

I have a basic understanding of how the Federal Reserve fucked us upsidedown inside out between its establishment in 1917 and the departure from Bretton Woods in 1971, and kept track of all the government fuckery through the 2016 election. While never a fan, I only started waking up to how overwhelmingly fucked Obama's tenure was around 2010-2011.

I'm trying to limit myself more to the recent past specifically with two ranges: a general arc between post WW2 and now, and post 9-11. What are some factual, well documented red pills I can provide on how shady the government has become? How can I demonstrate that Trump is not truly as bad as the media constantly portrays him to be? What are some examples I can provide to show how unbelievably deceptive the media is in their depiction?

Thanks

Attached: BiTmJ.jpg (799x650, 76.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
archive.is/ztCRF
israellobby.org/adl/
archive.org/details/youtube-94-K3odk0-4
archive.org/details/youtube-kzIRG525l6s
archive.org/details/youtube-1RfwBR_hcG8
whitehouse.gov/articles/president-trump-sends-letter-border-security/
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just memorise Sam Hyde's comedy set about homos and you're good to go. Her knickers will be soaking wet in no time if you can maintain frame while delivering that nuclear payload.

While I don't go full ZOG on them early on, I typically drop a few too many and people are overwhelmed and disconnect. I'm poor at the escalation and establishing what they know, and then using it to guide them to the truth.

I've seen MDE and his Ted Talk but somehow missed this, pulling it up now.

Attached: VKCJRTI.jpg (700x700, 169.15K)

Best shit the man ever recorded.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Every day someone makes a new thread about "how can I redpill my woman? What are some easy to remember, easy to digest redpills?"

Someone make this a meme already.

Good grief that's an intravenous redpill if there ever were one

She's hopeless as a mate and I have no intentions of long term shit with her; she's a lost cause already. I just want to apply the trust of hers I've earned to re-orient her mind away from the jew bullshit before it's too late and she votes blue for the next 50 years because her friends told her to. I agree the prevalence of these threads is a bit high but while I have some charisma going from blue pill to red pill is an arduous path I'm no good at treading.

Further, remove the specifics of 'female' for this case. For some of the male guys I know, how do I start with the small amount of base knowledge / common sense most people share, or feel out what they know, and then go from there to make a logical argument as to how they've been duped? If people throw facts at me I'll make a few infographics myself outlining the arguments. Basic format being that once you've established something they know, you can use critical thinking and other facts to demonstrate the media argument as bullshit and outline what's truly going on.

Thinking temporary exposure to redpills is going to have any lasting effect when she is drowning in a sea of bluepills is delusional. Women follow the herd.

Asking us to help you redpill friends and females is as silly as those romantic comedies where the dude wears a microphone in his ear and his buddies tell him what to say during his date. It's unnatural and you need to sink or swim figuring it out yourself.

I suppose you're right. I'll certainly learn best if I do it on my own and definitely won't forget any of my fuck ups. I was primarily out looking for general fact ammunition that has had a good response rate but again, learning on my own will be the best way to sense and document all that.

I'm still open to any advice, but I might just go in and wing it. Thanks anyway guys

Attached: vmGav.png (1420x177, 62.99K)

I will say if we're not advising each other on how to turn the increasingly sheepish tide of opinion in our individual friendships, is there any option to save ourselves and opinions beyond outright violence when they inevitably come for us?

The thing that helped me most is saving images that allow me to back my arguments up with facts. If you ever catch yourself telling your friends Jews run the media, it helps to show them proof.

That set was like the pure, 100% freebase of MDE

Do you have any specific organization scheme you use? I have thousands of such images but I never know the best way to keep them sorted by filename. Thinking about it, maybe I could take my own advice and start sorting them into files ranging from light to full redpill.

Holy shit user go back to Reddit. Do you need help tying your shoes and wiping your ass also?

That's a good start if it's not too much to trigger:

archive.is/ztCRF

And this will take her all the way in about 2 steps. Page 119 of Section 2 found here:

israellobby.org/adl/

And if she can wrap her head around that, then show her these in this order:

archive.org/details/youtube-94-K3odk0-4

archive.org/details/youtube-kzIRG525l6s

archive.org/details/youtube-1RfwBR_hcG8

It was a lot easier with my girlfriend because she had been told her entire life that Jews were the synagogue of Satan, as is written in the Bible and expounded upon in the Quraan.

Was just asking for your advice. I'll figure it out on my own then

Much appreciated, I'll get reading. That first link is an especially great summary

If she's religious it's quite easy to enter the JQ. They killed Jesus and Jesus condemned them as sons of Satan.

She is very religious, and she's from a rural area and only recently moved to the larger city I'm in. Again, while I will not be getting with her, she seems innocent and has an underlying feeling that while she'll spout this or that bullshit about Trump, she's being fed bullshit and it doesn't all sit right with her, thus me thrashing about trying to get people to solve problems I should solve on my own. I'll enter the JQ and point out some of the sources in
and go from there right now, but I was also just curious how to convince people who aren't quite as easy to flip. I'm thinking I'll ponder the topic on my own and go from there, maybe coming back with some arguments that can be used to convince normies in general. If we don't find a way to convince them with words, it's unavoidable to me that the alternative will be bullets further down the line. We may be too far, to the point that Western Civilization will have to burn before we can build anew in its ashes, but I suppose I'm letting my hopeful side get the better of me and am trying to save it before it's too late…when it already is. Anyway, thanks for the tip.

As an update, I just stumbled upon this, and I find something that might be effective is taking it straight from the source. This was released yesterday and I find it to be very factual and succinct, straight to the point.
whitehouse.gov/articles/president-trump-sends-letter-border-security/

If you want to convince women, you're better off structuring the dissemination of information around an argument that appeals to emotion.

Seriously, it almost doesn't matter how intelligent or reasonable she is, your argument has to bypass decades of emotional manipulation in the opposite direction. Facts need a lot of emotional lubricant if you expect to force them in, so to speak.

As a follow-up, focusing on how illegal immigration is contributing to the growing opportunity, poverty and homelessness problems in the US is a strong emotional plea, as is pointing out that American drug/overdose epidemics are largely fueled by border insecurity.

And it's TRUE, which doesn't hurt either.

Most valuable information in this thread. Thanks for getting back to me, and I"ll remember this going forward. I ended up only dropping a red pill here and there rather than going full 1488 but all in all shit worked out and the lesbos left pissed. Thanks for weighing in.

I found an image of this in another thread and I"m finding it to be a very good read. It's only 26 pages long, but to the point and clear.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf