the fire rises based zoomer girl edition

Teenage girl arrested during far-right 'yellow vest' protests in London
A 13-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer during far-right “yellow vest” protests which blocked major roads in London and Westminster Bridge near Parliament.

London's Metropolitan Police said three men were also detained for public order offences.

The demonstration was one of several held in UK cities by the UK “yellow vests”, who have appropriated the high-visibility jackets worn in demonstrations that turned violent in France.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-protest-yellow-vests-uk-manchester-arrests-far-right-brexit-roads-bridges-a8713081.html

Attached: smoke-bomb-yellow-vests.jpg (968x726, 24.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-protest-yellow-vests-uk-manchester-arrests-far-right-brexit-roads-bridges-a8713081.html
politicalite.com/breaking-news/breaking-police-arrest-13-y-o-girl-at-yellow-vest-protest-in-london/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE MET POLICE

It was time already, all europe is starting to wake up , lets hope is not too late

anything going down in london next weekend? what time/area?

Hello, (((MI5)))

no dickhead I would rather just be apart of something than sat on my ass eating mcdonalds complaining all via keyboard

the police are going to be on top regardless you daft cunt

Hello cianigger

Where are the based cunts who should have stopped this?

FAR
I
G
H
T

This what happen with current european men?
Where are you when they need you ?

Somebody should have william wallaced right in there. Literally swinging and iron flail.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-protest-yellow-vests-uk-manchester-arrests-far-right-brexit-roads-bridges-a8713081.html

I posted it over in the Paris yellow vest thread. She was a "big girl" if you know what I mean and there were three broads and a bunch of guys in a screaming brawl with the met police. Id'z preddie gud senpai.

good lass

She was wearing a mask?

The Z's are alright.

Who taught you niggers how to speak English ?
Why the Scots and other Nordic peoples didn't wipre your ancestors out, I will never know.

Just put on a yellow vest go out in the street and shout about government corruption, media monopolies and globalism, but don't mention international jewry; because that's hate speech, and that's just illegal ok.

politicalite.com/breaking-news/breaking-police-arrest-13-y-o-girl-at-yellow-vest-protest-in-london/
I tried clicking the twatter embed to view and save the video from the article but it said I was rate limited.

Attached: Hemorrhage.jpg (1920x1080, 128.56K)

I saw buffalo bill answering the door to agent (of decay) starling.
Ah talmudvision and hebrewood…..

No BIG as in gobbles down buckets of Falafel and Gyros and looks down on policemen

LOL, in Canada they're patsys for the oil industry and other (((interests))).

tor poster.

Attached: 1b3bd97e8225ba7472e75231438c3603.jpg (640x640, 98.65K)

Attached: yellow.webm (1920x1080, 5M)

shekel protectors protecting (((shekels)))

If true, and not just cheeky kikery, then looks like this Mr Goddard fellow could be a Jewish plant. If true, then guaranteed that if you spoke to him about global kike influence he'd probably feign ignorance.

Anyone know anything more about this individual? This could just be more (((reporting))) of course but do we have a better source?

Oi mate, you gotta loicense for that li'le gerll? Four undred quid fine for that, mate. May the queen n the govna av mercy on you if you let er out without a loicense again. cheerio!

Why are those mercenaries wearing yellow vests as well?