The Sword In The Stone

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Before Barack Obama was elected, he promised to end the war in Afghanistan by 2014.

He also promised to end the Iraq war. Never happened. We’re still in both countries. The war in Afghanistan has cost US taxpayers one trillion dollars and has dragged on for almost 18 years.

The post 9-11 wars combined have cost American taxpayers an astounding $6 trillion dollars. That money could have been spent building a very nice border wall and repairing infrastructure including bridges, highways, airports and hospitals.

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize right out of the gate. He then went on to start wars in Syria and Yemen. He failed to end the war in Iraq completely. He took action in Libya, which resulted in the torture and death of Gaddafi, even though the latter was trying to appease America. Hillary, who enthusiastically voted for the Iraq war, cackled over his death. She probably laughed about what happened at Benghazi, too.

Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in seven countries. He bragged he was ‘good at killing people.’ His drone strikes, including targets in Somalia, were 10 times the amount that took place under his predecessor and fellow war criminal, George W. Bush. Indeed, the Bush crime family’s wars were all based on lies. Obama perpetuated the lies and war.

Donald Trump also promised to end the senseless wars, but after he was elected he continued to carry them on, presumably on the advice of his generals and the military industrial complex. I now heartily applaud him for talking about getting out of Syria altogether. He said it himself—the wars are nonsensical. They are filled with blood and sand, signifying nothing. Let others take care of them; the US should be out of the war business. We need to take care of ourselves.

Trump can also finally end our longest war—the one in Afghanistan. Ironically the Deep State press criticized Trump for carrying out bomb strikes and war, but now they are criticizing him for wanting to end those wars. The Democrats are revealing their true warmongering colors. Many so-called liberals want war!

Various wars in the Middle East have been going on for centuries. Why should the United States get involved? One progressive wrote me and said we need to stay in that region to ‘protect innocent lives.’ It sounds very noble and egalitarian, but it’s wrong-headed. The US is not God and we can’t solve all the problems occurring all over the world.

Did we try to stop Pol Pot? No. Did we try to stop Mao from killing and starving millions? No. Did we try to stop Stalin from murdering and starving millions of people in Ukraine? No. Did we stop dictators in North Korea from killing and imprisoning their own people? No. Apparently the warmongers are selective about which countries get mongered. The Deep State military industrial complex wants perpetual war in places of their own choosing and for too long the presidents have been their puppets.

If Trump can pull the sword of endless war from the stone, he could go down as a great president. Building a wall and ending the Federal Reserve would definitely make him that greatest president ever.

Attached: sword_in_the_stone_trump.jpg (1800x1266, 541.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/landing/secure-the-border-now/?utm_source=dp_youtube_masthead&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=20190104_nationwide_text_djt&utm_content=djt_border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except Trump isn't ending wars.

Found the original.

Attached: end_of_endless_war.jpg (1800x1266, 832.1K)

He's ending US involvement in them, nigger.

Attached: Speak Up.jpg (840x420, 70.56K)

But you know what, this jew is technically right. The yids keep starting wars so there will be no real end for everyone else until we remove every fucking one of his kind.

Every time.

Yes. But they can only do so much when (if) they no longer have the us military taking their marching orders.

I see Ann Coulter is tweeting Ben Garrison cartoons which is pretty remarkable considering Ben is for gassing the jews.

Attached: bad santa.JPG (875x608, 126.82K)

I think Ben might have misunderstood the legend.

Replacing military in syria and afghanistan with Blackwater mercenaries.
Start using your critical thinking skills OP

Attached: 13f805d4e83dd84ba51d089619baee4e95039ab26f46ce04df01d57a4b9b420f.jpeg (480x480, 56.15K)

Nice edits, but I got the real one right here.

Attached: original.png (1800x1266, 3.48M)

Check'd.
There is a….slight difference from a privately owned company of mercenaries, whom are not being paid directly by Our government, and Soldiers of Our Nation, whom are fully paid for by the State.
Yeah Americans are gonna be over there killing and dying, but it will truly be their individual choice. and while yes Blackwater gets tax cuts and sweet contracts for military equipment and missions. It is still a huge difference going from State backed military actions, to privately funded military actions.

Jesus, that's horrible. You're of the leftist mindset aren't you. Not even kikes put explanations like those all over their edits.

People have always taken the piss out of Ben Garrison for putting labels on everything.

Keep stomping the faces of the MEGApede kikes, Ben. You are doing God's work.

Attached: 639e7c5da95d8d64abe2d2514838183861ead88356abacb8e90c90d39a1204c7.png (712x1560 292.26 KB, 1.61M)

Your and your collegues shilling accomplishes apsolutely nothing.
You are a pathetic little worm that can only slightly amuse/annoy us at best. At worst you are simply wasting your time while looking at beauty and truth trying desperately to destroy both.
And failing every single time.

Attached: 03d63191188163c0c653a4705e8db71c05133a023db596bdd358f8998489a100.jpg (880x768 44.62 KB, 972.8K)

Attached: Ben Garrison starter kit.png (2500x798, 234.3K)

Fucking Baste!

Attached: Baste_Magapede.mp4 (1280x720, 1.38M)

Cry harder for me, kikeshill.

Attached: Maximum comfy.png (1000x802, 284.16K)

Finally someone found the original.

Lying faggot OP's trying to besmirch our hero "Gas the Kikes" Garrison with politically correct editing. For shame…

Attached: 1420412810252.gif (300x240, 2.87M)

Hey Ben, just wanted to let you know that I'm a huge fan of your work!

How do you feel about all these shills trying to misrepresent your message?

Attached: 1418015880441.jpg (888x688, 176.15K)

Oy vey.

Attached: EndlessWar.jpg (1800x1266, 1.43M)

We're almost done guys.

Can someone add the finishing touches to this masterpiece?

Attached: combo.png (1800x1266, 3.55M)

The big problem with ending wars is ending jobs.
Defense contractors (i.e bomb making companies, aerospace, etc) will take huge financial losses and lay off workers.
I don't care about those people per se, but can the economy take a trillion(s) dollar hit like that?
Also keep in mind the service industries and supply chains that make money off those defense contracting corporations too.
Think restaurants, parts suppliers, shippers, etc.
It would be a giant chain reaction of job loss and economic shutdown.
What do you replace it with and how quickly could it be done?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (411x85, 89.88K)

All citizens that benefit from wars from Israel to the military industrial complex can take a one way ticket to Israel and get nuked from orbit with the rest of the desert rats. If you can’t survive without being a fucking mercenary you have problems m. Stop importing subhumans. And there will be plenty of jobs for everyone

Please show me one single human being employed by the military jewdustrial complex. As far as I know it's only jews, streetshitters, and soulless cucks who have no problem bleeding their country and race out for their pet projects.

What will happen to the window glaziers if we stop breaking windows?

He already prevented 2 wars that the kikes were excited and ready for and now he's ending our involvement in the middle east.
Sweat harder, you fucking kike.

It's too bad landmines are so much more complicated to build than ballistic missiles or we could simply convert these factories to fortify our southern border.

You are literally this fucking retarded.
1. You haven't even read a goddamn thing that the kike media released.
2. No, he's not.
>>>/reddit/
We don't worship the ZOG emperor here. Go away.

So not actually doing that, got it.

I like this newest Ben Garrison cartoon. (pic related)

Oh yeah and fuck Jannies.

Attached: 1546072778533.png (1000x856, 771.59K)

So blackwater putting this ad out and sending more private contractors in place of the troops withdrawn doesn't count, riiight? Don't expect you to answer the question but I digress.

Attached: IKKFLOHQXNALHOXN6KYPHNYOCY.png (1200x675, 15.81K)

she was postie a selfie user, she's a woman.

she also used to fuck bill maher

Attached: download (4).jpg (183x275, 6.7K)

Why would I do that in the first place? dumbfuck kike.
You didn't get World War 3. You didn't get war with North Korea. Now you're not getting war in Syria/Iran, and they're about to fucking kill all of you.
All because of Trump. I will celebrate the day of your death you hook nosed monster. Die faster.

Wew kikes really hate it when you bring this little fact up, huh?
Trump prevented 2 kike wars and is cutting a third one short and leaving you kikes with your dicks in your hands in front of a horde of angry Muslims and Russians. Deal with it, heebs. You're all going to fucking burn.

>>>/oven/

How about you fuck off instead, subverted redditor.

The one and only thing Trump has done is keeping America out of the new flares in the Middle East, obviously triggered by Israel. We have more braincells that the average reddit voter who can't set apart victories and losses. Wall or not, this was a good thing.

just saw this ad … dude can meme like no other

donaldjtrump.com/landing/secure-the-border-now/?utm_source=dp_youtube_masthead&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=20190104_nationwide_text_djt&utm_content=djt_border

fucking checked

Sounds like you're making death threats directed to Trump's daughter and grandchildren.

Reported to the FBI.

:^)

Attached: 3b9a8938dbdca97638db0bbc40734b4d3ea233227feec657071cae9b02f6a104.jpg (800x453, 43.81K)

Big if good. I'll wait a year, and if we aren't bombing Iran, then I'll say, "You know what Donald? I wouldn't want you near my daughters, but thanks for staying out of sandnigger wars."

Also global reported for threatening Ivanka and her jewish grandkids.

Enjoy Club Gitmo. :^)

Attached: trump-rosh-hashanah.jpg (773x604, 347.99K)

Good, im glad

Attached: The SiTS.jpg (1500x1055, 1.19M)

He still has a single daughter. Marry that girl. Get hammered on Thanksgiving, and go on an anti-Israel tirade just before candied yams hits the plate.

Git ur shit together pol.

hey newfaggot, that's exactly what Ben Garrison does. It's why the edits are 1000 times better than his original lolbertarian garbage.

Attached: shitty BG.jpg (1199x856, 231.2K)

< vote for Hillary
< or at least quit voting for Republicans

Yeah right, kike!

Don't be a fool. Women are trash.

Tiffany is fucking really weird ugly.

WOMEN
ARE
TRASH
#MGTOW

then we should go to war with bad guys like china instead of good guys like taliban

sage for blumpf