Women now run the CIA

Women now hold the top positions at the CIA
CIA Director Gina Haspel has named Cynthia "Didi" Rapp deputy director for analysis, making her the agency's top analyst.

>It's the first time all three directorates have been headed by women. The CIA work force is now almost 50 percent women, said a U.S. intelligence official.

archive.vn/r0jXc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/all-three-cia-directorates-will-now-be-headed-women-n954956

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x875, 473.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

securityintelligence.com/representation-of-women-in-cybersecurity-remains-stagnant-despite-recent-efforts-to-balance-the-scales/
archive.vn/VsLej
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/female-spies-a-rare-species-at-the-australian-secret-intelligence-service/news-story/90eda9005787a4d7b4e5dddf45de57f4
archive.vn/lxivE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rofl good fucking grief 🤦🏻‍♂️

muh diversity

Hmm, if the communists take control of the CIA, what happens then

That explains why they've been so inept lately.

They are simply the visible figureheads. Does anyone think that the real power behind these entities is APPOINTED by ELECTED officials without permission from those who are UNELECTED and UNAPPOINTED by the American people?

Once it hits 70% we will watch the CIA collapse. I see the pro active response of the destruction of the U.S government. Once it fails all who allowed the lead up to this should be tried for treason.

This. Women are laughably incompetent and excel only at what they are biologically fit to do. This means bad new for the CIA, and good news for us.

YES, THAT'S THE MAIN PROBLEM: WOMEN

Attached: OES.png (225x225, 49.85K)

Diversity is good. I don't see any problem with it.

we literally a nanny state now

SLAY GURL MMHMMM

kek

when's tranny state?

Trump always appoints women to the bureaus that he thinks are useless shit, like the UN and the Department of Education

Attached: e79.jpg (1200x880, 89.39K)

Good.

I don't know if it's "good news," women are bloodthirsty maniacs

Because the CIA doesn’t pay shit in comparison to the contractors they hire. A woman will stay , keep them gov. benefits, men will go get the big check with the Security Company

Trials are a waste of time. You get much better, longer-lasting results from simply wiping out anyone who was against you. See Cambodia for a good recent example or North Korea further back.

No, Trump appoints women because he knows they will uphold the postwar order.

You're both wrong. Trump appoints anyone because someone he thinks is cool said it was a good idea. Trump doesn't give a shit about anything.

Cunt Intelligence Agency is perferrable than it just being a bunch of fucked up Mason-Zionist pedos tbh. All hale the new age of Kali!

Attached: kali yuga vedda india race mixing.jpg (1542x4668, 2.75M)

All these ugly newfags who still don't know what the CIA actually is. It's 99% media, shitposting, perception control. These chicks are essentially the same women running Hollywood.

= Central Casting

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x500, 52.31K)

The information operations (propaganda) center is still open.

Attached: CIA National Clandestine Service Org Chart.png (438x620, 152.78K)

Of course they do! I have always suspected that behind every powerful organization, there's a women, secretly holding the strings, pulling on them every time the puppets get out of line.

Attached: cia niggers.webm (640x360, 366.75K)

This should be good news for us, CIA will go the way of the dodo

kek. Remember when Ted Cruz hired an African division CIA contracter memonics inc. to shill memes during the election. It wasn't impressive.

Attached: ted cruz soros.jpg (600x517, 45.53K)

Attached: Baste_maga_meme.webm (255x255, 13.89K)

No one likes you Jew.

Attached: trump mega butthurt.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

No one likes you jew

Now all we need to do is to collectively grow a pair of balls and start actually hitting back at the monsters that are murdering our race.

What's with the out of control Trumpniggers today?

Attached: Trump_is_my_President.webm (960x540, 14.3M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder they're full of bronies.
Working there must be like being a nanny at a day-care center.

So to be clear here: Now that mossad has had the activities of their puppet organization, Skull & Bones, exposed and given too much publicity vis a vis their project manchild at Hasbro/Marvel/etc, they are now shifting which organization runs the CIA from the Skull & Bones to the Order of the Eastern Star. Now, instead of a group of incompetent treasonous pedophile men, the CIA will be run by a group of treasonous pedophile women. Progress!

Kek.

This explains everything.

The fuck are you talking about toy collector?

We sweden nao

This is the best news I have heard on Zig Forums in years.

Attached: no brain nigger monkey.jpg (990x682, 49.4K)

nigger the women that are high up in politics and the intel communities are occultist communists

RIP incels. They're coming for you.

Good riddance. Now we need Mossad to become 50% women as well.

Kikes have really decided to let the US down the toilet, didn't they…

That's very bad news for the CIA. A new milestone of incompetence has been reached.

your meme a shit

Kali is literally peak degeneracy and represents the absolute feminine principle lel. Also the age of the Jew.

Attached: 26092018210234.jpg (800x800, 87.49K)

*women
cold, ruthless bitches who will torture a man to death to protect their own?
sounds fine to me.

What if this was allowed to happen BECAUSE women are easier to manipulate

Wasn't John Brennan an honest-to-God communist?

It's basic biblical prophecy. Putting women and children in charge is a curse from God, see Isaiah 3.

weird, at least 2 of the women are jewish… how strange

This is probably totally irrelevant. If I were an agency like the CIA, and my main interest was having complete intelligence, secrecy, and freedom to operate how I want, the last thing I’d need would be to have to worry about my director being replaced on a whim by whomever the proles have put in office. That’s the law though, that’s how it’s set up, so how do I circumvent that inconvenience? Simple. Move the center of power elsewhere (multiple elsewheres even). Let the director be the useless figurehead, the public face and the potential scapegoat if things get hairy, but nothing more. An organization like the CIA is absolutely capable of this.
My point being I really suspect this is how it works, and it’s not worth your time or mine to worry about these dumb cunts because they’re likely nothing more than a public front, while the actual person(s) running the operations remain unknown. Fuck, the ones calling the shots may not even be technically part of the agency itself but it sure as shit isn’t someone whose name you can google in 5 seconds and whose job is so vulnerable.

Sadly this

Just wait until it is announced they are being disbanded.

Lol, the Central Intel Agency is going to be run into the ground by womyn. Shills btfo

Better men than Trump have tried. This is what they killed Kennedy for

The CIA's a shadow of its former self.

the Commies have been in control of the CIA since before 1947, back in the OSS, when faggot Will Bill Donovan stacked half of his deck with Soviet moles.

CIA doesn't work and it never has. Russians fly circles around Langley and lap them. yet another reason to disband CIA. shit man, America would be better off if we fired all 36,000 glow niggers and outsourced our intelligence to Russia. Russia already steers us like cattle nyways.

Translator's note: Russians is a codename for Jews and Israel

They seem to be pretty effective at smuggling drugs, weapons, and slaves.

I wonder how many of these women have trump derangement syndrome. The CIA is partially responsible for the current state of the media, and it's gotta come from somewhere.

I'm a bit worried that the morons at HQ still think global warming is a national security threat… Clueless dullards

They sure fooled you goyim. You thought they were spies. Seems they are more INTELLIGENT than most people. And CENTRAL… point in the circle… ha ha ha!

Attached: bilko.png (284x177, 54.84K)

My thoughts exactly. They're probably gonna fuck and release their secret plans or something.

Good. That means cianiggers will be even worse at their jobs of trying to dismantle the republic and turn this country into a jewtopia.

Are wordfilters back? Does israel get wordfiltered to russia or is this guy retarded?

Attached: e6f4101cb99aaa6e00218f0904027552d97d1641e55315930f19e71d139d9004.png (1182x956, 725.39K)

It's probably his first day on the job.

Cunts in America

No wonder they're so terrible at their jobs.

Attached: I came here to laugh at you.png (469x480, 273.14K)

It's not hard to break the law when it doesn't apply to you.

securityintelligence.com/representation-of-women-in-cybersecurity-remains-stagnant-despite-recent-efforts-to-balance-the-scales/
archive.vn/VsLej
Can't seem to find numbers on the CIA itself, but Australia is essentially a cultural province of the US, has a situation with very similar numbers, and again this 10% figure pops up.
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/female-spies-a-rare-species-at-the-australian-secret-intelligence-service/news-story/90eda9005787a4d7b4e5dddf45de57f4
archive.vn/lxivE
Once again, using a government agency as a welfare service, with women filling whichever fluff roles they can, "policy", "resources", etc, without actually doing anything useful. Can you imagine the bickering and catfighting of these harpies over important security issues echoing down the hall from the conference room, as John Smith tries to keep his head down and do all the analyzing/field operations/real work?

They're also immoral, which is why jews are a matriarchy. You will never get fairness and mercy from a woman.

If anything, the newline should say: 'America's media are now ruled by several jewess'.

But that 1% that just seems like they can start a coup , topple a government, collect a CIA & FBI check and are buried so deep it takes over a year to dig them out

Attached: F943B928-76D4-4409-8B3B-D97627F5D824.png (786x486, 339.17K)

Attached: cia women wars twitter.png (586x596, 304.46K)

Kikes run the CIA. Let the feminists eat them, I say. Trump is a god damn genius.

Attached: women feelings bitch feminism logic.jpg (541x601, 33.32K)

He saw what one whore did to the state department, he's Samsoning the CIA. kek

YOU FOOLS!
Its the jews that run the CIA and always have!

Bro, look at Pompeo's interns. It's all fucking girls. LOL, the future is female until China kills us all.

Attached: 1920px-Mike_Pompeo_with_Department_of_State_Summer_Interns_-_2018_(43952374221).jpg (1920x434, 245.01K)

It's all right the CIA has sucked at HUMINT for two decades in a row, it is now going to get demonstrably worse.

And besides, don't niggers like bitches in charge?

Attached: Bix Nood MUH DIK.jpg (605x383, 88.72K)

This isn't good news for us.

I doubt they have any power.
It's just a political facade for the CIA, kind of like a front company.

If only back then they realized that all they needed to do to kill these alphabet agencies was to make the whole staff women

This. It doesn't even matter what their plans are, they're going to run everything to the ground. Hopefully they check their privilege so a black muslim jewish trans otherkin refugee with one limb and downs syndrome can run the CIA, because diversity is our strength.

Attached: CEO Barbie.jpg (1500x2249, 364.69K)

CUNTS IN ACTION

What a fucking cum dumpster attention whore.

Paul Ryan, you still asking my family to get me rto work your campaign for you?

You losers are certainly putting a lot of effort into show me how much you don't like me. Should I cry, or just laugh as you run away from me, because you think your games will actually hold something over my head?

I wasn't even in Arizona in June, so that game failed.

CIA director is a political position, not one with real power.

DUp is a racist and hates wamen tho, fuck nazis

Attached: final shitpost.png (1066x868 27.4 KB, 1.02M)

danny coulson can fix this he is the master

Do these niggers think because a woman is in charge that women collectively run the CIA?

All one needs to do is look at any major city. They're all corrupt shit-holes of inefficiency, diversity, progressive ideals etc. The only thing keeping them from completely imploding is a bloated police force that strong-arms the will of the government. If the Federal government and intelligence forces are diversified the same as them, this country is going to get much worse very fast, but at the same time the government is going to become twentyfold more incompetent. Nothing will get done, spending will become exponentially worse, we'll lose our secrets to places like Israel and China much more often, new absurd laws will be passed etc. Let them out white men. White men are why the US government was able to entangle the rest of the world and get them under some semblance of control. Without that foundational element, the whole system crumbles. White men are the backbone of success.

One of the reasons you leftards can't meme is because in your egalitarian delirium you think that conditions for ridicule apply indiscriminately and just deflecting shit back at your opposition will be somehow effective.

t. butthurt shill that is sad trump got women in there first and so deflects attention.

What fucking president ever hasn't picked people that way? One of their underlings/controllers/handlers tells them who to select and why it's a good idea, they beleive it, then they select that person.. Take your butthurt to 4chon where you'll fit in better.

My thoughts exactly. I can't wait until they fuck up and we get a leak of whatever MK Ultra is now called.

Meaning that CIA is guaranteed to fail at everything.
Women are tools. Not people.

What can go wrong!

[Spoiler] The Best we can hope for is that they're High-T trannies and can make a decent decision or two.[/spoiler]
They'll just end up going after rapist trumpanaugh.