Boomer family member is asking about q

How do I show him it isn't real?

Attached: Q?.jpg (400x400, 6K)

Take a trip down to the border and note the lack of a secret wall and the ocean of beaners flowing through?

it's dirty but viable tactic, simply show him the large number of saved q screen shots and all the dissent against q from this board, it will push the idea that q may be just a jewish shill into the family members mind

Boomers literally can't process the idea that a jew can lie.

Just say Alex Jones invented it (he did) and then it got out of control and started stealing memes from people who don't believe in 9/11 online.

Zoomers literally can't process the idea that a jew with a swastika can lie.

Jonestein didn't even it, but he's who launched it into the mainstream.

Attached: 36cc23b8f876b47e81ddf0cbc9cbfa15c8facd77f7b1c8fbffc52ebc4cabda31.jpg (1347x766, 204.77K)

Who the fuck taught you how to use an image board?

Show him the early stuff from cuckchan where he was caught namefagging under several names and made false predictions when specifically asked for one

Are you sure you aren't thinking of AnonFrank?

Show him Street Fighter 3

You can't prove a negative. Q must be proven to be a real gov't insider, or he is a LARP.

It's not up to you to prove he's fake, or to even assert he's fake. You have to ask him where his evidence is that he really is who he says he is.

No he isn't. You're making shit up to slide the forum. Fuck off and die.

I had the same thing happen.
I told him that Q was a boomer meme and that me called him a fag on a Taiwanese Leather Tanner forum.

QTDDTOT, kike.

Yeah, weren't QAnon/Frank/Anon5/ZAnon all the same person or group of people doing the psyop? If OP shows his uncle how many times they had to try before something stuck, that should do the trick.

Reported for being 12.

You're never getting those ten dollars back.

Attached: Barbara Streisand Beach Homes hSA6Pmlyy56l.jpg (594x390, 112.19K)

Frank is apparently anti-Q, and jealous that a LARP that was even more autistic than his took off.

You should unironically kill yourself.

what's q?

Reminder that Zig Forums literally never has a solid/reasonable argument against Q.

How do you function in the world being this gullible? Do you have a caretaker?

Like I haven’t seen this script before.

Then I'm sure you have an argument against it. Let's hear it.

Was Hillary Clinton arrested on October 30, 2017, as Q promised?
Is Angela Merkel Hitler's secret daughter, or at least part of the "Hilter bloodline"?

Attached: Oct 30.jpg (1093x385, 58.01K)

a letter in the alphabet.
sometimes it is instead a live action role play, apparently.

So its the 5th. No arrests? Duh.

Q and Trump were created in order to stop the very real coup that was going to happen to HRC and it worked. The cowards in the US instead of taking action are expecting someone else to do it for them like the cowards they are.

At this point the entire military both active and not active, the cops, and pretty much everyone who works for government have failed their oaths and the American people.

Why do you think I care? Why do you think I (or anyone) would believe or give weight to anyone’s predictions? Why is that mutually exclusive to you? I’m saying your piece of evidence is weak and the discussion never moves past this point on this board. There are thousands of other Q posts, yet you are only interested in that one. I find that odd.

L A R P I N G

Because that was one of the first Q posts. That supposed impending arrest was the foundation of the entire LARP.

Attached: 8e2be0df77dde55714f005d8e6d6d12f4d894c839684f6109bcbc558dc6770da.png (1080x785, 1.49M)

And more recent post said that aliens are real or some shit. This doesn’t make all of the original arrangements of words in the other posts less interesting. I can understand the lack of curiousity from anyone outside the USA though. The only real thing of value I’ve seen come of it is the original research done into connections between people and topics mentioned in posts that would have otherwise gone uninvestigated. Keeps autists busy but nothing actionable really.

It should have been obviously fake to begin with to anyone with at least the IQ of a sub-saharan African, but the fact that those promised arrests never happened should be more than enough for anyone to realize it's not a real insider. There's no excuse for following it or finding any of it interesting, aside from as a case study in the mental defects of boomers.

Attached: Q autist.jpg (2600x1951, 694.38K)