ISRAEL CAN'T WAIT GOY

U.S. SENATE’S FIRST BILL, IN MIDST OF SHUTDOWN, IS A BIPARTISAN DEFENSE OF THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT FROM BOYCOTTS

(1/2)

archive.fo/wdsiB

Attached: schumaiii-1546722538.png (1440x720, 168.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAA6KXd1PNE
youtube.com/watch?v=KHkKjHAbUoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

wew, now this is shilling OP, sage for faggot thread

At least I have muh freedoms, MAGA.

kike

You fucking things will say anything won't you?

Attached: Israel_in_US_politics.webm (640x360, 10.15M)

Gas kikes, nuke israel.

Attached: (((Kentucky))) Stands With Israel, Why Doesn't Sen Rand Paul-nZCNxPJclUI.mp4 (1280x720, 7.22M)

You're not getting gas, kike. You're getting axes, shovels, and sledgehammers. We're gonna pogrom your kind like it's the second century AD.

global report

This video pisses me off. Israel doesnt do a fucking thing to keep us safe. All they fucking do is drag us into fucking wars that kill off our young. Fuck Israel. Evil fucking bastards.

WTF I love Rand Paul now

Our loyal Hebrew friends and allies

Attached: USS LIBERTY 05.jpg (562x500, 78.99K)

Attached: Jewish voting.webm (426x240, 4.62M)

If only I could see that/do that in my lifetime.

Tell me which mutual defense pact we're in with Israel because if they're not in one with us, they're not our ally.

Attached: 7bb7c914b3ea5d7c804b9ebbbde06b25b236bd6caa471496ff840cf7a8718a5c.png (1254x724, 1.33M)

Lobbying is very profitable and an easy way to turn few millions spent on ads and campaign donations into billions in foreign aid, military aid, regulatory safety, tax breaks, bailouts, etc. Politics is a racket.

Why even get mad? The guy was clearly mocking the proles by having them scream their little throats out.

Pacts do not an ally make. To be an ally, both nations must enter into an alliance. Like NATO.

Of course they're going to try and push this. Doubtful Trump will sign it though. Doing so would give grounds for them to attempt impeaching and removing him under the guise of him 'breaking the law to not boycott israel'. Fucking hate these kikes and wish they would get glassed.

Pre-emptive posting because you know it's coming.

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (1024x843 208.53 KB, 314.29K)

yeah, you need a pogrom

almost like they're doing this on purpose to show just how fucking evil and diametrically opposed to the interests of those who elected them they are

try harder next time, maybe you'll get my (You)

Almost? What is it gonna take to convince you?

Attached: download-5.jpeg (301x168 9.89 KB, 8.18K)

Even if this was helping an actual ally it would be unconstitutional.

Nations do not have allies. Globalization does

It's not helping any allies, it's helping Israel.

Are THEY trying to ban boycotting because they remember what they did to SA?

They have that much power, might as well use it. It's to the point where they have to come up with new problems to solve

I can't even be bothered to read this shit. It was written by a democrat partisan. Give me a bullet point fact list, not a blog post from a democrat monkey.

vid related

Yes you are

It seems logical that all senators and congressman that knowingly vote for a blatantly unconstitutional bill, could be sued in court.
any law fags still left on this garbage site?

BASED GOP

The only way to achieve victory is by violence.
Kill the kikes. Kill them for existing.

You first.

If it is passed unanimously whilst the budget still fails. Perhaps it can be used as effective propaganda.

Are you daft? If there was any chance of that, it'd been done decades ago.

Of course.

Just like how we can use the wall and that 30 billion.

Where can I find youtube video of this and the montana bitch. want to show normies.

Attached: 82ece56fbfea7b48d46401534e42222af1cfc59c3e0f0997f7ef5976cc9cda8a.png (396x276, 10.87K)

Nuke Israel. Nuke DC. Obliterate them all. I don't care anymore. They are one in the same. THEY DON'T REPRESENT US. Enough is enough.

There are no governments. They are ALL now just facades for jewish tyranny. Ask the French – they seem to understand. And at least they're doing something about it.

The bill doesn't even have anything to do with Americans. The bill is about trying to use diplomacy for the Arab league (not American) to stop boycotting Israel

I am constantly amazed at just how disgusting these people are. Come Armageddon, come. At this point, any normalfaggots who still don't get it are just as evil as the perpetrators - they all deserve to drown in flames.

It's literally anti-Israel disinformation though

except the burgers who lose their government jobs and contracts for not sucking israeli's cock.

It's about Arab League boycotts.

I was going to quote the same thing. The country is so fucked it's not funny. Who is going to save us?

I love rand and i will vote for him forever. gas the kikes, race war now.

Gosh, why are americans so obsessed with israel and let them do whatever they want to them, I wonder why.

Attached: second-coming.jpg (700x215, 236.23K)

CUFI - RAND PAUL TARGET ADS
youtube.com/watch?v=VAA6KXd1PNE
youtube.com/watch?v=KHkKjHAbUoM

Attached: 85f24c0acd27ec41820c19247366d3758fcc4be661702ea76f4638034164ee74.gif (256x264, 8.28K)

Attached: nNbf707n3.jpg (615x890, 66.49K)

HAHA

FUCKING SAVED! THIS IS GREAT user

Jew here. We are the biggest friend America have. Without us America would not be where it is now. So it is obvious that America supports us and protect our interests.

LoL butthurt.

Thank you. I think it is not the jews who are the enemy of freedom.

10/10

Attached: coincidence.webm (1280x720 887.29 KB, 8.86M)

Yes, that's the problem.

I can hardly wait until this meme is flipped. They only push it until they have a complete enough plan to confidently destroy a nation, then they switch sides, hide in shadows and let the golem go to work. It took from about 1919 til 1933 for them to introduce hitler to guide germany into destruction. 1905 until 1917 to do it to russia. Thats 14 years for a society which figures out approximately whats going on, 12 years for a larger one that didn't understand so much. How long for the US? Someday people will wake up and realize theyve been betrayed in a multigenerational nightmare they participated in and brought about. Some will accept that, others will be too weak to fathom and will instead yield to the empire of money. So be it. Either way, god knows.

But Peterson, Sargon and the rest of the faggot alt-right are protectors of free speech. I mean they've been REEEEing about a private companies policy for weeks now. Surely they'll say something when it's the fucking GOVERNMENT that's infringing on free speech, r-right?

Ive read your books. I know what you think of others and what you think of yourself. Even if it were true, you fail to realize that all of gods creation is purposefull. Just because the birds can all be killed by humans does not mean that it is the will of hashem. You have some significant destortion in the perversion of texts purveyed by despots. It should be plain to see but I suppose it is god's will to end as it will.

Filtered and reported.

how are things in your parallel universe otherwise, user?

Just kill yourselves. You wouldn't be useful even as meatshield footsoldiers for the fourth reich.

Hurrah for this bill. All anti-semites can go to hell.

Because America is a plutocracy. Whoever has money, rules.

Compare to the Christian age, where jews were safely apartheid in ghettos away from the good people. They didn't worship money over Christ.

Kill yourself semite lover.

fuck israel

Full retard / lazy shill.

bump

What the fuck is this even?

"Democracy" hahahaha

Don't worry, we won't forget you when parasite removal is on the menu.

Attached: 3033e32feab3a4a04ce80f86678c0047458638e8fe00e3abe8f661673d5d494b.gif (463x463, 175.06K)

Unless you're actually proud of being subhuman "alt-right"-er then I don't know why you'd be upset. Peterson 100% represents the faggoty alt-right views. And he was vocal about a bill that suited his agenda, he's got a massive hardon for jews which is why he's said fuck all about this. He doesn't care about "free speech". He cares about speech that suits his queer alt-right agenda.

Here you go:
(1) Rubio literally cannot stop sucking AIPAC's dick, along with many other republicans.

You don't care about the white race, you care about racism that suits your queer jew obsession.

Is that all it takes to get in? Seems like a pretty big group.

Whoever resents Jesus is closer to jews than to whites. They have no reason to fear you, because all non christians bundle under their banner.

r/the_don will still support this

Brown people. What progress they have brought.

Cool, now back to /r/the_zionald faggot.

When did I say Peterson has a free speech agenda? I literally said the exact opposite. Learn to read moron.

Attached: Cuckservative Traitors.jpg (4144x4192 3.36 MB, 3.05M)

Dont wew me you fucking slimey jew

Im gonna feed your family grenades.