What now?

30 year old doomer here;

I've been here for a while, quite a long time actually, ever since the exodus, since before the exodus. That being said, Zig Forums feels… small these days. With Patreon shutting people out, and twitter lynch mobs on the rise, the complete destruction of free expression at the hands of major (((financial companies))) like mastercard and visa…

It feels like we're barely an aggregation site these days. Two weeks ago youtube changed their algorithms to delist redpilled and conservative speakers, and in general it feels like we're losing. What can we do? The masses are starting to wake up, but (((they))) have finally started becoming competent in preventing us from speaking.

Where online is it that we should be congregating? Discord? Gab was just deplatformed, and even parts of the bitcoin exchanges have revealed themselves to be completely owned by the semites.

How do we fight? I feel like we might have gotten to the point where it's time to take on tactics that are more… decidedly islamic, in order to get any sort of justice or recognition. What do we do now? Where do we go? I want advice.

Attached: 77ff2085caab44e510d5e0476d92b6fa683a5770457e0e960756c823495fb979.jpg (1806x1065, 88.47K)

Kill yourself.

People who like that and Warhammer 40k have always confused me.

I think the appeal of 40k is the depth. It's like enjoying history of a world with an unlimited supply of history and detail where you can find compelling stories no matter where you are in it, and where all the stories are meaningful. You can have no-name nobodies on planets no one has heard of that still save millions of lives through their heroism.

It's about having something worth fighting for.

I recommend listening to the 'all guardsman party' if you're curious.

Attached: 1537767466241.jpg (217x232, 12.19K)

I have a hard time believing you have been here that long, just because you wrote up a faggy OP that adds nothing of value to the conversation and one that maybe not verbatim, but gets posted here at least once every two days.

I watch the numbers of Zig Forums a lot and I think they are vastly inflated. I feel like there might, maybe, be 100 people here…that is about it. It has been a lot worse in terms of having discussions since the shutdown with the transformers over the holidays. I am not sure what to do…I am going to keep doing my thing until I can't do it anymore. I am also puzzled by what is going on on Zig Forums since it used to be more of a thriving community even two weeks ago and now it is like a ghost town.

Been here awhile myself OP. The best thing you can do is to keep posting here and keep the dream alive online as much as possible. Keep sharing Info with other anons on here and spread redpills across the internet as much as you can until it all finally dies and they kick us off. Then once that point comes try to continue a Zig Forums approved lifestyle as much as possible. Stay /fit/ eat right, if you meet a white women try to have a white family, become a good marksman, self educate yourself, become as independent as possible and of course spread redpills IRL to your friends and family.

The sad thing is this post is 100% spot on.

Attached: 6333d04ae94b575bc05e573e69ed366c09c97a91.jpg (900x864, 154.32K)

You're alone. I'm alone. We're all alone. And that's the best possible logistical set-up right now. The kikes can't predict what the lone aryan does. You can't infiltrate the solitary rebellious mind. Look at Bowers, look at Roof. Feds or not, the reason they got their rounds on target was because there was no FBI agent tugging their strings. They were alone when they did their attacks. The white equivalent of the sandnigger suicide bomber. Take it from a man who's done combat deployments, you can fight off a Taliban strike team. But you can only absorb a Taliban suicide bomber. You can't stop an individual who's been pushed past his breaking point, and only wants to see the blood of his enemies before he gasps his last. You can only absorb him, and mitigate him. I'm not advocating violence, but every man has his breaking point. Things are going to get interesting as we start to reach ours.

This is exactly what's been bothering me. It's so quiet here, and nu/pol/ is shilled 24/7. The kikes have figure out how, to a degree, we operate. We're not producing memes any more, we're not the powerhouse we used to be. I'm trying to figure out where the hell every one has gone, and how I can go there. I've been doing my part on discord, but I really do miss the discussions we used to have here. We've been fractured into a million different communities, how do we fix it?

compared to the basements most of us autists seem to end up in… yeah, they are. And yeah, starwars has been nutered, but the kikes are having trouble with 40k.

You're a gay Mexican

This place got split hard during the midterms. Hasn't been the same since

That's a British soldier on a British Bulldozer.

It's almost like the government shutdown correlates with the board losing its momentum.
kys

oof

Not sure there is a fix. We'd have to figure out what went wrong first. From my perspective the kikes (with a few exceptions) seem to have mostly withdrawn, as well as the 'think tanks' that used to graft off the site. I think part of this is because the CIANiggers realized we were no longer interested in Alt-Kike 'personalities' meaning that we didn't really want kikes ruling over us. So the funding got dumped for the site and for think tank analysis and manipulation. I think part of this was the scads of pro race mixing kike shills as well who left when we started to develop a harder stance towards not race mixing.

I'm just hoping that the more (((they))) push people out of regular social media, the more people will congregate here.

I feel like this government shut down might last for months, and like the yellow jackets in France may actually be getting something done, but I miss the 'us' that used to be here. The last big hit we had was the npc meme.

Honestly, the best thing for them to do at this point, I think would be to shut down 4chan… forcing the shills to expose themselves. How long before the banks burn?

Attached: 1542304170215.png (1500x1552, 608.72K)

That is an interesting point. I remember there is one base in the southern USA that most of the internet traffic from the CIA glowniggers travels out of…someone analyzed the highest users of Reddit and that mil base was the number one ISP users of all Reddit so it was a total psyop…which might be exactly like you suggest what happened here as well.

The 'shitted' meme was actually very good at getting the race-mixing nigger memes out of here, it's stronger than has been given credit for… but it seems to have stopped on /nu/pol and I don't know why… there's still blacked threads on nu/pol/ but the shitted counter-meme seems to have vanished.

It could be that with this shut down, we might see more honest traffic on the board again? Hopefully it'll last long enough for us to regain some footing.

Your perspective is kinda off In my opinion, I think they just D&C'rd this place so hard during the midterms that they made sure we were no longer a thriving community.

IDK…the 'yellow vest CIANigger color revolution' has bothered me since its inception…it is so Egyptian Spring I am just waiting for the 'muslim brotherhood' to take over in France.

Attached: CIA Color_Revolutions_Map missing France.png (348x207, 21.33K)

Violence. Kill as many kikes as you can. That is what must be done.

I hope you guys are correct. How much traffic is just automated now? The bots are pretty amazing now.

lol pathettttttiiiic attempt to dissemble bro

Attached: 00b2a4a5d64c53b44d8d8bf6d1449bc6b1ee7b6a7aafe3026ac71880724dedd7.jpg (620x827 111.2 KB, 80.42K)

The autists and power memers were drained off by the q-larp. The jews have them circle jerking over worthless crumbs and making esoteric memes that are meaningless to anyone not in their retarded cult.

Attached: images-39.jpeg (257x196, 4.44K)

I am going to stay with my family and protect what I love. The kikes are going to throw every living person on the planet at us to exterminate us and I don't want to be seperated from my family when the waves of human detritus start coming.

Even if they did, I don't think that would be a loss for us. It would be a loss for France, but finally represent a real threat for the (((bankers))) to focus on that isn't us. It would also serve as an example to other european nations. We need one western nation to properly disintegrate at this point, I think, if we're to make any meaningful headway.

No idea, learning algorithms are likely heavily invested for the purpose of divide and conquor.

id say 80% of the volume is bots or shills. i argue with them almost all day everyday its lolz but they are super retarded. very easy to spot because they talk like cartoons but chinese rip offs

Leaving the web should be on the way toward everybody's goal, so maybe the emptiness is a good thing.

Attached: armyofdiapers.jpg (600x872, 46.98K)

It is a 'revolution' and it has a 'color' associated with it. By definanition that makes it a 'color revolution' but what makes it CIA controlled is the fact that big business has not altered any of its operations in France…when there is a REAL REVOLUTION businesses withdraw and protect their assets and infrastructure.

Check'd. Buy ammunition boys. If they come for you, do some damage. We need more memes, real ones, new ideas. And we need a fall-back plan, for if we do lose the West. I submitted Operation Moon Rune a few weeks back, but got very little traction.

Still think it's potentially a very good idea.

I lurk less frequently due to chodemonkey's unwilligness to ban resource-burning sliders and drumpf-spammers. Kampfy did nothing wrong except the wordfilters

I thought a bunch of jews scurried off.

80% is too many. How does one defeat such relentless mindlessness?

Attached: 1537375075894.jpg (500x500, 30.06K)

You noticed that as well? I noticed a huge departure of kikes.

Testosterone comes from cholesterol and fats, not protein.

It makes me wonder if it is like rats leaving a sinking ship or something.

What was Operation Moon Rune, I can't remember that one.

that happens in nigger countries where ppl will burn down food factories and transportation. not in civil society, they are only burning the banks, which is only symbolic because all the banking happens online and the ppl know that. its basically just smashing the windows on a car but its annoying. they arent working and giving their money away and the fact that all the new coverage isnt at all like the arab spring where both sides were cheering and there was massive reporting on it much of the yellow vest riots are black out just like the throwing out of the cunt korean president. thats actual revolution and thats how u cant tell. i can that u are a fedora intellect. plz progress forward from the superficial "knowledge" that you posses and start reading the law and history

Attached: 922287839a09166db433a7c11c78689f2706b874e418e1019c3388f51cfb1bc4.jpg (637x284 1.46 MB, 24.57K)

whoa calm down user
nice try bot

Attached: 1544212131745.jpg (1280x745, 146.4K)

Run a few more cycles of tren nigger. You're still too intelligent.

good analysis. I believe yellow vest to be legit, because:
1. Macron was first choice for jews. A Rothschild candidate. Why would they want to replace him? No need, because he is their puppet anyway.
2. No media coverage in europe. It is very superficial at last. Jews control media. Remember that.
3. Jews said, that they want to see lethal force by police against the protesters, before it is too late. What does this tell you?
4. Yellow vest movements in other countries in europe are quickly quelled.

Think about that, user

Suck it bot.

I could do some more reading, that is true. But if you can't recognize that it is significant that not one single big business or manufacturer bothered to prep for 'revolution' then it isn't just me who needs to do some reading. Did you watch much of the protests? Did you notice how they were all staged in on very small coordinated staged areas of the city? It is like everyone still needed 'permission' to hold a revolution. And It isn't just because they are 'civilized' (it is because they are staged); half or more of the population of France is third world shithole people who literally drink with the same hand they wipe their shit with…or fuck the tailpipes of cars in a 'sexual emergency' and something like 20% of them don't have permanent housing. If there was to be a real revolution people would be starving in the streets.

Attached: dude wipes his butt and drinks from same hand.jpg (480x360, 10.64K)

wut does that even mean. whos a nigger here? those arent selfies.

see this thing is broken and retarded, random fit posts llol

Attached: 3990637101c06cda41fab4af7fc51fad9aa85e2ecb60a3e30b8215405a5d2324.png (375x293, 118.64K)

{rolling eyes} it is a bot user

Stay mad faggot.

Operation moon rune… i wrote the proposal down, I'll post it again.

It's about utilizing the declining birth rates of Taiwan and Japan to create white ethnic enclaves inside of those countries. No one will be mad if a bunch of industrious whites move in, and start building things, and those countries are also relatively independent from global kikery.

They don't give a fuck about racism, and having extra people who aren't fuckwads to build their economy would be something they desire. After a time, we'd be able to gain enough power to start promoting the adoption of american style 2A rather than the noguns asian attitudes.

Those nations, because they straddle the Chinese sphere of influence and the American sphere of influence are in a unique position over the next century to avoid economic annexation by either.

It's an option that, while many here oppose it, I think could merit some significant thought. Imagine if we could get ten thousand whites to move to rural taiwan together and establish independent enclaves. Taiwan doesn't give a fuck if you're racist against blacks and arabs. Neither does Japan, and neither the USA or China will directly intervene because doing so would risk the other taking issue with it.

Attached: Taiwan.png (660x894, 186.53K)

lol i like THIS bot

Attached: e1d8c717c584df001ad2e6ebe649cbc6ac7dc89a04443d329a1d9baf2d75c0e6.jpg (700x393, 47.88K)

That might work…we are going to need to try all different manner of things in order to survive. What do you think about Russia?

I actually chuckled a couple times too. I had to flex my fake muscles while I laughed (solidarity).

The Japanese and other bugmudmen are even more racist than us. You dumb nigger.

MY BROTHERS
For you are my brothers.
I offer you the only solution, if truth be known.

Here's the situation in [current year]. Starting in 2024, the demographics of the United States will be such that "The Right" will never win another major election. ever. We know this because people vote with their ethnicity and white people are swiftly becoming a minority. There's a whole science behind it but basically it means that voting our way out won't help us.
But you knew all that already.
It means we have two choices: Militarize soon (and possibly die in the attempt) or simply fade in a wimper.

WHAT DO I MEAN BY MILITARIZE
I mean we need to get out in real life and start taking over real things. The first step of course is to organize. We continue to talk about moving to the NorthWest (in some form) or to a small municipality where we can vote in our own and make a bloc. We need to start meeting people irl. Start a cell-network of anons who don't know eachother, who don't know anything but that bankers, lawyers, jews, and .gov's need to be targeted. Start participating in raids. Plan well, use OPSEC. Start soon. Get a crew together, start doing small gigs and don't get caught. Practice fighting the ZOG so that when the time comes (and it is coming) you're hardened and ready to fight.

A lot of plans focus on centralizing our base, be it Moonrune, or NF, Butler Plan, Main Endeavor, what have you. I think that moving to Iowa/Washington/Oregon is the best option, just because if it's a Civil War that happens, it'll be A) easily supported by russia and B) 95% white already. Iowans and most of WA/OR are ready for us, it's just the cities that are pozzed. C) is that most White Nationalists know of some form of the Northwest Initiative (Hell, even Jefferson State or Cascadia have some popularity).

We can create municipalities from these voting blocs that give the people the morality they want. They don't want freedom, they don't want hedonism. Give the people an honorable structure.
Move to the NorthWest.
Network
Create Cells
Multiply
Begin striking. I hope to have my cell up and running sometime in the near future, OPSEC demands I don't say any more. RWDS unironically, but in the shadows at first. Learn to make high explosives, learn to code, learn to make robotics work for you.
Ricochet.im is a good platform if you have to discuss things online. There are also other things that Zig Forums can recommend. If you don't know at least 3 others that would fight for this cause you're behind the times. Be Brave.
/spergout

Good threads:
>>>Zig Forums951780
>>>Zig Forums1016390

>>>Zig Forums636430 (personal favorite, if you're not on Zig Forums you're not useful)
>>>Zig Forums592866
>>>Zig Forums633854
>>>/polk/7656

Attached: lolk.jpg (818x768, 107.93K)

Russia is an option, but I don't think they're really 'us' they aren't bad at all, but I really want to preserve the proverbial spirit of the west, not just the ethnic group.

Western Europeans were lightening in a bottle, they produced and explored, and developed like no other group in history ever had. Russian copied them, but fell to the same vices that are now effecting us.

Russia has some significant advantages, but it also has the flaw of being corruptible. Much of their society already functions that way, and after the West fails, the Juden will move on to the eastern europeans. The advantage of Japan and Taiwan, are two-fold. First, the Chinese are effectively immune to jewish corruption due to the obvious ethnic differences, and second, their nations are full industrialized first-world nations rather than the type of teetering 2nd world nation that Russia is. Additionally, if Japan or Taiwan are threatened, it's not unreasonable to go to Russia as it'll just be a short flight away, a lot easier for us than it would be for the South Africans.

I do hope that there's a future for the West, but one of the things we have to do is create a future for ourselves such that we can recognize the flaws in our own history. Pathological altruism has to stop. Pathological tolerance has to stop.

Suppose we put one ethnic enclave in northern japan, and one in southern taiwan. We could communicate with each other, operate like a religious community, and utilize education restriction to put an end to feminism once and for all; suppose we have a cultural ban on teaching western women to speak mandarin and japanese? It would be an easy solution to the 'empowered whammen' problem, and one which would be much easier to enforce in a place where they're ethnically recognizable.

Attached: Japan.gif (625x460, 28.64K)

If this is going to happen it's going to be in the PNW.

Seems a bit like declawing your cat and then kicking it outside the house (our women are already too sheltered and protected for their own good: see the Marrakesh murders). I think if you expect people to live in an environment they should learn the language otherwise they are sitting ducks for predators.

I'd say that when people start seeing successful strikes against infrastructure more people will start to collectivize into cells. We need actual strikes though, not lone-wolf shootings, but rather a military-style strike where people go in, cause damage, and get back out without being killed or caught.

Something that'll make (((them))) afraid, and give every one else something to copy. For this, you'll need friends you can trust, which is rough these days, I know.

Attached: claymore.jpg (1366x3238, 1.57M)

A lot of operations get shut down before they go viral. ThotAudit was going great guns before the Reddit and the hashtag got shoah'd. The NPC meme was shoah'd on Twitter when they realized how powerful it would be.

Normies inhabit Facebook, Youtube, Reddit, Twitter, some online newspapers, that's it. If it doesn't happen on one of these, it doesn't happen.

Imagine you're a normie. Every day you get fed stories about how the world is great. Because of smartphones, you can live in this world even when you are walking through a slum. This is what we are up against.

Why would a normie want to hear the truth? That would take effort.

That's a good sign, brother. They can silence us, but hopefully the anger of the masses can stampede them. And hey, we're not at cuckchan levels, right?
I'm still young, but I don't know where to go. I'm still in that reading and learning phase. I started with Mein Kampf and currently reading CofC. I obviously want to do something for the cause (like many of us here), but I have still have to go through that god-awful public education system in order to find a job. I think many user here will agree that we our slaves to our personal lives. How can we do something for the movement, even though we have our own personal duties (which some of us detest)? A lot of us are drifting students, workers and family men

In all honesty, we are past words, now.
They are cheating the democratic system.
They are silencing opposition.
All manner of civil discourse is invalidated.
Nature has its own method for dispute negotiation and it is time.
Count on it that the happening is soon.

In addition, there are exactly two phone platforms worth a damn. Some even mainstream sites can't post their apps on these. Tumbler had to censor porn to get their app up.

The ultimate answer, decentralized versions of normie sites that are resistant to censorship, will take underlying infrastructure like open source hardware, networks, phone software, and all the rest.

The Men would be expected to speak the local language, but women would only be permitted to read, and speak, english. Yes, it is like declawing your cat and throwing it out… if they leave.

It forces women into a state of reliance such that it's very difficult for them to call the local law enforcement, file divorce, and be employed in anything besides no-career jobs. It'll make the women much more supplicant to the idea of producing children, and much less willing to abandon families to seek their own glory; because they won't be able to. It would be de-facto gender segregation.

… and best of all, you can bill it as 'join the english speaking community, and you don't even have to speak japanese to live with us'.

Fed

I think this would be best. Remember to protect your families and your community. Also keep an eye out for CIA 'warlords' installed to 'purge Europeans' from communities and KILL THEM before they gain enough power to do much damage in our communities.

Ignore and forgive any typos. I'm pretty sleepy

Here is an example. The pirate bay is censored from some countries now at the DNS level and even going through a modified DNS is giving this. It has been like this for a few days now.

The Pirate Bay is a critical piece of pirate infrastructure that has resisted everything they have thrown at it, but its owners have acknowledged that they are bleeding from a thousand cuts.

Multiply this by every independent (from the state) site and you start getting the picture.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (838x276, 24.06K)

This isn't one of your animes. You can't just move to Japan and decide you don't want to speak their language or live in their society. And the entire thing is contingent on the presence of a large number of firearms. How many guns do you plan on having in glorious Nippon, traitor?

We do need to start considering strike-forces at this point, but lord knows getting a trustworthy cell together takes time, effort, and skills a lot of us lack.

Attached: 1537147435355.jpg (499x561, 286.1K)

Every campaign must acknowledge just how fat, ugly, useless, lazy and stupid the average person is.

I think this sounds terrible user. I wouldn't want my daughter in that situation or my wife. I have lived in big cities and seen the predator prey relationship that happens between humans and foreigners. I am going to give my people/family/children every advantage in a foreign place I can so that they can't be taken advantage of if something happens to me. They will be taken advantage of and treated like slaves and everything will be taken from them and they most likely will be killed if things get rough and something happens to you, but I at least don't want them 'in the dark' when they need to escape and hide from violent native populations and predators.

I prefer taiwan myself… but it is not contingent on the presence of firearms. It is contingent only on a large number of like-minded white individuals. There's entire ghost towns in taiwan and japan because their population floods into the cities like ants to a hive.

We're not seizing the cities by force, we're not seizing anything by force. The men go into abandoned rural townships, with capital and dreams, and start building industries. The men who do this must speak japanese or mandarin or cantonese, or quickly learn it. The women go in as part of the family, they do not learn the local language and function as a portion of the family with the father managing all discourse and industry.

Japan would not complain if ten thousand whites took up residence in one of their abandoned rural towns, and started turning it into a jewel of industry the way only whites can. Similarly, the taiwanese wouldn't be bothered either. Not even if the female half of the population barely spoke the local language. As long as WE were polite, and respectful to the locals, they wouldn't give a shit, and would be happy for the economic bump.

This is only going to happen with close kin and family or community that you have known for years. People who will watch your back because they understand that we Europeans are all in this together. It will never happen across the web. But it doesn't matter, make yourself useful and integrate into your community and you will do fine when that day comes. However, the 'rules' of engagement haven't changed over the millennia of human warfare. It is going to be your family and friends that you are going to trust and put your life into their hands because they have a bloodline interest in preserving your DNA.

Go live in your feminist utopia then. I'm not talking about building a paradise of equality, I'm talking about saving our civilization, the one feminism began killing in 1920.

Interesting thread.
The lack of shills and traffic does seem to appear to correlate with the shutdown.
If the shutdown does last for any significant amount of time I believe (like the other user spoke about) we can regain some footing again.

Times are weird.

I feel like all of us real folk understand how fucked up everything is these days and we are all laying low and prepping to a degree (as fucking homosex as that phrase is).

Things will continue to escalate and get more fuck up as we ramp up to the 2020 election. Hold on to your butts.

I have been looking for some other board or site or backup or replacement that still seems to be hidden from ((((them)))). No dice on that one tho. Nothing sustainable anyways.

True enough, but we need to start getting cells together that can actually perform strikes, to show that it's possible to disrupt (((the system))) without getting ones self caught or killed. That 'the people' have had enough.

Giving up even one inch.
This is a kike.
We have the guns, kike.
You think we'll bat an eye at wholesale cleansing?
We'll be coming for you and your family as soon as our area is made good.

So you want to create 'strike forces', from Japan? Excellent plan! I'll start packing right now.

Discord is terrible for organizing people but good for recruiting people. I'd recommend grabbing an account and going to visit some servers. But yeah, i think fullchan might be IT as far as it comes to a place to openly talk.

Thank god it's not hosted in the West.

No, we need strike forces in the West.

Operation moon-rune is the fall-back for if the West really does fail. Try to keep up. There's two conversations going on.

I am down with wholesale cleansing. It is time.

Attached: 5ff11f756f0f8a20dd959529e911b92a03f132c598d170474e9794c48856394d.jpg (1280x854, 218.76K)

Nothing is less manageable than a few lone wolf types operating at the same frequency.

Yeah I will start fucking around with discord.
voat is the only other place that has any semblance of freedom of speech but its a pretty big nigger circlejerk that isn't productive in the slightest.

I use voat a lot for news aggrigation, but yeah, it's quite the circle jerk, not the same sorts of discussions hosted here. Popular memes show up there pretty quick, but I don't know if we have the numbers to guide them in directions we need them to move any more.

On discord, I tend to pop onto a server, post a swastika, and if I don't get banned, I'll know it's a descent place to start talking to people and maybe dropping some redpills. If you are immediately banned, you were going to be banned eventually anyway… there's a lot of angry, lonely, displaced young men on discord across a lot of servers.

voat def has its entertaining/useful elements.
Ideally moving to an IRL…meetup…would be best. This seems rather difficult though given how spread out everyone is and how much we are targeted by the (((((powers that be)))))

Regarding Twitter, you have to be a robot there. Any showing of emotion gets ruthlessly attacked and if you hit them back you get banned straight away. Even if it's a thousand on one mobbing. The place is beyond sick.

On the other hand, if you can deal with being the one normal person in a sea of retards you can trigger more lefties there then you could in a hundred years of trolling Zig Forums.

Got a sauce for that pic?

Building cells is difficult and time consuming, but by all means, try to do it if you can.

Someone definitely needs to make a new imageboard. It's our only hope for a resurgence in what Zig Forums used to be. I don't think it'll happen though, Zig Forums has been sadly defeated.

how the fuck are you 30, "been here for a long time", and are just now asking the faggot basic bitch questions?

I'm 30 years old and I know exactly what I need to do to starve the beast:
QUIT BEING A FAGGOT AND STAND UP FOR YOUR RACE WHITE MAN

You know what you could do? Stop being a bitch and stop using major websites. Holy shit where the fuck were you in the 90s when people got banned from message forums all the fucking time from lame power tripping moderators? No one cried about being "deplatform" back then. Make your own website and use more niche non mainstream sites. No one is suppressing your voice just because you can't post on their shitty website. Grow some fucking balls you stupid pussies.

Attached: winter gandola.webm (704x480, 3.84M)

I'm not worried about getting banned from websites, I'm worried about coinbase and visa and mastercard, and stripe, and paypal acting as financial dictators stating who is, and is not, permitted to interact with the global economy.

We need to move into a pure crypto economy if we're going to survive. Until you can pay server fees in btc, they've got us.

This. Right. Here. PNW is totally ready.

Literally in what world is coinbase, visa, mastercard, stripe, and paypal suppressing your ability to use money? You're a literal who. That Ohio doctor hasn't wrote any article yet that her bank is now denying her usage of her money because she was giving Jews the wrong meds.

If you still come to this place more than once a week, then you're a NEET-Nigger. This place has LITERALLY turned to shit since MAGA-cucks and Coulter-Orbiters kept annoying the shit out of people like me. Most of us went off to our real lives. Fuck this place. I drop by sometimes, but it's fucking gay af. Nigger.