Never let them use the Son of God name in vain

Its a huge push by Jews to make sure that the name of our Savior and the Son of God is to be remembered by being synonymous with ridiculous or crazy. This is a huge psy-op being pushed out by these Jews to change the meaning of the word Jesus Christ. Which is why when you go on reddit you see multiple time a day people saying Jesus christ and basically you are dumb or crazy after his name. This is a satanic act. We the children of God. Must call out everyone using the name of Jesus in vain. His name must be respected.

Attached: blasphemy.jpg (1200x1190, 293.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 23&version=ESV
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sviatoslav_I_of_Kiev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of the household assistance will even tell you who his is or explain him at all…they are erasing him from culture and society.

On that note lets all enjoy your godly cover image:

Jesus Christ is the most powerful meme ever created and the kikes hate that fact.

Bump this and fuck the rest

Praise be to the lamb who was slain!

To Him be all praise and honor and worship and glory!

JESUS THE CHRIST IS LORD!

Attached: jesus-the-christ.jpeg (702x648 118.81 KB, 135.56K)

If Jesus were not the true God, why then would the kikes fear Him?

If Jesus were not the true God, why then would the edgelords fear Him?

If Jesus were not the true God, why then would the faggots, adulterers, and fornicators fear Him?

Attached: not-all.jpg (1024x838 70.55 KB, 95.57K)

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 23&version=ESV

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.

You are only a child of God if you believe on Jesus for salvation

Come Christian post on >>>/christianity/
No censorship

credit for the following text goes to the other poster(s) that wrote it:

This is an astroturfing thread. The main issue here is that the conflict is white versus jew, not christian versus jew. OP intentionally is identifying the opposition to the jews as christians, thereby implying that the racial element is not the issue and that since Zig Forums is aligned against the jews then Zig Forums is made up of christians.

Be wary of how christian shills word threads. And by christian shills I mean the JIDF. They're the ones who want to turn this into a christian versus jew conflict even though christians view jews as allies and brethren and bible makes it clear that all christians are jews because they worship the same lord.

suddenly a bunch of posts within a 10 min span of oneother after being a dead thread for 7 hours. Zig Forums isn't even trying to hide teh fact that they're coordinating raids anymore.

It isn't very christian of you to lie.

This.

You're thinking of Zig Forums

The Pharisees (modern Jews) are also prime candidates for the Antichrist. Anti used to mean "instead of" or "in place of". Which means that the Antichrist isn't simply going to be opposed to Christ, but he's going to basically impersonate him. What else do the "Jews" impersonate? Well, Judeans, which is what Jew actually means in the Bible. They also took over a very particular spot on Earth and named it Israel, which is not the real Israel either. They took Jerusalem as their capital. Still working out the exact significance of that, so I'll refrain from attempting to explain it for now.

They hate God, so they also hate everything he's created. That's why they strive against nature, truth, and all things good.

No, i'm thinking of your nigger loving cuckold board that censors racial nationalists, mormons, and others.

**oh, there is another board, eh?
Is that where you are coordinating these ebin threads?**

I don't fear or think about him until some jew, muslim or christian brings him up. I think about Hitler, Wotan, Ahura Mazda, and countless Buddhas.

It doesn't matter what you call them, jews, hebrews, Israelites, whatever, they are the same people that moses took from Egypt. They are the same people that made a golden calf in the desert and constantly turned their back to God over the millenniums.
That is the point of most of the Old Testament, to show how evil these people are. That is also the exact same reason why Jesus came to them. Jesus, a figure of everlasting love, is the antithesis to their evil.

Do you believe that praying to Yahweh makes stuff happen?

No, you're not

So do satanists choose to follow a sandnigger spirit, or are you chosen for the great honor of worshipping the offspring of a muslim and a goat?

Jesus Christ you goyim are dumb. This is why we prefer to replace you with those goatfucking moon cultists.

Attached: 4d48730cbba939014b16a0e4a678ec21968b3179cf88acad5a8d67c3af19b029.jpg (1200x1137, 116.95K)

:^)

bump

Bumpeth the thread for it is good. Its truth is everlasting.

Jesus Christ, OP is a faggot.

Lol well said

Reminder that the goat creature is not Satan and Jews/Christians Templsars took the goat demon and used it as a symbol of esoteric Judeo-Christianity.
Satan isn't a real OT character and was invented by Christian Rome.

If you had a real Satan he would like Jesus and hate kikes and EL, Jesus' dad. Because Jesus fucked over his dad by saying "no more human sacrifice" and EL loves human sacrifice.
Hence this comment:

Attached: anti jew satan 2.jpg (540x540, 98.46K)

Actually Moses worshiped Yahweh and the Israelites were turning to EL his father, the bull god.
They didn't just freak out and start worshiping a cow. Yahweh is the son of EL and Israel is named after Jacob wrestling with EL.

Moses was a villian and his whole story was stolen from Sargon the Great.

Yahew = EL's son
Jesus = El's ONLY son

Yahweh vs. Jesus is the story of Christianity vs. Judiasm

Attached: jesus satan jung.jpg (600x591, 93.46K)

kill yourself, chr*stcuck

and btw blasphemy is a cool band and caller of the storms has an aryan heart

Poor fools. You got suckered.

Attached: You Fucking Cuck.jpg (412x511 69.51 KB, 48.68K)

I know chyou… ask any Q'uestions.

Password b1961aaa406e7fec

They don't call it the synagogue of Satan for nothing. (((Their))) crimes against the son of the Lord, and (((their))) perversion of his gift of existence has damned (((them)))
Worry not user, It will work itself out in the end.

I second this. Start using Yahwe as an expletive.

Fucking yahwe on a stick! Son of a bitch Yahwe! What a turd in yahwe's asshole!

1. Jews practice mercantile truth: they don't believe in absolute truth, but only in what's convenient. This is not considered hypocrital.
2. Any competitor or enemy they had is canonized a demon in their fake record of history, be it the holohoax or the slavery in egypt\babylon.
3. This includes foreign deities. What you know as satan was the god of babylonians. The talmud has jesus in hell and it's not unconceivable that he too will be transformed into a malignant demon eventually.
4. Jews do not believe in a single god. They just worship theirs alone, which is an embodiment of their ethnicity. In the bible Yahwe walks the earth like a wanderer, just like Zeus and Odin.

Maybe you misunderstood my meaning. I have no interest in mythological constructs being imposed as objective reality to which I'm expected to give my credence. The value of religion is internal at best, and the only thing that matters in the external world is valor, intelligence, common sense, and decency, none of which are supplied by believing in Jesus Christ as a real existing entity of any kind, Jewish or otherwise. I'm the one sitting on the rock looking down at Christcucks with anger and derision. I'm the Roman soldier without compassion for Jewish idols or anti-heroes, and the urgency of Right Action that stems from indoctrination is a square circle with a bunch of kikes crying over it, making a profit from a prophet, and wasting the time and energy of anyone who gets involved. Rome should have kept them at a distance and left them that way, but it was already being corrupted by the Khazarian Mafia even before they became active and open Talmudists.

The kikes would vastly prefer you to follow one of their own, controlled opposition who preached early communism, than that you should follow Adolf Hitler and protect your nation.

Nope, the Admins set a yrap.

Cuckstianity is controlled opposition and all christniggers should be gassed.

Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To White Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Attached: christcucks.jpg (720x317 181.02 KB, 53.71K)

Attached: christianityisgreatforeurope.jpg (480x292 128.29 KB, 18.9K)

You're doing your Lord's work.

Good shit thanks for posting that

You either intentionally, or ignorantly conflate the terms Christian, jew, and Judean.
Christianity came first, judaism came in the centuries after Christ, followed by islam last.
Jew meant "of Judea" or a Judean, the term has been stolen to currently mean "follower of the Talmud" in one sense, or "a descendant of the Ashkenazi tribe" in another sense. Neither is correct, yet was predicted to happen by the disciple John in Rev 2:9, & 3:9.

Any thread/post using the term "jew" while not discussing history of the term, like this post, is a newfag or shill. If you don't know why, then you're a newfag or shill.

Of course (((they))) are blasphemers; as it says in the letters to Smyrna and Philadelphia, they are of the Synagogue of Satan.

HERE'S AN IDEA
Try to use the phrase
God Bless
whenever you are greeting or ending a conversation with someone.
It's something I already do, and it's something that we could easily turn into a way to root out blasphemous (((traitors))).

jesus fucking jesus christ god dammit fuck
also the eucharist or jesus sacrament rituals are literal spirit cooking and also ritual cannibalism

he died (thank god thank you based Pontius) and won't come back
also yes he was a jew (king of them!) and he wasn't a deity cause he got nailed to a big stick then stabbed then BLED REAL BLOOD and then died but

dude the jews have been around for a lot longer than any christianity has
judea was the land the jews squatted in
their bible goes back a couple thousand years at least.
theyre all semitic desert trash so pick your poison I guess

Fuck off.
I've been on here ever since the FiveGuys days, and if you don't see Christianity as a necessary unifying force, as did Corneliu Zelda Codreanu, George Lincoln Rockwell, and even Adolf Hitler, then you're basically an enemy of the White Race.
What will you replace the sacred tradition and rich heritage of your ancestors with?
Why are you so foolish as to think that whatever it is, it will be effective?
Ever heard of how the Jews were expelled around 360 times?
EVERY SINGLE NATION STATE THAT EVER PURGED THE JEWS WAS A CHRISTIAN ONE.
I have yet to hear a good response to this point, only pathetic excuses and useless diversions, and I doubt I ever will.
DEUS VULT
FINO ALLA VITTORIA

You have no power here, Jew.
DEATH TO TRAITORS
GOTT MIT UNS!!!

get the religion cock out of your ass user
all religions are owned by ( ( ( them) ) )
jesus was a jew
I am no traitor I fucking love my country and my race
all religion is juden inspired and ran and is the bane of mankind
GOD BLESS

Attached: Open Borders Thonk.jpg (696x733, 145.25K)

Holy fuck these are (((gold))).

Thank you for demonstrating your nigger level understanding on the subject. Read more. You have fallen for a common lie.
The word "jew" came about during the English Holy Bible translation to describe those of Judea, and Christ as the "King of the Jews".
The religion of the scribes and the pharisees was taken up, continued, and extended by a nomadic tribe, the ashkenazis, and rebranded as "judaism" in the early centuries AD.
The idea that judaism pre-dates Christianity is probably one of the most impressive swindles in the modern era.

John 8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

fucking semantics my man
SEMITES
semites have been around for a very very very long time and I dont care what tribe they come from theyre all trash and semitic and dangerous and dirty and a bunch of swindlers
you think the pharisees got their start only during the so called jesus time?
that shit had been around for many many centuries. also your ( ( ( bible ) ) ) was written by ( ( ( them) ) ) and can in no way be trusted.
ashkenazi is only one little offshoot of the god damned jew infestation
you sir are the one that is hoodwinked, even the jesus dude admitted he was a jew, kang jew

When they are willing to destroy an entire race merely because that race held up the name of someone they hate, it's more than semantics.

Attached: israeli televisionjesusjewchristcrosstv.mp4 (636x360, 5.27M)

Is there a version of this without the retarded politisperg text?

Close. It's κύριος Ἰησοῦς - Christ is Lord in Greek.

Most powerful meme ever.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1544x350, 36.56K)

Did you know that simply by using the English language to describe God and any religious concepts you are in fact being blasphemous?

I bet you didn't.

Attached: you are not immune to propaganda.jpg (974x709, 62.02K)

oc

Attached: oc.png (696x733, 484.56K)

I thought I removed thoughts, fuck

They don't even let you edit memes in the shill factory anymore?
If they don't trust you and your creativity, why should you trust them? You were meant for better than this.

maybe you should learn about history outside of a christian sunday school.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

Hadrian (emperor 117-138 CE) attempted to completely root out Judaism, which he saw as the cause of continuous rebellions. He prohibited the Torah and the Hebrew calendar and executed Judaic scholars. The sacred scroll was ceremonially burned on the Temple Mount. At the former Temple sanctuary he installed two statues, one of Jupiter, another of himself. In an attempt to erase any memory of Judea or Ancient Israel, he wiped the name off the map and replaced it with Syria Palaestina, supplanting earlier terms, such as Judaea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sviatoslav_I_of_Kiev

Sviatoslav I Igorevich (Old East Slavic: С~тославъ / Свѧтославъ[1] Игорєвичь, Sventoslavŭ / Svantoslavŭ Igorevičǐ; Old Norse: Sveinald Ingvarsson) (c. 942 – 26 March 972), also spelled Svyatoslav was a Grand prince of Kiev[2][3] famous for his persistent campaigns in the east and south, which precipitated the collapse of two great powers of Eastern Europe, Khazaria and the First Bulgarian Empire.

Sviatoslav's mother, Olga, converted to Eastern Orthodox Christianity at the court of Byzantine Emperor Constantine Porphyrogenitus in 957,[14] at the approximate age of 67. However, Sviatoslav remained a pagan all of his life. In the treaty of 971 between Sviatoslav and the Byzantine emperor John I Tzimiskes, the Rus' are swearing by Perun and Veles.[15] According to the Primary Chronicle, he believed that his warriors (druzhina) would lose respect for him and mock him if he became a Christian.[16] The allegiance of his warriors was of paramount importance in his conquest of an empire that stretched from the Volga to the Danube.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Between 965 and 969, the Kievan Rus' ruler Sviatoslav I of Kiev conquered the capital Atil and destroyed the Khazar state.

The Khazar state was, Oppenheim says, the only Jewish state to rise between the Fall of the Second Temple (67–70 CE) and the establishment of Israel (1948)

how many jewish countries did pagans destroy?

pagan romans destroyed israel, pagan rus destroyed khazaria.

how many jewish countries did christians destroy? zero.

for those keeping score:

pagans destroyed 2 jewish countries.
christians destroyed 0 jewish countries.

Attached: 4.jpg (1104x1024 3.71 MB, 271.9K)

Yeah… THAT is why they hate us. You people are delusional.

Fuck of back to
>>>Zig Forums
You ugly spic

Attached: f7250ac92896aef36a7e16f998a0c8cea2b86ec0a9237886c19dc4b181835751.png (696x733, 585.86K)

Fuck off kike worshiper.

Nigger, please. They are willing to destroy all other races just because they want to.

It certainly explains why that Jew has such a large collection of them.

Christcucks invented social justice, abolished slavery, fought for women's suffrage, and have spearheaded progressive politics. Christian zionists and neocons are the biggest Christcucks of all. You drag countries and empires down. Rome fell because of Christianity and Europe is poised to fall again because of Christcucks letting Islam take over because of muh refugees.
Christcucks can fuck off and drown in their own sinking ship.

all religion is bullshit. you really think they couldn't get rid of it overnight if they wanted? Not exactly hard there are middle aged youtubers able to debunk entirety of religious texts

how whore

*hot

That video alone shows the lie of all the antiChrist shills.

Nothing you've said is true, paid jewish shill.

Hi, paid jewish shill.

Attached: bc78ce6ed1fc5c903f1574c79fbd112140cf21202bce43d809ea4545c37682a0.png (382x286, 130.95K)

Not a 3. Don't even know what a 3 is.

Says right there, Cat won again.seeright up there :^) in my ID

remember to thank codemonkey for the christcuck JIDF shills that are attempting to transform Zig Forums into a christcuck board so the jews can have a christian right wing to combat a muslim/multicultural leftwing and start a massive war to expand greater israel and take over the middle east oil supplies.

be sure to send him a thankyou @ [email protected]

Attached: codemonkey the christcuck.png (1836x1250, 387.1K)

Not Going to Lie, I am not even Christian and I find this pretty disgusting. Blatant hypocritical discrimination. Worst yet this has potential for a Streisand effect. As smart as some of these individuals can be for development and leadership. I am floored that none considered thinking long term.

Typical tricks Schlomo

But I’m still a faggot for forgetting to sage and bumping this gay thread

HAIL SATAN

Christianity is a sect of Judaism.

Sure, like buddhism is a sect of jainism.

Okay, run along. You've outed yourself.

Reminder that codemonkey is responsible for these paid jewish shills.

Christianity is just Judaism minus ethnocentrism and less absurd rules.

Christ is an amalgamation of various Middle-Eastern mystery religions and whatever else Romans threw in, plus what they took from barbarian pagans to pacify them and incorporate them into new Western world.

Whoever thinks otherwise is a retard and shout be gassed. If you think Christ is some original genuine shit without plagiarism of paganism, nail yourself to two planks of whatever wood you find in your backyard shed you thick fuck.

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 537465.jpg (375x544, 44.42K)