Documentaries

Political Documentary Thread

Historical redpills, asymmetrical warfare.etc.
Keep it interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1645089/
youtube.com/watch?v=ynufd09d8Lw&list=PL5MXnOjiNjtulJlxQFhtBr9Pylk_W4fTA
vimeo.com/34176018
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

made by a jewess, strong start

Money Masters
is a nobrainer.
also anything by these youtube channels:

They do everything short of naming the jew.

also this one, but it needs to be taken with some salt.
tl;dr:
>explains how now that eveything is globalised (((they))) cant expand anymore
honestly if you can take into context that the producer has a commie POV the thing is pretty solid on geopolitics

Russia's massive campaign to crush the Japanese warlords' million man army occupying Manchuria after the collapse of Germany.

Every fucking shabbat with these god damned zero effort slides.

its sunday retard

Most documentaries are limp wristed, leftist faggotry. One sided, preachy bullshit that pushes their cunty agenda. Book thread is where it's at.

TGSNT

how?

History of the Self, about (((edward bourgnois)))

Bump

Not a documentary, but "Wag the Dog" is required viewing. Actually portrays news media as the lie factory it is. I'm amazed they made that movie.

Inside Job (2010)
imdb.com/title/tt1645089/

>nonfiction, non-sensationalized version of The Big Short
>interviews: Paul Volcker, George Soros, Barney Frank disgusting, Christine Lagarde, et al

Watch this and realize nothing was fixed and it'll happen again…soon.

Attached: Inside Job.jpg (674x1000, 219.03K)

By 1969 the Students For a Democratic Society had become a powerful political force in America, militating for civil rights and against imperialistic wars particularly Vietnam. They dressed conservatively, resembling engineer nerds in their style of clothes more than lefty radicals.

At the 1969 convention in San Francisco, according to their leaders, in 15 minutes they watched as an outside group just moved in and hijacked the organization. Bernadine Dorhn and Bill Ayers were the spearhead of this sudden unexpected coup. Upon seizing control of this formidable organization they immediately drove it into a concrete wall with the accelerator pedal jammed to the floor. The SDS had ceased to be and instead had become the "Weathermen". Then, after several disastrous public events of great criminality it went off the map and became "The Weather Underground".

Mysteriously despite having murdered two policemen Bernadine and Bill were only lightly punished after coming to the surface decades later.

The takeover of the SDS by the Weather Underground violent Maoists was almost certainly a psyop by US intelligence assets.
This is a fascinating action packed documentary of this psyop and provides a template to both the right and the left on how the real power at the core of government is able to coopt, seize and dissipate any real opposition to their will.

Damn, can't embed Vimeo I see…well here it is..

Strictly speaking I should have written "cointelpro" rather than "psyop".

Replace Dorhn and Ayers with Milo and Jordan Peterson and you have the all-new aut-kike/dark triad intllectual of the month club thing.

LEARN THE SIGNS OF COOPTION, IT IS THE KIKES' NUMBER ONE WEAPON

youtube.com/watch?v=ynufd09d8Lw&list=PL5MXnOjiNjtulJlxQFhtBr9Pylk_W4fTA

Ironmarch had a good collection of docs on yt from back in the day. sadly the copyright jew has removed the disappearing male, which was one of the better documentaries from back in the day.

You can find out all that without watching some Hollywood flick with a whiny, self-righteous jew protagonist.

YouTube isn't the only platform its on
vimeo.com/34176018

I'm guessing you all have already, but if not you should watch Everything is a rich mans trick.

thanks user, ive been looking for this documentary for a while

Would you rather it not exist, kike?

But the US is a vassal of Israel. Nothing he says be coherent if he doesn't understand this.

Entertaining propaganda.

vimeo has been completely dead for about a month. why are you thanking him for a dead link? did none of you even look at it?

im retarded

my apologies, i was thinking of vid.me

I did post the link to the same movie right below it in the You Tube link.

the US is the vassal of the international (((bankers))), who created israel because (((theyre))) superstitious retards. israel in on itself doesent control the US, but the (((people))) that run the US prefer their trophy pet project to the generela wellbeing of the US.
the thing with leftists is that making the connection that these capitalists are also mostly jews is taboo, and should the guy who made this video say that hed get flagged and disawoved by other leftists pretty fast

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4