DACA is still here

I thought DACA was supposed to have been ended last year. And now I'm seeing it offered as "we can keep DACA if we get extra border funding." The media is saying that it can't be ended as long as it's being contested in court (a.k.a. will never be ended ever). What gives?

cbsnews.com/news/lindsey-graham-floats-trading-daca-tps-protections-for-5-billion-in-wall-funding-to-end-shutdown/
archive.fo/63gFg

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (809x775 203.58 KB, 501.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-day-one-broken-promises-us-president-white-house-immigration-drain-the-swamp-a7542706.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s cute that you think the rule of law has existed since 1913, but you’re wasting our time and yours by pretending that anyone in the federal or state governments can be left alive if we’re going to save ourselves. DACA is already amnesty. Trump will sign it for all of them, and by proxy every illegal. There will be no wall.

These are the marching orders you received at temple eh moshe? More of the same tired bullshit? kek. Get gassed.

Bot detected.

So this is why the government was shut down.

you fucking white people are too expensive of slaves, educated mutts are the new hotness for the elite.

libs get cheap labor (even conservatives like that) and trump gets funding for his neo-con projects

win-win

why are you surprised, seems like a part political move

over 100 million browns need to be deported yesterday
you're not welcome
you cannot stay

bump

You're not on cuckchan.

>(((natural and organic sagebombing))) occurs when this is brought up

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Wow, this thread is getting hit hard.

didn't take you long to jump IPs huh faggot?

Whoever browses this board and has a line to Trump: Amnesty (of any kind) is a red line. You have no base in 2020 if you even joke about this.

Note to kike shills with Wall.jpg careers: Begin posting "Drumpf will grant amnesty" d&c threads. They will be highly effective and you will get extra shekels for doing them.

At least stop insulting us with old d&c, kike.

Attached: Normal_Trump_Supporter.jpg (1014x879, 200.34K)

This. Wall and No DACA or the yelowjackets will seem like girl scouts selling cookies.

You realize that Trump wants amnesty, right? He's a kike shill. His family is jewish. He has never done anything against the jews in his entire life. THERE IS NO WALL. THERE ARE NO DEPORTATIONS. THERE ARE NO ARRESTS. HE DOESN'T FUCKING CARE. HE WANTS WHITE GENOCIDE.

Back to reddit, subhuman.

Hello cuckchanner, here's a bit of fullchan enlightment for you: the DOTR is an escapist fantasy that never comes, because it takes a collective effort to rebel and americans are too lazy and disjointed to.

Nigger I have been here since 2013. I havent been to cuckchan since. Also not checking my digits.

(((asses and elbows)))

FAGGOT

Also, where the fuck do you think you are?
Zig Forums is the propaganda ministry. Direct action isnt advertised here. When we come for Der Juden, we will not post about it on here

He was taking to Rabbi Blackpill

This.

And DOTR is something on EVERYONE'S mind. Jews think it's always anuddah shoah. Commies are scared. Neocohens too. They resort to silencing dissent, weaponizing the (((IRS))), (((media))), and the inmates they let out during elections, because they STILL fear us. We hold the dream of DOTR close to our hearts, because Der Furher was a dreamer too. And you're just a blackpilled faggotron.

You will never "come" for anyone. You're not going to do a goddamn thing. Every time anyone shows you how to do something, you call them FBI and refuse to fight back in any way. Every time anyone says you won't do anything, you call him also FBI and say it will totally happen, eventually, someday, just wait longer, goyim. Words do nothing. Truth does nothing. No one is ever going to wake up. They fucking admitted to it 30 years ago.
Either we start to physically fight back through infrastructure destruction, right now, or we admit that white genocide is already complete and the jews have already won.

Not an argument. You are emotional faggot leftists. The "blackpill" does not exist.

(((asses and elbows)))

Many have in the last few years.

My family just did last year, so I'm not buying this.

The Trump administration tried to revoke it but the 9th Circuit has challenge the revocation multiple times, so the Supreme Court has to either overturn or agree with the revocation, which the 9th Circuit can rule against again for another reason.

It is still true that even with DACA eliminated from the executive branch (which is just a policy that Obama put in place for the DHS) that congress could make it a law as long as its constitutional and no one challenges it in court.

Fuck this shit. I'm a border patrol agent and vote to end chain migration, get 25 billion for the wall immediately, and give the dreamers their amnesty. Offer it one time to the traitors. If they accept we move on. If not declare a national emergency and start arresting Democrats and neocons.

Those dubs are why i'm downloading all the strelok manuals from Zig Forums. Those are more impprtant for me than the philosophy of the Third Reich, because I am not a leader. I am a sperg with no charisma. So, I will support the Reich as a meatshield when it rises. I will read Mein Kampf, etc AFTER gaining all the knowledge/skills needed to operate.

Oh, and allow the displaced whites from south america refugee status in the US, but only in states like Utah, Nevada, and Wyoming.

I wish I could have faith in the republic. I only have faith in my fellow Aryans now. I will prepare for the inevitable collapse.

everybody just focus on Zig Forums at this point

bump

When Trump "Ended DACA" he actually extended it more than 9 months and prevented the lawsuit against it by the Texas AG Ken Paxton from going forward at that time. This after he said the "daca kids" have nothing to worry about.
Then because he was too stupid to end this on day one of his administration like he said he would terminate on day one both of Obama's illegal executive amnesties.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-day-one-broken-promises-us-president-white-house-immigration-drain-the-swamp-a7542706.html
Anyway it's in the hands of the libtard courts now (and remember, both Roberts and Gorsuch have blocked felony deportations before).

This

this whole thread is shills and bots, its a fly trap. abandon

Attached: 2f476e0a35889ac988c8ddebb0a0a361a3761c904cb9a417cc1ebcae7daa1655.jpg (1274x1024, 147.25K)

Trump saved DACA himself. Sessions was going to kill it in the courts, but then Trump saved it and told Congress to act on it. I tried to tell you niggers this 6 million times last year, but GOP shill imkamphy would just ban me or erase the threads.