Australia, NO!

Australia, NO!
Hundreds of Aussie patriots gather on beach to protest shitskin violence

Blair Cottrell of the United Patriots Front and Lads Society delivered a top quality speech to hundreds of concerned Australian citizens.

Stream of speeches, no music, uncut
hooktube.com/watch?v=NTqfCG-eMXI

Hundreds of police to patrol St Kilda beach as far-right extremists rally
The jews screech.
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jan/04/hundreds-of-police-to-patrol-st-kilda-beach-as-far-right-extremists-rally
There was nothing "extremist" about the rally other than the common sense talking points that Zig Forumsacks and our ilk have been disseminating into the world for years.

3 ANITFAggots were arrested for violence
The media, of course, will not report on this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (584x389, 329.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingunited.wordpress.com
hooktube.com/watch?v=NTqfCG-eMXI
youtube.com/watch?v=1fBmxPb8kcw
hebrewsurnames.com/BELTRAN
twitter.com/blaircottrell89/status/1082593253910663170
rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Great_Aussie_Patriot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paraphrasing of Blair's speech:

- People recognizing institutional corruption and ethnic displacement, then coming together is the system's worst fear
- Country is overpopulated and failing
- Greedy capital is using immigration for cheap labor
- Immigrants dont complain, work for less, settle for shit living conditions
- White people think too much, this is a problem for the system
- Don't question the crime, violence and terror caused by immigrants, they are the perfect "global citizens" (sarcastic)
- They are here to replace you
[big cheer]
- This is the start of a big movement against the system corruption
[big cheer again]
- Immigrants are not to blame for this situation, the system is to blame and always has been
- System slanders me as a terrorist merely for speaking
- Systm divides you any way they can, religion, economics, left vs right
- you are AUSTRALIAN
[big cheer]
- Does the system represent you?
[big "NO!"]
- We demand answers for why our country is flooded with fighting age immigrant males. We enabled and authorized this?
- If we do not get truth, we will rally again and again
- We will march on the capital if we must
[huge applause]
- We are the workers, we built this country, we are descended from those who sacrificed everything to create and protect this country
- We must honor our ancestors
- Stand with me when I say it is now our duty to give everything to protect our country
[huge applause, short pause]

- Understand, these policemen are our people too, the command that gives them their orders are the enemy
[cheers]
- the same people who write the news, create the educational curriculum and brainwash your children
- the same people who forced immigration upon us
- question the crime and terror and the system shouts "shut up racist"
- THESE people control the police
- Eventually, as in Europe, the policemen with heart and national soul with come to stand with us
- This is a global workers revolution and only the beginning
- Macron is in hiding and the president of Belgium has resigned
- The people are sick of the lies
- Do not let anything intimidate you
- Never be ashamed for standing up for your country, your people and history
- Do not be divided by ideology, religion or the political spectrum, you are Australians.

Pretty decent

Attached: australia says it's not okay to be white.jpg (960x932, 73.44K)

WHO enabled

Sage for triple

Thanks for the summary. Good stuff.

My Nanny done told me, that complaining be bad unless she says so.

Attached: real.jpg (400x300, 54.42K)

Good post

Damn good speech. Good luck you Aussie bastards.

She had to turn strait to communism.

dude is pretty gud
video???

Attached: Blair Cottrell Speech Canberra aussie.mp4 (640x360, 9.21M)

We already have thread. Check catalogue.

This is a great paraphrase of the speech, do you mind if I put it on a website I help run?

rightwingunited.wordpress.com

>hooktube.com/watch?v=NTqfCG-eMXI

Everything here is free, are you new??

I meant the paraphrase I linked to. The text.

I don't know what to make of this. Australia is locked down hard by the feds. Even more than Canada or England. Whatever happens has to be approved by them.

Not really in practical terms. Canadians or bongs wouldn't complain if the (((state))) forcibly shut down a public speaker expressing wrongthink. But the general public in Australia (and New Zealand) expects US-style freedom of expression, even though those countries have no equal of the First Amendment. It would have been a huge deal for them to stop him.

I'll reiterate what said:
Everything here is free.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong anime egg.png (680x647, 587.48K)

bump

Attached: smug swastika sonnenrad.jpg (1296x1296, 200.6K)

/thread

no, wait…

/board

Is it bad i want a more Adolf speech?
Adolf's speaking power wasn't in being loud or angry, but being contagiously passionate in the swamp of apathy, sharing his glorious vision of the future in a time of despair, believing in his people when they didn't believe in themselves, bringing to light the crimes of national enemies when the world dared not accuse them.

I'd say that's changing though due to how much impact the media, social media etc has. Now it's about outrage, we can't let this happen, etc. The news I saw was vicious.

Doesn't Blair have a jew/spic 56%er girlfriend? Glad he's calling out the sudo menace, but he's a civnat.

Dia isnt Blairs gf and fuck off calling Iberians spics you nigger

Attached: d5b1ac5bfca19e44321ff0046fd4b4c6315a00cf0ef74cde395f067b8b68a78f.jpg (491x707, 48.1K)

They aren't Iberians, Iberia hasn't existed since the Romans destroyed their little kingdom.

nah he isn;t mate

youtube.com/watch?v=1fBmxPb8kcw
this is just a spic

iberians most likely werent brown

I really really like the aesthetics of this event, reminds me of Rockwell.

Attached: rockwell.jpg (1200x808 198.32 KB, 277.51K)

The tension is rising. Soon my friends.

Attached: Tom_Roberts_Bailed_up.jpg (800x577 201.47 KB, 114.65K)

Ehh its pretty bogan trashy but better than nothing. Wouldnt compare it to rockwell.

I'm glad he's calling out sudos and other low skilled migrants, but he went to prison over an Asian and he's currently fucking a jew. I was at St. Kilda, so I'm happy to support anti migration rallies. Blair just seems a bit suspicious to me. Has he ever named the jew?

Beltran is a jewish surname. The inquisition missed a few.

Totally with them on the immigration but i bet you most of those knobs never done one bit of homework at all on anything, which explains the typical bufoonary that these mental midgets resort to (muh sign language)… nazi salutes which i dont condone or condemn but it pisses me off because it just shifts the narrative in the wrong direction when everbody on both sides are fucking dumb cunt ignoramouses. Now its just about the color of your skin.
Fuck these lefty commie asswipes but i expect them to be like that but as for the supposed right - you cunts can bear the brunt of my fury you uneducated fucking dogs breakfast. Fuck you fuck you and fuck your mother. Fucking cunts.

And fuck BC hes a peice of shit too. Wanker.

Yeah you're the epitome of an educated individual.

He speaks of them in every possible way without using the actual j word.
Not sure of BC's personal life but he's opening the dialogue in a space which has media, govt, finance and academia all against him. If anyone here can do better at that, please go right ahead and lead the way.

By the way, those doing roman salutes at the event most likely were infiltrators sent in to give the media the images they needed. Similar to those seen in the US at various events.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE AFRICANS IN OUR COUNTRY?!?!?!?

Racial differences are more than skin deep.
Fuck it, I don't want to piss in anyone's weetbix. I'm happy with the response the protest got. I'm just concerned about the agenda some of the figureheads have. Blatant hypocrisy from leaders you would expect to be pushing the 14 words. Too much association with kikes like Avi Yemini, too many 'leaders' fucking kikes and Filipinos. Call me shill if you like, but keep your eyes and ears open if you deal with these faggots irl.

The War on White Australia: A Case Study in the Culture of Critique, Parts 1-5

Read the above for the full breakdown.
TL;DR = It was the tribe

Yes, he does. He bangs nonwhites. It's a known thing among Oz WN circles. Go to the YT channel of Shermon Burgess if you want the info. He has a video about it.

The first instance of him banging a nonwhite is the GF whose shed he burned down. If you check the news articles and the records, her name is in a few. She has a Viet name. So Blair was banging a SEA. After he got out of prison, he banged an Arab and now he has a Jew GF who has a YouTube channel which she has mentioned it on.

Blair is not a WN.

I for one would believe most anything coming from someone called S H E R M O N

But even if so, weigh up the pro's and con's. Net result is, who cares who he bangs if he's also waking up the ignorant masses

Muh name. You can see his video type in every video. Clearly 100% white and has skin in the game (white activist for many years).

phenotype*

I have no problem riding any waves he makes, I just have low confidence in his agenda aligning with mine in the long term.

Yeah this guy is tribal too, wouldn't think so to look at him would ya?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x700, 728.07K)

Moron. If you think he's a kike, filter yourself and then I'll filter you to make sure that I don't have to see you again in this thread.

Agreed. We live in low confidence times and the odds of a Saint with a perfect agenda coming up against the odds are slim as fuck.

Looks like a BC impersonator. I've seen a few of his vids before. His presentation style is shit tier in a condescending yet bogan way. Filter whatever you like but I'd not worship at the altar of that mungbean with a suss name if I were you.

Are you retarded? He can't even lead by example. He's just a roid rager and talks angry. Terrible fucking leader.

A good leader would set the standards and be expected to FOLLOW THEM and not break them because of "muh dick"

LOL. What kind of crack do you huff, inbred? I only brought him up as a source for Blair being a race mixer, you called him a kike, I showed he isn't, and now this. Worship? Very rich, user. $10 you're an anti-social NEET.

Who ever designated BC the sole leader of ? He's just some guy who happens to be pretty good at enraging the media and commies, which by my book seems like someone adding value and raising awareness.

Being a total SPERGTARD about who he fucks is a massive derail from the point of the St Kilda rally.

Let your true colours slip there, Agent.

He also makes everyone equate nationalistic beliefs and positions with being a bogan which he is. We need a Jared Taylor, someone who is refined and has the intellectual firepower to take on anyone who steps to the plate. None of these bogan activists debate because they can't. But imagine an Aus Taylor getting on TV and wrecking everyone without raising his voice or frowning. That would be extremely powerful. However, I doubt that we would ever get such a character because taking pride in Australia the nation is equated with being a bogan and the Australian middle-class's kryptonite is anything bogan which is why they are all rootless cosmopols who date Asian women and eat out at "ethnic" restaurants every second night.

Now now, sweetie.

He's not an official leader but he's obviously an important figurehead.

"Being a total SPERGTARD about who he fucks is a massive derail from the point of the St Kilda rally."
Yeah you're a fucking kike, who cares about who he racemixes with? Are you for fucking real cunt?

I can't for this guy supporting Israel in the future.

I can't for this guy supporting Israel in the future.>>12648633
*I cannot wait for this guy to support Israel in the future.

He did pretty good job on Hack to be fair

"They look hwhite to me" is that the same Jared Taylor you are referring to?

There were Viets at the rally adding their support to the issue at hand, should they have been excluded?

"Dont let the perfect be the enemy of the good". Wise words.

But that's wasted on the obvious actors poisoning the well in this thread.

this is a pretty peculiar thing for him to say

Yeah, it is. You can criticize him for that all you want but to deny that he is one of the most powerfully persuasive people to argue for white nationalism and white people. there's a reason everyone likes the guy: he is charming and has no flaws that opponents can attack. Everyone who goes against him loses painfully.

Yes. Have you seen their crime stats? They're footsoldiers for chinks, another 5th column in this nation. Same goes for the pajeets. I'd be for booting the abos out too, but no one will take them. Maybe Canada, but that would be a dick move.

California will take them.

Viets have their hand in everything but Aus thinks Asians are good. Truth: Viets are human traffickers, drug dealers, basically international criminals. They're a huge problem in the US for example.

I'm an actor poisoning the well? Nice projecting kike but im not the jew literally telling goyim to ignore racemixing in favour of populism.

thanks for the lol.
Go Aussies.

Link for her channel?

See pinned post on video. Get red pilled.

Even Neil Erikson is involved with this Jewess. The entire Oz movement is kiked to shit.

hebrewsurnames.com/BELTRAN

Original video exposing Blair.

Guy who exposed Blair C is a geopol analyst who did three years in Oz prison for making a video about Kikes (vid attached).

Oz nationalist movement: run by feds, race mixers, don't name Jews ever.

twitter.com/blaircottrell89/status/1082593253910663170

He knows.

They only make up 2% of the population. Would be simple to exterminate.

Pretty disappointing if Blair is screwing a kike

Thanks everyone

Can confirm through a close source 'he slept with a half jewish chick for fun'

He does know, being civnat is just for show

He's gonna get arrested for terrorism, just like people associated with National Action were.
The powers that be fear powerful rhetoricians.

No, he won't because he's a fed or he's working with them.

I guess fucking nonwhites is just for show too.

So close

Yeah he's certainly a step above Pauline. Still not quite there yet though.

I'm not a fan of him either just saying what I was told

Good video, this guy is interesting and has skin in the game but nothing he brings up even remotely proves BC is a plant.
On the other hand, I've heard that Lads Soc requires new members to fully dox themselves to the LS organisers. Adds some weight to the honeypot theory. I'm on the fence until more proof emerges for or against him.

As to BC banging khazars, maybe she had amazing milkers. Reminder to purist spergs: not every fuck results in offspring.

Tom Sewell is banging a flip. He's not 14 words either. He even talks about 'de-radicalizing' new members in this video. They're anti-commie, anti muslim, but they seem to be pushing the anti-identarian shit that's popular amongst Peterstein fans and libertarians. Talk is cheap. Leaders need to set an example to others.

They're not a honeypot they just have terrible opsec. Their group is supposed to be like a public support group for white men/families. As opposed to AR who are an underground group

Tom is 'NS' but a shitty one

Never said it constitutes proof but he does lay out good points that are quite convincing if you know how the police operate. Consider Blair was given an interview in Prison when he was a complete nobody then got out of prison and launched a WN advocacy career and started supposed NatSoc club houses and none of that has been shut down while groups like Antipodean are literally being classified right now as actual terrorist orginisations and everyone associated with them will be charged with terrorism, mostly for putting up stickers no less. Why, they are the real deal and are openly anti-Jew. Meanwhile, Blair boy gets permission to run rallies that get international media attention – even attention from RT.

Irrelevant, they are all virtually effectively disarmed so there is no power they can project in any meaningful capacity. A hundred or so white men bitch. They have no arms to back up their bitching and power comes out of the barrel of a gun and they gave those up in 96 for added security for their jewish masters. Nothing shall come of this.

They may not all be feds but you better believe that they are infiltrated or at least heavily monitored. Nothing in that group is safe, their opsec is horrific. You can bet the feds have good profiles on all of them which at the minimum means they can't do anything, effectively. It also means they are now controlled because Feds and Kikes have all the leverage and these guys have nothing. If O'Connell was jailed for three years for filming two kikeboys, then they can get shut down any time.

Exactly, they have no leverage, no power. I suspect the only reason they allow this to go on is to give a false sense of hope to rightwingers.

85dba8 is a roastie. Filter and move on.

I have run 2 rightwing groups and both times I was threatened by the Feds. I'm involved now with a mini think tank of sorts. I have skin in the game and can speak from first hand experience. You have nothing, not even a critique of any POV offered. Filter yourself.

think tank? I hope it's not on discord.

IRL. I run it in Syd, we do studies on admix and IQ. Also genomics. We work closely with an internationally renowned research org and should have something published soon. IRL activism is dead. Jews control this country like no other.

Wow, the foid is trying to get attention, I'm absolutely shocked. What an unpredictable turn of events.

I think the chinks are giving them a run for their money.

Also, anecdote: tried to meet up with LadSoc Briz a while ago and they wanted to meet behind a rural servo when we were both near CBD. I never went, suffice to say.

Not trying to get any attention unlike you who keeps being inflammatory to me in order to get a response. Female much? You really are.

They're just allowing those insects to rape us.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Great_Aussie_Patriot
Oh, and it all becomes clear. This guy is salty because his former friend became way more popular than he ever was, so now he dedicates himself to attacking his old friend like the traitorous scum he is.

Just go back to r/TwoXChromosomes why don't you?

>rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Great_Aussie_Patriot

He might be but be jelly or asshurt or whatever but actually go and check out the evidence. Gook GF's name in papers plus more.

Sounds like a board for you, soy-filled cream puff

And here comes the reddit spacing.