Israel to officially demand $250 billion from Arab countries which expelled Jews

After 18 months of secret research, the State of Israel is preparing to officially demand compensation for assets abandoned by Jews who were forced to flee eight Arab countries after the establishment of the State of Israel.

(January 6, 2019 / JNS) After 18 months of secret research with the help of an international accountancy firm, the State of Israel is preparing to officially demand compensation for assets abandoned by Jews who were forced to flee eight Arab countries after the establishment of the State of Israel, to the tune of $250 billion.

According to a report on Israel’s Hadashot TV news, the demands are being finalized for the first two of eight countries. Israel is preparing to sue Tunisia for $35 billion in lost assets and Libya for $15 billion.

In total, Israel will demand $250 billion from Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, and Iran.

Justice for Jews from Arab Countries (JJAC) has estimated that approximately 856,000 Jews fled from 10 Arab countries (including Algeria and Lebanon) as violent riots swept the region following the establishment of the State of Israel.

“The time has come to correct the historic injustice of the pogroms against Jews in seven Arab countries and Iran, and to restore to hundreds of thousands of Jews who lost their property what is rightfully theirs,” said Israeli Minister for Social Equality Gila Gamliel, who is coordinating the compensation suits.

The compensation initiative is taking place as the U.S. administration plans to unveil an Israeli-Palestinian peace proposal. A 2010 Israeli law states that any peace deal must also include compensation for Jewish-owned assets that were stolen or abandoned by Jews who were forced to flee from their homes in Arab countries and Iran.

According to the report, if Israel succeeds in obtaining the reparations, they will be distributed by the state via a special fund.

jns.org/israel-to-officially-demand-250-billion-from-arab-countries-which-expelled-jews/
archive.fo/qtaMJ

Attached: b03744f852cec87aa2e29de72387a73c5b96d6f515bb8a254cf00b696bca90d8.webm (480x270, 671.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/california-middle-school-students-form-human-swastika/
archive.vn/6fsa2
youtube.com/watch?v=uC1Kci_v2IE
timesofisrael.com/south-tel-aviv-is-south-sudan-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah i can see jews doing this.

jns.org/california-middle-school-students-form-human-swastika/

Is this a satire website?

Apparently 109 countries wasn't enough, guess they're trying to get kicked out of their own ethnostate now lmao

When is Iran going to bomb them to death?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6.88K)

You can't make this up. They just keep asking for more and more violence.

Nuke israel.

That's probably their plan at this point, only way to open the gateway to moloch or some other lost-the-plot schizo desert madness.

If non dubs none of the sand niggers will pay.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: intense fripp.jpg (1170x850, 92.02K)

Fucking poetic. Seriously how have the kikes not been glassed by several countries at once yet?

That sure the fuck did not work out as I planned

Nice.

Attached: 30846ae6d05acdd10a8c364fb1e27dcb357cd07fe3ea5bc24fffe47dac5cda3c.jpg (750x709, 35.3K)

Attached: 88's.png (760x712, 454.93K)

It's a good time to bring Palestinians, they lost 1 trillion dollars in assets since Israel came to be.

Hitler's progeny will soon make a move from south America

I'm guessing they want to get kicked of the planet.

6 trillion. Don't ever forget that.

Not only do they demand Gaza, but they also demand to subvert America's constitution by demanding that Americans are jailed for protesting Israel, and now they're demanding 250 billion dollars.

Will they come out and say that the holocaust did not happen?

In a few years they will try and claim the Colosseum since its construction was financed through the looting of the second temple.

This country is a walking fucking stereotype

They will all refuse. The US will pay it.

Yeep, they will pay out 250 billion dollars while claiming that 5 billion for the all is too much.

Simple, they are backed by NATO and US military

This same site published a funny article about Ireland being bad anti-Israel goys
archive.vn/6fsa2

What the fuck, why did I never hear about this? This is an example of a white country putting their foot down and saying "enough".

Jews, perfectly aware of their parasitic nature, ask money from countries to get rid of themselves.

I hope they manage to piss off sand niggers, and in turn the Western liberals who love sand niggers.

Sure, right after Israel pays back the hundreds of trillions they have stolen from every country they ever set foot in.

6 million jews need to die for money to flow to financial megakikes, "one shekel in London bank is worth more than whole Israel"

At this rate I'm pretty sure even that wouldn't stop the heebs. They'd figure out a way to tax us and drop their own rocks from space on to Palestinian children as payback.

Yes but remember because of the shoah the Jewish people lost 6 trillion dollars of value so Palestine actually owes Israel 5 trillion never forget that goy :^)

They dont expect the money, they just want this stated so they can use usa troops to attack and conquer those countries.
.001 for you, .001 for you 1000000 for the rothchild.

I am surprised they have not already. And the catholics will force italy to cuck to it.

they already have

So each jew was worth $292,056.07 i did the math.

So assuming an average weight of 160lbs that comss out to $114.08 per ounce.
I should mine Jews.

Tunisia's GDP in 2017 was 40.26 billion, Libya was 50.98 billion.

Israel's per capita GDP is only $40K, lel

youtube.com/watch?v=uC1Kci_v2IE

Why stop there? Why not ask for 50 trillion dollars? That way Israel can pay back the loans it's borrowed from the U.S.

Let's sue Israel for 6 Gorrillion.

Maybe it would be a good time to remind Blacks that they were the real jews and to go get some gibs from Israel.

Only the Zionist state can have such Chutzpah. That's crazy. Seriously, I truly wonder what the fuck is the under strategy. Maybe they want to provoke the big war, since the global market crash seem to be coming for this year.
We'll see I guess.

Attached: cowardize.jpg (620x415, 23.23K)

So they are giving back golan to Syria because it was wrongfully abandoned to jews right?

timesofisrael.com/south-tel-aviv-is-south-sudan-now/

From your mouth into Yahweh's ears user

That makes sense, since jews are the enemy of humanity.

SHIGGY DIGGY

Attached: 2101131C-A61B-4353-81BA-62C75F7E23E1.gif (320x240, 27.51K)

Jews are valued negatively, so every Jew that dies in Minecraft brings profit