AUS/POL/ - Tranny Laws Galore

So after Tasmania lost their fucking minds and allowed people to change their gender without surgery, the Northern Territory has followed suit.

I hope the nefarious Tasmanian and Territorian anons out there can change their gender to something ridiculous, just to show how stupid it is, just for a negligible minority of alphabet bullies.

We're heading the way of Canada, although we still haven't got our legal weed yet.

Attached: tranny.jpg (523x572, 44.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onenation.org.au/tasmania-goes-genderless-girl-boy-under-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a man who wants to milk the system… why the fuck would I want a surgery?

SA IS BEST A

and out of curiosity, does anyone know what kind of confirmation might be required to claim to be a boong?

From what I can gather, all that's needed now is confirmation from either a psychologist or some clinical treatment.

It takes the backing of an elder (basically an abo who made it past 40 without dying from petrol), so just grab a bottle of bundy rum and a pack of smokes and ask for a favor. Make sure they don't live in a dry area or you might get in trouble for giving them alcohol (because they're such alcoholics in some places it's illegal to even carry alcohol so they can't drink it, or they limit your purchase to a carton a day, they really are animals)

Is there some way to turn being a lady abo into a lifetime of cennobux? My proud people have suffered long enough I need to stop being oppressed by the state.

Why does this shit happen in all countries at once? Tasmania is one of the most isolated. You'd figure this kind of thing would erupt in the U.S. one year, then happen in more rural Western countries maybe 5 or 10 years later, but this is all happening within just a few years.

Polite sage.

Wait till you see what the NT has in store for the Criminal Code Act:

s.188 defines one condition of an "aggravated assault" to be a victim who is female assaulted by a male. This brings the minimum sentence from 1 year to 5 years in prison.

Also police won't find the "blonde-haired female 170cm tall" because of the retardation on his birth certificate.

Good for criminals wanting to milk the system. Bad for everyone else.

It's carefully engineered and implemented top-down. They ensure it starts in many places at once to ensue as much carnage as possible because the goal of the tranny agenda and all the kike's agendas is lowering the birthrate of whites – or, in other words: killing whites. Remember, this is a war. Notice that the vast majority of all trannies, even the famous ones, are white or look white? Not a coincidence. We are being targeted.

Trannies are the ultimate kike creation. They're non-reproducing, self-destroying, narcissistic, mentally ill puppets.

Every one of the kike's horrific creations that you will bear witness to from now until your death will be designed to further destroy whites. It will be implemented in such a way that it causes as much damage as possible because this is a war. Everything happens for a reason and these people are engaged in a world-wide plan to genocide all Europeans.

And what a pity there's no obvious way to stop it.

Normies are numerous, but they're too caught up in their jobs and careers to bother helping us out. It takes many to make a difference.

My honest to god first thought was "maybe i should declare myself trans to get disability" cus i hear its better than the dole.
Fuck this gay earth

I'd turn trans so I could rape women in the toilets more easily

Mini-coups among the elites, behind the scenes. There was one in around 1971 or 1972, around the time that Whitlam got in. The one sometime between 2011 involved SJWs but got headed off by GamerGate, then there was something around 2015 involving the gay mafia/globohomo. Note now that some SJWs aren't even cutting edge enough among the hardcore elite, mostly because SJWs are white, and white genocide/mutilation/castration is now in vogue.

What happens in Tasmania?

If only there was a way to get free testosterone out of this shit. Check this angle though: oestrogen is free if you can get certified as a tranny, which requires you walk in and testify that you are mentally ill. But test is basically impossible to get unless you have ultra low test. Even then they probably won't give it to you. If you buy the hormone that makes you a man without their permission, which you will not get, they punish you legally. You become a criminal Means they have subsidised sissification and banned masculinity at a national level.

They literally want you to be a grievously disfigured mutant freak while niggers fuck your women.

Attached: 5a1b718a9248ed6599a67533f7e3e1aaa5e413f471ed60a58562b9138276e7c4.jpeg (652x310, 70.68K)

Easy, just claim you're a man in a woman's mind in a man's body and you need T and HGH to fix it.

Tasmania is a wee bit greener than mainland

this jew gets it

Maybe you can register as a female, and then ask for T to transition from female to male? I'm sure there is some legal loophole allowing for this.

No, you all have fucked accents and two heads. Obligatory checking of some delicicious digits.

They went full retard.[1]

[1] onenation.org.au/tasmania-goes-genderless-girl-boy-under-attack/

Say you're a trans woman trying to overcome cis-normativity.

I think it's like when Facebook took over. When there was a strong university that already had a Facebook-like application, they launched Facebook in the weaker universities surrounding that target, then when it was surrounded hit the target.

Tas and NT are weak states NT not even a state that can be used to hit the stronger ones like NSW and Vic, and the more conservative ones like Qld and WA.

Fuck off back to leddit, cunt.

Short term thinking

1 Find lesbianized sjw with passable womb
2 Explain you are a trans woman that finds her attractive
3 Force her to date you by guilting her over transphobia if she resists
4 Impregnate it
5 Explain that you are transitioniting back to a man now for the baby guilting her over transphobia if she resists, raise it heterosexually and explain to the lesbian she is also heterosexual (because you were a fucking man all along…duh!)
6 Profit

damn those ladies have some fat asses.

Hopefully with Leyonhjelm now focusing on NSW state politics, and if Mark Latham from One Nation gets a seat, this kind of nonsense can be stopped, or at least delayed until people get a fucking clue.

aim higher. goovernment deparments have abo quotas they need to fill. get yourself a corner office and get paid to shitpost all day. they wont expect you to do anything.
hard mode: become a police commissioner or something.

how do we press australian scientists and doctors about gender theory?

We can't, their jobs depend on them toeing the line.

Wouldn't the obvious way to stop Transgenderism be just make fun of them in their DM's on twitter?

Twitter is ruthless in banning people especially when you hit certain keywords. Their mods are non-English speakers that don't get context. You have to do it subtly.

Wrong: Trannies should commit suicide.
Right: How did it feel? Did you make the cut?

we become the scientists and doctors

Bump.

This could be why they stopped making the Darwin stubby.

Thread needs more images

Attached: DoVCsuRU4AASuRh.jpg (700x3790 227.96 KB, 624K)

When is it no longer wrong to reap benefits from the system? Is it okay to get welfare because it's allowed just for not wanting to work?

Monday: Identify as a psychologist
Tuesday: Self identify as gender fluid
Wednesday onwards: Change gender on the fly as needed.

This is my gender

Attached: Taz Spin 2.png (420x300, 107.24K)

Just do what a typical trap would do and extort the psych into giving you that confirmation - "I'm gender non binary, if you don't believe me you're a bigoted transphobe and imma report you."

…they are now at risk of losing their jobs if they don't kowtow to these freaks.

You're worse than Canada with the mandatory vaccination and thought police, you are cattle. But the legal trans thing is awesome it is feminism going full circle nya~

Attached: 512b6ac0e03e37f2388ae38986a65b5df768e9270161a1e330069a937fc2ab6d.jpg (1280x800, 169.42K)

Don't forget that they voluntarily mutilate their own genitals until they can never reproduce again.

Really? That is the best place you could think of to rape someone…not something picturesque or at least not fucking disgustingly filthy?

At least the only ones I see 'transgendering' are jews. Let's hope it stays that way. Who cares if the kikes kill themselves and voluntarily sterilize.

Probably the only thing we could really do to fight it is make a campaign that came out strongly against genital mutilation and torture.