Redpills on Women the Dark Side

Hello Zig Forums this thread is going to be the first in a new series I am going to start. I have browsed this place for many years and I did a lot of digging. In particular, I love digging into subjects that are purposefully ignored and buried. I find out a lot of interesting stuff and despite your love for the truth. I noticed your missing quite a bit when it comes to the politically incorrect topic of women. Yes, I know you regularly have red pill threads about women but trust me on this your actually missing quite a bit. Despite how you regularly touch upon different subjects you have failed to realize how they are all connected.

To be precise you only got about half the picture…I hope to help fix that. So I only have one thing to ask of you readers that brings up real world things you have noticed even if it seems normal to you. I will use these as examples to help better illustrate what I am about to explain and hopefully wake some more of you up while I'm at it.

So let's get started. As much as I loved all those nice graphs and data over the years as used in those red pills. Keep in mind those sources of knowledge are what (((they))) don't mind you finding out about. If you really want to know more you need to ask yourself what is it they are trying to hide? What is it they are trying to bury? What kind of stuff do you never hear about or is put into a good light if you do?

Here are some topic examples

Are you beginning to see a pattern here?

Now I am sure many of you have stories to tell and do feel free to do so. The more examples the more proof the better. They try VERY hard to bury any and ALL evidence. I would know I went through hell to gather what I could find out.

So I beg anons to share what you know. Anything at all. Things you noticed. People you know that had terrible shit done to them. Ect.
You have no idea how valuable that kind of information is when it comes to these kinds of things.
women 100% victimize each others' children. If the child is desirable, they will try to attach him to their family with a woman, or if he won't let them latch on, they will go to undermining it.

This is also why you should not let your children become too close to obviously inferior children. Their parents will coach the child to hurt you, in an attempt to build him up.
Women will actively sabotage and groom any children that are within their reach. It's literally instinct for them to do so. Desirable children will be groomed and should they prove…resistant they will be actively sabotaged. You can see this all the time among school kids.

Why do you think young school girls do better than boys?
They are much more willing to fall into line with the establishment. With what the teacher says. Boys though are more resistant and hence…they must be properly dealt with, but those who fall into line are to be rewarded yes? Seeing the pattern now I hope.

Women will instinctively try to matchmake desirable children to those part of their own family/tribe. Its why they gush over cute little couples so much and secretly try so hard to make them happen in the background. it's practically a battlefield trying to leverage desirables together. Men look the other way but if you start to look it's not hard to notice.

They are all in on it.
Now if you are considered 'undesirable'…well in the old days' patriarchy would attempt to take care of you.

Attached: goon.mp4 (640x360, 12.61M)

Watch for for is grooming and poaching. I've seen women actively target the brothers of their friends by using things like sleepovers as an excuse in order to gain access. Its actually the secret reason why good big sisters are so protective of their younger siblings. A lot of it involves fighting off other bitches or making trades if they see someone who they think is 'worthy'.

Another thing to look out for is grooming. Women can and will groom children in order to set them up with family and friends whom they consider worthy.
One thing that is tragically spoken is poaching but not in the stealing for themselves personally, but rather to sabotage and steal them away for someone ELSE. Whether it be a friend or family whom they consider more worthy. They will happily try to sabotage any current relationship and try to matchmake those they consider a 'good couple'. Just as they are willing to try to sabotage their enemies with terrible partners.

Something to keep in mind is friends/enemies but 'real' friends are instead considered a part of her 'tribe' aka real friends/family. Women actively bias towards those whom they consider tribal members and outsiders. Tribal dynamics in the modern world hidden as it may be is a real consideration.

Now grooming and matchmaking is serious fucking business for women. It's deeply wired in their genes. I had no idea how extensive it was until I did some serious digging and investigating. Basically, though it came down to good old fashion evolution.

Groom children into worthwhile mates. Matchmake worthy mates together to form strong families that would make strong babies into strong tribes. Plain as day if you think about it.
The only problem is we aren't into tribal societies anymore and men have forgotten the importance of keeping women on a leash. In fact, many of them are giving up entirely or supporting the goddamn matriarchy. Which is creating a very dangerous dynamic.

Then there is the problem of undesirable. Women instinctively hate these elements because in the old days they were useless leeches who would drag the whole tribe down and thus they wanted them gone. Women related to these elements can either chose to support them or abandon them(cut their losses).
So one thing I have often noticed in families is the mother and older sisters fighting viciously over matchmaking/grooming of the younger ones. The mother would often introduce possible mates for them and the older sisters would fight to drive them off. Mother would try to teach them one and the older sisters another.

What it mostly came down to is disagreements about settling. Big sisters were protective and mothers simply wanted their kids 'taken care of'. In the end, I noticed it was families without big sisters who served as a vanguard that actually suffered the most.

Which was a very interesting dynamic. On the other hand, I have noticed on plenty of occasions of big sisters selling out their younger siblings to friends in trades. Basically, a friend of a big sis would display interest in her sibling and approach her. Negotiations are made and a deal is struck. Think a much more formal version of a guy asking permission to ask his buddy's sister on a date.

I have most often noticed this among college chicks. She finds out that fucking hell its a barren wasteland in terms of mates in college for actual dating and goes home to poach a lad from a friend's family. It's becoming an increasingly common phenomenon. Go home find a sweetheart and take him back with you.
Which is pointing to the opposite side of female hypergamy. Zig Forums is aware of older men with 'proven' ability but there is the other. The inherent 'potential' of a young mate. This is what women are very careful about covering up while at the same time positioning themselves to harness it. They know exactly what they are doing. Grooming, matchmaking, poaching, and its all about securing potential.

Zig Forums's problem is it focuses far too much on the obvious and in this case its older successful men. Its not the young kids who can be groomed, molested, fucked, tamed, harnessed, poaching, and sharing. THAT is something that they desperately do not want getting out.

56% face has come to tell us about women. Thank god.

So they are in schools grooming the children. They are in daycare doing the same. They are in child services. They are in HR. They are secretaries and in front desks.

In all these networks they process…and then they pass them up the chain to the next network to be further processed. All these networks at first glance appear to be disconnected but what if they aren't.

Women are collectivist by nature. They cannot resist socializing and talking shit together. Even your most private sexual history is known in incredible detail and widespread among women. They ALL know exactly how big dick your dick is and every last awful detail of your love life that you desperately hoped nobody but the person you slept with knows about. Well oops if that person you slept with is a woman well she just told all her friends all the gory details who told all their friends and so on…

Phones and the internet did something the Elites really weren't expecting when they broke up the family/tribal units. They allowed all these women to get back in touch and socialize among themselves. At first, they thought oh hey we can use this…but now their most powerful weapon feminism is eating itself alive.
They aren't interested in being subservient anymore. As for the price of coexistence and alliance? Traditionally civilization was in fact built off an agreement between men and women who both made sacrifices. Matriarchial in the home and family as a foundation. Patriarchy to expand and defend outward in a greater civilization. Problem is they got pissed off and grew dissatisfied with the arrangement.

So now these women are grooming, sabotaging, and molesting children in a never before seen industrial scale. The entire point is to harness their potential. Its what childcare is all about. Its what schooling is all about. Its what seducing and fucking those clueless teenagers by their goddamn teachers is all about. The teens think all they want is sex…but they also want love so they get offered sex but starved of actual love. This is done entirely on purpose by those older women.

They get strung along until they are finally broken in enough and they traded to someone who *gasps* offers them 'love'. The teen so starved of attachment now latches on for dear life…and mission fucking accomplished. A young male full of potential has just been harnessed to whoever lucky lady he's just been traded to.

See do you get it now?

Young dick is a trade commodity based on future potential. The best part is only those women understand this. Its why they are abandoning the sinking ship of older successful men and securing a monopoly on young cock for themselves. Hence the division between women and why feminism is collapsing on itself. Its a civil war breaking out between women.

Not even fucking men are able to really wrap their heads around this. They think oh wait till your older and more successful…hah.

Now for young women. They are considered a valuable resource and have been fucked hardest by feminism ruining them. Babymaker clock is a bitch like that. I have noticed some interesting changes playing out that yet again largely ignored. So here is some of what I have noticed coming up.

Attached: art.webm (320x246, 1.99M)

Using 4chins clickbait boobs girl photo to lure in thirsty anons is not a great way to convince us of your good intentions. Aren't you the mod on /v/ that talks shit on White nationalists?

You mean Mark?
He's jewish It's not a surprise.

Have fun user >>>/cow/692410

Men are complicit too. We're all complicit.

'Hate your women goyim. Don't trust them with your kids goyim. Better not to mate and breed eh goyim.'
Funny how the matchmaking part describes jewish mommas to a T.

I don't hate women Percolatrice.

Reported for encouraging race mixing and being anti-white.

REMEMBER TO SAGE THIS KIKE BULLSHIT ANONS

THIS IS THE SAME GROUP OF KIKE FAGGOTS (LITERALLY) THAT ALWAYS SHITS UP THE BOARDS HERE WITH ITS 'KILL YOUR EUROPEAN WOMEN' BULLSHIT, HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA

Explain this

Contrary to what media want everyone to thinks women are noticing how much they are getting screwed and at the same time, they aren't exactly willing to…settle. So what do they do? Zig Forums knows the answer when it comes to older women so I'm not even gonna waste my time with that.

Now what Zig Forums don't pay attention to is younger women. Older women by their experience know that from sleeping around 99% guys fucking suck in the sack and that doing so makes them slutty/undesirable to worthwhile men. Good Mommy's and big sisters even if their sluts don't want their family to 'quite' end up the same as them and they know the culture is working against them. They know their daughters want to go out and have fun…so what can they do?

All hail the glory of the boy toy. Its okay to be slutty…just don't be obvious about it and have fun with a guy who 'actually' knows what the fuck he's doing. That way your notch count stays low AND you get your brains fucked out in more ways then you can imagine! These guys are all vetted and trained by these older women…who then use them to supply their younger brethren.

Now with a boy toy to properly enjoy the side these young women can focus on…other things. Maybe they wanna focus on career/education maybe they wanna think about settling down. Either way, they are laughing at their peers.

That's right boy toys and prospective mates are being produced to supply their own women. Any who don't apply…are sabotaged.

That is arguably the most beautiful thing about this faction of women. Any who aren't with them are against them and are elaborately sabotaged on a truly grand scale. These women are by far the most well thought out and an intelligent faction of matriarchs I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. The worst part is they are winning. All their competitors are…well shit. They are completely unsustainable and hence why they are being replaced.

Women who wanna be sluts and typical feminists? Go ahead.
Men who want to be strong family patriarchs? Nice try.

They treat men as commodities. Are you a good betabux wageslave? Good, we'll divorce you repeatedly to finance us. You are a player? Great, we can totally use another distraction. To them, men have a purpose and if you fulfil that purpose then good. if you are blind to what they are doing then even better.
If you are aware? You think your redpilled but you don't see what we are up to you right before your very eyes? How funny! Its why they've never taken redpill men seriously. Barely a fraction of you has any idea of what's really happening with them.

If you do though…watch out. They'll notice you sooner or later. They take a sickening amount of pleasure that 'man' knows their secret. In fact they love it so much they'll approach you and make an offer. Best to play dumb and not call them out on it. Even so they'll become suspicious and still try to make your offers.
If they confirm you really DO know though? Watch out. Refuse any offer they make and calmy state you are open to negotiating. Eventually, they'll concede but whatever you do NEVER accept any offer they make you. If you're a woman they'll welcome you into the tribe.

I don't even hate the things women do themselves, I just hate that they're liars. Like making all the excuses when the fact is that I'm just ugly. Or sluts with warm cum dripping out of their asses telling me "they're just not sexual".

Your digits don't mean anything to me sweetie.
You are a mason? Whoopdeedoo

Maybe its your standards user. If you want to shoot cum in a womans asshole that bad got get a whore…just wear a condom.

Not with you, is what that means.

For women, any statement she makes is just words. She may have a ton of different reasons to say often contradictory statements, it just doesn't matter to her, as she does not think long-term.

If she wants to hurt you, or to make you feel good, or to appear likeable to strangers, or to not get ousted from a group, or to adhere to what she perceives as general consensus or whatever - she will say whatever she thinks will get the desired result.

Truth or anything else doesn't matter. It's just words. You'll be surprised how quickly a woman can e.g. falsely accuse you of rape if she feels like it, even for the tiniest of reasons. It has no meaning to her apart from what she wants to achieve with that statement, there is nothing else that has any meaning in her world apart from herself and her own feelings and (perceived) safety.

Attached: Happy Hardcore _I can't stop Raving_.mp4 (640x360, 3.4M)

Did you think it would be sexual with every fucking guy a woman runs across…should every fucking man on the planet have access to her asshole to shoot warm cum in it? The mailman, the plumber, the guy stocking shelves at Walmart, the dentist?

FUCK YOU Zig Forums for complaining about whores and then DOING EVERY FUCKING THING IN YOUR POWER TO MAKE WHORES OUT OF EVERY WOMAN ON THE PLANET.

Way to miss my point genius.

This is what I meant.

Read more carefully - I'm obviously not entitled to all women on the planet, but they should just say my face looks like a squadron of gorillas armed with shovels pounced on it instead of making outrageous excuses.

The problem is that family law is a life ruining weapon against the white man. De-fang family law and then we can get back to women having natural consequences.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

No they shouldn't. That's a masculine thing to say. Women should avoid unnecessary conflict for their own safety and the safety of their children, and so men don't have to bail them out of more stupid decisions. Kikes want women to act outside their nature, but you shouldn't.

You wanna attract women, then be te first to say that about your face. Don't make people dance around the ten car pile up you make noises out of.

You read an opinion into my post that wasn't there.

Lol as if. If you look as ugly as me, everything you do is wrong. If I don't go around telling people how ugly I am they are just outraged that someone like me dares to act like an equal to them, if I do they just tell me that's annoying and if you hadn't gone around saying that maybe we would have tolerated you. But that never happens, halo effect is the only thing that mattes.

You're fucking crazy.

Sounds like a terminal case of no charisma.

That's an incredible amount of words to say very little OP. Kike faggot confirmed.

Mother-daughter three-ways are specifically prohibited in the bible.

I used to be a beta orbiter until about five years ago. While I sometimes miss those witche, er, women I now know that men can never truly have a solid friendship with women. They are cuddly and a nice warm hole and cute when she's nursing your child but they are not meant to be friends in the same way males are. Remember that "bromance" meme a few years ago when they discovered that, wow, men can really have deep platonic love. Jesus. Read some fucking classics.

I used to be a teacher's aide for some fourth graders, user. It's not charisma, it's getting tired of herding immature kids. (I've been through my Chad years, in the end, it's like an piston.)

Me too user, I used to be a bit of an orbiter too, so I've experienced the exact evil cucks willingly encourage. Fuck that shit, men and women CANNOT be friends, it's just truth. And on the bromance shit, I remember it, I was slightly younger, but I do. Women aren't even capable of a platonic relationship a good chunk of the time, they always backstab each other, it's hilarious, they try to force it and it just doesn't work, or is fake as fuck.

There's no such thing as "charisma", it's just having the right face, voice, and overall appearance that you have no control over. Because of my horrible voice people would never find my jokes funny (while someone else saying the same thing would get the whole room laughing) and they'd take any obvious sarcastic remarks from me at face value.

Attached: 51f2b08ea81572b4171380110e60b97fae6d041f66f8748e3a783de9b62fd294.jpeg (289x225, 8.36K)

Women are molded by whatever the strong figure was. Government, media, father if they had one, husband if he wasn't from the cock caroussel, etc

It just means file deleted, newfriend.

Attached: not the jews.jpg (470x586, 74.95K)

Idk man, could be personal bias but I've never seen women really able to consider potential. They can only see what's right in front of them and even then not really.

They're all so blinded by television and social media they can't see reality anymore.

A joke.

Attached: 83e7334833c9b0218bc5e5f42117a5725948ccf15c5c4c392608c51a3ea52f7f.jpg (410x589, 38.64K)

That's how this world works, faggot. Those who do not wish to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Anyway, there's no gym for your face. You can't change your voice either. If I'm a deformed circus freak whose voice doesn't even sound like that of a human being, there's very little I can do, it's like trying to make myself taller and turning myself into a nigger to get in the NBA.

You're in denial by pretending genetics suddenly don't exist. The only fight I wish to have is to become the second Jack the Ripper. Thad the Thotslayer sounds good.

Don't make a woman your end goal. That's all I can tell you.

There are other paths to improvement in life, other end goals.

I'm a guy who's actually very handsome, very intelligent, with decent humor, and I understand the halo effect… I've only ever had sex with one girl back in highschool (enough over three years for it to lose it's mystery/appeal) and now I mostly just ignore women around me. Because most of them are worthless whores. Those that aren't are still damaged beyond repair.

My only goal in life is to achieve enlightenment, and every day I can see how putting that ahead of everything else will repay me in deeply fulfilling ways that no warm hole (or money or drugs…) could compare to.

Goddamn my power level is off the charts.. I recognised this was a woman posting in the first two sentences.
YES.
Well, anyway.. OP I hope you know what you're getting into on here, I'm surprised nobody has told you to get out for being a woman already.. Surprising. Less kike enablers in this thread I suppose.

Anyway, what you say is longwinded as fuck, but I do have some interest towards it. Have a bump. And can you condense your paragraphs a bit for fucks sake? Thank you.

Just make the best of your life that you can, user. Eat right, change what you can and want to about your life and be objective about yourself. It's what helped me for definite. The people who rally against self improvement tried it and then gave up. It's not something you just involve yourself in and then magically become 'fixed'. It's an ongoing battle your body wages, inactivity and slothe vs the olympian hunter gatherer form of our ancestors.

Is being predisposed to weakness and giving up after the first hurdle genetic as well?

Well I guess you've already chosen a goal.

There was a recent newstory about some guy who said god told him to kill prostitutes and drug dealers. Didn't get caught till his number was like 100 and he was retirement age (ie. prison probably improved his life). The normie who read that story to me sounded appalled, and all I could think to myself was, "Maybe that really was God's plan and he improved the world by his actions…"

Was Goebbels pretty-faced with a smooth silky voice?
Did he have charisma, though?

Listen to

Attached: goebbels before finding the way.png (1264x1460, 727.92K)

You think it's all about women? That's just one of the symptoms. People in general consider me utterly worthless. They never want my services even if I have something to offer. Even if I encountered a car accident at the roadside and rushed in to help the victim he'd probably just refuse my help and tell me to kill him at the spot. And then I get arrested anyway. I once borrowed a significant sum of money from a friend from school I haven't seen in years and the dude would stop reading my messages after two days and never replied to me again. People fucking pay me to stay away from me.
Nevermind, thrown in the trash. Of course you've never had to "improve" yourself, you were handed the good life on the platter.

That's where you're wrong. All the estrogen in the food/water/shampoo, all the years spent sedentary definitely left me far from as attractive as I am now.

Also all those years I spent playing vidya by myself left my social skills completely stunted. But I'm glad for it. I'd rather be the person I am today that someone who fits in. Because yes, despite all that, I still don't fit in. Because I don't watch television (instant social pariah status, most people are only capable of talking about television), I don't follow sports, I have a gifted IQ and like discussing complex topics that most people don't have the attention span for…

Your post says it all, you want to be used by other people, that will make you feel useful. My favorite way of spending time is going out into a forest and meditating by myself. Does that sound like something being handsome helps me with?

The Chinese philosopher Chuang'Tzu said, "Everybody knows the use of being useful. Few people understand the use of being useless. In a town there is a man who was born crippled. Just barely he is able to do some menial tasks. Through that little bit and charity he is able to survive.

Those that were born fit and strong on the other hand are forced to fight in a war and die young.

A tree that grows straight and strong is chopped down in its prime to make lumber. A tree that grows knotted and twisted is useless and gets to live out its full lifespan."

No, fuck all that Robinson Crusoe shit. The only project I'm gonna learn and complete by myself is building a gigantic dumpster and throwing everyone around me there because that's where they belong. And so do I honestly, but it's their lies that are the heinous part.

Genetics don't make you born chad, it's a status you earn. Stop being a bitch and work to make yourself the best that you can be, regardless of how that compares to the best man. All this faggot whining is not optimal behavior.

I agree user, I agree. That's the same reason I give you more attention than I give all those vapid women who have no idea how to get my attention, who can't comprehend that waving their ass at me actually repels me.

If you must become a monster, become the most terrible monster you can be.

Also, your first post in this thread is a degenerate sick (((porn))) fantasy, clearly showing what kind of emasculating poison you allow to attack your mind. Stop watching it and stop masturbating.

good thread OP. can confirm btw.

was raised by a single mother. her modus operandi with me was raise me to serve women as best I could. she taught me the cliche bullshit of treating women with respect, dignity, love, and doing all I could for them until "I met someone who would do the same for me" - the whole carrot on a stick bullshit. she knew full well I'd never get that because that's not how relationships work. she was priming me to be a slave to a woman in the future. she also rarely showed me any love, she was always chasing a career and even when she was home she was going mad at me for not cleaning up exactly how she wanted me to or something similar like that, which again, is more conditioning. she would literally have emotional breakdowns crying her eyes out for hours over me not washing the dishes before she got home. she claimed it was because she was having a nervous breakdown due to work. but no, it was conditioning. extreme shaming tactics to make me subserviant. baiting me with approval / validation should I actually do what she says exactly as she says.

I don't hate women. they're a product of their environment mostly. but I recognise just how dangerous they are and why they should never be in positions of leadership.

And Men want women to be their slaves. Both are trying to enslave the opposite sex.

Man, the monks really had it right to just ignore all that nonsense and to just do what interested them.

Read that as "Ant Men" and it made even more sense.

wrong. men want women to be as men, serving the family as a whole. men always want to serve something bigger than themselves, the default being the family. women only want to serve themselves.

Look, I see through you. I know exactly what kind of emotional response you're trying to get from me - you're like a multi-billionaire telling a homeless hobo that money is not important as you're burning stacks of cash in front of him. But my anger is already directed towards women as a whole and the only thing stopping me is logistics and the futility of it all - there's no way I can have my revenge against all women, and even if I did all sorts of horrible things to them, burned them alive, gut them like fish ripping their entrails out and more, I could never match the pain they have caused me.

Money is not important.

Attached: 255f66e1d07ff41660c456c760f9ff8c504ffec155df36631d3b8a84716338cb.jpg (570x761, 48.05K)

This reminds me of the Bene Gesserit from Dune, especially the later books. Matriarchy is terrifying because of how pathological women are.
Instead of the evil whores of the last Dune books we have something far worse: pedomoms.

Far as I'm concerned, the less community women have, the better.

"Butterfly Kisses" was a lezbo pedo group site found ~10 or more years ago, good luck finding it as I can't seem to find it anymore.

Attached: 1505783668921.jpg (960x6209, 774.78K)

I'm not accusing you of implying this, but the thing that annoys me about the "women are evil" crowd is that they have this retarded idea that there is a female conspiracy to hurt and harm us. This is simply ridiculous.
Jews conspire with each other to destroy White power
But women are simply women. There are some female organizations and many do harm to our people. But women are not a class of people who operate as a tribe. That is a jewish idea. The jews are the ones who created this culture of hostility between White men and White women and they did so on purpose. In the not so distant past, White women thought of themselves as White first. Then the jew came along and convinced many women that they should think of themselves as women first and not White at all.
And this is hugely destructive to our race as a whole.

But the ones who are organized tribally are the jews. Women are not a tribe. And many White women chafe under the boot of the privileged minorities.

It's extremely obvious you're not from here. Get out.

It was taken down.

Nobody actually hates you.
Pointing out your shitty attitude is not hate, it's just an observation that you're uncomfortable with. No jew put a gun to your head and forced some of you to be like this, you did this yourselves as soon as you realized there was a lot of money to be made, and hyperbole doesn't change that fact.

pol is absolutely pozzed when it comes to women.

this tbh. im infertile thanks to working in a radioactive zone in asia operating water pumps and i've made it my purpose in life to bed women of every race, legal age, and disposition.

i cannot contribute to my race so racemixing is irrelevant to my cause - i've taken an evolean and jungian approach to my life, and proliferate myself via memes in the absence of my ability to proliferate my genes. i had a choice between becoming a monk and becoming a conqueror, and i intend to conquer the human spirit on every level including the spiritual, physical, and sexual levels.

every woman of every race and disposition invoke deception to attain their goals of reproduction, sex, and stability.
it's the result of my research and sacrifice - the only way to get a decent woman is to fuck off to eastern europe / russian claimed territories of japan, and find a women. farma, shisha bars, and train terminals are a good place to engage women of this disposition in conversation.

I am Dugin's worst nightmare, and even engaged delusions that I was a reincarnation of Rasputin for a while. The future belongs to the Slavic and the Chinese. Slavic races will become autonomus and agrarian while the Chinese will engage a more subersive form of Affrican exploitation and use this to bolster their militaristic and economic goals. Dugin is fucked, there's no way to unite Europe and Asia.

I might be completely insane at this point but I'm right. Screencap this post and come back to me in 20 years when the slavs and chinos are the only ones maintaining their racial integrity and REKTing every other western country and india lmao in endless proxy-wars fought by muslims and niggers.

Nice trips but I don't think Zig Forums is still going to be here in 20 years.

I hope you didn't bed niggers, that's extra disgusting.

I dont see why, so basically you saw yourself as inadequate to your original cause, so you now use that as an excuse to whore around?
If you will be acting all degenerate, do it away from white women, because with each one you get with, the worse her relation with a real husband will be.

But mah nigga dey b xtra ==THICC== AN SHEEIT HOMIE

No fucking shit.

Screencapped

Attached: Redpills on Women the Dark Side.png (1387x5652, 1.06M)

Since these are redpills on women, I figured I'd ask something for the fun of it.
Before I was completely redpilled, I dated this girl in high school for a couple months. I knew she was mentally ill, had depression, didn't have a good family, but I didn't care. Teenage me was head over heels for her. Towards the end, she broke up with me. I found out that she was cheating on me with some other guy and dated him for a month after she dumped me and apparently gave him a bj. The twist is, this guy is WAY lower than me on the social ladder, especially in looks. Then, after that everyone was making fun of her and she switched school and preceded to date two other guys. To top it all off, she eventually came out as a man-hating lesbian.
How the fuck does all this happen? In less than a year, she dated at most four guys and is now a lesbian (which I highly question). Do you have an explanation?

Just end it, dude. You're repulsive even through text.

This there isn't a giant women conspiracy just like how women never actually won their rights men gave it to them. I assure as someone with years of experience of being around women exclusively they are ignorant , fickle and just want comfort at their default. The comfort they want entails physical, emotional and spiritual. There is also crazy cunts, along with different cultural personalities and the crazies are not hard to spot when you get experience. Judge the woman by their actions if you want to see past her typical woman lies.

This all is a self looping ideal of women teaming up when they sabotage each other at the drop of a hat. What women talk about isn't a secret all you have to do hear what they say is go with them when they hang out with all their girlfriends. They get very raunchy talking wise, you can get the lowdown on their sexual past too. Physically getting slutty with randoms is done more in a jest to tease each other and still depends on how much alcohol they have had that night but, the women pussy out most of the time and if you are the only male in the group you become the safe guy to flirt with because you considered comfort at this point an have 10x better chance then anyone else. Women are far more likely to do lesbian shit with their friends then go home with man again it has do with comfort because they can't be called the group slut for getting horny and wanting to makeout.
If you actually listen to women even the fat ugly ones they all say something about hoping to not be murdered or raped because they don't like the discomfort of not knowing a man because they know we can kill them with far more ease. Which why they like to poach their friends brothers, boyfriends etc. they are all comfort.

Without knowing you personally otherwise I could give you a more in depth answer. Puppy love is like a sirens call for young boys as for you didn't care about the red flags an got fucked over.

First it has do with her having a fucked up brain and bad genetics , so she was never working with a fullset of tools. It doesn't make sense to you of what she did because you are not crazy. Her fucked up family with her vulnerable mental state also gave her shitty morals to learn from and her normal became things that we would view as self destructive.
The second part is you can't be born lesbian but, more prone to it or set up to fall in to it.
To be prone to being a lesbian from Birth means they inherited a mental illness usually bi-polar. Then being molested by a older male figure is what sets the man-hating later on. They want to feel like they have control but, everytime they have sex the trauma of being raped by a male floods back so sex with a male becomes uncomfortable and mixed with the mental illness it starts to outright disgust them. Then they also feel like they need regain control of their sexual disgust in themselves by dating a woman because they know how to manipulate her much better, they can be the ones raping by using sex toys so they can feel like they have control of the trauma and they start dressing an try to act like a man to the that same power and comfort.

This is why you see dykes commit the most domestic violence and are very controlling. Lesbian relationships also have the shortest life span.

Attached: 28433b39ce022d1599ea7b4a44d6e297e387c68514279aa697c16a747bcc1249.jpg (1584x2016, 140.53K)

read charisma myth
charisma is a skill
socializing is a skill
picking women up is a skill
being a men is a skill
sexual strategy is a skill
being a faggot like you is also a skill

It proves she is mentally ill. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Want a laconic version of the proper and obvious redpill about women?
Females are the kikes of the sexes.
If you don't want to get fucked over then watch out for anything that has kike-like behaviour and keep the damn subhumans in check.

Don't think of any non-heterosexual sexuality as a constant, think of it as an extreme episode of mental illness. (Maybe psychosis?) Your ex is fucking retarded and is throwing a temper tantrum about her retardation. Never read into specifics of a woman's actions. NEVER expect coherence from them. All you need to do is understand what she is trying to convey in the subtext.

I also agree with most of what said in relation to lesbians. Bipolar and other psychotic disorders stem from inconsistent/shitty upbringing or trauma in childhood. REAL lesbians (any even slightly attractive ones are dumb/"creative" girls LARPing), the butch, 101% unfeminine blobs, are extremely shitty sub-humans who would spread their traumas and rage onto others, ESPECIALLY other mentally ill girls. I'm sure you're familiar with the screencap talking about how progressives act as a cult. Lesbian relationships are like that on a person to person level. One girl does the abusing, and the other one thinks this is okay until it's not and leaves until she gets manipulated back into the relationship again because reasons. It's an ugly picture. The only thing I would ask of is for proofs of biological consistencies in lesbians. I would also add that lesbians don't have good relations with their mothers from what I've read and experienced. The man-hating or distrust can definitely come from male trauma when they were kids, but having a pushover for a father who won't keep his woman in line is also a pathway to being a dyke. It's insane how much of a bio-weapon women can be. I'm splitting hairs though.

I don't think you made a bad call being with a mentally ill girl where do you think we are?, but I hope you learned a lesson about people who don't want to try to be better. Make yourself a good role model so more girls don't end up like her. I've dealt with a similar crazy. Sometimes you just get dealt a shit hand.

This is exactly the problem with women.

I know now to not ignore red flags and be with girls who are “normal.” That was a HUGE learning experience for me. I now have standards and self-respect, which were absent.

Mad about Hillary, incels?

Attached: 1478897790664.png (500x505, 89.15K)

Btw, what kind of weird ass fucking videos are you posting

Women are disposable tools. not people.
Use women. Fuck women. Kill them after that.
Those that you want to have children with, kill them after they give birth to the children that you want.

I'll give you some advice since I actually kind of feel bad for your feeble trolling attempt. Lurk for 2 years.

Wait, how am I supposed to make myself a good role model for women?

gtfo.

Kike just wants to figure out how we observe the media. GTFO.

I miss the turk mod.

Holy shit, so much of my relationship experience makes sense when viewed with this perspective.