(((Ashley Ander)))

What's up with the upside down cross?

And why is Toyoda supporting this?

Attached: AA.JPG (401x527 68.07 KB, 36.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ashleytander
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This appeared in an advertisement on Tumblr. The Toyota Prius page, in support of (((Ashley Ander))) Ride and Kikel club.

Why is Toyoda roping themselves down to this? How could anyone at Corporate not have been intelligent enough to see what this was?

Do they really want no Christians as customers?

their logo is already a bull head
they were satanists from the get go

2173 West 4th, Vancouver, BC

User reviews:

To quote the local studio again. They have a “DIFFERENT WAY” indeed.

As such. Is Ride Cycling Club’s “different way” a reckless and conceited
way?

Because we also suffered “the different way” which was consistent with the finger to the universe attitude that that ride cycle club instructors show us

First we found out that Ride Cycle Club charges over 25 dollars a class while at the same time offer the cheaper bikes (without a computer to tell you your riding time, cadence, watts etc). Remember they charge up to 25 dollars a class !! Just a few blocks from Ride Cycle Club the spinning is FREE with membership at Steve Nash Fitness And their bikes have computers !!

body by kong
This is Michael aka body by kong. One of two Finger Greeters
Secondly. One of their instructors was very rude and hostile. It was my FIRST time. Caroline Shaikewitz, who is one of the instructors at Ride Cycle Club humiliated and embarrassed me. I was using my phone to check my heart rate in class, but she pointed at me with her finger and accused me of texting–in front of everyone. Which is rude and unprofessional. Did she forget that their bikes have no computers? How do I know if I have been spinning for 15 minutes or 25 minutes? We would definitely avoid Caroline Shaikewitz’s class if you do visit them.

Third. Another one of their instructors who is known as Michael Kong, and likes to be called “body by kong”, not only enjoys unprofessional photos of himself giving the universe the finger, but also enjoys aflicting and threatening a middle-eastern man.

On Thursday August 23rd 2018, Michael Kong, one of the “Ride Cycling Instructors” saw the middle-eastern on the street, then Michael and his friend began verbal assaulting the middle-eastern man. The middle-eastern man is partially-blind and is a very good citizen who helps the homeless weekly.

We then wrote a letter to Ride Cycling club and demanded an apology, however, Ride Cycling Club did not apologize and apparently considered verbally assaulting a middle-eastern man as either acceptable or not serious. Which is another reason to avoid Ride Cycling Club.

Does JJ Wilson, founder of the Ride Cycle Club, who is the son of Chip Wilson founder of Lululemon condone the verbal assault that one of his employees committed on a middle-eastern man?

While we are on the topic of Michael Kong. In our opinion this character suffers from muscle dysmorphia. In many of his

Ride Cycling Club owner with Mr. Kong
Ride Cycling Club owner with Mr. Kong
online photos he is flexing and half naked, and naked in some photos.

a psychological disorder marked by a negative body image and an obsessive desire to have a muscular physique.

Muscle dysmorphia is an emerging phenomenon in society. Pressure on males to appear more muscular and lean has prompted a trend in the area of psychobehavioral disorders
Notwithstanding .You would think that only one instructor at Ride Cycling club likes to give the finger to the universe.

Attached: aaantichrist store.JPG (889x501 78.54 KB, 57.69K)

Nice observation.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

881 HAMILTON STREET, VANCOUVER BC CANADA V6B 2R7

2173 WEST 4TH AVENUE, VANCOUVER, BC CANADA V6K 1N7

131 1ST STREET WEST, NORTH VANCOUVER, BC CANADA V7M 1B1

2 HUMBERT ST, TORONTO, ON, CANADA M6J 2Y7

twitter.com/ashleytander

Can we quit compromising, and demand that she have a real doll dressed up as a Christian infant impaled on an upside down cross on her front door instead of just going all half-assed and showing a mere image of an upside down cross?

The time to rise up, Satanists, is NOW!

Forget about mere sissy symbols?

Time to cause a true Christian Holocaust?

Why stop at just imagery?

Contact them and demand they go all-in!

JJ Wilson who is the founder of the Ride Cycle Club, and is the son of Chip Wilson, founder of Lululemon.

(((Surprise, surprise.)))

OP is a faggot

Thanks, Shillenberger. It's just cut and pasted from some review of theirs.

Back to kibbutz. No nickel for you, though.

their logo is just a the front or back view of someone on a bicycle. It's fitting since they are a cycling club. Schizophrenic christ cucks eternally BTFO again

another great thread from our Zig Forums raiders
BASED MODERATION KILLING THE BOARD

Anybody who goes to such a class is a narcissist and eugenics tier. Expect more markets like this to open as social media creates more and more conceited people who constantly need attention from others and will pay retarded amounts of money to get it. But I bet if you went in there everybody would have a huge smile and outgoing attitude. Lmao I’m picturing it.

FTFY

Attached: 1529247587981.png (961x1912, 175.7K)

lol

Fuck off back to reddit, moshe.

Even Sara Carter, the overly dramatic FOX contributor has been caught wearing an upside down cross while on Hannity. Much outrage and she never wore it ever since. Symbolism is their downfall as Q would say and right on there.

Yet, how do they always manage to first invade and then subvert most everything is quite amazing. Are gentiles just too nice in the face of jews?

Did jews write this:

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Face the facts, golem. There is nothing more jewish than rejecting God, which of course you love to do. You were raised on the electric jew box like a perfect little goyim, and that's why you're a illiterate fucktard to this very day. You share the exact same culture as jews and niggers, which makes you a nigger jew

Attached: 4-51-36.jpg (630x440, 85.19K)

nice disinfo pic, rabbi. of course Real Christians[TM] know Jesus was the last Jew. That was literally the reason God sent Him. It's intriguing that you call the first Christians "jews" when this is what Christ taught us:

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." t. Jesus Christ

Also I like the lie about the part where both the New and Old Testament don't explicitly state to not fuck outside your tribe UNLESS GOD EXPLICITLY ORDERS YOU TO DO OTHERWISE. which He did on few occasions

I love it when they wear skin suits that display their pussy lips, ass cracks and nipples. It gets me so hard knowing every other male is checking them out and the women seeing the lust and still doing it day after day really gets me going, cuck.

I don't even know who the fuck this is.

ITS AN ABSTRACT FRONT VIEW OF A BIKE YOU FUCKING MORONS

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (600x798, 23.81K)

No tits.

Just pure coincidence, right?

It is a really smart abstraction.

Expect Zig Forums to be leaping at every fucking shadow like it's some secret occult shit for the next few years.

It is if you take an holistic approach. Since it is the drive they all have. Like a tornado.

Funny how they're still too pussified to just be autistically blunt with their occult shit - they should know better, that people still won't buy it.

In that case it is just an abstraction, and no tits.

The occult works best in environment of uncertainty like it is something secret.

Almost every piece of pro-Jew writing in the Bible is God telling the Jews what they'll get for worshipping Him.
Then the kikes ignore everything, worship the Devil, then get sold into slavery/conquered/plagued until they cry out and God tells them the same message again.

DOESN'T MATTER
THIS IS A FUCKING CULTURE WAR
FUCK OFF AN LEAVE OUR CROSS ALONE

Fuck Christians and fuck OP.

shitty low effort Zig Forums slide thread
sage and report for shitting up the catalog

Counter sage

Godly niggers should leave
>>>Zig Forums

Uh oh. Our little kikel itt is upset.