AfD Politican Frank Magnitz in Bremen, Germany

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/parteien/id_85046866/bremen-afd-landeschef-magnitz-von-unbekannten-attackiert-und-verletzt-.html

Attached: SadDay.jpg (720x960, 78.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-far-right-german-politician-13826732
counterpunch.org/2017/11/17/the-populism-of-germanys-new-nazis/
timesofisrael.com/loathed-by-jews-germanys-far-right-afd-loves-the-jewish-state/
translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://afdwatchbremen.com/frank-magnitz-landesvorsitzender/
oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Kanzler-Kurz-will-Wiens-Botschaft-nicht-nach-Jerusalem-verlegen/352192957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-far-right-german-politician-13826732

(((injured))) looks like a flesh wound.

D-don't hit back, we're not violent like them! Hold hands.

Was he Pro-Israel?

Tag des Seils?

Attached: tommyboy-doihaveamarkonmyface[1].png (1652x936, 1.14M)

Communism is the religion of piece… or pieces.

Frank was labeled a Nazi. Not really any basis for it though that I can find. I can't find anything about his view of Israel. Maybe some helpful German user can spread some light.

This is how they think
counterpunch.org/2017/11/17/the-populism-of-germanys-new-nazis/

Attached: EnjoyCommunism.png (2400x1500, 109.45K)

Aren't all the new (((right wing parties)))

If you don't have your lips firmly wrapped around a jew microdick and a nigger cock up your ass, you're literally worse than hitler and notsee is getting off light.

Attached: kek.jpg (227x339, 34.43K)

Tragic

Indeed

Attached: thisisdeutschland.jpg (960x540, 54.17K)

Inb4 this means he deserves it

timesofisrael.com/loathed-by-jews-germanys-far-right-afd-loves-the-jewish-state/

Have it both ways - you can't be wrong!

How do you say shitpost in German?

You think like a woman my friend.
-> Do the German people deserves a politician involved in a party endorsing the eternal Jew, responsible of the almost complete annihilation of Germany ?
Answer : No. A war is waged on us, you don't play with eternal principles.

/thread

"Over the years Magnitz was married several times. From these marriages so far seven children have emerged. Since 1998 Magnitz is married to a Turkish-born woman. After noting the Blumenthal court, in March 2018 Magnitz was forced to declare bankruptcy on Oath, due to heavy indebtedness."

translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://afdwatchbremen.com/frank-magnitz-landesvorsitzender/

Jesus christ, and this is why shills are winning on this board.

This dude is getting attacked by antifa and you think he deserves it.

The man chose his path. He's not a child.
You should pay respect to Ursula Haverbeck instead, martyr of the ZOG Germany.

You might as well say Ursula Haverbeck chose her path. She's not a child as well.

There's the old saying that a man is judged by his enemies. He must be doing something right with enemies like this.

Where did he betray his race, yid?

He's a literal AFD.

They cuck themselves for Israel and they STILL get called a Nazi party by the media, wew.

Just leave, reddit.

Ursula Haverbeck is a proud German, hence my support and sympathy is total.
I don't support Race traitors, this is again Eternal principles.
End of pilpul friend.

Where?

But she chose her path, thus no sympathy needed for her.

What a joke of an argument.

AfD is controlled opposition with lots of idealistic people in its ranks.
They were created to halt the influx of former center voters to the right, after the centrist party of germany opened the gates.

the party will not safe germany my friends, but the party may push the overtone window for National perspectives. On the same time, the miltant left has lots of pratice in guerrilla warfare tactics, because the leftists really belief this is the way to the 4th reich.

Anatolia was for long time aryan homeland (hittite). Mongol/Turk genes are merely 8 percent.
In fact lots of turks are more aryan, than asiatic. So maybe she is an aryan beauty.
But nonetheless, he should have married a german wife!

a clear red flag

heavy shit. If Antifa would only do this to the (((banksters))) and (((media))) we would have less problems

she worked for (((Goldmann Sachs)))
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
Only the lower ranks contain real nationalists (maybe 15 percent)
Still lot of jews in the party to control both sides.

It's not she or anyone else getting bashed here.

Hello /leftpol

Do you think antifa can not post here?

He is nearly a martyr now, good for us, bad for the state.

One needs martyrs to wipe up the emotions.

The flesh dies, the spirit never dies.
ZOG persecutes Ursula through her flesh but it doesn't matter, Ursula fights for the German spirit, the man fights for a mirage. What should I show mercy if his flesh is hurt when his "spirit" goals serves the one who seeks to destroy my race ?
There are always corpses on the battlefield but one will remember how they fight to the very end.

This is stupid fucking masochist bullshit.

No, if you harm right wingers, you are gonna get the rope.

Wow, Turks are mongrels of the worst kind, asiatic-semitic, never ever met a single Turk that would qualify as "white".

Next time you are going to tell us the ugly Orcs of Kurds (50 percent of Turkey) are "aryan" too.

This is not masochist, this is how you pave the way to victory. By holding to your principles. The same way the Fuhrer taught us.
The Jew plays with your feminine side and you're hopeless to see how much the poison hitted you my friend.
Stop thinking with a Jewish mindset. Throwing threat online is a Jewish behaviour, an Aryan wouldn't do that.

Apparently jewish mindset is having principles.

Fucking un-jew yourself.

See? You are still reacting like a woman on period. Get your shit together my friend.

She literally said that she doesnt care if germans are brown or white, it doesnt make a difference to her

Great thread.

The afd is a cuck party

Time to fire up the ovens again.

The AfD belongs in the oven but at least this event will once again clearly demonstrate to the bourgeous reactionaries that no amount of kosher cucking will save them from what's coming down the pipe, so they might as well go full NSDAP.

I can only hope. that what you say rings true for them and perhaps for this guy, if he lives to tell about his ordeal.

The crab bucket mentality is strong.
Regardless of what he is, what he has done and whether or not he is Zig Forumscertified splendid, only a coward outsource just punishment to the outgroup. And only the weak does not retaliate atleast threefold when others encroach on his duties.
To punish traitors is our job, not our enemies that mistake them for us - that simply makes it an attack on us, and that should also be met with retaliation.

Furthermore, this is an opportunity for us, if anything. But again, the crab bucket mentality, and that you all seem to want to be fringe, and the underdog and never want to succeed will keep you from ever doing or amount to anything.

This is the amazing thing about it all.

Here are many agent provocateur and demoralising agents.

This is exactly what happened with National Front in France.
Even though the cuckery is also Jean-Marie Le Pen's responsability. The old pirate was also a mundane as Leon Degrelle quickly saw it. Now National Front is fags, jews, fags. And they're stil portrayed as "Nazi" when the womyn in "charge" is married to a marano jew..
Totally different character than François Duprat, which him, held radical views.. thus killed by Mossad in 1978.

Just another reminder to the few retards posting here: always run on progressive policies and in public always virtue signal. Keep the truth close to your heart and deliver swift justice when the mask can finally drop.

She represents merely the economic side of the AfD. She talks about how every single illegal migrant must go back because they will never pay into the welfare system. She also said that the global compact for migration doesn't matter because once they get into power, they will rescind it into oblivion. From what I heard of her she's absolutely against open borders and against mass migration.

Literally.

Yeah and you still get your fucking face pummled in like the stupid boomer in the OP. What, you think AFD is running around throwing roman salutes and dropping nuclear redpills about jewry? No, they're whining about immigrants not integrating and blowing Israel so hard they might pass out.

Are you people so fucking blind to the radicalization effects that the head of the cuckpopulism party getting beaten in the streets will bring? The Germans started mass-immigration protests this years that on their own are nothing spectacular but are indicative of a things finally start to break and boil over under the surface of the ethnic German mass psyche, they're not a people inclined to mass protest, and certainly not angry ones, and certainly not angry ones for perceived far-right causes.

And now some morons have thrown a pint of accelerant on that light burning fire and your ass is whining and shilling for shoving the genie back into the bottle and acting like impotent cowards in order to avoid rousing the mere notice of your enemy.

Attached: Poster_1.4_no_text.jpg (2160x3840, 1.54M)

No it is the blue pilled majority, that thinks by prostrating to the jews they can prove not to be the Nazis of old. It is conditioning, they don't understand how this regime works and that they can never ever appease the jew. This happened even to high ranking politicians of the old parties were one might think did know how this work (Jenninger).

Of course there are red pilled AfD members too, that more or less keep their power level hidden. Against them works a group of traitors (Meuthen), jews that want to prevent them from becoming influential, want to kick them out and use the party momentum to further their personal career (much of the leadership).
The membership in general is not stupid, that is the reason the neolib founder Lucke and Petry had to go. Still most have hope in reforming the system, are not principally against it, they just want it like it was until the 1980's (Boomer hope). I think only very few people are in the party to prepare for the inevitable clash, that is coming because the system does close any alternative outcomes, gets increasingly authoritarian and totalitarian and radical in its speech.

bet you won't see the Zentralrat der Muslime kvetch about this though

Is a nation where the cops are profiling wymyns with cowring for having "brands", she was suspicious of the crime of being "right wing".
Can we really blame him for sucking lsreal cock?
Is not like he has any other choice, not even the German hardcore commies are free from the skinned cock.

*Juden
holy shit, I keep mixing them up lately

AfD is only the German Alt-Kike

At the end of it.

this degenerate is toxic as fuck, you would want him nowhere near your political party

Proof of this shit?

Meanwhile, you are cheering for a right winger getting his ass beaten by antifa. Fucking traitor.

What the fuck? Un-jew yourself, yid.

Cucking never works, the people who demand we do it are kikes wanting us to stay docile while they kill us.

Bump
Hopefully this can provoke a reaction from Germans.

Attached: costanza-popcorn-machine.gif (500x375, 495.05K)

remember the last time a far right poltician was almost killed in an assassination attempt?
I wonder how that turned out

Attached: bls.jpeg (1368x1026, 126.59K)

Attached: 1tnlzr[1].jpg (500x372, 35.16K)

Pretty sure it's because the kikes are now the mods.

Heil Bruder
Gotta Chad this shit up
user's right. Fuck the political party. Unless it's NatSocs in the streets, unafraid, then this shit will be commandeered by jewry and shills.

You want good optics, be so likeable that whites flock to you, regardless of what you say. Have charisma first, like the Führer did, and stick to your guns, like the Führer did.

The fire and rage comes later, but first win hearts and minds. You don't do that by being pussies and being cucks. No Aryan deep down likes a cuck.

Don't be faggots, use powerful memes and rhetoric and whatever it takes to win. Society right now is steered by women and the men that want those women and thus don't want to look bad to those women. But like I said, no one respects a cuck, so don't be one.

-Heil Hitler

Attached: silence.jpg (1280x2174 274.2 KB, 2.23M)

Wow the people in this thread are some unholy combination of shill or retard. It doesn't matter what this guy's personal failings are, that could be edited once you're the victor as long as he stays a martyr.

The point here is that even if he is married to a Turk and even if he is a bankrupt degenerate, the people who beat him do not see any difference between him and an uncorrupted, true white nationalist. You're both Nazis and the finer details don't really matter.

If you're going to cuck out and accuse him of not being nationalist enough to gain your sympathy, just admit that you're a giant pussy who will never do anything to protect your interests, even when a giant nigger dick is gaping your wife in the other room - you'll rationalize that too (she's a whore anyway, she pissed me off last week, she deserves this).

This is a golden opportunity to make this man a martyr and start shit. Don't let it go to waste.

Attached: Shig It Down.png (300x300, 147.53K)

Ursula Haverbeck doesn't suck yid dongs hoping they'll treat her right, the man did.

As if you're not kamphy.

Ew.

Attached: berkay's family reunion.jpg (543x458, 37.72K)

The dubs already confirmed it.

You're right. Eat a dick, yid.

If that was a ayslum scammer this would be international news and everyone would cry Nazi until they figure out it was a fellow roach.

*worlds smallest violin starts playing*

They weren't even white back in byzantine days.

A racial foreigner should have should not be anywhere close to being a representative for germans.

He is pretty much a Brazilian version of this clown that got beat up.

shitty tablet autocorrect bullshit

Does this man suck jew dick? Proof?

You are an actual anti-white.

Sage.

Another (((based right winger)))!

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Are you a Hans or a Mehmet? Either way you should know better.

Turks are sub-human trash. Turks, arabs, and jews are the worst plagues we've ever faced. Each of these groups is worse than niggers. Notice how when people of these groups exist in our nations, they seem to instinctively agitate for social change and lead social movements that are to the detriment of our well-being. They're the only groups that do this. Semites and turks. They're the only ethnic groups that act like a virus once they've entered your population. Nearly every major figure on the left is of one of these ethnic groups, especially when you get to the active extreme left (terrorism).

the thread

he's married to a turkroach, has (((diverse))) associates, might be kosher as well

he's hardly our guy

Antifa eating their own kind I guess…

German leftists are even infighting like crazy…

hahahaha someone has never been to Germany

I have met decent turks from Turkey who looked and behaved white'ish and then there are the roach trash people from Anatolia who are pretty much the niggers of the country

semitic or not that is the question… (I lean towards kosher as he's in real estate management and politics)

no normal German guy marries a turkroach that's for sure…

psyop anyone?

Attached: wLlNJtVf.jpg (512x268, 17.29K)

The right-wing is a paper tiger

yeah sure thing kike

Attached: 1541173102891.jpg (182x233, 60.21K)

Oh hey, a human! The people/bots here sperging about race are probably majority shills. The guy must have found or done something threatening for TPTB and got whacked for it. Antifa is plausible, so that was chosen as the cause. Has anyone looked into this guy's interests or doings recently?

Hmm? Didn't he start hating on freemasons at the very beginning and switched to jews later? My knowledge of his early career is muddy.

I'm sorry for that guy, he gets shat on for standing up for the German people in current year, being a 'rightwing' politian in Germany seems like the most ungrateful job there is.

However, as Austrian I recall many German friends I have asking me about our situation with our 'silent Chancellor' and our 'far- right' Government and I wanna say at this point:
When our Chancellor was freshly elected he was a guest on a German talkshow, where he was at one point compared to Merkel who was still German Chancellor at that point, on how he was travelling to international places since Merkel had her own airplane but Kurz didn't, they assumed he was flying business class on public planes. But Kurz answered he was flying regular economic class, without even bodyguards. He said he never even once wasted a thought about it being dangerous.

Just let that sink in.

He sounds fairly based, although a smoking ban is good, because smoking tobacco is a degenerate practice introduced to Aryans by Native Americans. It does not comport with the Aryan ideals of physical or moral fitness.
In any case, I hope Austria produces the next Hitler since it seems Germany is once again on its knees and is likely too weak to uncuck itself from within.

Indeed.

oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Kanzler-Kurz-will-Wiens-Botschaft-nicht-nach-Jerusalem-verlegen/352192957

Weiters betonte Kurz, dass die Sicherheit Israels im Interesse Österreichs sei. "Ich habe immer eine ausgezeichnete Zusammenarbeit mit der jüdischen Gemeinschaft in Österreich gehabt. Als Außenminister habe ich dafür gearbeitet, die Zusammenarbeit mit Israel zu verstärken, und jetzt als Kanzler habe ich mehr Gelegenheiten, dies zu tun", sagte Kurz.

Deshalb sei er froh, "dass wir den Kindern von Holocaust-Opfern ermöglichen, die österreichische Staatsbürgerschaft zu erhalten, wenn sie dies wünschen", fügte er hinzu.

Angesprochen auf sein Treffen mit dem iranischen Präsidenten Hassan Rouhani im Juli in Wien erklärte der Kanzler: "Ich habe sehr klare Worte in meinem Gespräch mit ihm gebraucht. Israels Sicherheit ist für uns nicht verhandelbar, das ist völlig klar. Israel wird immer die volle Rückendeckung Österreichs haben, und es war wichtig, das dem iranischen Präsidenten klar zu machen."

"Wir hoffen auf eine positive Entwicklung im Iran. Die Entwicklung von Atomwaffen und antisemitische Statements gegen Israel sind für uns nicht akzeptabel", so Kurz.

Bezüglich der Sicherheit der jüdischen Gemeinschaft in Österreich unterstrich der Kanzler: "Wir betrachten den Schutz jüdischen Lebens als eine Mission. Wir haben eine historische Verantwortung. Das ist unsere Verpflichtung als Republik.

Totally based.

>being (((right wing)))

And you’re calling someone a shill for being opppsed to these things. Take your kosher nationalism the fuck back to where you came from, faggot.

I choose to hate him and laugh at his injuries, because he's a traitor.
I choose to hate and despise Antifa, and will injure and beat them when they dare raise a hand to me.

I can do both, user.

Attached: HelStatue.jpg (467x571, 104.53K)

Atleast he's not a cuck to the same degree as you, who would gladly let others do what you apparently are too weak or craven to do. What does it say about you, when it's your enemies that punish your traitors, when you can't even do that yourself.
The point is not who or what he is, or the countless disgusting mistakes he has made, but rather that those that did this, lumps him in with us and this therefore is an attack on us. Frown and pout all you want, but there is a time and place for purity spiraling and there are productive ways to spiral and then there are disruptive ways of spiraling.