Youtube is constantly listening from your phone mic to best pick you search recommendations

Have you noticed that you were talking to someone about a particular subject. Log on to youtube later in the day and find that same subject in your youtube recommendation videos. This has happened to me multiple times now that I now believe that the youtube app is using ai to listen to all of our conversations via smart devices.

Attached: microphone.jpg (259x194, 6.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fsfe.org/campaigns/android/liberate.en.html
replicant.us/
sixfab.com/product/gsmgprs-shield/
vice.com/en_au/article/wjbzzy/your-phone-is-listening-and-its-not-paranoia
ai.google/research/teams/applied-science/quantum-ai/
technologyreview.com/s/610274/google-thinks-its-close-to-quantum-supremacy-heres-what-that-really-means/
themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-patriarch-warns-antichrist-will-control-humans-through-gadgets-64060
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this fucking boogie man
THERE IS NO AI
it's all simple stupid shit. if it's listening to your mic it's just running it through speech recognition to add keywords to a database, not some super advanced (((Artificial Intelligence))).

Still, if you are using youtube your a fucking idiot. If you must use an android root it, and use an AOSP based rom. You can't do anything about the proprietary blobs in the radio firmware or kernel.

Do not install the all the good aids on top of your AOSP rom. You can survive without google play. Use only FOSS software. You can watch youtube via FOSS software if you cannot kick your habit of cancerous top 10 videos.

yalp store
fdroid

fuck google.

Why are you running jewgle software on your phone at all? Why are you using a smartphone at all? You're handing your data over on a platter and you have no right to complain.

*do not install the google aids on top of your AOSP based rom

fsfe.org/campaigns/android/liberate.en.html
for common FOSS to replace your proprietary botnet applications

This actually isn't true. Replicant exists.
replicant.us/
this does not contain any proprietary binary blobs, it is all open source.
your going to loose a lot of shit though
-no 3d acceleration
-no bluetooth
-probably no usb audio
-no wifi
-no NFC
-no GPS
-no hardware encoding
-probably no 4G
and it's only fully supported on a couple of ancient phones.

your best off just getting a normal phone you can root and installing an AOSP rom on it unless you think your some cianigger double agent at which point you shouldn't be using android anyway.

if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else

whoa calm down with that AI posting bro

This is why Google is pouring their money into quantum computing research, because their current AI development is hit a wall hard.

Attached: (((You))).png (286x288, 84.99K)

thank god I rooted my phone and don't use google software directly

Attached: sausage.gif (250x144, 534.18K)

This is old news. I'm surprised you're just now figuring this out, user. Countless normies have demonstrated this fact. You read that correctly, normies are ahead of you. I don't mean to be rude if you're a real white user, but come on… the fact that you wrote three sentences and think this is profound makes me think that you're just a shill writing a slide thread.

Sure, I have a smartphone. Even though Apple claims to care about (((privacy))) and (((security))), I know that they don't care about me as an individual. They would quickly sell me out. Why do I still own one? Well, I would be setting myself back decades if I didn't own one. The NSA would still track me with a dumb-phone through cell-tower triangulation. I don't mean this in a tinfoil hat way either.

Yes, they do indeed listen to us throughout the day for many reasons. Psychological warfare, national security, and definitely for advertisement. I theorized about the potential of this capability a decade ago. This is a large part of what has fostered the divide between citizens today. These AI algorithms create echo chambers. You're shown ads based on what you talk about. Your political opinion is used against you. It drives a wedge between people when they go online and the whole internet seems to agree with them (because it has been filtered to their personal tastes) and then they try to talk to real people, and everyone strongly disagrees.

I'm feeling too lazy to go back through this post to make everything coherent and non-contradictory, but personally OP I think you're a kike shill.

Attached: raptor.jpg (2048x1365, 986.62K)

TBH this is how lots of actual people function

pcap or it didn't happen

Attached: 5fd82ef281c7068e4c58258f9520f168b00dc127592f6de530894abe99e43b58.jpg (1200x1182, 142.64K)

Bro. Im not I hate kike shit. I'm a follower of Jesus. Jews are the synagogue of satan.

yeah just corporations dumping billions of dollars and millions on man-hours laboring and slaving to create these fucking botnets with backdoors in the processors for governments to turn on the cameras and mics at any time and softweare to compile and research keywords, searches and everything spoken and written.

brainlet.

>>>/twitter/

Then dig, son. You can look up demonstrations of what you're referring to in OP on JewTube. Find some and post them here so you can demonstrate the phenomenon to educate other anons instead of lazily posting a stock image of a microphone.

That is, if you care about the thread. I'm not going to do it for you because I'm working on something else right now, but you can have this bump.

This post says nothing. You’re worse than a nigger, pompous ass.

No, you're worse than a nigger; you're a kike. All you've done is call names without putting any effort into your ideas. Look at how pathetic your posts are. Everyone knows you're in some war-room somewhere, running through post after post writing insults as fast as you can to make people shut down.

just put my phone in a furnace

this is how to remove the botnet

What mic?

Attached: Tay Tay Will Not Be Denied.PNG (647x323, 94.82K)

Newpipe is kill
Also, uninstall everything google-related and root your phone with Magisk manager.
Use F-Droid. Learn2program and be careful what you install.

get into an oven and then turn it on

I just want to listen to music without paying. What's easiest way? Can I transfer mp4s onto an original ipod or shut down the networking on my phone?

No, I haven't, because I don't retardedly use a phone to surf. Interface of a phone is a regression from keyboard and mouse.

Maybe someone besides yourself would care about your post if you had anything fruitful before it. At all. His post had content and contended with the OP's initial post. You're the fag.

Attached: d7f025841c0fbc613a10a7c9b12c6e1d5303980c1ac762944db440ad5c170fc2.jpg (429x393, 53.92K)

Nah man, I wouldn't go that far. Definitely do what you can. If you believe your own words, why aren't you writing from TOR? Still, it's a pretty common consensus here that all phones are bugged at this point.

whoops

How the fuck do you think speech recognition works?

Least I’m not making shit up, faggot.

Proofs? It shat the bed a while ago but they fixed it, works like a charm now. (At least for me)

this isn't the voodoo you tech illiterate niggers think it is

f-droids repo can be painfully out of date (years) due to the way they operate.
f-droid is great but if you can get it at the source that's better.

I don't know about you, but i'm capable of understanding what they meant without needing to argue over semantics

Talk like this used to be limited to paranoid schizophrenics. Now it seems totally reasonable. Fuck this timeline.

Attached: Cambodian_Suicide.jpg (720x960, 69.51K)

Ten years ago I was seeing a therapist because several of my close friends died in separate car accidents a couple months apart (all were good students and weren't drinking, random accidents).

At one point I made the mistake of telling the therapist that the government can listen to us through our devices. Remember, this was 10 years ago… normies hadn't watched "Black Mirror" yet. She diagnosed me as having "psychotic features." I knew better, but I wound up on a bad medication for a couple months because I was young and impressionable. It really is crazy the stranglehold they have.

freedom isn't free

By that point it's simpler to carry a librebooted thinkpad with a 4G dongle you stick in only when you need the connection

Why the hell would you take kike psychotropic drugs? I won't even take fucking antibiotics the doctor prescribes for me, I can't imagine swallowing the chem-Jew to alter my brain chemistry. If you're genuinely so bad off with the hallucinations that you're even contemplating that, why not do the honorable thing and suicide bomb a federal courthouse peacefully commit hara kiri at home without taking a kike federal fucking judge down to hell with you?

the problem with that is it's still not easy to make a cellular phone call, unless you want to use a VOIP service. the vast majority of 3G/4G modems are data only, and on the slight chance you get a chink one that can actually do voice, you'll have a hell of a time finding software written for it (and even if you do it's probably for windows and probably ancient).

there's shit like this
sixfab.com/product/gsmgprs-shield/
but then you have to build it yourself and write most of the code yourself.

lel
the cheap fucks I know call through WhatsApp and similar

Nah, that's not me. I wouldn't take them now, that was a long time ago. As I said, I was young and impressionable. It took me a couple months to find myself, to know what's true.

To those of you real anons, this is a shill (maybe even a fed). They will always attack you for humanizing yourself. Show the slightest bit of weakness and they come at you like a shark.

Never fails to amaze me. Why are you faggots even using a smart phone to begin with? Not only are you're supporting the kikes and their big tech companies, you're opening yourselves up to being data mined like total fucking retards. And to top it all off, you come on here to whine and complain like bitches. What the fuck is on a smart phone that is even a necessity? The right answer is nothing, any other answer is you being a cunt.

I mean I've been talking 'bout how I want to lynch myself, and yet these niggers haven't had the decency of recommending me a good rope to use.

I'll give you one example of why an user might have a smartphone:

Yeah, as if an user is going to get so lucky that not only has he met a virgin white QT with no tattoos, but she's going to stick around when he doesn't follow any social norms and is essentially a paranoid schizo by modern society's terms.

Just an example. Not saying that a smart user should have a smartphone or anything, but there *are* reasons why he might.

This is all very true. Just about every single young woman I've met within the past year uses snapchat. In fact it was a very qt teenage girl that installed it on my phone in the first place. To neuter your phone like this would sadly neuter one's romantic prospects as well.

If you have to do or say anything unusual just leave your phone in another room.

what's best dumbphone current year?

this is not at all what happens ever it's more like
the smartphone's usefulness has been co-opted into an addictive social media device and propaganda tool that destroys people's willpower and sense of self worth.

how much are you paying for their premium's?

Personally, I don't have any social media. Most girls I've encountered seem to be okay with that. However, if I didn't have a smartphone AND didn't have social media, I think they would write me off as a paranoid freak. I think it's a healthy medium. I know I could live without a smartphone, but to me they are too useful. Also, you'd be surprised how long your battery lasts when you don't have social media. It's incredible. Sure, ZOG can track me wherever I go. But anyone that denies the utility of a smartphone is insane. You can live without one, but like I said in a previous post you'd be putting yourself in the past.

Just quit smart phones. I did 5 years ago and I don't even miss it anymore. It's a lot like TV; once you quit, you don't miss it after a while.

smartphones are useful, i'm not denying that. it's the botnet that's terrible. it's still a computer in your pocket. 2ghz processors with 2-4gb of ram. you can literally run a normal linux distro on it, it's just a pain to use because of how small it is and most shit isn't written for touchscreens. it's all the radio functionality that isn't useful and is filled with botnet. purism is going to sell a $700 phone with hardware cutoff switches to kill radio's in a year or two, but it's going to be $700 fucking dollars. If they just made PDAs as fast without the radio's with libre wifi drivers that would be ideal; but they don't, because they want to track the shit out of you, and they want you addicted to social media at all times.

What I find weird is the dark shit youtube keeps recommending me. At most I go on there for some live music stations when I’m working, yet I’ll get recommendations about coming to terms with death. Then I get a kitten a month ago, and what do I start getting recommended? Dying cat videos.

i guess the tablet is the natural evolution to the PDA, it's just too damn big and the OS still has proprietary botnet hardware drivers. libre solutions will come but they will be outrageously expensive.

in the mean time i think it is a happy medium to get a normal smartphone, root it, install an aosp based rom on it, and do not install all the google apps and google play services and that bullshit. do not use proprietary apps at all.

they could do cianigger shit with the baseband, but that's never actually happened, or published anyway, that kind of thing is relegated to isreal and NSA spying. what we do know is all the google play shit and facebook and all of that, the proprietary apps themselves, track and log everything and aren't even secretive about it. stay clear of those and stay on foss and the risk is drastically minimized. and if it really matters, don't use the smartphone.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure that they can still track you in most cases. Even if they aren't using your phone, they have satellites. I would argue that once most anons have gotten rid of the advertising vectors, there isn't much need to worry about being tracked until you decide to do some seriously criminal shit. And if you decide to do that, well you should be doing a lot more than installing a custom OS on your phone.

>Not using the (((youtube))) app
I consider a smartphone a useful device but I don't any meaningful data on it like web history because it's a device very easy to lose. You never know who will find it.

Attached: 00ac7780e824ab62e8e26bf647d0cd34905396520f6f315c9afd45fd743cc70d.jpg (768x1024, 103.33K)

they don't have to try nearly that hard. they are going for the dumb goyim here. what's the first thing you do when you get a phone? what do they prompt you with? Sign in with your Google Account! At that point Google IS logging your location and movements literally everywhere based on cell phone tower data, even if your GPS is off.

So don't sign in with a google account at all.

And what's the next thing people do with their new phone? Attach it to a network, either with a SIM or by giving the id numbers to a cell provider; and that is attached to your name.

So don't install a sim or figure some way to do it without it attached to your name (not easy).

The average goyim doesn't take these steps. They don't install an aosp rom, they don't root, they don't make any attempt to remove google; they sign in to google immediately, into a google account with their full real name with their bank info attached, then proceed to sign into 10 social media apps that all track their information just as hard as google does. Then some nigger does nigger things and it takes the police 30 seconds to punch in a few numbers and there's the phone and there's the nigger.

None of it matters any way since if they really want to track you badly enough. They'll employ a really hard to evade method called stalking. You know, the technique they use where a physical person or persons follow you through out the day making reports until they grab you? You know what the best way of avoiding that type of surveillance is? To log into that google account and be a good goyim for your 9 to 5 routine so you never flag them in the first place. Then keep the burner phone on the side for everything else.

Go study how spies infiltrate. You want them thinking you are just one of the livestock and not a wolf roaming around with the sheep.

Everything is just data and they only know what they know about you based on whatever data you give them. If you want to give them nothing that's perfectly fine and I think is a good idea. But at the same time you should realize that by doing this, you are actively giving them data. No data is data and it gets noticed. Which is why I am saying it's not a bad idea to larp as a NPC from time to time. The monitors are incredibly paranoid and autistic about this type of stuff.

Attached: 01f0a581365b46a6e42a062828c7a33070e41ccf856be4d42d92822881c0f9f0.jpg (634x781, 75.9K)

It's like kids these days have no imagination and no self-reliance. And this isn't anything even remotely hard, like writing an OS + compiler from scratch.

Attached: cyberterry.jpg (1080x720, 128.18K)

This was my reasoning as well.

Attached: formless.mp4 (400x192, 1.48M)

They don't have spies to stalk every random neckbeard, and anyway they'll just rely on their cameras and other surveillance shit. That's why they're heavy into facial recognition research. Oh, and watch this video, that's their plan for the future.

Attached: Bilderberg and the Digita….webm (640x360, 15.26M)

Holy shit I'm an asshole I replied without checking those glorious trips

Attached: haha_braaaap.jpg (1200x797, 95.49K)

Attached: uglyasianmen.jpeg (425x457, 32.65K)

I bet you're the kinda guy who tapes over his webcam too.

I've been watching you cruise the threads, sewing hatred. How many of you are there? You aren't even a shill, that would be a more glorified position than you have. You're just some guy in a discord with your actual faggot friends out for a laugh. My life is is spent in the service of my people, however small. Your life is wasted and then you burn for eternity.

Early symptoms of schizophrenia may seem rather ordinary and could be explained by a number of other factors. This includes socializing less often with friends, trouble sleeping, irritability, or a drop in grades.3 During the onset of schizophrenia — otherwise known as the prodromal phase — negative symptoms mount. These negative symptoms might include an increasing lack of motivation, decreasing inability to pay attention, or social isolation.4

Warning signs that psychosis may be imminent include:

Get help and God bless.

Well tough tits, I don't even have a mic plugged in to my computer most of the time and I use an antiquated flip phone.

How do I know that software isn't in some way compromised and you aren't just an fbi agent trying to get me to use co mms promised software to out myself?

You understand that a speaker is a microphone if you simply reroute the channel within the soundcard? A shit one granted but it still works.

Cite some sources faggot

If you read the terms and conditions and privacy policy you wouldn't find it surprising you retard

Happened to me a couple of months ago: I was talking with a friend about a wedding. This was not a phone conversation, just a casual chat about a wedding and our phones were in our pockets. Later when we sat down to eat lunch we checked our emails, messages, browsed the web etc. and both of us got ads for wedding gifts, wedding cakes and wedding photography. She had even had an ad for wedding dresses (she talked about the wedding dress in our conversation) Strange coincidence. I deleted some apps and radically altered my permission settings, but i still have no idea how or why it happened.

vice.com/en_au/article/wjbzzy/your-phone-is-listening-and-its-not-paranoia

Attached: IMG_8573.JPG (600x399, 48.43K)

Except I'm the one that's living in your head rent free

Why? Why would anybody do that?

Attached: confused_dog.png (423x452, 282.87K)

I have an unrooted android smartphone, go me!
Honestly, idc, because i'm not about to surf for cp or some other shit.

ai.google/research/teams/applied-science/quantum-ai/

technologyreview.com/s/610274/google-thinks-its-close-to-quantum-supremacy-heres-what-that-really-means/

themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-patriarch-warns-antichrist-will-control-humans-through-gadgets-64060

you agreed to a (((EULA))) by clicking ok, swiping your ass the wrong way and you are now a bitch of the beast system. Like 99.9% of the planet.

checked
Absolutely savage.

Can someone definitively tell me that this does NOT happen. I would think that the white hats of the world would figure out that your phone is constantly beaming your conversations back to home base. But perhaps there is a voice recognition system built into the software that only records relevant snippets, or just does the conversion right there on the phone. I, and a few people I know seem to think ads begin to pop up after conversations about relevant topics. I remember talking about fish of all things with someone… suddenly there are ads for all things related to tropical fish. Another time I was bitching about the laser tube in my engraver burning out… yup, started seeing ads for co2 laser tubes. Creepy to say the least.

Video of Facebook sniffing your conversations like NSA's Alexa.

They did a test about 'cat food'….. Facebook then proceeds to advertise cat food after listening via your phone's mic.

>Sure, I have a smartphone. Even though Apple claims to care about (((privacy))) and (((security))), I know that they don't care about me as an individual. They would quickly sell me out. Why do I still own one? Well, I would be setting myself back decades if I didn't own one.

Mine is in my car. I have bluetooth connected to a DECT phone in the house if someone calls. If someone (((texts))) they're going to have to wait until tomorrow. If I visit a (((city))) and have to use the metro, I buy a data plan for a few days (the map function alone is worth it).

Don't let the electronic leash turn you into a dog.

Cellphones have saved thousands of lives but they've ruined countless others. Make sure your wife or girlfriend isn't constantly stating into the phone too. Make it a relationship dealbreaker, like cocaine or lesbianism.

The mason go-to insult. Google is one big masonic hoodwink, you know.

Before Snowden I would have to give my security triage lecture. "They are technically CAPABLE of listening in, it's just a matter of reprogramming the chips. Unless you're trying to buy nuclear material, though, I don't expect you to be a target." (Also being the designed computer nerd of my group helped.)

After Snowden I just tell people we're in anarcho-tyranny now.

Gangstalking exists but the only concrete example I have is a group of pot growers on Vancouver Island playing the neighbors to follow the new guy in town around in white pickups. (Then a few of them started getting pulled over for lapsed insurance… IMAGINE THAT!… and it ended.)

It's a checklist of symptoms, not a real disease. Both masons and socialists use it to discredit people who make connections. Anyone who says "schizo" is a shill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

No source, no content, no evidence, nothing to say.

It comes with the phone and can't be removed, and rooting isn't always possible (or it will fail and kill the phone).

you know you can check which programs are using a specific system device, and, at least on Linux, youtube does not use my microphone

Fucking shill. Filtered.

at this point is a source or evidence really needed when talking about gov surveillance. everyone and their mother knows connected entities like (((google))) or (((apple))) are simply part of the government control apparatus. should be plain as day, the only real discussion should be about how to undermine it and counter it

It lies, you have to do actual hardware modifications for your devices

The discover feed on my instakike has been 20% pics of idf girls showing off their asses the past week and a half hahaha
I'm wondering it has something to do with that rant I had by the fire around xmas about how the kikes own porn and the kardashians are all fucking niggers and Keanu Reeves moving to the woods and Kanye West getting sent to the loony bin for buying "camping gear"

Probably just a coincidence

sadly Francis E. Dec Esquire is making moar and moar sense as of late

Try having mossad come over to your house larping as garage repair men.
"Nathaniel and David"
Fucking kek.
Kikes freaked when they saw my troll cross and when they heard my dogs barking.