Japan releases anime about innocent man getting his reputation destroyed by false rape accusation

Cucks and feminists are fucking furious.

SJWS TRIGGERED OVER RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO SHOWING DAMAGE OF FAKE RAPE ACCUSATIONS

A preview for the first episode of Rising Of The Shield Hero aired, and some of the regular anime reviewers shared their thoughts about the show. To absolutely no one’s surprise, the typical Social Justice Warrior crowd began to attack one particular plot point, which is that the main character gets framed for rape, leading the SJWs to proclaim that this doesn’t happen in real life.

The show itself is about an otaku named Naofumi Iwatani, who one day gets transported into a mystical fantasy land after reading a light novel at the library. Once in the land, he teams up with several other adventures, including an alluring female named Myne. Myne, however, ends up framing Naofumi and falsely accusing him of raping her, which results in him being castigated by the kingdom and his entire reputation tarnished, resulting in him becoming bitter and angry.

The website S1E1 took umbrage with this element of the plot, writing…

So, first of all, false rape accusations that ruin people’s reputation (or worse) are “really a thing”. We saw how unsubstantiated allegations can nearly ruin someone’s life and their reputation. A perfect example of that is Supreme Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who was accused of sexual assault. Regardless of the opinions on Kavanaugh, there was no corroboration of the allegations nor any evidence sexual assault took place. As noted in the report on USA Today…

Kavanaugh managed to withstand his false allegations, but not everyone else does.

VanDyke Perry spent 11 years in prison, and Gregory Counts spent 26 years in prison on a rape allegation that turned out not to be true, as recounted by The New York Times.

The court listened and believed without properly going over the facts and it cost those men years in prison they’ll never get back.

oneangrygamer.net/2019/01/sjws-triggered-over-rising-of-the-shield-hero-showing-damage-of-fake-rape-accusations/74731/

Attached: article.png (618x1837, 469.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=shield hero
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not surprised with how much generic crap is being produced lately.

It could be cool if it was like Akagi

Some quick salt. More at twitter.com/search?q=shield hero

Attached: salt3.jpg (600x162 455.48 KB, 43.18K)

People are beyond brainwashed to be up in arms about this.

Do people forget about the rolling stones scandal? I guess so, even though that was only 3-4 years ago. Anyway, just spam the dumbasses with every instances of false accusations until they shut up.

Attached: pimg004uxy.png (710x280, 128.15K)

Based Nips. I'm glad they don't give a fuck about our SJWs.

Attached: 1534592224354.jpg (720x540, 101.43K)

There needs to be a lot more shows like this.

A lot more

Attached: Jews Fear the Froggu.jpg (450x431, 68.37K)

How are the Japanese so fucking based

It could be glorious what we and them could accomplish together without the jew. Had it not been for (((them))), the war would have been quite different.

Good. Now women will have to learn how to bite off noses and ears of the Weinsteins of the world rather than kvetch to me about how their tolerance of non-whites led to trouble.

>Had it not been for (((them))), the war would have been quite different.
Yeah we wouldn't have had that war at all.

the controversy started even before the anime aired, based on the manga's premise and it getting an adaptation
i watched soon after it aired, only remarkable thing for me was the production value going into it

Attached: TatenoYuushanoNariagari-Rage-Comments-1-600x711.jpg (556x166 33.19 KB, 59.36K)

All that salt rusted my motherboard

They're also upset about how he buys a slave to serve as an offensive party member (his stats are that of a purely defensive tank so he can't solo). Pic related are the author's own thoughts on the matter:

Attached: author's thoughts.jpg (594x1295 88.74 KB, 226.67K)

(((HOO BOY)))
this should be added to the soyboy identification image.

kek, yeah, meant the part where they convinced us to embargo the japs and thus forcing them to attack us thus drawing us into the mix and fucking everyone's shit up.

Why don't men deserve agency? :(

They forgot to mention the part where he spends a bunch of his money to outfit the girl with good gear and then she accuses him of sexually assaulting her and then joins up with one of the other dudes he arrived in the world with. So not only does she ruin his reputation and turns him into an outcast he has to start working hard to overcome, she steals all his fucking money.

This is good, this is grand.

Jews have never made anything but human sacrifices and sadistic foreskin gods.

I was thinking the same. Supreme gentlemen dead giveaway.

The real kicker is that it isn't even that bad. The point is "reality sucks, but not all women are like that" although the woman who helps him overcome his bitterness is a slave beast-girl he raised or "groomed" from a young age

this isn't the babble that it appears at first read

PURCHASE ALL THE LOLI'S!

Honestly, I would. Especially if they all out skill me like the story protagonist. They eat less food than a feminist whale. Can actually fight. Loyal, cute and don'[t drink soy milk.

Attached: Raphtalia.(Tate.no.Yuusha.no.Nariagari).600.2462343.jpg (450x600, 43.5K)

And there goes the Streisand effect.
Time to watch the anime then.

I suspect the real reason it's being targeted is because the protagonist doesn't remain crushed, to what is used as a political tool of manipulation IRL to ruin people's lives. The risk of such stories for the SJW handlers is that their system relies on such tactics to always force people into submission. But if more fictional stories feature cases of defiance against these specific methods go mainstream (whenever by embittered characters or sophisticated masterminds) then it gradually risks undermining it IRL. An unintended side effect of how they've shape minds over decades of propaganda.

I never look at this controversies as literally as they appear, because I'm pretty sure similar scenarios exist in stories which pass the radar without trouble and have mainstream presence. I also bet the first trigger of this controversy is a news article or several of them in quick succession.

when did that happen?

Dunno, that's second hand info from others, I haven't read it.

He buys slaves, he bad.

The absolute state of kill shill.

i'm sure there will be tweets soon if there aren't already that this anime encourages rape and school shootings etc.
already you see the xir in OP's post stating
>“The consequence of this is that it positions Naofumi to harden his emotions, come into his anger, and embody the type of (((toxic masculine traits))) that just make him into an unlikable protagonist.
clearly this doesn't just make an unlikeable protagonist it creates women abusing mass murdering psychopaths. this anime is dangerous and should be banned

Doesn't sound right. IIRC, she gets dethroned and is forced to work humiliating jobs by her mother for being a bitch

You've got a lot of lurking to catch up to, lads.
A word of warning though - WN begins to descend into mediocrity 1/3 of it's way in and LN's aren't much better. That said, post more SJW asshurt, please.

Attached: 107ea765c55a73a2f484a8e523c741fbedc39467d414e973ef6f078aae692403.jpg (378x444, 25.66K)

Also, these sjweebs would have their faces melt if they heard something called "Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World" exists. The first major arc involves a guy earning money to buy a wolf eared and tailed warrior girl, which he does by murdering a bunch of outlaws in their fucking sleep and collecting their bounty.

Hasn't happened in the manga.

1/3? More like 1/16th. Still, the salt will flow

That supposedly happened in the web novel, which is much further along than the manga. This however, did happen.

Attached: C32-19.jpg (800x1149 126.12 KB, 152.74K)

I cant remember which I read, LN or WN. I dont recall that ever happening though I dropped it hard after the giant tortoises.

Forgot the eyecatch for it.

Attached: slaveharemlab.jpg (1456x1021, 274.91K)

What's funny about that is that that very sentence in the article sums up why they're attacking it. Everything else is your typical throw mud at it response.

Pretty sure over 70% of men who serve time for rape are innocent and over 95% of men who get accused of rape are innocent.

Also, WN spoilers that happen towards the ending. Anime has no chance to get that far ahead, read at own risk.

Bitch that falsely accused Shield Hero turns out to be one of the fragments of a BBEG. It kills him, which was the original ending. However, after readers bitched about it enough, the author changed it. Instead of getting killed, he gets transported back into his own world with his waifu, both get transported back, proceed to become gods and defeat BBEG.

Quality drops HARD after the first few arcs. You can only be self-derivative for so long. Maybe they've fixed it in the LN version, but counting on things getting better instead of worse is just too optimistic for this timeline.

Attached: 0967beff784ef4fb56f9a7bfc889588fa64f1d1a5e0a70c4829980b98866765f.jpg (238x318, 42.12K)

Attached: laughing horse and girl.jpg (475x350 3.67 MB, 18.02K)

Fixed that for you.

This is how I found out about Goblin Slayer and I'm obsessed with that

personally he fucked up after aging up Raph so quickly, and completely blew his load with the Ball scene. Doesn't surprise me he would retcon the ending like that. Nips cannot into pacing.

also, cross ange.

just watch the first episode, the rest of it is shit.

True. I'm trying to modify my language to not refer to nonwhites as humans (men, women). So I miss the clarification sometimes.

Haven't watched it, but glimpses of it from SRWV suggest that it's a giant garbage fire. How does it compare to something like Valvrave in that regard?

They'd lose their shit if Mushoku Tensei ever got an adaptation, but considering it would probably take an entire season to reach the point where the story began to pick up I doubt that'd ever happen.

cross ange is just a generic mecha anime with a few non-consensual yuri undertones. its only claim to fame is the lesbian anal rape scene in the first episode that pissed off a few western feminists.

Soy milk is good for girls.

It's not good for anyone, kike.

Entirely false. Because it's a phytoestrogen the body tries to balance hormones out with more T.

Ha if they think episode1 is bad wait till Myne is up on trail herself, and the judge is a female as well, so listening and believing gets tossed into the trash bin, where it belongs.
That cunt Myne gets what is coming to her. And her little white knighting hero is shown to be an utter fool in several scenes.
I've been wait for this one to get an anime adaptation. And as i expected the cultural-marxists are enraged by an accurate description of a modern woman.

Attached: 8e829415736f94cbd75504d2f1cd02323683c2fd49aa1203fa29b6932657f1c4.gif (320x240, 639.47K)

Fuark I just watched the first ep and it's ridiculously infuriating.

It's even worse when you know this shit happens daily to men all over the world.

Attached: 1269580317564.jpg (500x671, 46.94K)

Remember freinds, rape is only kosher if muslims do it and then cut off the girls' heads.

Attached: clown world 6.jpg (721x713, 70.52K)

I will continue to wait for the rest of my life if necessary for an anime adaptation of mushoku tensai

I don't give a fuck. The one bright side is, all these cucked, numale, effeminate faggots on the left love anime. Eternal children.

where is clown world 1 through 5?

They're not, you gook worshiping, anti-white faggot. Yet again we see how watching anime and playing Japanese videogames leads a person to put these sub-human monkeys on a pedestal. White men have been saying this shit for years, and producing content online for years specially about this subject. There's a men's right and MGTOW movement in response to things like this. Yet because you're some gook worshiping faggot you disregard everything whites do and put your little prized monkey on a pedestal and fucking worship them. Doesn't matter the politics, gook lovers are all the same.Left, right, center, you freaks all put these monkeys on a pedestal and wish you were them so fucking bad. You're the reason white women in the gaming community date slant-eyed monkeys. You're literally telling them they're superior. You're identical to a wigger.

Oy vey. Japan is literally Hitler. They even have swatikas everywhere.
Keep it up, nips.

Pretty sure I posted them all except pic in various Zig Forums threads.

There's all kinds of anime, so don't be so quick to judge based on the girlie stuff people post constantly on these imageboards. For example, I really liked Akira and Vampire Hunter D.

Attached: clown world 5.jpg (680x588, 157.04K)

Little yellow men run their society better than ours. It's in their nature to be very good at that. Ours is to be good at abstract invention and occasionally make a mess. Why get so buttmad about it?

Dude shut up. You sound like a nigger.

Filtered.

You are a nigger. Filtered.

And everyone that watches anime, and plays Japanese video games, is some gook worshiping faggot who has little fantasies about traveling to Japan, they want to learn Japanese, they take sole interest in Japanese history as opposed to their own etc. When it comes to this topic, every anime fag on Zig Forums is as marxist and multicultural as the worst on Zig Forums.

Kek, you sound like a one-dimensional faggot.

Honorary aryans are more aryan than most European countries these days. I see no problems here

More proof that watching anime produces anti-white trash who worship a foreign, and blatantly inferior people. Filtered.

Non-argument, monkey.

nani!?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.52K)

t. Chink

This
Anime and all cartoons are a tool for escape. No different than getting high or playing video games, a waste of time. If you want a fantasy, read a book, at least have your mind do some work as you entertain yourself. Watching media is just turning off your mind and letting the imagination of others flow through you.
No, when you read you get the essentials. Your brain comes up with specifics. The look of a character, the background of any moment, voices etc. You create it all in your mind with the book as a guide. Faggots need to stop being lazy
STOP WATCHING CARTOONS Zig Forums

Attached: e83992529b817ce974ac271fb08ff091f8f63f475318e58700004c48860e417c.png (700x574, 137.14K)

If I have a monkey brain, then yours is surely an amoeba's. You have constructed a bogus model where anyone who has even a casual interest in anime or japanese game is all of a sudden a raging weaboo in your microscopic universe. Oh, and japs have been making games for a very long time. Remember Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Galaxian, etc? Yeah, you don't even know the history of gaming, and how wildly popular they were back then. I was there, and experienced it first-hand, because I was a kid at the time. And guess what? I still don't know japanese, and don't plan to travel there. And I don't care about ANY modern games at all, not even western ones. So in short: you don't know jack, son. Pic was how I got my first computer games. You had to type them in and then DEBUG them. Something faggots like you can't ever hope to manage. Now get out of my face, little cocksucker.

Attached: ahlBooks-e1393781115685.png (600x395, 339.18K)

A good thing it's produced in Japan for Japanese people and they don't give a shit what idiotic westerners think.

I don't think anyone would bother with anime if western media was not a pile of jewish shit.

No, I'm a Germanic American. People of my ethnic group are responsible for most of the modern technological world. Meanwhile slant-eyed gooks draw some shitty looking cartoons for adult children, and you freaks worship them as some master race. You're a monkey.

None of what I mentioned are traits of a "raging weaboo," but rather the casual anime fan.
White men invented computer technology and made the first video games. Your obsession with this shit-skin race is displayed in your attempts to bolster their list of accomplishments with disinformation. Oh the grand inventors of video games! Wrong! White men invented and developed everything these shit-skins are credited for. Playing cards, video games, comics etc. White men did it all first.

Also typical retarded reaction of the ignorant who don't bother to inform themselves before becoming outraged - The law in japan is actually different and there is financial incentive since you can sue for sexual crimes.

Oddly unspecific.

You do realize the asians worship whites as the master race?
Well its fine if we do it to them then.

Attached: b4e5e033c469cfac36b58a1b8059cd42081b30fe.png (763x478, 583.59K)

they will have to beware of (((investors)))

Your mind still does work for you when watching a cartoon you utter dingus. You imagine what else is happening to the characters beyond the episode's boundaries. You can even self insert and ponder about what would you do differently in the characters' shoes. Or anything else you can come up with, sky is the limit. How is fanfiction and fanart made?

Germanic is specific, nigger.

No, it's not. They're blatantly inferior bug people.

point to Germanic on a map.

The modern tech is dogshit. To get anything halfway good you have to go back to the 80's. After that it's 99% bloated and botnet junk.

Attached: A-Talk.jpg (1199x930, 291.78K)

Meds are responsible gor everything germanics take credit for regardless.

tech gleaned from WWII Germany got us to the 80's past that unsophisticated lesser races dumped in the bloatware and claimed it was "new" tech.

I have no issues with Italians.

North Western and Northern Europe, nigger. I said Germanic because the inventions aren't limited to one specific group, but are largely the result of multiple different ethnic groups that are all Germanic. Filtered because you're fucking dumber than a nigger. Absolutely no fucking deduction skills whatsoever. Worthless ape.

So you try to claim credit for other people's inventions?

>imagine being this feminized and cucked that you care about "rape accusation" also that you care about cartoons
Weak

If all these whites are so superior to japanese, they would have risen above this by now. Making transistors and designing chips so kike overlords can spy on you and dominate you isn't exactly the mark of an intelligent fellow.
Anyway an actually free white man like me doesn't have all this self-hate and reservations that you do. I can handle watching some anime or video game without being disastrously affected. You can't, because you're weak and afraid. You're fear-driven and attached to a very specific world view in the models you constructed. Now you have to defend these models constantly. You're trapped in the very system you created.

Technology is poison, just pointing this out

i hope you get convicted of a rape you didn't commit.

especially since you're both jewish and female.

Good because nobody gives a shit!

I didn't say anything about anime, user other than point out that its far better than western media.