Simple Proof of Race Mixing Inferiority

archive.ph/1cCmI

There is more genetic variation within racial groups than between racial groups, therefore to prevent inbreeding it makes more sense to have children with a person of the same race than to cross racial boundaries.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 357.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.ph/1cCmI
medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348
cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
vimeo.com/32542998
independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html
splinternews.com/a-book-about-the-superiority-of-mixed-race-people-is-go-1793857011
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2013/08/pca-of-world.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know. Whatcha sliding moshe?

I honestly wonder, because the whole catalog is garbage atm,

how does that make any sense at all?

this part is also completely beyond me

When you look at individual genes in isolation this is true.

But looking at the genome as a whole it is completely and utterly false. Racial groups are easily separated and distinct, apart from mutts.

So the OP statement is indistinguishable from a lie

Attached: lewontins-fallacy-1512378650308.png (559x606, 86.24K)

>archive.ph/1cCmI
The same is true in other areas for example men and women - considering cognitive abilities and big 5 personality subcomponents there is only a few % of overlap between men and women.

Funny how everytime something important is going on, or being talked about, there's a new thread bout hating niggers, fuck the chinks, goddamn do I hate spics etc etc etc Masturbatory is a good way of describing it because I for one don't spend my days thinking about how much I hate nonwhites. I just want them to get out of my country and I am trying to accomplish that, whereas you'd just like to talk about it. Probably because you're 13 and the Internet is the only place you get to say nigger and feel all fuzzy inside for breaking a taboo.

Attached: welcometoukraine.jpg (2136x1424, 983.12K)

This.
I can't help but think this statement was made by
a Jew to justify his inbreeding.

For anyone with a triple digit IQ ITT, here's a paper disproving Lewontin's fallacy, which is what OP is shilling.

Attached: 9B0A063.jpg (1161x767 123.19 KB, 264.5K)

1)A group in biology is a group of organisms sharing a specific genetic constitution.
2)If races (groups) have more variation within them than between them, then they are not groups.
3)If they are not groups (races), then there can't be more variation between, the groups, them because they aren't groups.
The entire claim in nonsense.

Go back to Zig Forums.

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114.32K)

Same here. Doesn't make sense. If both race A and B has rich genetic variation within itself then it means that the chance of finding the same genetic variation as a racemixer cuck is just as low. What am I missing here? Obviously race mixing still produces low IQ kids and it's disgusting but is there someone who can make sense of the statement?

I showed above that it is nonsense. It refutes itself. It can't be true.

Yep!

Look up Lewontin's fallacy.

"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study"

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

"Greater genetic diversity is linked to an increase in height and enhanced cognitive function, a new study finds. The research, involving more than 350,000 people worldwide, also revealed information about the apparent lack of a genetic link related to certain health problems."

cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

"Shriver's work has uncovered something else that is very interesting. He finds that mixed-race people are more symmetrical than the rest of us, and being more symmetrical translates into being more attractive, having less infection, being less stressed, and having greater genetic diversity."

Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study

The children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their peers, according to one of the largest studies to date into genetic diversity.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

simple

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1009x927, 144.57K)

BBC: Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? YES

"Farmers have known and used hybridization in plants and animals for centuries in order to produce improved and stronger plants. The resulting hybrids are often more resistant to environmental factors and diseases. Could this be the case in mixed-race individuals as well? Dr Aarathi Prasad investigates in this programme if there are advantages to have parents from two different races."

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

vimeo.com/32542998

"In 2006, author Alon Ziv published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds."

"People born to genetically-diverse parents likely to be taller and more intelligent, says study

Scientists found that height and general intelligence appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA"

independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html

"In 2006, author Alon Ziv published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds.

"The biology of race is a sensitive topic with an ugly history, but Breeding Between the Lines approaches it responsibly," the book's website reads. "Ziv presents evidence from academic journals, world history, census counts, and pop culture to explain why interracial individuals have measurable physical and mental advantages."

splinternews.com/a-book-about-the-superiority-of-mixed-race-people-is-go-1793857011

"So are these differences significant and, more to the point, are they significant enough so that when they are brought together, there might be tangible benefits for people who are mixed-race? The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts."

The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts. "

"Study: Men and women view mixed-race male faces as more attractive than White faces"

"A new study in The Journal of General Psychology has found evidence that faces of mixed racial phenotypes are perceived as more attractive than stereotypically White and Black faces."

kys

um okay?

if I take french basques , they're a lot closer to any other ethnicity in the european circle than they are to any ethnicity in the west asian circle. In fact, I have to go down to Sardinia and Sicily before I find a "European" ethnic group that is closer to the west-asian circle than it is to the average of everyone else in the European circle.

So yeah I don't know what is meant by
if an ethnic group in the euro circle is more likely to be closer to another group in the euro circle than to one in the asian circle

Note that none of these actually confirm the initial leading question.

Here are a few terms: "outbreeding depression" and "regression to mean".

Also, mixed race people are MORE in danger of behavioral and emotional problems than people of a single race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Alon Ziv is a complete hack.

When whites (or Jews) plooked african slaves, the world was left with mulattos. Mulattos are neither smarter nor are they more attractive than Whites. In fact, both their intelligence and attractiveness is directly proportional to the amount of White admixture that they have. Alon Ziv is simply inventing shit, gee I wonder why.

I know what it is. The funny thing is, you don't even need science to disprove the claim because it refutes itself. Therefore it can't be true.

That's what they mean, when they say this
I just wanted to point this out, because there certainly is European race, it is just that the racemixed individuals fill the empty space between them.
Now Africans have great difference between genetics, because first of all there were South Africans who are from completely different race, so if you use words like "Black", it can mean both this South African people or Central African people or East African people and difference between is bigger than for example East Africans and Europeans have
All groups have their genetic borders, it is just that those people overlap, but European is always closer to European than to African (unless he is mutt)
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2013/08/pca-of-world.html?m=1
So, that claim is not a lie, but rather misrepresentation (they like to do it to fill the ZOG agenda)

Wrong arguments are still wrong, no matter who's side they defend, kike.

Attached: GRIMA.jpg (485x210, 29.05K)

Sliding doesn't actually work and never did, and it seems odd to me that someone posing as a Zig Forums regular would claim that being against race mixing is jewish.

Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy